April 27, 2024, 06:26:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171588 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 09, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/181842/Casey-Anthony-scheduled-for-Friday-court-hearing
Last Updated: Thursday, December 09, 2010 5:56 PM
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony is expected to appear in an Orange County courtroom Friday as the judge in the case hears a motion filed last week.

The controversy comes after the court last week ordered Anthony's defense team to provide prosecutors with information about the subject matter of planned expert testimony. Since then, the disagreement arose about just how detailed that information needs to be.

The motion filed by the state contains an e-mail exchange between Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, and Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton. It is that exchange that is the apparent source of the controversy.

The motion asks the court to "clarify its order," and compel the defense to provide additional information on witnesses.

"It is the State's position that, despite protestation to the contrary, the defense is attempting to avoid compliance with the court's mandate," the motion states.

The hearing is scheduled for 5 p.m. Friday.  Casey Anthony is expected at the hearing, according to the courthouse.

Motion To Compel  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Motion-to-compel-1202.pdf

I hope Judge Perry slams Bozo with an "idiot" stick at tomorrow's hearing, but I won't hold my breath. Bozo needs clarification of Judge Perry's orders about their expert witnesses........ughhhhh......maybe JP can color code them for the douche bag. I hope he gets disbarred. He is an embarrassment to the profession.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: December 09, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/181842/Casey-Anthony-scheduled-for-Friday-court-hearing
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony is expected to appear in an Orange County courtroom Friday as the judge in the case hears a motion filed last week.

The controversy comes after the court last week ordered Anthony's defense team to provide prosecutors with information about the subject matter of planned expert testimony. Since then, the disagreement arose about just how detailed that information needs to be.

The motion filed by the state contains an e-mail exchange between Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, and Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton. It is that exchange that is the apparent source of the controversy.

The motion asks the court to "clarify its order," and compel the defense to provide additional information on witnesses.

"It is the State's position that, despite protestation to the contrary, the defense is attempting to avoid compliance with the court's mandate," the motion states.

The hearing is scheduled for 5 p.m. Friday.  Casey Anthony is expected at the hearing, according to the courthouse.

Motion To Compel  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Motion-to-compel-1202.pdf

I hope Judge Perry slams Bozo with an "idiot" stick at tomorrow's hearing, but I won't hold my breath. Bozo needs clarification of Judge Perry's orders about their expert witnesses........ughhhhh......maybe JP can color code them for the douche bag. I hope he gets disbarred. He is an embarrassment to the profession.

I think judge perry needs to be  tapped with a ruler or even one of cindys infamoushammers!! and mayber  just maybe he will have an awakening!!  than  he can take that dern gavel to his head. Hell jane velez uses her gavel more than this judge!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 09, 2010, 10:04:16 PM »

ORLANDO --

I think judge perry needs to be  tapped with a ruler or even one of cindys infamoushammers!! and mayber  just maybe he will have an awakening!!  than  he can take that dern gavel to his head. Hell jane velez uses her gavel more than this judge!!

I am begining to see judge perry and bozo and mason as three stooges!! they all need to take  one of cindys hammers and tap eachother on the head!!! because they all  are not doing right by caylee!!! Quite franky I dont have much respect or confidence in judge perry!! he hasnt shown anything but a bunch of hot air!! enough  hot air to fill one of them dern baloons that take you for a ride.  Because that is exactly what all three are doing taking us all on a roller coaster ride of emotions and motions!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 09, 2010, 10:13:29 PM »

Love your letter Loca   

thanks Rose
just wanted him to know that I am not like jane velez!!
I dont like his attitude I dont like his conduct to the prosecution and his arrogance isnt something he has earned by doing a good job!! I of course havent gotten a response from him!! But not all hispanics are shallow like  he and velez and heraldo!!
if nothing else I got a lil self satisfaction from  saying mildly what I thought. I would have said alot more but than I would be accused of being involved in this mess!! lol It sure felt good to vent some. I had so many awful things to say but had to use common sense but oh how I would have loved to. I would love to attend the trial in may and if It came to pass I would have the nerve to say something quietly to him and walkaway (giggling)

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: December 09, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »

Thanks everyone for all the good links and discussions. I have missed you all.   

Welcome back!

Looking forward to your opinions/discussion too!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 09, 2010, 10:46:17 PM »

Welcome back!

Looking forward to your opinions/discussion too!

Thank you sweetly, Brandi...    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #386 on: December 10, 2010, 01:13:26 AM »

Looks like the hearing tomorrow will be the first of Judge Perry's "after hours" hearings.  Friday afternoon at 5:00 p.m. 

Hearing will be streamed live here   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/12/casey-anthony-court-hearing-friday-evening/     (scroll down to bottom)

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 10, 2010, 01:15:13 AM »

From WebSleuths...(thanks Muziman)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5886808&postcount=147
2010.12.08 Defense Depo Notices Grund.pdf
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIMTY1YTU1NmUtZjQzOS00NmY0LWJmNDktN2E0M2Q3YmU4YWY4&hl=en

Both Grunds were deposed Wednesday, Dec 8, 2010 -- along with Joe Jordan, Silvia Hernandez and Daniel Ibison

Interesting they ONLY scheduled 30 minutes for Jesse - that is hardly enough time to ask the prelimary questions. I guess they couldn't get the DNA.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: December 10, 2010, 07:42:59 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26086233/detail.html
Anthony To Attend Friday Night Hearing
State: Defense Not Handing Over Information
POSTED: 5:33 am EST December 10, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am EST December 10, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will join lawyers in an Orange County Courtroom before Judge Belvin Perry in a Friday night hearing ahead of her murder trial.
JAC On Spending:No Way Jose  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26065082/detail.html
Prosecutors will argue that Anthony's defense team is not disclosing important information in the case.

