April 24, 2024, 09:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHRISTMAS AVATARS! YOURS DECORATED! HO HO HO!!  (Read 22149 times)
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2010, 02:34:46 AM »

Hi CBB! Could you dress me up for Christmas whenever things slow down for you? No hurry at all. Instead of my Av with my Lab I would love to use my baby monkey av from a long time ago. She has a yellow bow in her hair. Do you still have that one or should I look for something else? The computer I had all my Avs on crashed so I am back to square one for them.
Thanks SO much CBB! You are such a dear! I will just check back every now and then, and if you dont still have that Av just let me know and I will look for something else. Thanks again, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
GabbyG

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »

I'm sure I have it, Gabby! Check Back! 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2010, 08:16:41 PM »

Hi CURLY and IBE!!!   

I'll post yours tomorrow if that's OK! IBE, yours is almost finished because I caught your request in Nat's thread, and Curly, I've started on yours but will need to finish it in the morning.

I'm taking the day off from work tomorrow and finishing up your avis will help me quit biting my nails waiting for the announcement from Aruba! 

I love doing the avis and appreciate your patience........... I'll post them tomorrow, I promise! 
Thanks, CBB ..No rush...

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2010, 08:18:36 PM »

Curly, I just love your sweet little monkey! Would this be alright for Hanukkah?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Curly.gif

Oh yeah, Thx CBB...Fabulous. Love it, TY so much.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2010, 11:51:06 AM »

Sure thing Tink! I'll work on it tonight! 

God Bless You!  You Rock!  And so talented!  I would never let anybody else conrol  my
Tink!  Thank you sooooo much!

t

Dihannah? I've got a bunch of Christmas avis already made up for my favorite Tink, but I think I've already sent them to you. Here's a new one for you and if you'd like me to post what I have, just let me know!  Love 'Ya, Tink!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Tink17.gif

Beeeautiful!  As usual!  Thank You! xoxoxo   an angelic monkey

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2010, 01:55:47 PM »

Hi CBB! Could you dress me up for Christmas whenever things slow down for you? No hurry at all. Instead of my Av with my Lab I would love to use my baby monkey av from a long time ago. She has a yellow bow in her hair. Do you still have that one or should I look for something else? The computer I had all my Avs on crashed so I am back to square one for them.
Thanks SO much CBB! You are such a dear! I will just check back every now and then, and if you dont still have that Av just let me know and I will look for something else. Thanks again, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
GabbyG

GabbyG? I found your little sweet monkey, and Santa's brought her a Christmas Puppy this year!    Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/gabby2.gif
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2010, 11:05:18 PM »

CBB can you dress my boys for Christmas? Maybe a big beautiful tree behind them?

Darla? Would this be alright for Christmas? I just love your boys! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/darla2.gif

They think you are pretty neat too. Chandler checks out my avi everytime he is here to see what they are wearing. I love the tree and my boys. Thank you so much, Love ya!

Darla, you are looking beautiful.  CBB has dressed you and the other monkeys to wonderful.  We are blessed to have CBB and Brandi share so willingly with their talents.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2010, 01:55:51 PM »

Hi CBB, would you mind doing a new Avi for xmas? Just when you can, and what ever you think my little monkey girl would look festive in.

Thanks so much!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2010, 03:09:53 PM »

Hi CBB, would you mind doing a new Avi for xmas? Just when you can, and what ever you think my little monkey girl would look festive in.

Thanks so much!

I'd love to, Tracy!  Check Back!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2010, 11:14:30 AM »

Thanks so much!

Tracy? Would your little girl like to do some caroling this Christmas?  

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/tracy5.gif

OR:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/tracy7.gif
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:23:02 PM by CBB » Logged
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2010, 11:44:10 AM »

Thanks so much!

OR:

I am not Tracy but I love it CBB. Good morning pretty lady. Hope your day is going well.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:24:00 PM by CBB » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »

GabbyG

CBB she is adorable! Thank You!! Now, how to I go about asking Klaas to help me change? I have forgotten how to do it   LOL
thank you again, I love her!!

GabbyG? I found your little sweet monkey, and Santa's brought her a Christmas Puppy this year!    Would this be alright?

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »

GabbyG

CBB she is adorable! Thank You!! Now, how to I go about asking Klaas to help me change? I have forgotten how to do it   LOL
thank you again, I love her!!

I apologize for messing up the last post CBB, leave it to me   LOL
I wont need Klaas to help me after all, I figured it out    Yay me!   haha
Thanks again CBB, She is adorable!!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2010, 10:31:16 PM »

Thank you CBB.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2010, 03:04:07 AM »

Thanks so much!

OR:

Aww thanks so much CBB, I will use both if that is ok? I love them so much I could never choose!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2010, 08:07:39 PM »

I'm so glad you like them, Tracy! Your little girl does look like "Merry Christmas"   an angelic monkey   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2010, 12:26:34 AM »

I'm so glad you like them, Tracy! Your little girl does look like "Merry Christmas"   an angelic monkey   

She sure does. I just love them!!! I think these are my favorite avi's yet! Thanks so much, you are so talented
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »

Hi CBB.

I'm brand spankin' new here. I've been lurking for a week and a half... I feel bad asking you to dress up my avatar as I am so new. Would you be willing to do it? I love all that you have done! They're all super cute. I love graphic manips but I could never do what you do! 

If it would be easier with a different avatar than the one I've picked out, just let me know! Like I said... I'm new... so I just found a cute picture and went with that!

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2010, 02:46:30 PM »

Hi CBB.

I'm brand spankin' new here. I've been lurking for a week and a half... I feel bad asking you to dress up my avatar as I am so new. Would you be willing to do it? I love all that you have done! They're all super cute. I love graphic manips but I could never do what you do! 

If it would be easier with a different avatar than the one I've picked out, just let me know! Like I said... I'm new... so I just found a cute picture and went with that!

Hiya, dani, and welcome to Scared Monkeys!!    Don't change a thing........ I absolutely adore your avi and would love to get those cute monkeys ready to celebrate the Holidays! Check back..... I'll work on them tonight if that's OK? And please, jump right in with posting! We're glad you're here! 
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2010, 05:22:53 PM »

Hiya, dani, and welcome to Scared Monkeys!!    Don't change a thing........ I absolutely adore your avi and would love to get those cute monkeys ready to celebrate the Holidays! Check back..... I'll work on them tonight if that's OK? And please, jump right in with posting! We're glad you're here! 

Thank you so much! I'm excited!  Take your time, definitely. I'll be here awhile!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Smile

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.