April 28, 2024, 11:57:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171631 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: December 17, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »

I have to say that Krystal sounds really tortured with emotion during the interview, however she really should have come forward with her information instead of the cops having to discover her. She sounds half way intelligent, but her priorities are mixed up. Loyalty is one thing, but the knowledge she had could have turned the table on the A's lies way sooner.

I tend to believe she might be afraid of George. He may have threatened her after it didn't work out well.  I could see him doing something like that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2010, 06:16:28 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-defense-experts-20101215,0,1185521.story
Casey Anthony defense team files 329 pages on expert witnesses
Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:51 p.m. EST, December 15, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team provided 329 pages of details about its expert witnesses today, following recent requests by the prosecution and an order from the court.

The defense expert issue became a controversy after Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton and defense attorney Jose Baez argued over what information the defense should provide about the defense experts.

On Friday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered the prosecution and defense to provide the detailed information about expert witnesses who have not yet provided reports in the case. That information was to include summaries of what they'll be testifying about, Perry ruled.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.
Defense witnesses include:

•Dr. Henry Lee, the well-known criminalist and forensic pathologist often associated with the O.J. Simpson case. According to his website, Lee is founder and professor of the Forensic Science Program at the University of New Haven. During a 40-year period, Lee assisted with the investigations of some 6,000 cases.

Baez called Lee "probably the world's foremost crime scene detective." He will testify about evidence from the recovery scene where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, Casey Anthony's car and other areas.

Dr. Tim Huntington, an assistant professor at Concordia University, Nebraska, and a board-certified entomologist. Forensic entomology applies the study of insects to a legal context to help establish times of death and postmortem movement of bodies.

Richard Eikelenboom, a renowned Dutch forensic expert who, along with his wife Selma, is a partner at Independent Forensic Services, a Netherlands lab specializing in trace evidence recovery and Touch DNA testing. They are considered pioneers in the field of "Touch DNA." Richard Eikelenboom is a DNA expert who handles blood-pattern analysis.

In other news in the Casey Anthony case, the Orlando Sentinel through its attorney Rachel Fugate filed a motion to intervene in the case, opposing the defense team's efforts to seal its "penalty phase" witnesses.
The defense has said witnesses already have been "subject to harassment" making some "reluctant to come forward with information." It has also expressed concerns about Casey Anthony's ability to get a fair trial with all the publicity surrounding the case.

But Fugate said the defense team "seeks an extreme remedy of closing court and public records."

"Such a drastic remedy can only be ordered when there is a manifestly overwhelming threat to the defendant's right to receive a fair trial," Fugate argued. "And even then, alternatives must be considered and restrictions must be narrow. Because the defendant's motion does not even come close to meeting these high standards, it should be denied."

A hearing on that issue is scheduled to be held before Judge Perry at 1:30 p.m. Monday.

............."Baez called Lee "probably the world's foremost crime scene detective." He will testify about evidence from the recovery scene where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found, Casey Anthony's car and other areas."

He only went there once when they did their big dog and pony show and the police wouldn't let them in. Don't you remember when they got on TV saying how they had to have access? He told later he was not allowed there and that he never went back?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: December 17, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »

I don't see where Jane Brock is going to be of any significance as all she disputed was the time of year the leaves fell. Her credentials have NOTHING pertaining to semi-tropical experience - only in the high altitudes and mid-west. She will be a "waste" of taxpayer's money.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 17, 2010, 06:42:26 PM »

Why do I feel this turning into an OJ case and her getting off.  I mean I have no doubt she's guilty, but I felt the same about OJ and look what happened.  So obvious, but it only takes one juror.   

The OJ case if you followed it closely was not well presented by the state. They confused the jurors with insignificant things and the jury was very uneducated. You take an uneducated jury where the facts of the case are not spelled out in simple terms and that is what you get. The defense was excellent in putting their defense on about 4th grade level which connected with the jury. The shoes and the gloves were not presented at all well by the state and the size of the gloves were easily explained by the fact they were covered in blood and leather draws up, but they NEVER brought that out.  I think I could have done as good a job as they did.

