April 28, 2024, 01:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171599 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 13, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

Okay about this James L McIntyre he's another Joy Wray..Here's some information that I found on him with link to follow at the end to support my statement.  To sum up this guy Mcintyre no longer practices law due to a drunk driving incident and also has numerous convictions for cocaine possession.  He has tried to insert himself into many cases and Caylee/Casey's case is just one of them.  Here's the court ruling/hearing on James L McIntyre case. http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/bd94-032-2.htm
  He has about as good a record as Bozo does. JMO   
  You have a point there Bozo isn't all roses as they say either..no shortage of "characters" in this case.  I can only Thank GOD that the prosecution has at least their act together.
Well this guy has another email address he uses as well that I found.  James L. McIntyre
Grand Rapids, MN USA
E-Mail: aandjmac@paulbunyan.net
you can read the strange post here..

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/violent-crime/TCRP3V6NOR9BRET6P
Let me also state and bring to mind that  there has been a hinky meter article written on this guy/subject as well..here's the linkhttp://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/08/we-interrupt-this-blog-for-a-special-bulletin/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: December 13, 2010, 05:38:02 PM »

That sorta says it all, doesn't it?  It was a pretty definite response. AND JAC wants invoices in case Perry rules for the defense. I guess Bozo is going to have to work up some more paper work.  In the meantime, they can call JAC at BR459! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: December 13, 2010, 05:39:38 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/121310-Anthony-lawyers-ask-for-more-time
Anthony lawyers ask for more time
Updated: Monday, 13 Dec 2010, 5:19 PM EST
Published : Monday, 13 Dec 2010, 5:08 PM EST
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Lawyers representing Casey Anthony are requesting additional time to investigate in preparation for her upcoming murder trial, scheduled to begin on May 2, 2011.

The defense had previously requested 300 hours of investigation time for services rendered in-state back in October. That request was denied by Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.; however, the court did grant an additional 60 hours to Anthony's defense team.

In a motion filed on Monday, Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, states that those hours have been exhausted and he is requesting more time.

"The defense is respectfully requesting additional hours for investigative services rendered in-state in order to continue investigating evidence alleged in the State's discovery, which continues to be on-going," wrote Baez, who did not specify the amount of time needed and appears to have left this to the discretion of the court.

In addition, a motion to approve prior travel of out of state experts was filed on Monday by the defense. The motion was filed to comply with requirements set forth by the Justice Administrative Commission (JAC), which oversees the spending of taxpayer funds, as Anthony has been declared indigent.
by Dr. Henry Lee, Dr. Richard Eikelenboom, Dr. Selma Eikelenboom, Dr. Timothy Huntington and Dr. Nicholas Petraco on July 13th and 14th.

Judge Perry is expected to rule on the motions during a hearing on Tuesday, scheduled to begin at 4 p.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: December 13, 2010, 05:40:11 PM »

I just received a text message from MyF0xOrlando that the duhfense ie now seeking additional investigative time.
Let me see if there's an article online.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 13, 2010, 05:40:41 PM »

That sorta says it all, doesn't it?  It was a pretty definite response. AND JAC wants invoices in case Perry rules for the defense. I guess Bozo is going to have to work up some more paper work.  In the meantime, they can call JAC at BR459! 

Get out the paper and crayons.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 13, 2010, 05:42:48 PM »

I just received a text message from MyF0xOrlando that the duhfense ie now seeking additional investigative time.
Let me see if there's an article online.

Why are we not suprised? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: December 13, 2010, 05:43:04 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/121310-Anthony-lawyers-ask-for-more-time

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Lawyers representing Casey Anthony are requesting additional time to investigate in preparation for her upcoming murder trial, scheduled to begin on May 2, 2011.

The defense had previously requested 300 hours of investigation time for services rendered in-state back in October. That request was denied by Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.; however, the court did grant an additional 60 hours to Anthony's defense team.

In a motion filed on Monday, Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, states that those hours have been exhausted and he is requesting more time.

More @ link.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: December 13, 2010, 05:51:16 PM »

More @ link.

Well, you can give Bozo one thing. He is a determined azz even if he is inept. Geez! 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: December 13, 2010, 05:54:25 PM »

This is truly a "huge waste".
They can investigate til the cows come home, but the fact remains the killer is already in jail, she just needs to be transferred to prison to serve her life sentence or await her death sentence.
Hope they deny this,

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: December 13, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »

Okay about this James L McIntyre he's another Joy Wray..Here's some information that I found on him with link to follow at the end to support my statement.  To sum up this guy Mcintyre no longer practices law due to a drunk driving incident and also has numerous convictions for cocaine possession.  He has tried to insert himself into many cases and Caylee/Casey's case is just one of them.  Here's the court ruling/hearing on James L McIntyre case. http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/bd94-032-2.htm

At first read of this guys name, it sounds so familiar.  Has anybody went back and checked the docs. to see if he was one of the male fans who was constantly writing her love letters??  That name rings such a bell for some reason!

Hey Dihannah1  .This wackadoodle has posted about the case in several different places..
check it out.
http://www.chathousenews.com/2010/12/look-back-at-james-l-mcintyre-and-his.html

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 13, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »

More @ link.

Well, you can give Bozo one thing. He is a determined azz even if he is inept. Geez! 

