April 27, 2024, 06:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171587 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »

Part Two: http://www.wftv.com/video/25949991/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 03:38:57 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I agree with Monks post in previous thread. What the He$$ does she have to sit and laugh about? I would loved to smack that smirk off of her and Bozo. What a bumbling idiot. I don't know if I can handle a 2 month trial listening to that imbecile. No offense to idiots or imbeciles.

Monkey Devil! Hi Darla.....you always make me laugh out loud, thanks for the levity. After listening to the hearing it was either a drink or some humor.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 03:43:52 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-hearing-update-2/
Casey Anthony Hearing Update
11/29/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »

Hi All!  I haven't been on here for a very long time.  I hardly even get to watch the news much anymore.  LOL   My daughter and granddaughter moved in with me this summer cause my son-in-law is deployed to Afghanistan.  It's been rough and we still have 8 months to go.   Now that he actually got overseas in the last week communication with him is hit and miss and makes it rough on them. In turn makes it rough on us.  But we will get through it.  We are so very proud of him and his fellow soldiers. 
an angelic monkey Sorry for the O/T, but thank him from my family for his service. My son just returned from Iraq when the last combat troops returned in late August. Have you tried Skype to  and keep in touch, it was the best thing I ever did as you get to see them and for me it was so much better than just talking to them (I guess I felt better when I could see him, wave to him and several ppl could talk at once on Skype) we also sent photo's, cards and huge care packages with  so he could share with the other soldiers and the Iraqi kids, some of the soldiers get anything  we even sent dog food since they adopted a dog over there. Hang in there and know the soldiers are prayed for by daily and for their families, sometimes I think it's harder on the family left behind since the soldiers are usually focused on a mission, so I will add your SIL and family to my prayers.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2010, 03:50:40 PM »

The thing I notice all the time is how KC always picks at her clothes.
It is constant.
She is always pulling, tugging, tucking and adjusting.
I notice it in every single video image of her.
It drives me nuts.
Tol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2010, 03:56:33 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25946000/detail.html
Casey Anthony Attends Court Hearing
Mother Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Monday, November 29, 2010
UPDATED: 3:21 pm EST November 29, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee, attended a court hearing Monday in Orlando.

At the afternoon hearing, prosecutors asked Judge Belvin Perry to order Anthony's defense team to turn over information about its expert witnesses, including contracts between the defense and the witnesses, communications among them, billing records, and travel, meals and entertainment expenses.

Prosecutors claimed they needed the information to adequately question the witnesses in upcoming depositions.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2010, 03:59:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks. thanks trim.....I missed the hearing...first time since this started....I knew I could count on you to be onto of things and post the links ASAP

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2010, 04:08:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks. thanks trim.....I missed the hearing...first time since this started....I knew I could count on you to be onto of things and post the links ASAP

Oh you'll really like the part where Casey is yukking it up with Medina...NOT.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2010, 04:10:43 PM »

Again trim....THANKS

OK I gotta ask this...when did we become so concerned about sinsin's BOOBS???  I read from the last thread through to here and the most talked about topic was sinsin's BOOBS......surely that wasn't the most important item in the hearing???  I am not knocking anyone....but go back and read if you think I am kidding!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2010, 04:12:28 PM »

Oh you'll really like the part where Casey is yukking it up with Medina...NOT.   

Oh me!  I think I will put the groceries away and get a  before I start listening.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2010, 04:18:42 PM »

Hi All!  I haven't been on here for a very long time.  I hardly even get to watch the news much anymore.  LOL   My daughter and granddaughter moved in with me this summer cause my son-in-law is deployed to Afghanistan.  It's been rough and we still have 8 months to go.   Now that he actually got overseas in the last week communication with him is hit and miss and makes it rough on them. In turn makes it rough on us.  But we will get through it.  We are so very proud of him and his fellow soldiers. 
an angelic monkey  Glad to see you.  My younger daughter's fiancee is a corpsmen in Afghanistan and will be back here in February. It is very rough and scary.
Thanks No Rose!  I hope to be able to get on at night and follow the Caylee Case and Natalee. 
Do you know is the defense able to hire who they want and is there  a limit to how much they can spend?  I think that if she is going to be able to do this then she should have a public defender too but I know that is won't happen. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »

