April 28, 2024, 11:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171628 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2010, 07:58:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25951506/detail.html
New Witnesses May Indicate Casey Didn't Dump Body
List Of Witnesses To Be Turned Over This Week

POSTED: 4:56 pm EST November 29, 2010
UPDATED: 6:21 pm EST November 29, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team said on Monday it has more than a dozen new witnesses that support the claim Anthony did not place her daughter's remains in the woods.

Defense attorneys said they have 15 to 20 people who searched the exact area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found but found no body.

In the past, Texas EquuSearch volunteers have given sworn statements saying that the area in question was under water and there was no way to figure out what was there.
Defense attorney Cheney Mason said the names of the witnesses will be given to Judge Belvin Perry on Friday.

For the first time on Monday, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez acknowledged his team may put off a motion to introduce evidence that the man who found the remains, Roy Kronk, should have been considered a suspect in the case.

Perry warned Baez that he should make up his mind about the motion soon.

The judge also turned down the prosecution's request for the defense to turn over potentially sensitive records of financial arrangements with defense experts.

"If they want to know what each person is being paid, they can simply ask them," Baez said.
Perry said he will require the defense to turn over notes taken by the experts along with any photos and video they've taken. The defense will also be required to give prosecutors information about what field each of the experts will be addressing.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, was at Monday's hearing but was unable to address her daughter.

thanks trim............I dont care how many people say they searched the EXACT spot.....the state will prove the area was underwater......just like Laura Buchanan changed her story.....I'll bet these people will too.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2010, 08:00:01 PM »

Had this in mind before I got distracted.....Does anyone believe that the defense has received no reports from their experts?
I don't get it. Are they just verbalizing their conclusions? Are the experts writing reports and not submitting them?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2010, 08:00:55 PM »

I still cannot understand why Baez comes to court seemingly so unprepared and so bewildered ... it's very distracting and I wonder what Ms. Finnell thinks, as she seems professional and all business.

Ono, I think that might be part of why he does it, because it is distracting and so far he has been allowed to get away with it.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2010, 08:05:50 PM »

Watching NG. She's calling into her show from the hospital after the dr. found a solid mass on ultra sound. She's crying talking about her experience. They removed the mass and fortunately it wasn't cancer. She didn't say where the mass was or if she did, I missed it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2010, 08:05:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/november/177891/Casey-Anthonys-defense-to-hand-over-notes-and-video
Casey Anthony's defense to hand over notes and video
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, November 29, 2010 5:04 PM
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's lawyers are doing all they can to keep its defense strategy under wraps.

In court Monday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled the defense won't have to tell the state anything and everything about its expert witnesses.

Out of six requests made by the state looking for more information about the defense's expert witnesses, the judge granted two.

By this time next week, the defense will have to hand over notes photos and video from when the experts were in town examining evidence.

“We need some type of information that will help us know who we need to depose, how long and what subject," said Chief Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton.

That's information any lawyer needs to know before heading to trial.

For the state, who's seeking to take Anthony's life, it's information they said they need to know now.

However, Perry said they can find most of the information out when they depose the defense's expert witnesses later on.

The defense has one week to give the state any and all notes, videos and photos its experts took while reviewing evidence.

Because Anthony doesn't have any money to fund her defense, taxpayers are picking up the bill. But that puts restraints on how much experts can be paid.

The defense said some of its experts are working for pennies, and points out the state is paying top dollar for some of its experts.

“There's nowhere near an equal playing field,” said Jose Baez, Anthony’s attorney.

The defense isn't asking its experts to write reports about their findings and said it’s to save money.

But Will Jay, a legal analyst, said it’s to keep their strategy come may a secret.

"I think it's a tactical move,” Jay said. “To not getting their experts pinned into a report to be examined on that report. As defense attorneys, they're going to do is tear the state experts up as best they can by their reports."

The defense has one week to give the state the information on its experts and the state will have until the end of February to depose them.

The state wanted the defense to turn over any information about the experts including contracts, receipts and info on travel, meals and entertainment expenses.

In court Monday, Baez said there's no wining and dining going on.

thanks trim ...some very interesting points made in this article....and IMO spot on.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2010, 08:10:54 PM »

The thing I notice all the time is how KC always picks at her clothes.
It is constant.
She is always pulling, tugging, tucking and adjusting.
I notice it in every single video image of her.
It drives me nuts.
Tol

That and the constant hand rubbing.  I said before, it is like Lady McBeth....cannot get the blood off.

