April 27, 2024, 03:24:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171575 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 12, 2010, 02:10:27 PM »

It's an interesting possibility that the duhfense may go for this Chiairi excuse, but as also stated in BOC's article i then begs the question as to why Caylee was then bagged, duct taped and discarded in the woods following a natural death.
Like the rest of their preposterous theories, this one won't fly either.
Yes and why all the other preposterous theories and the zeroing in on Kronk or the months long hoopla over TES volunteers? Also one of the biggest problems in my opinion is Baez himself. Whatever theory he presents, he is abrasive and arrogant, an instant turn off for jurors. Even tho they're supposed  not be influenced by anything other than the facts presented, they're human and he has a way of alienating people and comes off as the liar that he really is. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 12, 2010, 02:28:38 PM »

I agree. It's not possible for jurors or spectators to disregard the demeanor of the respective attorneys, witnesses, etc.

Personally, I don't dislike defense attorneys. They are necessary. I just personally dislike these defense attorneys.
Dufense: baby huey Bozo Baez
              Mason Jar Marble mouth

State: Articulate and non-posturing, reasonable.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: December 12, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »

I agree. It's not possible for jurors or spectators to disregard the demeanor of the respective attorneys, witnesses, etc.

Personally, I don't dislike defense attorneys. They are necessary. I just personally dislike these defense attorneys.
              Mason Jar Marble mouth

The State has an  advantage of sorts by being the only person(s) who care about the little victim. It's so ugly that her own mother has shown no sorrow for her loss, the grandparents are combative and nutty, the DT are egomaniacs....and unless Mason can pull the marbles out of his mouth and reinvent himself as a likable guy AND Baez takes second chair...Baez couldn't pull off an intelligent witness interrogation imo. 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: December 12, 2010, 03:35:07 PM »

OH, MY....Miss Blink, I think you are ON to something!!!!!!!!!!!

I always knew they would attempt to use the autopsy to form a natural death defense, but it was not until we dug into this witness that it made sense.

Interesting considering he specifically states his work it not done and he should depose him last.  He is a hookster and I am tired of it being at the expense of a murdered baby.
Blink I do have a question for you since you have done some previous research already on this subject.  Has CM1 ever been presented in a Court Case and if so do we know the verdict pertaining to the case?  Thank you for your hard work and insight but most importantly not losing site and fighting for justice for all!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: December 12, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »

I did find this article on Chiari Malformation Fact Sheet stating "Another form of the disorder, under debate by some scientists, is Type 0, in which there is no protrusion of the cerebellum through the foramen magnum but headache and other symptoms of CM are present"  I do believe that since Casey in jail has written letters claiming of headaches that this may be excatly the road they are heading down.  Blink I do believe you figured out the defense strategy.  Here is the Fact Sheet on Chiari Malformation...http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 12, 2010, 04:03:33 PM »

Okay as I was searching on how chiari was used in court I came across another lawyer who has presented in court.  On his website he has listed testimonals but also states "it can be difficult to prove in a court of law that Chiari malformation symptoms were caused by an auto accident."  This is from the law office of Michael L. Neff who is located in GA.  The website from which I took this quote is from his page at..http://www.mlnlaw.com/Articles/Chiari-Malformation-After-Car-Accident.shtml

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: December 12, 2010, 04:04:57 PM »

I did find this article on Chiari Malformation Fact Sheet stating "Another form of the disorder, under debate by some scientists, is Type 0, in which there is no protrusion of the cerebellum through the foramen magnum but headache and other symptoms of CM are present"  I do believe that since Casey in jail has written letters claiming of headaches that this may be excatly the road they are heading down.  Blink I do believe you figured out the defense strategy.  Here is the Fact Sheet on Chiari Malformation...http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm
Guess when we hear of MRI to look for this in kc then we'll know or wonder if they'll just imply it...nah that wouldn't work...sure makes me again realize what an underhanded rotten boob baez is. Any port in a storm to get that killer off, forget about truth and the victim...I know it's his job but it still makes me mad that moty will gladly go along with any ruse to free herself. ugh..hate them all
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 12, 2010, 04:11:35 PM »

