April 28, 2024, 10:33:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171625 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: December 10, 2010, 12:29:06 PM »

Looks like the hearing tomorrow will be the first of Judge Perry's "after hours" hearings.  Friday afternoon at 5:00 p.m. 

Hearing will be streamed live here   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/12/casey-anthony-court-hearing-friday-evening/     (scroll down to bottom)

Since it looks like the hearing will be live streamed, it looks like dinner is going to be late at our house.   

Hey Fanny!
I've already fed dh dinner @ lunchtime!     He'll be getting my homemade minestrone w/salad for dinner.

Hi Can! 

My mind is going for pizza delivery..... I think this is going to be a "don't miss" hearing.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: December 10, 2010, 01:14:45 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/does-george-anthony-love-his-daughter/
Does George Anthony Love His Daughter?
12/10/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: December 10, 2010, 01:55:15 PM »

I get dizzy every time I try to follow BS's reasoning.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: December 10, 2010, 02:03:23 PM »

Some links that usually stream the hearings.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/
http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx
http://www.wftv.com/news/26089105/detail.html
http://www.wftv.com/news/26089105/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: December 10, 2010, 02:11:34 PM »

I get dizzy every time I try to follow BS's reasoning.

Fanny
thank you! I thought I was the only one that felt that way.  I compare bull to lillian glass. They both  annoy me lol especialy the  notorious  Dr. glass.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: December 10, 2010, 02:14:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26086233/detail.html
Anthony To Attend Friday Night Hearing
State: Defense Not Handing Over Information
POSTED: 5:33 am EST December 10, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am EST December 10, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will join lawyers in an Orange County Courtroom before Judge Belvin Perry in a Friday night hearing ahead of her murder trial.
JAC On Spending:No Way Jose  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26065082/detail.html
Prosecutors will argue that Anthony's defense team is not disclosing important information in the case.

The state said Anthony's attorneys are not providing the subject matter that their expert witnesses will testify to during the trial.

The hearing will begin at 5 p.m.

Anthony is charged with the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee, and remains in the Orange County Jail.

Casey Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

This better be good. Judge Perry needs to step up to the plate already. Enough with the Bozo nonsense.

ITA Curly.     

I'm off to the store to buy some wine and snacks for this hearing that we all hope will be a Bozo/Jar smackdown.
For the first time last night, I had an actual nightmare starring Cindy Anthony.
I dreamed she was my neighbor and we had attached apts., and she could spy on me through a window. OMG!

Curly
omg that is just too funny!! I would have my binocculars in place by my window as I  am online reporting to yall !! meaning my computer would have to be next to that window lol .

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: December 10, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will join lawyers in an Orange County Courtroom before Judge Belvin Perry in a Friday night hearing ahead of her murder trial.
JAC On Spending:No Way Jose  http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26065082/detail.html
Prosecutors will argue that Anthony's defense team is not disclosing important information in the case.

The state said Anthony's attorneys are not providing the subject matter that their expert witnesses will testify to during the trial.

Anthony is charged with the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee, and remains in the Orange County Jail.

This better be good. Judge Perry needs to step up to the plate already. Enough with the Bozo nonsense.

ITA Curly.     

I'm off to the store to buy some wine and snacks for this hearing that we all hope will be a Bozo/Jar smackdown.
For the first time last night, I had an actual nightmare starring Cindy Anthony.
I dreamed she was my neighbor and we had attached apts., and she could spy on me through a window. OMG!

P.S
with my inspector gadget credentials attatched to my neck!! lanyard with the monkey logo.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: December 10, 2010, 02:20:25 PM »

I second that bigtime!

I cannot believe that judge perry is allowing an unseasoned attorney like baez to run havoc in his courtroom! That is why baez has gotten out of control and more arrogant. He ses himself as a top notch attorney like Nejame(yuk no way)
He has managed to just run in court jabbering/mumbling and making a fool of himself and the legal system.
In casey's own words Make Him Stop!!!

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: December 10, 2010, 02:26:29 PM »

This is what the judge should say:

(To quote Caroline Manzo): "This is the OK Corral. Buckle up. Yippey ki yay."

Then slam 'em with a contempt charge.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: December 10, 2010, 02:28:11 PM »

I am going out on a limb here but I think something came out yesterday in those depositions which was extremely detrimental to the defense. The notice for them was not filed until 4:55 PM the day before which indicates to me they didn't want anyone knowing about them. Then all of a sudden the Anthony's attorney tells about their great marriage. Those were some of the most important depos. With Joe Jordan, Richard Grund, Jesse Grund & the jailer who was fired over KC all having them.  It hit me strange there was only 30 minutes scheduled for Jesse.

