April 26, 2024, 04:57:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choo-Choo, The Humble Train Is Coming!!! "No Compromise On Principle..."  (Read 1529 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 03, 2010, 03:07:41 AM »

Sarah Palin had choice words for the Democrats and the White House Tuesday: you can get on board the train, but it's headed in a new direction and there's little room for negotiation on key issues.

"It's a big darn deal," Palin said Tuesday of the GOP's gains in the House. "I think a lot of lessons are being learned tonight. I think there's going to be a lot of humbleness on both sides of the aisle after tonight - certainly the American public hope we'll see that."

Palin said the GOP should reach out to Democrats and to the Obama administration, but not at the expense of the principles that got Republican candidates elected.

"What the Republicans need to do is reach out to the Democrats, reach out to the White House and say, the train is leaving the station, come on board, we invite you to come on board, but we are heading in a different direction," Palin said. "The only way is with unity. If the Democrats, as they've proven, refuse to work in a bipartisan or nonpartisan manner, the train will leave them behind."

"No compromise on principle," she said. "The American public would be extremely disappointed in Republicans, especially those newly elected, who would cave."

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/11/02/palin-democrats-can-get-train-its-headed-different-direction#ixzz14CVUxdxs

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 03:17:34 AM »

I'm wondering about the MSNBC host comments about impeaching Obama.  I'd seen a few things here and there about impeaching Obama, or trying him for treason and wondered why.

What do folks at MSNBC know that I don't?  Why would they even bring up impeaching Obama?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 08:00:47 AM »

looks like the Republicans won't be sitting in the back of the bus/car as Obama indicated...such a rude comment..he is so arrogant!

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 08:58:22 AM »

I'm still wondering about the impeachment or trying for treason.  Could we have a new president before 2012?

Who's next?  Biden?  Will biden be investigated, impeached, or tried for treason?

Who's after that?  Republican speaker of the House for president?  Could we have a Republican in the White House before 2012?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.