March 19, 2024, 01:22:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285473 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1880 on: December 07, 2010, 05:50:25 PM »

JSM,
Tanya Shannon is a 40 year old woman.  She and her husband were in an auto accident coming home from a holiday ball.
They found the car and husband  deceased inside.  The only sign of Tanya are some tracks in the snow leading from the car and a shoe.
Happened relativly near Chicago and is on our news here.
I need to check for updates as I have not had TV or radio on today.

Tol
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: December 07, 2010, 05:56:43 PM »

4Donks,
Please pass me a cup of that fresh coffee.
I have worked all day except for the time at the dentist.
I am beat.
I have laundry going, as well. I wanted to bathe PJ today as I am putting his grooming appt off till just before Christmas.
It seems mean to take all his lovely fur off when it is so cold, but he does tend to get a bit 'ripe'.
Maybe Klass's Monkey pic should be that of a Shih Tzu................
I did not get quite through the kitchen today.........it took me much longer than I expected.   I will finish it tomorrow.  In my youth I would have stayed up all night to finish.  I am a bit less o/c today than yesterday.
Thank goodness for that.
I have one section of cabinets I will finish as my Murphy Oil Soap water is still clean enough for that.  Then I will empty the bucket and call it a day.
Is Fancy staying a bit calmer?

She got away from me today and had Beela and Jazz hiding behind furniture. She is so fast and thinks it's a game. Jason (vet) doesn't want to sedate her due to her age and surgery...what about my age. Don't work too hard. I did 25 pairs of jeans and it took forever to dry. Now to do the rest of the laundry.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: December 07, 2010, 06:20:42 PM »

I wonder what Jason would think about 1/2  a benedryl tab?
Although, some animals have a reaction opposite of the intended one and get round up.
Maybe you could put your feet up and rock her?  That sounds good to me.  I have a good book started.  I will take the first shift of rocking..........
and 25 pairs of jeans?????????
Girl.........Do you do laundry for the volunteer fire department?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: December 07, 2010, 06:29:29 PM »

Although, some animals have a reaction opposite of the intended one and get round up.
Maybe you could put your feet up and rock her?  That sounds good to me.  I have a good book started.  I will take the first shift of rocking..........
Tol if you had to muck out barns and grease equipment each time you use it you too would go through 3 or 4 pair of jeans a day.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: December 07, 2010, 06:37:32 PM »

Tol if you had to muck out barns and grease equipment each time you use it you too would go through 3 or 4 pair of jeans a day.
Point well taken.........
and thanks for being a good friend and not pointing out my errors in typing/thinking:  'wound' up, not round.  duh.
Actually in the late '70s and early '80s I did a fair amount of mucking stalls.
I covered my horses'  expenses by leasing a barn and pasture and then boarding 3 other horses.
My BO was an Appaloosa.  His real name was Indian Chieftan, but I called him Bo.  or apple butt.
I think I own about 40 pairs of jeans, but that is because I was a size 12 when Bri died and now struggle to stay in size 16........
I hope you have those gorgeous appliances that take big loads and front load.
Sounds like you would make good use of their high capacity!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: December 07, 2010, 06:54:29 PM »

Just got back from Wally world.......I see NRCG is not here right now.I will eat her Zingers!!!   
  Wish I had some zingers, I could barely eat half my lunch.

I would share some chicken fingers with you,but I have an 18lb. snacker sitting in my lap...he said NO!   

I had 1/2 a Zinger in Florida.  Couldn't wait to see what this was all about.  I gave the rest of the box away.  It was so sweet, I couldn't finish it.  It looks very pretty, though.

When NRCG reads your post........  insert fainting monkey.......   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1886 on: December 07, 2010, 06:54:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys--Really sad news I just heard.  Elizabeth Edwards died.  I didn't agree with her politics, but I admired her courage very much.  I think her husband is a rat and IMO that kind of stress can contribute to one's demise.

I have one heck of a problem on my hands.  After years of my sister-in-law telling me she had insurance for long term care, turns out she doesn't.  Just if she needs skilled nursing care which she does right now but probably won't for very long.  They want me to apply for medicaid for her, but they want me to disclose my assets which I won't do because, IMO, i'm not responsible for her.  I suspect they think I'll pay for her which I can't and won't. If not, they will send her back and I can't take care of her.  I have an appt. with a lawyer who specializes in this kind of thing, but not until Jan. 6.  I just hope they'll keep her until then.  I'm thinking of faking my own death and splittting, except I have Charlie.

No, I won't do that, but whatever.  The agency on aging will furnish a person to take care of her in my home, but only five days a week, which leaves the nights and weekends for me to take care of her.  So, I'm back in the same boat, not being able to travel or leave overnite or weekends. I'm too old to go through this.  She has taken my entire life away.  I no longer have a life.

I did everything right.  I got a doctor's orders to admit her to a nursing home, sent her records, etc.  Then she fell in my kitchen and wouldn't get up, although she could have, so I called an ambulance and sent her to the hospital with insurance cards and the doctor's orders.  I couldn't go because I had a terrible cold and I have to be careful about getting pneumonia, with part of one lung gone to cancer.  If I hadn't taken her in four years ago, she would have been homeless.  Now it seems if she lived here that long, it's her residence and I have to take her back.  What fine kettle of fish.  No good deed goes unpunished.