Another thing is Florida juries by nature are much more educated and adept at sorting out the facts, not to mention the prosecutors are very good at presenting their cases.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 17, 2010, 07:11:19 PM »

Why do I feel this turning into an OJ case and her getting off.  I mean I have no doubt she's guilty, but I felt the same about OJ and look what happened.  So obvious, but it only takes one juror.   

The OJ case if you followed it closely was not well presented by the state. They confused the jurors with insignificant things and the jury was very uneducated. You take an uneducated jury where the facts of the case are not spelled out in simple terms and that is what you get. The defense was excellent in putting their defense on about 4th grade level which connected with the jury. The shoes and the gloves were not presented at all well by the state and the size of the gloves were easily explained by the fact they were covered in blood and leather draws up, but they NEVER brought that out.  I think I could have done as good a job as they did.

Another thing is Florida juries by nature are much more educated and adept at sorting out the facts, not to mention the prosecutors are very good at presenting their cases.

Not to mention the images of CSI investigators & ADA, Marcia Clark, walking thru the crime scene & one with no gloves or the successful argument of tainted evidence (Bozo wont accomplish this) & last but not least a complete decimation of a good percentage of the State's witnesses both expert and non (nor Bozo or Foghorn have the finesse or skill to attempt this successfully nor have much ammunition to do so.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: December 17, 2010, 07:12:04 PM »

I don't see where Jane Brock is going to be of any significance as all she disputed was the time of year the leaves fell. Her credentials have NOTHING pertaining to semi-tropical experience - only in the high altitudes and mid-west. She will be a "waste" of taxpayer's money.

Agreed

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 17, 2010, 08:31:58 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r-video/26170999/detail.html

Casey Anthony Monster Mash Music Video Included In Evidence

POSTED: 9:16 am EST December 17, 2010
UPDATED: 9:22 am EST December 17, 2010

I believe, iirc, that the Monster Mash vid is in evidence because Joy fessed up to making it in some interview with LE.
Thanks Scatty, because I was wondering why this particular video, out of the thousands there are, was included in discovery. Your explanation makes total sense.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: December 17, 2010, 09:37:21 PM »

Just got done listening to Krystal's interviews. My first thoughts are that she is not adding anything new that hasn't been discussed on this board. It seems like she bought her way into the "inner circle" and pretended to be a friend to both Cindy and George but was looking for more than friendship from George (she admitted to being involved with married men before and lying about  it) and when she realized that all she was good for was money, she felt used and turned on George. I don't know, it seems like she inserted and immersed herself in this.........
Now, the peanut butter law suit. She said there was no salmonella in the jar and therefore did not get any money. If she can't work due to seizures, where was she getting all of this money to put in the jar every day, give to George and buy jewelry for Cindy???
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: December 17, 2010, 09:50:32 PM »

I'm somewhat behind because ice storm left me without power all day.

I agree that had Baez had the best interests of his client foremost in him mind, Casey would have been given a sentence of a few years and would have been released much earlier than her sentence.  IMO Baez, shortly after taking the case and being besieged with media offers, realized that money and recognition meant more than his client's life.  He quickly became accustomed to hand tailored suits, trips on celebrities yachts, etc.  Until I see an accounting of that original $250,000 I will always believe he did not use it for his client, but for his own gratification.  I wish Judge Strickland hadn't okayed it so fast, without time to digest it, IMO.  But I have several questions about Judge Strickland's judgement, not the least of which is why there was not  more investigation into where all that money went, leaving Casey on the public dole.

If I am not mistaken there was $350,000 Total not counting the $5,000 KC paid him as a retainer. As a taxpayer in Florida, I have written the court and asked under FOIA for that complete accounting prior to the court declaring her indigent. I wrote over 2 weeks ago and have not had a reply yet, but they only have 30 days to either provide it or reply. 

