April 28, 2024, 09:26:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171618 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: December 10, 2010, 05:21:52 PM »

Yes !! He slammed it to bozo - "specific subject , specific facts" .............of all experts. LOL

by 3:00 PM by Dec. 23rd.

O/T: Turbo, go get your Christmas clothes if you want. (Link in my signature)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: December 10, 2010, 05:22:20 PM »

Thanks everyone for all the good links and discussions. I have missed you all.   

Hi Fanny Mae!!     

You were missed more 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: December 10, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »

awwww Bobo has to do some work.  Now they are gonna whine that they don't have JAC money to do this.  

Bozo was trying to avoid giving that info to the state because he said he had NO reports. That means he really has no one to agree with him or he is trying to hide what they said so the state cannot prove them wrong.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: December 10, 2010, 05:22:44 PM »

Who is the little husky women with Cindy?

Isn't she the real estate gal/friend?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: December 10, 2010, 05:23:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/26086233/detail.html
Anthony Court Hearing Begins
Prosecutors Seek More Info From Anthony's Defense Team

POSTED: 5:33 am EST December 10, 2010
UPDATED: 5:10 pm EST December 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony joined lawyers in an Orange County Courtroom before Judge Belvin Perry in a Friday evening hearing ahead of her murder trial.
Perry is hearing multiple motions about the defense team's witnesses.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton had requested under a court order a list of expert witnesses and precisely what they would be testifying about.

The defense team for Casey Anthony responded by sending over the requested list, but Ashton said he wasn't satisfied with the explanations provided.

The disagreement led to a series of e-mails between the two attorneys.

"The court's order required that you reveal the 'substance of the testimony of the witnesses.' If this is all you are sending, we do not find it to be in compliance," Ashton wrote.

"You know what all of the forensic issues are. If you have a question about any particular witness, just ask, and I will be more than happy to answer it," defense attorney Jose Baez replied.

"The court's exact words were 'the subject matter of what they will be testifying too,'" Ashton wrote.
"OK. Let me see if I can clarify not only what you know about the list of experts, and if you have any questions, we can take it from there. The goal here is to work together, right?" Baez replied.

The hearing began at 5 p.m.

Anthony is charged with the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee, and remains in the Orange County Jail.

Anthony's trial is scheduled to begin in May.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: December 10, 2010, 05:24:07 PM »

Cindy just asked that aide or attorney for the defense something, & motioned around her shoulders.   Did she send in some more contraband?   Hmmm

PS she looks hideous & could that "new found friend" of hers be any more up her rear for camera time?   Pathetic!

Measurements for a straight jacket?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 10, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »

Cindy just asked that aide or attorney for the defense something, & motioned around her shoulders.   Did she send in some more contraband?   Hmmm

PS she looks hideous & could that "new found friend" of hers be any more up her rear for camera time?   Pathetic!

Measurements for a straight jacket?

Bahaha!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: December 10, 2010, 05:25:11 PM »

Bobo paying particularly close attention as Mr Ashton is speaking

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: December 10, 2010, 05:25:24 PM »

Did you notice Casey's attitude when JA said he thought he would be corrected by bloggers.  (Was that a dig at Marinade?)  She sat there so smug, shaking her head back and forth.....I wanted to smack my moniter.   Let's see what Baez comes up with now to delay....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: December 10, 2010, 05:27:03 PM »

JP looking annoyed and Bobo looking like Bobo after the judge gave his ruling
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: December 10, 2010, 05:28:31 PM »

Did you notice Casey's attitude when JA said he thought he would be corrected by bloggers.  (Was that a dig at Marinade?)  She sat there so smug, shaking her head back and forth.....I wanted to smack my moniter.   Let's see what Baez comes up with now to delay....

It seemed she found it humorous because she thinks she is a star, she missed the point & that is her crime is so heinous that the public is watching & listening to every word, of which sound minds arent buying any crapola.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: December 10, 2010, 05:29:25 PM »

Casey Anthony In Court For 5:00PM Hearing

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was in court Friday for a 5:00pm hearing in a fight over her defense team's expert witnesses. While 5:00pm is an unusual time for a court hearing, it was the only time everyone could agree on.

Casey smiled as she walked into the courtroom just after 5:00pm wearing a striped blue and white long-sleeve, button down shirt and then sat down next to her attorney, Jose Baez, at the defense's table.