So far I have found that Chiari used in court was for a worker's compensation hearing at the supreme court level and was successful in proving it case and he was award compensation..still no luck in seeing how Chiari is used/presented in criminal cases.
http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/OPINIONS/workcomp/PDF/073/RobbinsMopn.pdf
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 12, 2010, 04:14:31 PM »

I did find this article on Chiari Malformation Fact Sheet stating "Another form of the disorder, under debate by some scientists, is Type 0, in which there is no protrusion of the cerebellum through the foramen magnum but headache and other symptoms of CM are present"  I do believe that since Casey in jail has written letters claiming of headaches that this may be exactly the road they are heading down.  Blink I do believe you figured out the defense strategy.  Here is the Fact Sheet on Chiari Malformation...http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm
Guess when we hear of MRI to look for this in kc then we'll know or wonder if they'll just imply it...nah that wouldn't work...sure makes me again realize what an underhanded rotten boob baez is. Any port in a storm to get that killer off, forget about truth and the victim...I know it's his job but it still makes me mad that moty will gladly go along with any ruse to free herself. ugh..hate them all
Oh let's not forget her FALL that she had in the elevator..humm wonder if they will use that to show how the Chiari has developed/discovered.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: December 12, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »

I did find this article on Chiari Malformation Fact Sheet stating "Another form of the disorder, under debate by some scientists, is Type 0, in which there is no protrusion of the cerebellum through the foramen magnum but headache and other symptoms of CM are present"  I do believe that since Casey in jail has written letters claiming of headaches that this may be exactly the road they are heading down.  Blink I do believe you figured out the defense strategy.  Here is the Fact Sheet on Chiari Malformation...http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm
Oh let's not forget her FALL that she had in the elevator..humm wonder if they will use that to show how the Chiari has developed/discovered.

OMG I forgot about her tumble! Ha.   Well I have a feeling ole Mac the Knke (Macaluso) possibly turned them onto this doc and his theory. He appears to have expertise in accident testimony. It's just a guess on my part but at the time Mac was touted as an accident reconstruction guru it didn't make much sense but maybe he had this in mind?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: December 12, 2010, 04:51:41 PM »

I also found a good pic/example and also Video of what the Chiari looks like in the body..this really helped me understand more/further.  This was on the Tv Show Mystery Diagnosis
http://www.chiaritvspecial.com/
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 12, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »

OMG I forgot about her tumble! Ha.   Well I have a feeling ole Mac the Knke (Macaluso) possibly turned them onto this doc and his theory. He appears to have expertise in accident testimony. It's just a guess on my part but at the time Mac was touted as an accident reconstruction guru it didn't make much sense but maybe he had this in mind?
You could be very right about how  he was the one that got the ball rolling so to speak on this Chiari diagnoses.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: December 12, 2010, 05:14:35 PM »

Mason Jar Marble mouth

Not to forget the demeanor of the incarceared baby killer. If she continues to put her hair on her breast and playwith it !! they will see how vain and narristic she is.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: December 12, 2010, 05:17:21 PM »

It's an interesting possibility that the duhfense may go for this Chiairi excuse, but as also stated in BOC's article i then begs the question as to why Caylee was then bagged, duct taped and discarded in the woods following a natural death.
Yes and why all the other preposterous theories and the zeroing in on Kronk or the months long hoopla over TES volunteers? Also one of the biggest problems in my opinion is Baez himself. Whatever theory he presents, he is abrasive and arrogant, an instant turn off for jurors. Even tho they're supposed  not be influenced by anything other than the facts presented, they're human and he has a way of alienating people and comes off as the liar that he really is. 