He is really pushing the gavel, CJBP made it very clear that this trial will start on time & deadlines will be met.  He was also told more than once that weekends count as far as time goes.  They have had OVER 2 years to investigate fish, beginning when that skank was initially arrested 7/16/08...it is my firm belief that the defense knew exactly what she was guilty of from the getgo & many a finger pointed since.    While I would hope to hear that the defense gets NO additional time, something tells me that they will receive an amount of time rather short of what they desire to stall this trial (my guess 15 days).   Let's face it, the key word there is stall, and its not happening.  I fully anticipate that this trial will begin in May as scheduled, of which it might take as much as a month just to get a jury seated.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 13, 2010, 07:48:08 PM »

More @ link.

He is really pushing the gavel, CJBP made it very clear that this trial will start on time & deadlines will be met.  He was also told more than once that weekends count as far as time goes.  They have had OVER 2 years to investigate fish, beginning when that skank was initially arrested 7/16/08...it is my firm belief that the defense knew exactly what she was guilty of from the getgo & many a finger pointed since.    While I would hope to hear that the defense gets NO additional time, something tells me that they will receive an amount of time rather short of what they desire to stall this trial (my guess 15 days).   Let's face it, the key word there is stall, and its not happening.  I fully anticipate that this trial will begin in May as scheduled, of which it might take as much as a month just to get a jury seated.

I have a feeling that Bozo will try every stall trick known to God and man. I think it is going to take a long time to even seat a jury and even longer when he starts with his defense. He can't keep up with paper work for simple motions.  I can just see him digging though papers in banker's boxes that the defense will drag into court with them every day. I think it will be almost unbearable to watch the trial, but I will. I want justice for Caylee, and I want to see it happen.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #652 on: December 13, 2010, 08:13:54 PM »

At first read of this guys name, it sounds so familiar.  Has anybody went back and checked the docs. to see if he was one of the male fans who was constantly writing her love letters??  That name rings such a bell for some reason!

Hey Dihannah1  .This wackadoodle has posted about the case in several different places..
check it out.
http://www.chathousenews.com/2010/12/look-back-at-james-l-mcintyre-and-his.html

Wackadoodle is right!  But I swear he was one of her male love letter writers.. (puke) I just don't have time to go through the thousands of docs. right now.  Was hoping the name rang a bell with somebody else.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: December 14, 2010, 07:14:49 AM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/12/14/case-against-casey-anthony
Host Name:    Levi Page Show    
Show Name:    
Exclusive: George Anthony Mistress Speaks

Date / Length:    12/13/2010 8:00 PM - 57 min
Length:    57 min

Description:
h:18324 s:1424865    
Tonight: River Cruz the former mistress of George Anthony breaks her silence in her first Live interview. Plus We take an indepth look at the Caylee Anthony murder case! The toddler's skeletal remains are discovered not far from her home, her cause of death is unknown. But prosecutors charge the toddler's mother with her murder, and are seeking the death penalty! Will the state of Florida be able to prove their case?
We will break down one of 2010's biggest court cases and take your calls @ 1-347-838-9781! Prosecutor Donna Pendergast, Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt, and former police chief Dr. Richard Weinblatt break down the latest!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: December 14, 2010, 07:22:34 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26118760/detail.html
Perry Calls For Hearing In Anthony Case
Court Receives E-Mail Indicating Caylee Is Alive
POSTED: 1:55 pm EST December 13, 2010
UPDATED: 5:27 am EST December 14, 2010

Video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Another money hearing is scheduled for Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.
Meanwhile, photos taken of a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony's remains have been turned over by the defense to prosecutors in the case.

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

Read The E-Mail  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26119311/detail.html

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

Also, Judge Belvin Perry will hear a request of flying his team of experts to Central Florida in July to review evidence.

The costs run into the thousands of dollars, but no specific amount was given.

At Tuesday's hearing, Baez will also ask the court to fund more hours for defense investigators to continue their work.

It was not immediately known whether Anthony will attend Tuesday afternoon's hearing, but court records show her defense team has been given permission to participate over the phone as will lawyers for the state agency that distributes money to indigent clients.

The hearing will take place at 4 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 14, 2010, 09:03:07 AM »

Show Name:    

Description:
Tonight: River Cruz the former mistress of George Anthony breaks her silence in her first Live interview. Plus We take an indepth look at the Caylee Anthony murder case! The toddler's skeletal remains are discovered not far from her home, her cause of death is unknown. But prosecutors charge the toddler's mother with her murder, and are seeking the death penalty! Will the state of Florida be able to prove their case?
We will break down one of 2010's biggest court cases and take your calls @ 1-347-838-9781! Prosecutor Donna Pendergast, Statement Analyst Peter Hyatt, and former police chief Dr. Richard Weinblatt break down the latest!

I listened to Levi's show last night. Everyone on his panel stated in their own opinions, Casey will be found guilty......oh, and River fessed up to sleeping with George.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #656 on: December 14, 2010, 09:17:33 AM »

Show Name:    

Description:

I listened to Levi's show last night. Everyone on his panel stated in their own opinions, Casey will be found guilty......oh, and River fessed up to sleeping with George.......

BBM - that part always grosses me out - the idea of being anywhere near GA while he is naked is --- well, yucky!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 14, 2010, 09:18:47 AM »

Hey Seeme! I listened to it this morning.River just told it like it was.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: December 14, 2010, 09:19:48 AM »

boyzmom....yucky indeed.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: December 14, 2010, 09:54:26 AM »

Show Name:    

Description:

I listened to Levi's show last night. Everyone on his panel stated in their own opinions, Casey will be found guilty......oh, and River fessed up to sleeping with George  .......

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!    Who would have ever guessed.    Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.