March 19, 2024, 01:48:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285480 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1660 on: December 06, 2010, 12:50:18 PM »

I am sitting here thinking I should get up and start putting up some Christmas decorations. Grand sons and I spent over an hour bringing in boxes of decorations and there are still boxes in the barn. I have the middle of my living room stacked with them. I walk out and around them to get into the kitchen.    So if I am missing for awhile that's where I will be. I have to decide what I want out and what to take back out. Of course the oldest was looking for the lights and we never found them. They are in Grandpas barn some where

I will be checking back in cage off and on. Knowing me I'll probable open a tub look at what's inside pull out what I want and then take a break. 
Good Luck with all the decorating. I am not even having a tree or lights this year. 

You'll be lit up on ML

You can join her with some Bud   I am so glad to see your FOUR Monkeys in your signature line

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: December 06, 2010, 12:50:47 PM »

Vet just left and he put a compression dressing on one of Fancy's incisions and told me to calm down she will be fine. He was one of my references when I applied for my license to carry concealed. Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1662 on: December 06, 2010, 12:53:09 PM »

Just got out of a long stint in rehab.  Bumped my head, was in a coma and woke up and found myself married.  I think i need a drink.

OMG - I am so glad to see you and that the rehab was successful. I hear Mrs. Cool is a wonderful lady - you will like her!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1663 on: December 06, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »

I am sitting here thinking I should get up and start putting up some Christmas decorations. Grand sons and I spent over an hour bringing in boxes of decorations and there are still boxes in the barn. I have the middle of my living room stacked with them. I walk out and around them to get into the kitchen.    So if I am missing for awhile that's where I will be. I have to decide what I want out and what to take back out. Of course the oldest was looking for the lights and we never found them. They are in Grandpas barn some where

I will be checking back in cage off and on. Knowing me I'll probable open a tub look at what's inside pull out what I want and then take a break. 
Ya know GE all you gotta do is come up here to BK's for all your Xmas decorations, much easier to get in my shed than yours, plus the tree is here, might even find a real one here in my  cluster of trees, course you and I would have to cut it down, nevermind -stick to the phoney/fake one!

BK just what I need more stuff. I know you want to clean out your shed but I don't have any more room in mine.  Can you see hubs face if I did  Monkey Devil! Kids want a real tree. Told them they had to do the clean up.  Ya right I can see it now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: December 06, 2010, 12:58:02 PM »

Warning long post but I love it.

This was in our local paper..A senior widow lives in town but owns acreage a few miles from me. She drives by the property about once a month to check on it and this time found the chain cut and the gate opened. This property is clearly posted "No Trespassing"  so she drove in to see what was going on. There was evidence of 4 wheelers tearing up the place  and she found 4 teenage boys on their ATVs. She got out of the car and told them she was the owner and to leave the property. They got mouthy and asked her just what the H was she going to do about it. (This is the part I love) She pulled out her 9mm and shot out their tires ,popped out the clip, reloaded and told them to leave. They told her they were bringing back their dads and they would kick her but*. She called the sheriff, went back closed the gate and waited.Sure enough the pick ups arrived at about the same time as the deputy. The sheriff informed the dads that the lady was in fear for her life and could have shot the teens and they should thank her for only shooting out the tires. They were trespassed by the deputy and she refused to let the trucks on her property so they had to push the ATVs with flat tires 1/4 mile out to the trucks. The deputy warned them if anything happened to or on the property they would be the 1st suspects.

Little old lady 1...Rednecks 0

Made our day! Where did you say you are at 4Donks?

I LOVE IT! I would love to send her some ammo to refill what she used on the moron's tires!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: December 06, 2010, 12:58:41 PM »

Woman with green eyes found screaming for help under boxes of Christmas decorations.  Full report on the 5pm news.  Monkey Devil!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: December 06, 2010, 12:59:54 PM »

Wow CC - you are a handsome devil - but then again it could be the beautiful woman on your arm . .   Monkey Devil!

Seriously, as someone who met their wonderful hubby online, I am so happy that fate brought you two together. Many years of joy to both of you!

- George Bernard Shaw
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: December 06, 2010, 01:04:19 PM »

Ya know GE all you gotta do is come up here to BK's for all your Xmas decorations, much easier to get in my shed than yours, plus the tree is here, might even find a real one here in my  cluster of trees, course you and I would have to cut it down, nevermind -stick to the phoney/fake one!

BK just what I need more stuff. I know you want to clean out your shed but I don't have any more room in mine.  Can you see hubs face if I did  Monkey Devil! Kids want a real tree. Told them they had to do the clean up.  Ya right I can see it now.
Ok, don't say I didn't offer,   but  consider the fact you are gonna be invading the rafters of Mr. Greenjeans precious shop ---- not me ----ain't even gonna go there     Monkey Devil!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1668 on: December 06, 2010, 01:08:50 PM »

Vet just left and he put a compression dressing on one of Fancy's incisions and told me to calm down she will be fine. He was one of my references when I applied for my license to carry concealed. Monkey Devil!
Great News 4 Donks!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: December 06, 2010, 01:09:27 PM »

Just got out of a long stint in rehab.  Bumped my head, was in a coma and woke up and found myself married.  I think i need a drink.

OMG - I am so glad to see you and that the rehab was successful. I hear Mrs. Cool is a wonderful lady - you will like her!   
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: December 06, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »

Wow CC - you are a handsome devil - but then again it could be the beautiful woman on your arm . .   Monkey Devil!

Seriously, as someone who met their wonderful hubby online, I am so happy that fate brought you two together. Many years of joy to both of you!
  an angelic monkey So sweet TBM!!!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1671 on: December 06, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »

Thanks.  She ain't no lady, she's my wife.   

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: December 06, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »

Good to hear!

Now, mind him Wink

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1673 on: December 06, 2010, 01:22:22 PM »

Woman with green eyes found screaming for help under boxes of Christmas decorations.  Full report on the 5pm news.  Monkey Devil!

You have that right Klaas.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1674 on: December 06, 2010, 01:25:06 PM »

Ok, don't say I didn't offer,   but  consider the fact you are gonna be invading the rafters of Mr. Greenjeans precious shop ---- not me ----ain't even gonna go there     Monkey Devil!

Me either I think we just might have to go get some new ones at the store. Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1675 on: December 06, 2010, 01:26:43 PM »

What good news 4Donks. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: December 06, 2010, 01:29:37 PM »

You got that right Klaas!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: December 06, 2010, 01:32:26 PM »

an angelic monkey So very lucky to be you wife Mr CC!!!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1678 on: December 06, 2010, 01:35:59 PM »

Thank you - and remember "take no hostages".

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: December 06, 2010, 01:39:26 PM »

Thank you - and remember "take no hostages".
YVW!!!! No hostages will ever be taken 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.