I am like you and many others, I DO NOT believe that money was spent on her defense and when I get through going through that accounting I will let everyone here know and the court know if it was not. I have a friend who is a CPA who does forensic accounting audits and she has agreed to do it for us. Whatever monies are not accounted for, she says the court will have to go back and get the invoices to back up the charge. I am really looking forward to receiving this as it can't be held back as "evidence" in the case unless the state is holding it for some reason.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 17, 2010, 10:07:25 PM »

Why in the world this case wasn't plead out is beyond me, it will always be beyond me.

You said it all. There is no reason except one:  CASH.

Sick.

And notoriety since he was a nobody handling DUI  and petty larceny cases until he snagged her. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 17, 2010, 10:20:19 PM »

After reading the autopsy report, I do not see how they plan to dispute the time the body had been there. There were vines grown around and through the vertebrae if her spine which means they would have had to had time to get through or at least into all those black garbage bags she was in. I don't care how many "experts" they get there is no way they can dispute effectively she was not there for 5 months.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: December 17, 2010, 11:15:48 PM »

I agree that had Baez had the best interests of his client foremost in him mind, Casey would have been given a sentence of a few years and would have been released much earlier than her sentence.  IMO Baez, shortly after taking the case and being besieged with media offers, realized that money and recognition meant more than his client's life.  He quickly became accustomed to hand tailored suits, trips on celebrities yachts, etc.  Until I see an accounting of that original $250,000 I will always believe he did not use it for his client, but for his own gratification.  I wish Judge Strickland hadn't okayed it so fast, without time to digest it, IMO.  But I have several questions about Judge Strickland's judgement, not the least of which is why there was not  more investigation into where all that money went, leaving Casey on the public dole.

If I am not mistaken there was $350,000 Total not counting the $5,000 KC paid him as a retainer. As a taxpayer in Florida, I have written the court and asked under FOIA for that complete accounting prior to the court declaring her indigent. I wrote over 2 weeks ago and have not had a reply yet, but they only have 30 days to either provide it or reply. 

I am like you and many others, I DO NOT believe that money was spent on her defense and when I get through going through that accounting I will let everyone here know and the court know if it was not. I have a friend who is a CPA who does forensic accounting audits and she has agreed to do it for us. Whatever monies are not accounted for, she says the court will have to go back and get the invoices to back up the charge. I am really looking forward to receiving this as it can't be held back as "evidence" in the case unless the state is holding it for some reason.

Turbothink, I'm speechless (Which doesn't happen to me very often!)  You are going to do exactly what I believe Judge Strickland neglected to do.  The facts as I believe them to be are that there was little legal work done  prior to Casey being declared indigent. (And precious little afterward, IMO.)  Baez was on TV a lot talking about what a great job he was going to do, but it seemed that he was just talking about it rather than doing it.  I did note that his wardrobe improved greatly and not just off the rack, either.  He's been wearing some expensive custom-made duds.

Judge Strickland never impressed me as a man who could take control of his courtroom. Frankly, he seemed to be a wimp.  While certainly a judge is human like the rest of us and couldn't not form opinions about an accused.  But to express these opinions in open court is another matter altogether, and not generally what a judge would or should do.
A judge is not the trier of fact.  That's a jury's duty.  It was his duty, however to go over those figures given to him by Baez with a fine tooth comb.  And, IMO, he just didn't have time to do that between the time he received them and the time he announced his acceptance of them.

What you are doing is actually the most interesting and probably most productive thing yet.  I can't wait!!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: December 17, 2010, 11:17:46 PM »

Looking forward to hearing what you discover, Turbo.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 18, 2010, 06:33:52 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/12/casey-anthony-how-credible-is-krystal-holloway.html
Casey Anthony: How credible is Krystal Holloway?
Uncategorized — posted by halboedeker on December, 17 2010 7:02 PM
Discuss This: Comments(13) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What was new in the documents released today in the Casey Anthony case?