The state said Anthony's attorneys are not providing the subject matter that their expert witnesses will testify to during the trial.

The hearing will begin at 5 p.m.

Anthony is charged with the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee, and remains in the Orange County Jail.

Casey Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: December 10, 2010, 07:47:04 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/121010-casey-anthony-hearing
Casey Anthony hearing today
Updated: Friday, 10 Dec 2010, 6:27 AM EST
Published : Friday, 10 Dec 2010, 5:33 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against Casey Anthony heads back to court today and Casey is expected to be there. The hearing is scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.

Judge Belvin Perry is going to hear and rule on multiple motions about the defense witnesses.

Last week the prosecution filed a motion to have better access to the names of the defense team's expert witnesses and specifics about what they're going to testify about.

Last week the defense released their list of experts which they are hoping can help raise reasonable doubt with the jurors.
Dr. Henry Lee is the biggest name on the list. He’s worked on dozens of high profile cases like OJ Simpson and Joan Benet Ramsey. His specialty is finding the tiniest of clues.

More power house experts, a husband and wife team from Holland. Dr. Richard Eikelenboom is known for his advances in trace DNA., a science where a few skin cells can be used to identify a suspect. His wife, Dr. Thelma Eikelenboom is a coroner and forensic expert.

Dr. Werner Spitz from St. Clair Shores, MIchigan

Dr. Kathy Reichs from Charlotte, North Carolina.

Dr. Jane H. Bock from the University of Colorado Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Department.

Dr. Tim Huntington, Assistant Professor of Biology at Concordia University in Nebraska.

Dr. Scott Fairgrieve, Chair of the Department of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario Canada.

Dr. Kenneth Furton from University Medical & Forensic Consultants, Inc. in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Dr. Barry Logan from National Medical Services, Inc. in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania.
Dr. John Leeson from Winter Springs, Florida.

Dr. William Rodriguez from Mt. Airy, Maryland

Michael O'Kelly from S. Siox City, Nebraska

Dr. Michael Freeman

The defense experts are expected to testify about DNA evidence where Caylee's remains were found near her home along with evidence collected from Casey Anthony’s car.

The trial is set to start next May.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: December 10, 2010, 07:51:20 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/12/squabbling-attorneys-force-hea.html
WDBO Local News      
Squabbling lawyers force hearing in Anthony case
By
Marva Hinton
@ December 10, 2010 5:21 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Reporter: Drew Petrimoulx
Casey Anthony will be back in court Friday for a rare, late-day hearing, and Judge Belvin Perry likely won't be happy.
After Perry ordered the defense and prosecution to share information on expert witnesses, the two sides traded snarky e-mails which were made public in court documents. Since they haven't been able to reach an agreement, they're heading back before the judge.

Casey will be transferred from the Orange County Jail to the courthouse for the 5 p.m. hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: December 10, 2010, 08:03:12 AM »

Fanny! great to see you!!xxxxxx

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #392 on: December 10, 2010, 08:13:52 AM »

WB Fanny 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: December 10, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/12/proscons-of-zenaida-gonzalez-testimony.html
Friday, December 10, 2010
Pros/Cons Of Zenaida Gonzalez Testimony In Casey Anthony's Trial

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 10, 2010, 09:07:23 AM »

Hey there Fanny!  Glad to see you back....I've thought of you many times.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 10, 2010, 09:11:13 AM »

Henry Lee.....His specialty is finding the tiniest of clues.   Or planting them is more like it and this is the case that I believe we will find many "plants".  Just sayin'.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: December 10, 2010, 09:18:40 AM »

Hey, there, Fanny---Nice to see you!   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 10, 2010, 09:23:37 AM »

Missed you too Fannie....glad to see you back swinging from the branches.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: December 10, 2010, 09:32:06 AM »

Henry Lee.....His specialty is finding the tiniest of clues.   Or planting them is more like it and this is the case that I believe we will find many "plants".  Just sayin'.....

"Liar for Hire"

I lost all respect for him during the Phil Spector trial(s).

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: December 10, 2010, 09:40:34 AM »

Hi to all returning Monkeys--I see you GypsyDD and Tupelo. (Just like Romper Room!)  I can't wait for tonight.  I'm begging Judge P. to bring out the Hammer, oops, I mean Gavel and show Baez and Co. who's boss. 

And the Grunds being depo'd on Wednesday...I was a little worried that the DNA plot seemed a little too much like a Nancy Grace-ish Bombshell---but there really was a provable plot on the part of the A's.  Do we get to see a transcript of the depo, does the State request it, or does it get sucked into the black hole of stuff we hear about and never get to actually see?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.