April 27, 2024, 02:15:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171569 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: December 13, 2010, 03:14:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26118760/detail.html
Tuesday Hearing Planned In Anthony Case
Court Receives E-Mail Indicating Caylee Is Alive
POSTED: 1:55 pm EST December 13, 2010
UPDATED: 2:15 pm EST December 13, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another money hearing is scheduled for Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Meanwhile, photos taken of a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over by the defense to prosecutors in the case.

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

Also, Judge Belvin Perry will hear a request from Jose Baez to be reimbursed for the cost of flying his team of experts to Central Florida in July to review evidence.

The costs run into the thousands of dollars, but no specific amount was given.

At Tuesday's hearing, Baez will also ask the court to fund more hours for defense investigators to continue their work.

It was not immediately known whether Anthony will attend Tuesday afternoon's hearing, but court records show her defense team has been given permission to participate over the phone as will lawyers for the state agency that distributes money to indigent clients.

BBM above and brought foward below:

3:40 of this video. Kathi Belich askes Baez if he is going to ask taxpayers for the Eikenbloom's transportation from Holland to inspect evidence July 14, 2010   http://www.wftv.com/video/24257896/index.html

On this tape Baez says:

"you and your taxpayer nonsense. You should...you should...You would be amazed, actually the taxpayers are not paying for the Holland trip. No No No..... They are opening up a lab in the United States which is why they were here today."

Now in the Dec 1 motion filed #5 he is asking for their travel to be paid.

credit to:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=956&start=100
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: December 13, 2010, 03:22:09 PM »

Thanks for posting that NorthernRose.I remember. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: December 13, 2010, 03:25:40 PM »

Thanks for posting that NorthernRose.I remember. 

Lets hope JAC and Mr Ashton know it as well.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 13, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another money hearing is scheduled for Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Meanwhile, photos taken of a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over by the defense to prosecutors in the case.

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

Also, Judge Belvin Perry will hear a request from Jose Baez to be reimbursed for the cost of flying his team of experts to Central Florida in July to review evidence.

At Tuesday's hearing, Baez will also ask the court to fund more hours for defense investigators to continue their work.

It was not immediately known whether Anthony will attend Tuesday afternoon's hearing, but court records show her defense team has been given permission to participate over the phone as will lawyers for the state agency that distributes money to indigent clients.

3:40 of this video. Kathi Belich askes Baez if he is going to ask taxpayers for the Eikenbloom's transportation from Holland to inspect evidence July 14, 2010   http://www.wftv.com/video/24257896/index.html

On this tape Baez says:

"you and your taxpayer nonsense. You should...you should...You would be amazed, actually the taxpayers are not paying for the Holland trip. No No No..... They are opening up a lab in the United States which is why they were here today."

credit to:

Snagged again!  Never more than this case is it more than ironic how similar the defendant's behavior & attorney are so closely matched...both lying scum

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: December 13, 2010, 03:57:04 PM »

What part of, Caylee is deceased don't some understand?

That's what confounds me!

How could anyone (Cindy?) and I mean anyone possibly think she is alive and think we believe them?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #625 on: December 13, 2010, 04:03:39 PM »

What part of, Caylee is deceased don't some understand?

That's what confounds me!

How could anyone (Cindy?) and I mean anyone possibly think she is alive and think we believe them?

This is all just so bizarre.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 13, 2010, 04:08:23 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/12/casey-anthonys-last-minute-hearing.html
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Casey Anthony's Last Minute Hearing: Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. Rules!
UPDATE!
December 13, 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: December 13, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »

On this tape Baez says:

credit to:

Northern, I know you have been running like a goose being chased by the farmer wife after no internet for three weeks. Thanks for all the new information you have posted on all the threads.

I want to see Bozo get his azz chewed in open court, not by telephonic hearing. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 13, 2010, 04:28:30 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/12/casey-anthonys-last-minute-hearing.html
UPDATE!
December 13, 2010

Thanks Trimm. I guess we will have to make do with a video. I hope Judge Perry is  ! I don't think he will be smiling.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: December 13, 2010, 04:31:20 PM »

UPDATE!
December 13, 2010

Thanks Trimm. I guess we will have to make do with a video. I hope Judge Perry is  ! I don't think he will be smiling.

I feel certain he is pretty agitated. 

~ Peter Frampton
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: December 13, 2010, 04:40:08 PM »

Okay about this James L McIntyre he's another Joy Wray..Here's some information that I found on him with link to follow at the end to support my statement.  To sum up this guy Mcintyre no longer practices law due to a drunk driving incident and also has numerous convictions for cocaine possession.  He has tried to insert himself into many cases and Caylee/Casey's case is just one of them.  Here's the court ruling/hearing on James L McIntyre case. http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/bd94-032-2.htm
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 13, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »

Okay about this James L McIntyre he's another Joy Wray..Here's some information that I found on him with link to follow at the end to support my statement.  To sum up this guy Mcintyre no longer practices law due to a drunk driving incident and also has numerous convictions for cocaine possession.  He has tried to insert himself into many cases and Caylee/Casey's case is just one of them.  Here's the court ruling/hearing on James L McIntyre case. http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/bd94-032-2.htm

He has about as good a record as Bozo does. JMO   

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: December 13, 2010, 05:07:43 PM »

You have a point there Bozo isn't all roses as they say either..no shortage of "characters" in this case.  I can only Thank GOD that the prosecution has at least their act together.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #633 on: December 13, 2010, 05:14:57 PM »

I seem to recall Chiairi being brought up ages ago, but for what its worth here is my two cents on Chiairi malformation as an excuse for a natural death...bunk.  Death is beyond extremely rare & usually within infancy (not just shy of three).   Excluding death, to my knowledge the most severe case may cause paralysis or depending on its location a host of other complications may be correlated including but not excluded to a curvature of the spine, migraines, sinus condition, poor bladder control, a cyst can develop, etc., etc.   In many cases, any medical conditions associated to such malformation are not debilitating to the point a patient is not high functioning on average.

