March 18, 2024, 10:16:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285439 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1320 on: November 30, 2010, 03:12:03 PM »

Parts of Northern Mississippi could get sleet tonight.
We might need boyzmom to do a coney drop.   

Got the 4 wheel drive ready to go - my hubby always says I drive like I have a jet back on the truck so I can fly it in!  Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: November 30, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »

Got the 4 wheel drive ready to go - my hubby always says I drive like I have a jet back on the truck so I can fly it in!  Monkey Devil!

Let's go.
I gotta get under the house with hubby and check out the furnace.smoke was coming up through one of the vents  I was screaming and slinging the dogs out the door.Major anxiety here.No signs of fire,but FTLOG I almost peed my pants.Be back later.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1322 on: November 30, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »

Let's go.
I gotta get under the house with hubby and check out the furnace.smoke was coming up through one of the vents  I was screaming and slinging the dogs out the door.Major anxiety here.No signs of fire,but FTLOG I almost peed my pants.Be back later.   
OMG be careful, can't imagine what they would have been, hopefully nothing very serious  an angelic monkey
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1323 on: November 30, 2010, 03:36:35 PM »

Let's go.
OMG be careful, can't imagine what they would have been, hopefully nothing very serious  an angelic monkey

Be careful under the house...................prayers from here.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1324 on: November 30, 2010, 03:50:12 PM »

Let's go.

Be careful. I would have had a panic attack right then and there. Prayers it isn't anything big and Thank God there was no fire.  an angelic monkey Please let us know what you find.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1325 on: November 30, 2010, 04:23:32 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Had to take hubs to the doctor for his follow up on his hospital stay. They said his lungs sounded good but want him back in 2 weeks to do a chest ex-ray to be sure all the pneumonia is gone. I thought they should have done one today to make sure not wait for 2 weeks because if it isn't gone it will come back and he will have to have more meds. Wouldn't you think that they would want to make sure now and not 2 weeks

Last night about 12:30 we had a knock on the door and it was the police. Asking if our oldest grand son was home. I was WTH. Said yes then he told me that he was looking for a run away and ask us if he here. Told him no we hadn't seen him for about a month. Then he ask if he could come in and look and ask if he could go wake up grandson. Told him sure. He went into grandsons room and looked opened the closet and woke up granson and ask if he had seen the boy or had any idea where he might be. I feel so bad for the boy. I told the policeman if we heard anything we would call. But as far as I knew the mom was ALWAYS threatening to throw him and his brother out. So sad.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: November 30, 2010, 04:27:42 PM »

Brandi, I will send a couple today.
Right now he is asking for his afternoon stroll.
Back in a bit.
Tol

Oh no rush at all! Anytime is fine.

an angelic monkey

ack, Brandi,
I just made a mess in your avi thread.
I resized the pics, but obviously, used the wrong size
they are way too big.
I am so sorry.

It's no problem at all.

I got the images saved fine Wink

Thank you!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: November 30, 2010, 04:29:23 PM »

Let's go.

Oh my gosh!!!

I hope everything is okay!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: November 30, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Had to take hubs to the doctor for his follow up on his hospital stay. They said his lungs sounded good but want him back in 2 weeks to do a chest ex-ray to be sure all the pneumonia is gone. I thought they should have done one today to make sure not wait for 2 weeks because if it isn't gone it will come back and he will have to have more meds. Wouldn't you think that they would want to make sure now and not 2 weeks

Last night about 12:30 we had a knock on the door and it was the police. Asking if our oldest grand son was home. I was WTH. Said yes then he told me that he was looking for a run away and ask us if he here. Told him no we hadn't seen him for about a month. Then he ask if he could come in and look and ask if he could go wake up grandson. Told him sure. He went into grandsons room and looked opened the closet and woke up granson and ask if he had seen the boy or had any idea where he might be. I feel so bad for the boy. I told the policeman if we heard anything we would call. But as far as I knew the mom was ALWAYS threatening to throw him and his brother out. So sad.

Sure is sad.

I bet you were alarmed when LE came to your door too!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: November 30, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Oh my how awful, sure hope the boy is okay   an angelic monkey    Yes, you would think they would have done a chest xray today, but they must have their reasons to wait, at least I would think so.  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: November 30, 2010, 04:54:15 PM »

Let's go.

Hubby had gone over to work on a widow woman's bathroom.He comes back and I told him what happened.He asked me if I was sure I saw smokke smoke.....I asked him if he wanted me to slap the dog shizzle out of him.    WTH?Who makes this stuff up?
Meanwhile Digger gets locked under the house,and had to go get him.He comes running through the house covered in rain and cob webs.Heads straight for the Christmas tree.Spins the bottom row of limbs and takes off with one of the ornaments that fell off.
We have to replace the fan motor,and they are up under the house right now taking it out.LMAO.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1331 on: November 30, 2010, 04:54:28 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Sure is sad.

I bet you were alarmed when LE came to your door too!

Ya especially at that time at night. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: November 30, 2010, 04:56:03 PM »

Let's go.

Oh my gosh!!!

I hope everything is okay!

Fire extiguisher is on the counter.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: November 30, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »

GreenEyes,I bet that sure did scare you.I hope everything works out.   

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1334 on: November 30, 2010, 05:00:36 PM »

Let's go.
OMG be careful, can't imagine what they would have been, hopefully nothing very serious an angelic monkey

Hubby had gone over to work on a widow woman's bathroom.He comes back and I told him what happened.He asked me if I was sure I saw smokke smoke.....I asked him if he wanted me to slap the dog shizzle out of him.    WTH?Who makes this stuff up?
Meanwhile Digger gets locked under the house,and had to go get him.He comes running through the house covered in rain and cob webs.Heads straight for the Christmas tree.Spins the bottom row of limbs and takes off with one of the ornaments that fell off.
We have to replace the fan motor,and they are up under the house right now taking it out.LMAO.   

Thank goodness it is fixable and nothing more serious.  I tell you Trimm some times I wonder where men come from. Hubs some times act like I break things just to irritate him. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: November 30, 2010, 05:00:37 PM »

OMG Trimm, after this is all over take an anxiety pill and get some rest. I can't believe your husband said that to you, he is just like mine saying are you sure  No the both of us don't have enough to do, we make stuff up as well. And Mr Digger  he is so darn comical, just love that pup.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: November 30, 2010, 05:01:28 PM »

Green Eyes my husband thinks I throw stuff away of his to irritate him    No, he just misplaces everything.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #1337 on: November 30, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »

Let's go.
OMG be careful, can't imagine what they would have been, hopefully nothing very serious an angelic monkey

Thank goodness it is fixable and nothing more serious.  I tell you Trimm some times I wonder where men come from. Hubs some times act like I break things just to irritate him. 

You mean you don't?   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #1338 on: November 30, 2010, 05:14:18 PM »

I am faithful w/ the heart guard pills for PJ,
but the Frontline makes him so sick, I just skip it and pray.
in fact I have 4 doses of Frontline Plus (PJ is 15 pounds if that matters) that I would be delighted to mail to someone.
I just looked, it says 0-22 pounds/dog.
You can email me w/ your address to Posberg1206@yahoo.com.

That's really sweet of you, Tol.

BTW ... did you look through the Winter/Christmas avatars I did? There just might be one there for you Wink

I just made this one a few minutes ago:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/A-Christmas/2010/Tolerance5.gif

I reconstructed PJ's body from the treadmill picture Wink

If I send you a picture of me can you reconstruct    ?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: November 30, 2010, 05:20:58 PM »

Let's go.

Did you change your panties yet . . . I've had to change mine after reading your account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.