Prosecutors say Jose Baez is not playing nice and has refused to give up more information about his expert witnesses. Prosecutors in the case against Casey want to know exactly what expert witnesses for the defense will talk about when they reach the stand in her murder trial.

"I quite frankly don’t know why we're here," Baez told Judge Perry after the state put forth their reason for wanting the hearing. "I think this is a huge waste of time that could have been resolved with a phone call."

Last month, Judge Belvin Perry ordered Baez to hand over a detailed list of what his expert witnesses would be testifying too, but assistant state attorney Jeffrey Ashton says that list wasn't good enough.

"This falls short from what the judge ordered both in spirit and by letter," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

WFTV obtained back and forth emails between Ashton and Baez where the prosecutor told Baez to send a more in-depth list. Instead, Baez responded with a condescending tone.

For instance, he wrote next to Dr. Henry Lee: "He inspected the car and was at the evidence inspection and inspected the scene. All of which, you already know".

For Dr. Jane H. Bock, Baez wrote: "Inspected the scene and will testify about botany. Please tell me you knew this."

"This response is almost juvenile in its context and I would expect the court is going to compel Mr. Baez to comply with the court's order," Sheaffer said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26089105/detail.html

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: December 10, 2010, 05:30:27 PM »

Judge Perry was not amused-I think the volcano is building up!     
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: December 10, 2010, 05:31:33 PM »

It's about time!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 10, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »

I do have something postive to say about Cindy this time..at least she was properly dressed for court, Jacket and all!  Still can't get rid of that gum smacking tho..such a pity!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: December 10, 2010, 05:33:38 PM »

JP looking annoyed and Bobo looking like Bobo after the judge gave his ruling

Very telling that she still has no desire to make any contact with her mother, its not that she cant, its more that she wont.  In millions of cases, in various states defendants make at least some gesture of acknowledgement to their "supporter system" on a regular basis without admonishment unless its overtly against court room rules of conduct.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: December 10, 2010, 05:34:09 PM »

It's about time!

When it finally erupts, it's gonna be a hum dinger!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 10, 2010, 05:36:04 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26086924/detail.html
Casey Anthony Appears Court For Hearing
Mom Remains Jailed On Murder Charges In Death Of Caylee Anthony

POSTED: Friday, December 10, 2010
UPDATED: 5:30 pm EST December 10, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony attended a court hearing Friday afternoon in Orlando.
Judge Belvin Perry oversaw the 5 p.m. hearing, which was centered around whether Anthony's defense team is providing enough information about its expert witnesses to the state.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 10, 2010, 05:36:22 PM »

Casey Anthony In Court For 5:00PM Hearing

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was in court Friday for a 5:00pm hearing in a fight over her defense team's expert witnesses. While 5:00pm is an unusual time for a court hearing, it was the only time everyone could agree on.

Casey smiled as she walked into the courtroom just after 5:00pm wearing a striped blue and white long-sleeve, button down shirt and then sat down next to her attorney, Jose Baez, at the defense's table.

Prosecutors say Jose Baez is not playing nice and has refused to give up more information about his expert witnesses. Prosecutors in the case against Casey want to know exactly what expert witnesses for the defense will talk about when they reach the stand in her murder trial.

"I quite frankly don’t know why we're here," Baez told Judge Perry after the state put forth their reason for wanting the hearing. "I think this is a huge waste of time that could have been resolved with a phone call."

Last month, Judge Belvin Perry ordered Baez to hand over a detailed list of what his expert witnesses would be testifying too, but assistant state attorney Jeffrey Ashton says that list wasn't good enough.

"This falls short from what the judge ordered both in spirit and by letter," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

WFTV obtained back and forth emails between Ashton and Baez where the prosecutor told Baez to send a more in-depth list. Instead, Baez responded with a condescending tone.

For instance, he wrote next to Dr. Henry Lee: "He inspected the car and was at the evidence inspection and inspected the scene. All of which, you already know".

For Dr. Jane H. Bock, Baez wrote: "Inspected the scene and will testify about botany. Please tell me you knew this."

"This response is almost juvenile in its context and I would expect the court is going to compel Mr. Baez to comply with the court's order," Sheaffer said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26089105/detail.html

No, not "almost" but most definitely.   A true sign that they are well aware that even with a ton of bunk & bull their client is going down for precisely what she did HARD!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 10, 2010, 05:38:30 PM »

It's about time!

When it finally erupts, it's gonna be a hum dinger!

...and we all are waiting!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.