Secondly, the jury in the medical community is still widely out on whether it is linked to being hereditary.

That being said, as far as this malformation being found upon autopsy, if Caylee died of a widely known natural death there is no way Casey (sociopath that strives on attention) nor any other individual would risk a death sentence being imposed over finally breaking down to tell the truth despite fear or hate of an individual(s) such as parents, spouse in a domestic environment...IMHO, NO WAY.   In analysing Casey's overall demeanor, behavior & attitudes, one can easily see that if this had occurred she could live off the sympathy & attention of being a grieving mother this would bring to her, in other words she would regain all the attention she resented Caylee received instead of her.  Again IMHO, Casey is and always has been an extremely selfish individual, one that says and does anything to get her way along with being very irresponsible & reckless, that being the case there is no way she is rotting in a cell over a potential death she did not commit willingly & heinously.   Judging by her jail letters, it seems very obvious to me that she has been calculated in making excuses for herself & attempting to garner sympathy.   The month she claims Caylee was "allegedly" missing her actions were also extremely cold & calculated, deliberate & not of scattered or distraught mindset.

Regardless, it does not explain Casey's computer searches months in advance, the non-existence of a nanny, the very reason why so many have fallen victim to being targeted as a suspect in a murder collectively by the defendant, her family & her defense team nor does it explain why Casey told her girlfriend that she was going to obtain her parents' home & instructed Amy to send her things to the house & change her address.

The defense using this excuse can backfire just as many other long shot theories they have been throwing at the wall hoping one will stick.  For one, there is no medical history confirming that Caylee, or Casey for that matter, had any medical issues that got the attention of even one doctor that felt an MRI or other tests be conducted to even diagnosis such a finding or any other for that matter.  Casey's parents have insisted that both Caylee & Casey were in good health & had no mental health issues (ex: FBI interview).  Casey did not work at a legitimate job since 2006, she had no medical coverage & if Im recalling correctly Caylee was not regularly seen by a physician and if and when she was her parents would have been footing the bill...in other words, records would have to back up this post mortem "theory."  The question to the defense if they bring this up would be why they didnt negotiate a plea bargain for a lesser charge (manslaughter, disposing of a body, child neglect-no medical attention), no let me state that more distinctly, BEG for a plea bargain.

All excellent points as usual, IMO.  I'm sure we could go on and on and on,.... as well.      I say let 'em go for it and fall flat on their faces!  They have NO Duhfense!  Period!  Unless she just told the truth, she's a goner, either way.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: December 13, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »

You have a point there Bozo isn't all roses as they say either..no shortage of "characters" in this case.  I can only Thank GOD that the prosecution has at least their act together.
Well this guy has another email address he uses as well that I found.  James L. McIntyre
Grand Rapids, MN USA
E-Mail: aandjmac@paulbunyan.net
you can read the strange post here..

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/violent-crime/TCRP3V6NOR9BRET6P
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #635 on: December 13, 2010, 05:21:27 PM »

At first read of this guys name, it sounds so familiar.  Has anybody went back and checked the docs. to see if he was one of the male fans who was constantly writing her love letters??  That name rings such a bell for some reason!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 13, 2010, 05:25:46 PM »

2010.12.13 JAC Response to Defense Motion to Approve Prior Travel for Experts
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66481650/12132010-JAC-Response-to-Defense-Motion-to-Approve-Prior-Travel-for-Experts

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: December 13, 2010, 05:27:13 PM »

2010.12.13 JAC Response to Defense Motion to Approve Prior Travel for Experts
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66481650/12132010-JAC-Response-to-Defense-Motion-to-Approve-Prior-Travel-for-Experts

Hat Tip to Muzikman

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 13, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »

At first read of this guys name, it sounds so familiar.  Has anybody went back and checked the docs. to see if he was one of the male fans who was constantly writing her love letters??  That name rings such a bell for some reason!

It seems that he has written at least one letter to the Judge, (and I believe it was Strickland) about Caylee's case and it was released in one of the doc dumps. I am depending on my memory, and no link.  My brain is too full of details about this case and I could be wrong.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 13, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/10/2010           Notice of Supplemental Discovery
Defendant's
12/10/2010           Correspondence
12/10/2010           Notice of Hearing
Telephonic - 12/14/10 @ 4:00 pm
12/10/2010           Court Minutes
on State's Motion for Clarification to Compel Compliance with Order for Additional Discovery
12/13/2010 Response Justice Administrative Commission's; to Defendant's Motion to Approve Prior Travel for Out of State Experts

12/13/2010     Amended Defense Witness List

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.