April 27, 2024, 05:03:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171583 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: December 15, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »

Thank you, BABYBEAR. It's good to be back too.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: December 15, 2010, 10:28:38 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
12/15/2010           Response
to State's Motion for Clarification of Expert Witnesses

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: December 15, 2010, 10:36:50 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
to State's Motion for Clarification of Expert Witnesses
to State's Motion for Clarification of Expert Witnesses (Part 2)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: December 15, 2010, 10:52:47 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/is-jose-baez-a-liar/
Is Jose Baez a Liar? 12/15/10

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: December 15, 2010, 11:28:04 AM »

Good Mornging Monkeys!

Would A. Finnell be going to Ohio to see if any family members have this Chiari?

It is a frightening concept to think that baby killers could get off by claiming death by natural causes.   It is a horrible precedent to set and the repercussions of this defense has the potential to let loose the dregs of society.  I suppose the next argument will be it is also hereditary for the mother of the deceased to party all over town while shaking her azz in the direction the wind blows at the moment.  Sick, all of them.

It is frightening. 
 I know it's serious, but "shaking her azz" mad me laugh out loud already this morning.  Monkey Devil!

And death by natural causes doesn't explain the 31 days or the duct tape or the pitching of Caylee in a snake infested swamp.

That is exactly what I meant.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: December 15, 2010, 11:30:11 AM »

Good Mornging Monkeys!

Would A. Finnell be going to Ohio to see if any family members have this Chiari?

I personally think that she is working the "feel sorry for Casey" angle by interviewing her family there, etc.

I still stand firm that in some capacity, if not directly, Casey will blame George for Caylee's death.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: December 15, 2010, 11:46:31 AM »

Good Mornging Monkeys!

It is a frightening concept to think that baby killers could get off by claiming death by natural causes.   It is a horrible precedent to set and the repercussions of this defense has the potential to let loose the dregs of society.  I suppose the next argument will be it is also hereditary for the mother of the deceased to party all over town while shaking her azz in the direction the wind blows at the moment.  Sick, all of them.

It is frightening. 
 I know it's serious, but "shaking her azz" mad me laugh out loud already this morning.  Monkey Devil!

And death by natural causes doesn't explain the 31 days or the duct tape or the pitching of Caylee in a snake infested swamp.

That is exactly what I meant.

Nothing is going to change the fact that this girl will not be able to overcome the facts of her post-offense behavior, that goes without saying.

However, since imo, it was her lawyers decision to take this to trial instead of a plea for his client, he had better have something to say other than the invisible and after $200K un-locatable due to non-existence, Zanny took her.

So I guess I will try to console myself that such nonsense might actually help avoid the ineffective counsel drivel that she will try when she files her appeal.  This would be about as vigorous a defense as anyone of the 10 lawyers that have worked this case could come up with.

PPPFFFTTT

DD Gypsy!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: December 15, 2010, 11:57:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/183682/casey-anthony-defense-strategy?cmpid=twitter
First on cfnews13.com - New documents reveal Casey Anthony's defense strategy
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:45 AM
ORLANDO --

New documents shed light on the defense's strategy in the Case Against Casey.

Casey Anthony's defense team Wednesday is revealing a great deal about their defense strategy, attempting to vindicate the young mother.

* You can read the new documents here. (pdf)  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/SKMBT_C45210121512020.pdf

On Friday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered that lawyers for the prosecution and defense turn over information about expert witnesses who could potentially be called to testify in the case.

Late Tuesday evening, Anthony's lawyers filed a list of 12 experts with the court.

Additionally, the defense team included information that each witness would either discuss or be called to rebut a prosecution expert witness.

For example, defense expert Dr. Werner Spitz was hired by the defense to conduct a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony, which was completed Dec. 24, 2008.

The documents filed indicate, "He [Dr. Spitz] conducted a second autopsy on the decedent and found no signs of trauma and could not find a cause of death."

Spitz would also potentially rebut the testimony of Orange County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who conducted the initial autopsy on Caylee Anthony.
Another expert would be used by the defense to try to block a report from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory from becoming heard in the case.

Scientists from ORNL prepared a report for the Orange County Sheriff's Office that indicated the presence of decompositional odors in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Defense expert Barry Logan, according to the defense filing would, "disagree with the methodology employed by the Oak Ridge Laboratory in their 'forensic report'."

Logan would also testify that the ORNL science is "not recognized in the scientific community".

Hey Blink!   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #768 on: December 15, 2010, 12:04:07 PM »

Why in the world this case wasn't plead out is beyond me, it will always be beyond me.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: December 15, 2010, 12:06:57 PM »

Why in the world this case wasn't plead out is beyond me, it will always be beyond me.

You said it all. There is no reason except one:  CASH.

