April 27, 2024, 04:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #175 11/29/10 - 12/20/10  (Read 171581 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 18, 2010, 12:48:32 PM »

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orlando-attorney-mark-lippman-issues-media-statement-regarding-legal-representation-in-casey-anthony.html
Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony
ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:
1.    At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2.   At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3.   At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4.   At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5.   At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

For more information about this press release, contact: Mark Lippman, Esq., Lippman Law Offices, 255 S. Orange Ave. Suite 970  Orlando; 407-648-4213; Lippmanlaw@llopa.com

I say BS to George's comments.  We have heard from others,that stated there was some sort of altercation between Casey and George after she was released from jail the first time and Tim Miller was there.  IIRC, those whose statements that have been released, only said they heard an altercation, they were not in the room at the time.  Who else was in the room, besides Cindy?  Did TM witness this act but this part of his statement has been withheld? And of course, we have yet to see George's good friend's, (the cop from Ohio, can't remember his name now    ) statement.  Wonder why that is....

I'm not sure I believe everything Krystal River said. It is her word, and just that, for a lot of what she told us about George. She is a woman scorned, so....

But, IF, what she has stated is true, George is the greedy one, the one who jumped immediately into action to gain blood money from his beloved Caylee.  According to Krystal River, George was crying poor mouth and stating he was unemployable. Caylee had not been murdered that long for George to know he was unemployable. He is a con man, thought he smelled lots of money with Krystal River, and went into action.....like he always has. George does not want to work for his money, and he never has.  Cindy was the one who worked and the one who paid the bills, George and Casey only added to them.

I remember in one of the jail visitation videos with George and Casey....he was so excited about hooking up with a missing children's organization and when Casey got out they could do this work together. That excitement was the thought of all the money he could rake in for not doing a damn thing.
I tend to believe this part of Krystal River's statement.

If memory serves, the Ohio police officer's name was Jim Campbell.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 18, 2010, 01:41:35 PM »

http://www.prlog.org/11159810-orlando-attorney-mark-lippman-issues-media-statement-regarding-legal-representation-in-casey-anthony.html
Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony
ORLANDO - Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued the following statement regarding the various inquiries created by the release of evidence in the Casey Anthony case today December 17, 2010.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Dec 17, 2010 – Due to the various news agencies requesting comments as to the statements made by the person identified as Krystal Holloway also known as River Cruz, George Anthony authorized Lippman Law Offices, P.A. to release the following:
1.    At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2.   At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3.   At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4.   At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5.   At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case

Mr. Lippman stated that he and his clients strive to continue with their original commitment that they want to keep the distractions from encumbering the presentation of the defense or the prosecution in this case and will not speculate as to how today’s discovery release will impinge on the case.

For more information about this press release, contact: Mark Lippman, Esq., Lippman Law Offices, 255 S. Orange Ave. Suite 970  Orlando; 407-648-4213; Lippmanlaw@llopa.com

I say BS to George's comments.  We have heard from others,that stated there was some sort of altercation between Casey and George after she was released from jail the first time and Tim Miller was there.  IIRC, those whose statements that have been released, only said they heard an altercation, they were not in the room at the time.  Who else was in the room, besides Cindy?  Did TM witness this act but this part of his statement has been withheld? And of course, we have yet to see George's good friend's, (the cop from Ohio, can't remember his name now    ) statement.  Wonder why that is....

I'm not sure I believe everything Krystal River said. It is her word, and just that, for a lot of what she told us about George. She is a woman scorned, so....

But, IF, what she has stated is true, George is the greedy one, the one who jumped immediately into action to gain blood money from his beloved Caylee.  According to Krystal River, George was crying poor mouth and stating he was unemployable. Caylee had not been murdered that long for George to know he was unemployable. He is a con man, thought he smelled lots of money with Krystal River, and went into action.....like he always has. George does not want to work for his money, and he never has.  Cindy was the one who worked and the one who paid the bills, George and Casey only added to them.

I remember in one of the jail visitation videos with George and Casey....he was so excited about hooking up with a missing children's organization and when Casey got out they could do this work together. That excitement was the thought of all the money he could rake in for not doing a damn thing.
I tend to believe this part of Krystal River's statement.

Hi Fanny Mae and others---I'm sure you're right about the name and it seems to me that he told Leonard Padilla about it and he told in on NG's show. 

I think it's funny that the media make a big deal out of George's attorney's protestation of George's innocence in the River affair.  What's he goning to say, "Yes he did try to take money from River and what she says is true?"  I'm still puzzled at his earlier announcement that the Anthony's marriage is good.  Who asked?

I give him a lot of credit though for making the A's shut up.  Many have tried and all have failed until he came along.  Short of tying them up and putting Henkel duct tape on their mouths, I wonder how he did it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: December 18, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »

Hi BB! 

I noticed the lawyer didn't say George didn't take the money from River. He said he didn't request the money.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 18, 2010, 05:07:51 PM »

Hi BB! 