Terri

I agree...it's irritating watching her..Terri, that's a good analogy...I am not a fan of Lillian Glass...but she wrote a good article about the grooming Kc does and the hair flipping and the hand wringing....sorry I don't have a link...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »

Hi Monks---

Casey has always seemed to be grooming herself constantly.  I remember on the day she was last arrested and she was being questioned, you could see on the video that she was constantly grooming herself, even when the questioner left the room.  Since she's been in the slammer, she seems to wear blouses which aren't quite large enough for her.  I know she has to wear what Cindy sends and I wonder if Cindy does this purposely.  I thought Casey looked healthy.  I don't know how you can maintain yourself that well in jail.  She must get some time to exercize outside because she doesn't look pale.   Personally, I think she enjoys being in jail.  She has attained what she always wanted.  She doesn't have to do anything--no job, no cooking, no cleaning.  She has time to devote to herself 100%.  And she doesn't have to deal with Cindy.

I, too, would like to know how much Baez has paid his so-called experts.  He went through a lot of money before Casey went on the dole.  It would be interesting to see an accounting of it.  When he gave the figures to Judge Strickland, I thought the judge was hasty in accepting them without having a CPA go over it.  I do know that Baez has become noticeably more well groomed and has custom made suits--maybe he has a personal shopper?  I have a personal shopper--Me!

Sunny, I'm sorry, I have to comment.  Those two puppies look like two oranges in tube socks.  The devil made me do it. (Do we have an embarrassed monkey?)

hi  BB...I love ya!! and I agree with you....on all points!  I think sin-sin does it on purpose....I think in her warped mind she thinks the clothing is 'sweet'

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2010, 08:20:38 PM »

Had this in mind before I got distracted.....Does anyone believe that the defense has received no reports from their experts?
I don't get it. Are they just verbalizing their conclusions? Are the experts writing reports and not submitting them?

Hi Curly.....I sure don't believe there are no reports....I'd bet if JP questioned the defense thoroughly covering all modes of 'reporting'....notes, video, audio and what ever.....skyp...there is something...perhaps not an official report, but certainly there are reports.....even if, as you say, they are giving them verbally....someone is transcribing the information IF they benefit the defense...if not....then no...no reports of any kind....but it's gonna all come out in the trial.  JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2010, 08:22:56 PM »

Watching NG. She's calling into her show from the hospital after the dr. found a solid mass on ultra sound. She's crying talking about her experience. They removed the mass and fortunately it wasn't cancer. She didn't say where the mass was or if she did, I missed it.

WOW!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2010, 08:31:12 PM »

They just mentioned she was at a routine gynecology visit. (NG).

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2010, 08:32:36 PM »

Hi Curly.....I sure don't believe there are no reports....I'd bet if JP questioned the defense thoroughly covering all modes of 'reporting'....notes, video, audio and what ever.....skyp...there is something...perhaps not an official report, but certainly there are reports.....even if, as you say, they are giving them verbally....someone is transcribing the information IF they benefit the defense...if not....then no...no reports of any kind....but it's gonna all come out in the trial.  JMO of course

But the judge did grant this part of the prosecutions motion if I understand it correctly.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »

What I believe is the defense told their experts not to produce one so that they dont have to turn it over...then again if they had anything decent & plausible they would be waving it around while passing out party favors.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »

thanks Curly...I just got a message on FB about it....not cancer...thanks goodness

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2010, 08:52:37 PM »

But the judge did grant this part of the prosecutions motion if I understand it correctly.

that's my understanding as well...so let's see what he turns over....if he is saying there are no reports..

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2010, 08:56:33 PM »

Scary experience, I hope she is totally clear of the Big C & I will pray something else does not reveal itself down the road as does happen all too often.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2010, 09:45:37 PM »

I really believe that Casey's compulsive hand rubbing and constant picking of her clothing is an involuntary attempt to rid her hands and clothing of evidence that it seems she would have had to have gotten on herself the day she did what she did to poor, sweet Caylee

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2010, 09:51:27 PM »

I really believe that Casey's compulsive hand rubbing and constant picking of her clothing is an involuntary attempt to rid her hands and clothing of evidence that it seems she would have had to have gotten on herself the day she did what she did to poor, sweet Caylee

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2010, 10:15:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I remeber when LE went to the anthonys house and cyn told LE that caylees blanket was missing from her room. Did she said that after the body was found?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2010, 10:21:50 PM »

that's my understanding as well...so let's see what he turns over....if he is saying there are no reports..
Legal eagle monkeys . . . if I am understanding this correctly . . . then we the dufense's witnesses are on the stand, they will have to rely on their memories and cannot refer to a report they generated.  I see this as a huge gamble -- first question at trial, have you ever forgotten anything?
I agree if there was anything of substance, they would be waving it like a matador's cape . . . they have nothing because there is nothing.  Although I wish Judge Perry had slammed the hammer a couple of times . . . one thing for sure . . . bozo et al better have better whinning techniques because when His Honor says a certain date and it is finished, I can tell he ain't just kidding.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »

So true Sunny - I agree completely especially the "IF" they benefit the defense and have to believe they are going to find their butts in a sling over it.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.