Not a lot.

“Nothing in there that’s a real game-changer,” WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone said.

But he said the documents suggest investigators are focusing on this issue: Was Caylee’s body dumped after Casey’s movements were limited? Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Pipitone said the documents released today show that searchers didn’t go far enough into the woods to look for the toddler. And Pipitone said the newly released documents heavily discredit the claims of  “one mentally ill woman who got some press notoriety by claiming the body was not there when she looked.”

Pipitone also looked skeptically at Krystal Holloway, “who claimed to the National Enquirer she was George Anthony’s mistress, something not supported by any evidence and denied by the Anthony family attorney.” Pipitone replayed footage of Holloway sharing her theories in a WKMG report.

WESH-Channel 2 focused on a couple of women — Holloway and a fellow inmate of Casey’s — who have made headlines before. “What they told investigators could be very valuable to the case, if it’s true,” anchor Jim Payne said. “And that’s a big if,” reporter Bob Kealing added.

In tapes, Holloway — who is also known as River Cruz — could be heard telling investigators that George Anthony revealed that Caylee Anthony died in an accident that snowballed out of control.

Holloway also told investigators that George Anthony confronted Casey in their home, threw her against the wall and said he knew she had killed Caylee.  Cindy Anthony had to stop the fight, Holloway said.
WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich said, “There were a couple of things we’d never seen or heard before.” She cited the videotape of Holloway “reluctantly” telling investigators  that George had confronted and choked Casey, telling her, “I know you killed her.”

“How do you know this?” the investigator asked Holloway. “He told me,” she said.

WOFL-Channel 35 aired a portion of an investigator’s interview with Holloway. He asked if she became romantically involved with George Anthony. “No,” she said.

WOFL’s Holly Bristow asked, “How credible is this woman’s testimony? I can tell you there are some inconsistencies between what she told me a couple of months ago and what she told to investigators. But I will tell you she is listed as a state witness.”

In another tape that WESH highlighted, convicted murderer Maya Derkovic told investigators that fellow jail inmate Casey revealed that she used to sedate daughter Caylee to go out and party. Derkovic also related that Anthony was jealous that her mother, Cindy, directed so much attention to Caylee.

Belich also highlighted:

***Casey wrote in a letter to a prison pal that she wanted to adopt a child after she got out of jail.

***Holloway told investigators that George had wanted to throw Casey out of the house after she bailed out and that George dismissed Casey’s accusations that brother Lee had sexually abused Casey. Holloway quoted George as saying, “She sleeps around. My daughter’s not the best daughter.”

***Casey wrote jail pen pal Robyn Adams that she was 99 percent sure that Jesse Grund wasn’t the father of Caylee. “Even if she knows who Caylee’s father is, she’s never made it known publicly,” Belich said.

Next up: A court hearing at 1:30 p.m. Monday on the death penalty phase, and Casey Anthony will be there, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

WKMG’s Pipitone estimated that the trial would take two months.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: December 18, 2010, 06:41:19 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/december/184418/New-Casey-Anthony-evidence-released
New Casey Anthony evidence released
By Kelli Cook, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, December 17, 2010 11:14 PM

Newly-released documents provide new details into the death of Caylee Anthony from a woman linked to the girl's grandfather George Anthony.

The court just released over 100 pages of new documents, shedding new light into the Case against Casey Anthony.

The documents included a paternity test that was done proving ex-boyfriend Jesse Grund was not the father of Caylee, and Caylee's name was almost going to be Alyssa.

"He said it was an accident, that went wrong, and it just snow balled," Krystal Holloway said in an interview with authorities.

Holloway was talking about what George said happened to Caylee.

The two have been romantically linked, but Holloway said in the interview they were just friends who met while searching for Caylee with Kid Finders.

"I don't even know how it started,” Holloway said. “It just grew. I cared for him a great deal. I felt bad."

This is the latest in hundreds of documents, pictures and cell phone records released in the case.