I noticed the lawyer didn't say George didn't take the money from River. He said he didn't request the money.
Actually, you have to parse the words further, it was said he didn't request $20,000.  It doesn't say he didn't ask for $19,999.99 or $20,000.01  .  When the denial is that specific, something is being covered up 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 18, 2010, 05:29:53 PM »

Hi BB! 

Actually, you have to parse the words further, it was said he didn't request $20,000.  It doesn't say he didn't ask for $19,999.99 or $20,000.01  .  When the denial is that specific, something is being covered up 

True, maybe George requested $50,000..........  Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: December 18, 2010, 05:35:51 PM »

When I was racking my brain for his name, I thought of you Fanny, I knew you would be able to tell me!  So glad you are back posting with us.  Thanks!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 18, 2010, 05:49:58 PM »

When I was racking my brain for his name, I thought of you Fanny, I knew you would be able to tell me!  So glad you are back posting with us.  Thanks!

I dug so much, when I finally found who he was, it was permanently embedded in my brain.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 18, 2010, 05:51:33 PM »

BTW TUPELO, Thanks!! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 18, 2010, 07:42:49 PM »

I am totally blown away that Jim Campbell is not on the State's witness list. I can understand him not being on the defense's list.   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: December 18, 2010, 10:45:08 PM »

Hi BB! 

Good points, both of you.  There is no doubt in my mind that George took money from River. Remember her sister said that LE told River that George had taken money from other women.  I don't doubt it for a minute.  George is such a sleazeball.  I think this is a good time for Cindy to divorce him.  Probably they owe more on the house than it's worth.  She's on disability so doesn't have a large income to split with him and her savings were drained by her worthless tramp of a daughter.  Time for her to cut her losses and get out of town.  That's what I'd do.  But she and the worthless tramp are joined at the hip.  They're like a big amoeba which never split into two. 

And the fact that their attorney put out a special press release to inform the world that their marriage is solid means to me that it isn't.  Like the world cares.  Really. In fact, if it is solid, Cindy is a bigger chump than I thought.  George too, I guess. On the other hand, they deserve each other. Losers. Both of them. All Anthonys.  Losers.  All of them.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 19, 2010, 05:34:03 AM »

Hi BB! 

No doubt he'd think he was worth that.  Maybe he is...  to Cindy 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: December 19, 2010, 07:22:39 AM »

Hi BB! 

No doubt he'd think he was worth that.  Maybe he is...  to Cindy 

Only if Cindy is carrrying a life insurance policy on him... Monkey Devil!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 19, 2010, 03:47:34 PM »

Hi BB! 

That he didn't request $20,000 - It didn't say he didn't ask for less than or more than $20,000.  I personally don't believe ONE word in that statement because everything they released has been said by others including the "more than friends".............I call BS and media hype by this attorney.  You have to give him credit for one thing though he as been able to keep them shut up, off TV and out of sight. That is much more than any of the others could do.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 19, 2010, 03:49:12 PM »

I am totally blown away that Jim Campbell is not on the State's witness list. I can understand him not being on the defense's list.   

I was puzzled by that too but one of two things - he isn't needed they have all the proof they need and more (which I believe is the case)  or they could not trust him to lie for George.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: December 19, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »

I'm somewhat behind because ice storm left me without power all day.

I agree that had Baez had the best interests of his client foremost in him mind, Casey would have been given a sentence of a few years and would have been released much earlier than her sentence.  IMO Baez, shortly after taking the case and being besieged with media offers, realized that money and recognition meant more than his client's life.  He quickly became accustomed to hand tailored suits, trips on celebrities yachts, etc.  Until I see an accounting of that original $250,000 I will always believe he did not use it for his client, but for his own gratification.  I wish Judge Strickland hadn't okayed it so fast, without time to digest it, IMO.  But I have several questions about Judge Strickland's judgement, not the least of which is why there was not  more investigation into where all that money went, leaving Casey on the public dole.

If I am not mistaken there was $350,000 Total not counting the $5,000 KC paid him as a retainer. As a taxpayer in Florida, I have written the court and asked under FOIA for that complete accounting prior to the court declaring her indigent. I wrote over 2 weeks ago and have not had a reply yet, but they only have 30 days to either provide it or reply. 

I am like you and many others, I DO NOT believe that money was spent on her defense and when I get through going through that accounting I will let everyone here know and the court know if it was not. I have a friend who is a CPA who does forensic accounting audits and she has agreed to do it for us. Whatever monies are not accounted for, she says the court will have to go back and get the invoices to back up the charge. I am really looking forward to receiving this as it can't be held back as "evidence" in the case unless the state is holding it for some reason.

Turbothink, I'm speechless (Which doesn't happen to me very often!)  You are going to do exactly what I believe Judge Strickland neglected to do.  The facts as I believe them to be are that there was little legal work done  prior to Casey being declared indigent. (And precious little afterward, IMO.)  Baez was on TV a lot talking about what a great job he was going to do, but it seemed that he was just talking about it rather than doing it.  I did note that his wardrobe improved greatly and not just off the rack, either.  He's been wearing some expensive custom-made duds.