an angelic monkey Sorry for the O/T, but thank him from my family for his service. My son just returned from Iraq when the last combat troops returned in late August. Have you tried Skype to  and keep in touch, it was the best thing I ever did as you get to see them and for me it was so much better than just talking to them (I guess I felt better when I could see him, wave to him and several ppl could talk at once on Skype) we also sent photo's, cards and huge care packages with  so he could share with the other soldiers and the Iraqi kids, some of the soldiers get anything  we even sent dog food since they adopted a dog over there. Hang in there and know the soldiers are prayed for by daily and for their families, sometimes I think it's harder on the family left behind since the soldiers are usually focused on a mission, so I will add your SIL and family to my prayers.
Thanks Island Monkey!  Sorry for the O/T.  They are working on doing the Skype.    I'm glad I'm back on here to catch up on the Caylee case and others.  I'm wondering where George was today as it was said he was not there.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2010, 04:23:11 PM »

Trimm, Thank You for posting all the updates!! i didn't realize there was a hearing today, but something told me to check in on this thread! I can't wait for this trial to start in May!! Love Ya! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2010, 04:26:24 PM »

an angelic monkey  Glad to see you.  My younger daughter's fiancee is a corpsmen in Afghanistan and will be back here in February. It is very rough and scary.
Thanks No Rose!  I hope to be able to get on at night and follow the Caylee Case and Natalee. 
Do you know is the defense able to hire who they want and is there  a limit to how much they can spend?  I think that if she is going to be able to do this then she should have a public defender too but I know that is won't happen. 
There is a limit to what the defense can spend. I think she should have a public defender as well instead of several lawyers.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »

Again trim....THANKS

OK I gotta ask this...when did we become so concerned about sinsin's BOOBS???  I read from the last thread through to here and the most talked about topic was sinsin's BOOBS......surely that wasn't the most important item in the hearing???  I am not knocking anyone....but go back and read if you think I am kidding!!   

Wow, you seem to miss quite a few of the hearings but you're right, we've got it covered collectively, happy catching up!   As far as boobs go, if you have read back as you say you'll notice that the entire hearing was discussed.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2010, 04:47:47 PM »

Again trim....THANKS

Wow, you seem to miss quite a few of the hearings but you're right, we've got it covered collectively, happy catching up!   As far as boobs go, if you have read back as you say you'll notice that the entire hearing was discussed.

WOW as usual you have no idea what you are talking about.  No, not IF I read, as I stated I did......I said I read and you have no reason or right to question it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2010, 04:50:57 PM »

Welcome back Grandma2Maddie....I am sure your questions have been answered, just wanted to say hi and welcome home

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »

11/29/10
Jose Baez after Hearing. http://www.wftv.com/video/25950560/index.html
Bill Sheaffer  http://www.wftv.com/video/25950569/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2010, 05:04:47 PM »

Again trim....THANKS

WOW as usual you have no idea what you are talking about.  No, not IF I read, as I stated I did......I said I read and you have no reason or right to question it.

And you have NO right to attack any member on this board WHATSOEVER.   The archives will speak for themselves as to what you personally have stated you missed in whole or in part over the course of time & stating that "I am not knocking anyone" and yet feeling compeled to be the board police as to what you feel should or should not be focused on is shielding the fact that you were calling people out for their comments, of which they have a right to as much as you.   If people want to comment on ANY and ALL of what they observe during a proceeding including one's appearance, so be it, its their right to express it without condemnation.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/11/casey-anthony-how-wise-is-it-to-choose-orange-for-court.html
Casey Anthony: How wise is it to choose orange for court?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, truTV — posted by halboedeker on November, 29 2010 4:50 PM

Casey Anthony was back in court today for a status hearing. Her look and manner drew analysts’ scrutiny.

“In Session” commentators were struck by her orange blouse. “That’s not inmate uniform. She’s wearing regular clothes,” host Vinnie Politan said.

Why the regular clothes? The consensus was the defense is getting Anthony ready to wear them for her murder trial; she is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

“It’s orange. It’s not a good color to wear,” Politan added. And he said he would advise his clients against wearing the color.

He later said that Anthony didn’t look very comfortable today, but soon after that comment, she was smiling broadly.

As for court matters, Politan observed it was business as usual for Chief Judge Belvin Perry. “It seems like they’ve gotten a lot of the work done,” Politan said. “Surprisingly, it looks like they’re on target” for a trial start in May.

Politan noted that Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, was in court, but George Anthony wasn’t there.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.