Included are more letters Casey wrote in the Orange County Jail to former inmate Robyn Adams.

Innocent comments about planned trips to Costa Rica were released, along with enjoying a day sitting outside Starbucks.
The letters often turned to her daughter Caylee, where she wrote: "I was a great Mom! And I love my daughter with everything that I have. I would give my life to have her back even for 5 minutes."

The new discovery is just proof of every bit of potential evidence that has to be followed up and scrutinized by sheriff’s deputies.

Including in the discovery was a tip from Melissa Earnest, a woman in Cleveland, Miss. who was in contact with Casey's mother Cindy about a Zenaida Gonzalez she met on the Internet.

"Because every time I talk to Cindy, she wants me to pry more information out of this woman," Earnest said.

Casey claimed Caylee was last seen with a nanny named Zenaida.

Earnest provided pictures on Zenaida's MySpace page depicting an image that's similar to Caylee.

No proof came of that lead.

It will likely all come together next spring when Casey, who is facing a first-degree murder charge for the death of her daughter, heads to trial.

The latest document dump comes just two days after cfnews13.com was the first to report on the release of new documents that reveal the defense team's strategy.

On Friday evening, George's attorney Mark Lippman released a statement, saying Holloway was lying.

1. At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2. At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: December 18, 2010, 08:36:51 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: December 18, 2010, 09:39:31 AM »

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orlando-attorney-mark-lippman-issues-media-statement-regarding-legal-representation-in-casey-anthony.html
Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony
ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:
1.    At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2.   At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3.   At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4.   At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5.   At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

For more information about this press release, contact: Mark Lippman, Esq., Lippman Law Offices, 255 S. Orange Ave. Suite 970  Orlando; 407-648-4213; Lippmanlaw@llopa.com

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: December 18, 2010, 10:38:55 AM »

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orlando-attorney-mark-lippman-issues-media-statement-regarding-legal-representation-in-casey-anthony.html
Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony
ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:
1.    At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2.   At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3.   At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4.   At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5.   At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

For more information about this press release, contact: Mark Lippman, Esq., Lippman Law Offices, 255 S. Orange Ave. Suite 970  Orlando; 407-648-4213; Lippmanlaw@llopa.com

I say BS to George's comments.  We have heard from others,that stated there was some sort of altercation between Casey and George after she was released from jail the first time and Tim Miller was there.  IIRC, those whose statements that have been released, only said they heard an altercation, they were not in the room at the time.  Who else was in the room, besides Cindy?  Did TM witness this act but this part of his statement has been withheld? And of course, we have yet to see George's good friend's, (the cop from Ohio, can't remember his name now    ) statement.  Wonder why that is....

I'm not sure I believe everything Krystal River said. It is her word, and just that, for a lot of what she told us about George. She is a woman scorned, so....

But, IF, what she has stated is true, George is the greedy one, the one who jumped immediately into action to gain blood money from his beloved Caylee.  According to Krystal River, George was crying poor mouth and stating he was unemployable. Caylee had not been murdered that long for George to know he was unemployable. He is a con man, thought he smelled lots of money with Krystal River, and went into action.....like he always has. George does not want to work for his money, and he never has.  Cindy was the one who worked and the one who paid the bills, George and Casey only added to them.

I remember in one of the jail visitation videos with George and Casey....he was so excited about hooking up with a missing children's organization and when Casey got out they could do this work together. That excitement was the thought of all the money he could rake in for not doing a damn thing.
I tend to believe this part of Krystal River's statement.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: December 18, 2010, 11:28:51 AM »

I call BS on Georgie's comments as well.
It's already been stated that the altercation did occur.
Of course he's going to deny all of the accusations against him.
And since when do the Anthony's don't want their distractions to interfere with the case? That's exactly what they were trying to do until very recently.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: December 18, 2010, 12:33:52 PM »

Today Show
New evidence in Casey Anthony case
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/40730097#40730097

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.