Judge Strickland never impressed me as a man who could take control of his courtroom. Frankly, he seemed to be a wimp.  While certainly a judge is human like the rest of us and couldn't not form opinions about an accused.  But to express these opinions in open court is another matter altogether, and not generally what a judge would or should do.
A judge is not the trier of fact.  That's a jury's duty.  It was his duty, however to go over those figures given to him by Baez with a fine tooth comb.  And, IMO, he just didn't have time to do that between the time he received them and the time he announced his acceptance of them.

What you are doing is actually the most interesting and probably most productive thing yet.  I can't wait!!!!!

As soon as I receive them, I will post them on Docstoc so everyone can read it and help us determine what is BS and what is real. To be honest, I SERIOUSLY doubt there is any kind of reasonable documentation of those expenses. I am guessing Judge S. just accepted something written up by Bozo and if that is the case they will have to go back and make him provide them because I don't think they would release something that inept under FOIA to the general public.

What I don't understand is WHY the media has not requested those. Those should have been requested the day that was ruled on by the judge.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #935 on: December 19, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »

WTG! Turbo ... keep 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #936 on: December 20, 2010, 12:28:56 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-defense-experts-20101215,0,1185521.story
Casey Anthony defense team files 329 pages on expert witnesses
Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:51 p.m. EST, December 15, 2010
Casey Anthony's defense team provided 329 pages of details about its expert witnesses today, following recent requests by the prosecution and an order from the court.

The defense expert issue became a controversy after Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton and defense attorney Jose Baez argued over what information the defense should provide about the defense experts.

On Friday, Chief Judge Belvin Perry ordered the prosecution and defense to provide the detailed information about expert witnesses who have not yet provided reports in the case. That information was to include summaries of what they'll be testifying about, Perry ruled.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.
Defense witnesses include:

•Dr. Henry Lee, the well-known criminalist and forensic pathologist often associated with the O.J. Simpson case. According to his website, Lee is founder and professor of the Forensic Science Program at the University of New Haven. During a 40-year period, Lee assisted with the investigations of some 6,000 cases.

<snipped for space> rolling my eyes....plzzzzz, he had the fingernail fiasco in the Spector trial, the OJ trial BS, but the craziest to me from recent memoey was Michael Peterson when he was looking at the crime scene " too much blood to be murder"????? WTH. Of course you can't understand 1/5 of what Dr wee says and how long has he lived in the US? Also, IIRC during the Spector trial since the defense did not want him on the stand, Dr wee was mysteriously overseas during the part that would have been when he was supposed to testify

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 20, 2010, 06:21:32 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/26143981/detail.html
The Case Against Casey Anthony In 2010
Decisions, Changes And Moments From The Past 12 Months

A look at some of the big and memorable moments from 2010 in the case against Casey Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 20, 2010, 06:25:47 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/122010-casey-anthony-hearing
Casey Anthony case hearing today
Updated: Monday, 20 Dec 2010, 5:34 AM EST
Published : Monday, 20 Dec 2010, 5:34 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - On Monday Casey Anthony will be back in court for a status hearing in the case. The hearing is scheduled to start at 1:30 p.m. Judge Perry will hear the Defense's Motion filed November 23, 2010 to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery. Live coverage of the hearing here on myfoxorlando.com

On Friday a CD full of new discovery was released in the case. FOX 35 found that the majority of the information on the disc was previously released information in a new format. For example, there was audio of an interview with Texas Equusearch Joe Jordan. In previous discovery we read transcripts of that investigative interview.
New information came in two interviews. One is with a woman who was a Texas Equusearch volunteer with some claims that could help Casey's defense. The other, a woman who had claimed to have been George Anthony's lover. She's changed her tune and is now claiming to know some family secrets. "There was this one time that he was really pissed and he threw her up against the wall and choked her," Halloway told investigators. "Did he say why he threw her against the wall and choked her?" asked Corporal Eric Edwards. "He said 'I know you killed her, what did you do with her.' And, Cindy had to get George off of Casey," said Halloway. "How do you know this?" asked the investigator. "He told me," she replied.

Krystal Halloway says George Anthony told her this one day when he visited her at her home. The two became friends when Halloway began volunteering at the Help Find Caylee tent. She grew close enough to both George and Cindy Anthony that she was invited to the Anthony's church for a balloon release on August 9 2009, what would have been Caylee's 4th birthday. She claims George knows more about Caylee's death than he admits. "He said it was an accident that went wrong. And it just snowballed. He said 'you know how u try to cover a small lie and it just got really big,'" said Holloway.

We also heard from Lori Cree. She's a Texas Equusearch volunteer who swore she searched the exact area where Caylee's remains were found.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 20, 2010, 06:30:31 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Lee Anthony, DNA and Jim Hoover

http://www.bloggernews.net/125754
Haleigh Cummings – Caylee Anthony And More
Posted on December 19th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 411 times.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.