Sick.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 15, 2010, 12:09:41 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/183682/casey-anthony-defense-strategy?cmpid=twitter
By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's defense team Wednesday is revealing a great deal about their defense strategy, attempting to vindicate the young mother.

* You can read the new documents here. (pdf)  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/SKMBT_C45210121512020.pdf

On Friday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered that lawyers for the prosecution and defense turn over information about expert witnesses who could potentially be called to testify in the case.

Late Tuesday evening, Anthony's lawyers filed a list of 12 experts with the court.

Additionally, the defense team included information that each witness would either discuss or be called to rebut a prosecution expert witness.

For example, defense expert Dr. Werner Spitz was hired by the defense to conduct a second autopsy on Caylee Anthony, which was completed Dec. 24, 2008.

The documents filed indicate, "He [Dr. Spitz] conducted a second autopsy on the decedent and found no signs of trauma and could not find a cause of death."

Spitz would also potentially rebut the testimony of Orange County Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who conducted the initial autopsy on Caylee Anthony.
Another expert would be used by the defense to try to block a report from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory from becoming heard in the case.

Scientists from ORNL prepared a report for the Orange County Sheriff's Office that indicated the presence of decompositional odors in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Defense expert Barry Logan, according to the defense filing would, "disagree with the methodology employed by the Oak Ridge Laboratory in their 'forensic report'."

Logan would also testify that the ORNL science is "not recognized in the scientific community".

Hey Blink!   

Note the wording on Dr. Freeman-

Baez is so FOS.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 15, 2010, 12:24:22 PM »

Sick.
So disgusting, the whole lot of them. All I can do is hope for Karma, whether it takes a long time or not, they will get theirs in the end.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: December 15, 2010, 12:43:27 PM »

Sick.
So disgusting, the whole lot of them. All I can do is hope for Karma, whether it takes a long time or not, they will get theirs in the end.

Like Blink said,it is all about the cash.
I bet every taxpayer in Florida is disgusted.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: December 15, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »

Sick.

Like Blink said,it is all about the cash.
I bet every taxpayer in Florida is disgusted.
Know if I lived there, I sure would be.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: December 15, 2010, 01:46:29 PM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

Hey Blink!   

I love how Baez created the ORDERED "reports" from his experts.
So, is this acceptable?? I was under the impression Judge Perry wanted reports from the EXPERTS, not Bozo.......maybe I'm wrong

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: December 15, 2010, 01:51:37 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/183682/First-on-cfnews13.com---New-documents-reveal-Casey-Anthonys-defense-strategy
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:07 PM
ORLANDO --

Newly released documents in the case against Casey Anthony shed light on the defense's strategy.

Anthony's defense team Wednesday is revealing a great deal about their defense strategy, attempting to vindicate the young mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

* You can read the new documents here. (pdf)

On Friday, chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered lawyers for both the prosecution and defense to turn over information about expert witnesses who could potentially be called to testify in the case.

Anthony's lawyers filed a list of 12 experts with the court late Tuesday evening.

The documents filed indicate:

He [Dr. Spitz] conducted a second autopsy on the decedent and found no signs of trauma and could not find a cause of death.
Spitz would also potentially rebut the testimony of Orange County chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who conducted the initial autopsy on Caylee.

Scientists from the lab prepared a report for the Orange County Sheriff's Office that indicated the presence of decompositional odors in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Defense expert Barry Logan, according to the defense filing, would "disagree with the methodology employed by the Oak Ridge Laboratory in their 'forensic report.'"

Logan would also testify that the laboratory's science is "not recognized in the scientific community."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: December 15, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »

Seeme,I am glad you said that.I thought the same thing. 

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 15, 2010, 02:03:58 PM »

Seeme,I am glad you said that.I thought the same thing. 

The experts for the state wrote their own reports, not Ashton or Linda Drane Burdick.

Bozo isn't an expert of anything (except how to be a douche bag). I sure don't want Bozo putting words in my mouth about what I would be testifying to if I were an expert.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: December 15, 2010, 02:26:07 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20025742-504083.html
December 15, 2010 2:08 PM
Casey Anthony Update: Judge OK's Extra Expenses for Defense

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: December 15, 2010, 02:45:52 PM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

Hey Blink!   

Note the wording on Dr. Freeman-

Baez is so FOS.

Oak Ridge National Laboratories is not recognized in the scientific community? Gee, I wonder where the first atomic bomb was made.  Of course Baez wouldn't know an atomic bomb if one hit him.

I happen to live near Oak Ridge.  Scientists from all over the world live in Oak Ridge and Maryville to participate in their research.  A large international community. The Japanese even have their own schools there.  Not recognized?  Recognized the world over. More of Baez' BS.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.