April 19, 2024, 12:30:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fraud Mortgages, Voter Fraud = Fraud Government? Dishonest?  (Read 1385 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 31, 2010, 11:03:43 AM »

Why haven't thousands gone to jail for fraud mortgages?  Mortgage fraud?  Bad business practices?  Failure to make mortgage applicants were real people? 

All those bad mortgages seem to have been passed around for years until taxpayers got stuck with them.  Why?  Wasn't anyone reviewing reports?  Running reports showing bad experience?  Losses?  Did they post profits?  How could so many not know that mortgage bomb was ticking?

How could anyone give someone money without checking their identity?

What about our voter registration and voting at the polls?  How could ANY government official register or allow folks to vote without checking their ID, doing some due diligence, or verifying that folks are eligible?  Citizens?

Why is Homeland Security cleaning up the voting records of legal and illegal immigrants?  Who is looking out for American citizens?  America?

Is America run by a fraud government?  Thieves?

Fraud mortgages or fraud voting, is there a difference?

It seems like no one in Washington, or the states, or the courts is looking out for Americans.

just my humble opinions and questions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 11:18:02 AM »

Hundreds, thousands, millions, coming here illegally over our southern border or staying illegally.  How many vote?  How many got counted?  How many on welfare, or taking jobs from Americans by using stolen or fraud identity papers?

America keeps getting poorer, politicians richer, global corporations richer, unions richer, and Main Street continues to pay the bill...jmho!

Unions that give millions to Democrat politicians servicing machines?  Isn't there some kind of conflict of interest?

Fraud government?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 11:46:49 AM »

There are politicians, a president, and others that demonize Wall Street and mortgage makers for not check identity, not verifying folks, not prevent fraud, and yet none speak up when in many places our voter registration and vote making seems to be based on the same 'don't ask for ID and look the other way to prevent fraud' system.

Where are the honest politicians?  Those who treasure honest campaigns?

Where are the vote registration and vote fraud police?

Who's looking out for Americans?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.