March 19, 2024, 04:38:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHRISTMAS AVATARS! YOURS DECORATED! HO HO HO!!  (Read 22003 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: December 15, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »

Glad you like it, dani!   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2010, 12:57:45 AM »

hey cbb.  im not quite the baby monkey, but still just as smile-ly.  maybe you could give me a christmas angel tat on m baby monkey arm? its time...the monkey is growing up.  LOL Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2010, 01:33:51 AM »

Hi CBB,  I'm late as usual, but am hoping you have a little angel hovering above who can light my way for Christmastime.

Thanks  xox
crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2010, 06:04:17 PM »

Hi CBB,  I'm late as usual, but am hoping you have a little angel hovering above who can light my way for Christmastime.

Thanks  xox

Yes Ma'am!! Check back!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »

Thanks  xox

How about this for a "little angel", Scandi?  an angelic monkey Merry Christmas!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/scandi20.gif
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: December 26, 2010, 11:35:38 PM »

Hi CBB,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Would you mind making up a Happy New Year Avi for my little monkey, please?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2010, 01:52:15 AM »

Hi CBB,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Would you mind making up a Happy New Year Avi for my little monkey, please?

Hiya, Tracy!  I did have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too!! Would this be alright for your little cutie to celebrate the New Year?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/New-Year-Tracy.gif
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2010, 02:07:04 AM »

H CBB I know you aren't feeling very well. If you are up to it I would like a New Year avi and would love something for winter come Jan. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Love ya

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2010, 03:29:06 AM »

Hi CBB,

Hiya, Tracy!  I did have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too!! Would this be alright for your little cutie to celebrate the New Year?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/New-Year-Tracy.gif

Oh CBB I didn't know you weren't feeling well, I am sorry to bother you then.
I love, love, love it, but would you mind when you are feeling better, to take the wine  away? Sorry CBB you couldn't know this but I do not drink or promote drinking.  She is so cute though and I so appreciate your making it for me so fast and your sick on top of that! I am a PITA, I know. sorry....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2010, 09:14:59 PM »

Sure Tracy! I'll do it right now!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2010, 09:39:45 PM »

Hi CBB,

Oh CBB I didn't know you weren't feeling well, I am sorry to bother you then.
I love, love, love it, but would you mind when you are feeling better, to take the wine  away? Sorry CBB you couldn't know this but I do not drink or promote drinking.  She is so cute though and I so appreciate your making it for me so fast and your sick on top of that! I am a PITA, I know. sorry....

Here you go Tracy! 

I substituted some balloons for a bottle!   

I'm feeling better Tracy............ no worries!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Tracy-2.gif
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2010, 07:25:27 PM »

I love it! Thank you!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2010, 09:39:53 PM »

Hi        LTNS

I was reading above ^^   Are you sick ?  I sure hope you're better. 

I found this to use for my girl to dress her temporarily for New Year's, but it's supposed to be animated like below.  When I put it in my avatar, it stops moving.  I'm guessing it's too big, but don't know how to downsize it.  Would you see if you can fix it please mam?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2010, 09:41:32 PM »

umm yep, just a leeetle bit big   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2010, 09:57:56 PM »

Oh, I LOVE it, BG!!   

Here it is downsized......... this should work when you use it and it should keep the animation!    GOOD CHOICE! You must be thinking of doing some prowling this New Year's, huh?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/budsgirl7.gif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.