I agree the jury will not like his arrogance!! I think between that and casey grooming her hair in court! the jury has a good idea what is up the road and lets not leave mason out!!! he is quite nasty himself. I think though between caseys love of self and baez thinking he is perry mason.

Loca
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: December 12, 2010, 06:00:56 PM »

Very interesting Rowanvamp.  WE know that there is no excuse for the fact that Caylee was treated like trash.  BUT not everyone has paid the attention we have to it.   People have seen how insane the Anthony family is and that the relationship between Casey and her parents is NOT NORMAL, any way you slice it.  Remember that all sorts of things are being dug up by the defense to excuse her behavior.  SO, the defense can plant the idea that with the crazy relationship she had with her parents, Casey panicked after Caylee died and did what she did because she had such a fear/dependent/love/hate relationship with them that it was all she could think to do.  Once again, it seems to me that THE most important thing for the defense is to create the hint of doubt for 1 juror.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: December 12, 2010, 06:34:04 PM »

Very interesting Rowanvamp.  WE know that there is no excuse for the fact that Caylee was treated like trash.  BUT not everyone has paid the attention we have to it.   People have seen how insane the Anthony family is and that the relationship between Casey and her parents is NOT NORMAL, any way you slice it.  Remember that all sorts of things are being dug up by the defense to excuse her behavior.  SO, the defense can plant the idea that with the crazy relationship she had with her parents, Casey panicked after Caylee died and did what she did because she had such a fear/dependent/love/hate relationship with them that it was all she could think to do.  Once again, it seems to me that THE most important thing for the defense is to create the hint of doubt for 1 juror.
Tragic as it may be you are correct all it takes is ONE juror.  I'm holding out that the juror's no matter how the case is presented to them the hardest is not reporting her missing or in Casey's words she wasn't missing she was with the NANNY will be the deciding factor in her case. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #596 on: December 12, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »

Right. Blink's article is interesting and I don't doubt that this is the probable direction the defense is exploring. There are huge problems with it, as there are with any defense of guilty persons. I do think that if they go this route, it's Cindy they'll point to instead of George. IMO, they'll pin Cindy's controlling, critical nature as the reason Casey disposed of the body rather than reporting it.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: December 12, 2010, 10:18:01 PM »

Right. Blink's article is interesting and I don't doubt that this is the probable direction the defense is exploring. There are huge problems with it, as there are with any defense of guilty persons. I do think that if they go this route, it's Cindy they'll point to instead of George. IMO, they'll pin Cindy's controlling, critical nature as the reason Casey disposed of the body rather than reporting it.

CBB I agree with you that Cindy's control issues will be a factor regardless, your right.

However, I think in this scenario, it still leaves ole George open to his lies. The glaring ones for me are 6/16 and 6/24.

There are huge problems with a defense structured by this and it is the equivalent of a wet house of cards, I agree.

But given the hole they have already dug, what choice is left for them?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 12, 2010, 10:55:09 PM »

I also found a good pic/example and also Video of what the Chiari looks like in the body..this really helped me understand more/further.  This was on the Tv Show Mystery Diagnosis
http://www.chiaritvspecial.com/

catching up here...I actually do have chiari I malformation...it does cause headaches ...that  is how mine was found, through an MRI...I have learned to control what causes the headaches as best as I can...the more serious cases of the chiari malformation are more severe than mine is since I have I...and some do require surgery...as it progresses, it can cause clumsiness and off balancing ..... this malformation is really a lot more common than one might think..in fact I know several people who have been diagnosed because of headaches....
are they saying that Casey Ho has this now? sorry, but like I said, I am way behind on this thread and when I saw that you were talking about it, I had to comment..

also, Casey Ho's hair grows faster than anyone else's hair that I have ever seen!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: December 12, 2010, 11:04:04 PM »

exactly...
also, myself or anyone else that I know that has chiari I don't have seizures..perhaps those with II or III might have seizures but I did not realize that was one of the symptoms of chiari I malformation or that one could die from it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.