I feel like they really didn't want him to tell about KC. They had to take his depo for appearance sake, but there is SOME serious reason they didn't want him to talk much.  

I have a feellng also that Joe Jordan was used by LE to set up Bozo and Laura Buchanan after he confided to LE that he had taped the converations which showed her a liar and her trying to get JJ to lie. I just have a feeling that more than one of the defense people have been set up by LE. I believe the so called detectives that were hired by ??? Bozo, Anthonys. whomever (since they all claim them as work product) has rolled over on the Anthonys and possibly Bozo too.  The "poking' around for a body (and maybe even finding the body) is going to be VERY hard to explain.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: December 10, 2010, 02:42:35 PM »

Could be why they kept canceling the Grunds' depos.
I just hope the whole truth comes out.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: December 10, 2010, 02:46:08 PM »

I cannot believe that judge perry is allowing an unseasoned attorney like baez to run havoc in his courtroom! That is why baez has gotten out of control and more arrogant. He ses himself as a top notch attorney like Nejame(yuk no way)
He has managed to just run in court jabbering/mumbling and making a fool of himself and the legal system.
In casey's own words Make Him Stop!!!

At first I thought both the judges were allowing him a lot of leeway because he was so inept, but as time a gone on and I have watched them allow him to file motion after motion citing no case law and when he did use case law it was statutes which had been changed.  If he had been held to the courtroom standards from the beginning this trial would have been much more orderly. I can understand that Perry does not want a viable appeal but there is going to be one regardless because this fool Bozo will keep this going as long as he can to keep himself afloat financially.

There is NO REASON for Bozo to be allowed now to stand in a courtroom and not have his papers with him or not answer what is asked. This judge needs to get control of his courtroom or become the laughing stock of the judicial community.  There is no excuse for what is going on now.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: December 10, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »

I hope Judge Perry does not let them push the line back again,  each time he gives them a little more and a little more, I want to see him put his foot down big time or I am going to lose confidence in him.  If there are JAC spending rules let them be enforced. If he is being an idiot towards JAshton then put him in his place! 
I'm in total agreement with you!! How much is too much, is that the real question??  Well here's my Virtual "Like" button for you today!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: December 10, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »

I stand beside you on this one as well..it's Hot Dog/French Fries kinda night since the court is in session late..anyone else doing a Quickie Dinner??
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: December 10, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »

ITA Curly.     

P.S
with my inspector gadget credentials attatched to my neck!! lanyard with the monkey logo.
Loved that vision..a lanyard with the Monkey Logo..to bad we couldn't get away with it in court I'm sure someone would do it if we were allowed!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2010, 02:54:55 PM »

Soup and cold cuts tonight!
Chilling my vino for the cocktail (hearing) hour.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2010, 02:56:31 PM »

I am going out on a limb here but I think something came out yesterday in those depositions which was extremely detrimental to the defense. The notice for them was not filed until 4:55 PM the day before which indicates to me they didn't want anyone knowing about them. Then all of a sudden the Anthony's attorney tells about their great marriage. Those were some of the most important depos. With Joe Jordan, Richard Grund, Jesse Grund & the jailer who was fired over KC all having them.  It hit me strange there was only 30 minutes scheduled for Jesse.

I feel like they really didn't want him to tell about KC. They had to take his depo for appearance sake, but there is SOME serious reason they didn't want him to talk much.  

I have a feellng also that Joe Jordan was used by LE to set up Bozo and Laura Buchanan after he confided to LE that he had taped the converations which showed her a liar and her trying to get JJ to lie. I just have a feeling that more than one of the defense people have been set up by LE. I believe the so called detectives that were hired by ??? Bozo, Anthonys. whomever (since they all claim them as work product) has rolled over on the Anthonys and possibly Bozo too.  The "poking' around for a body (and maybe even finding the body) is going to be VERY hard to explain.  

You know Turbo you always make me think..sometimes you beat me to it and actually word it better then I could but I'm always thinking how what you say and how much sense it really makes..you gotta admit only 30min for testimony for Jesse Grund a former boyfriend is odd..something stinks I tell ya.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: December 10, 2010, 03:10:26 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: December 10, 2010, 03:19:31 PM »

Looks like everyone is prepping for yet another trip to Crazy Town.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: December 10, 2010, 03:19:36 PM »

I stand beside you on this one as well..it's Hot Dog/French Fries kinda night since the court is in session late..anyone else doing a Quickie Dinner??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.