Sorry to be such a downer.  I have many people to talk to and they understand the problem, but I try not to show how upset I am about this.

Thanks for listening---or reading.

Hope everyone with sick hubbies, pain, etc. all feel better.
Oh Baby that is horrible. If she has NO assets of her own, she should be able to get Medicaid. I don't know how bad off she is, but she ready for hospice? If so, there should be no problem in getting hospice to come in, if she justs needs aides, I would find another attorney PDQ!! You are never a Debby Downer, I will keep you in my prayers.  an angelic monkey Not to be on the cold side, but send her packing and then she can get Medicaid free and clear.  JUST KIDDING

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: December 07, 2010, 06:55:30 PM »

Just got back from Wally world.......I see NRCG is not here right now.I will eat her Zingers!!!   

I would share some chicken fingers with you,but I have an 18lb. snacker sitting in my lap...he said NO!   

I had 1/2 a Zinger in Florida.  Couldn't wait to see what this was all about.  I gave the rest of the box away.  It was so sweet, I couldn't finish it.  It looks very pretty, though.

You went all the way to FL for 1/2 zinger?  What a trooper!   

Two Zingers, and I saw them get hitched!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: December 07, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »

Oh Bearly I wish I could send you sunshine and heat. Have you tried one of those full spectrum lights. Apparently they work wonders. Prayers. an angelic monkey

I heard that, but I tried just keeping lights on in the house today.  It worked.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: December 07, 2010, 06:57:07 PM »

JSM,
Tanya Shannon is a 40 year old woman.  She and her husband were in an auto accident coming home from a holiday ball.
They found the car and husband  deceased inside.  The only sign of Tanya are some tracks in the snow leading from the car and a shoe.
Happened relativly near Chicago and is on our news here.
I need to check for updates as I have not had TV or radio on today.

Tol
  How awful Tolerance, whe I get back from dinner I will try and find her thread. Thanks for the information.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: December 07, 2010, 06:58:32 PM »

You went all the way to FL for 1/2 zinger?  What a trooper!   

Two Zingers, and I saw them get hitched!

an angelic monkey      Glad they were zingers that got hitched and not a ding dong and a hoho 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: December 07, 2010, 06:59:03 PM »

What a day.  Started out with a headache and got progessively worse during the ride in the van to a meeting with 12 woman whose perfume made me nauseous.  Kind like being in the cage here.   

We are eau naturale here in the cage.  You should have made those Hooters Girls take their own van.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: December 07, 2010, 06:59:05 PM »

Oh Bearly I wish I could send you sunshine and heat. Have you tried one of those full spectrum lights. Apparently they work wonders. Prayers. an angelic monkey

I heard that, but I tried just keeping lights on in the house today.  It worked.

That's great Bearly. Hope it is helping.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: December 07, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »

What a day.  Started out with a headache and got progessively worse during the ride in the van to a meeting with 12 woman whose perfume made me nauseous.  Kind like being in the cage here.    

Hope your head feels better soon. Mr CC.

Just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Hooters Girls and shots, too!  Boy, you have got an understanding wife.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: December 07, 2010, 07:02:21 PM »

Bearly my thoughts and prayers, hope you start to feel better soon  an angelic monkey

Thank you, it is just so cold and is so dark at my better time of day.  I am trying to switch around a little.  It will take me a while, but I will do it.

an angelic monkey Hope it works Bearly.

With all of your support, how can it fail?

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: December 07, 2010, 07:04:16 PM »

Last night I picked up Josef and they told me he had the runs. Okay fine, take him outside and he has watery poop. 4 times of watery poop. Gave him his pill, still no better, though they said it was better today. Asked to talk to the vet, he asked the girl what they were feeding him and she said his regular plus puppy food  He was like PUPPY FOOD!! She said, yeah you told me if he wasn't eating to mix puppy food in with his regular. His face got so red and apologized saying it was ALL his fault Joe has belly problems. He was more worried about him not eating than thinking about his belly troubles. Now he is still worried about his weight and if he gets lower than 37 pounds we are going to have to do tests    So please keep a prayer for my baby tonight. Love and thanks JSM

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: December 07, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »

Haven't had time to see if this is true yet:

From Chicago suburb :Apparently the group asking everyone to change their profile picture 2 their favorite cartoon is actually a group of pedophiles. They're doing it because kids will accept their friend request if they see a cartoon. Nothing to do with support child violence. Its on tonight news. Pass this on 2 everyone who has a cartoon profile picture.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/cartoon.asp

Thanks, Muffy.  I had a feeling it was false.  I just did not have time to look it up.

I bet it is not far from the truth, looking at facebook avis and trying to figure out ages.  These degenerates will do anything.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: December 07, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: December 07, 2010, 07:06:19 PM »

What a day.  Started out with a headache and got progessively worse during the ride in the van to a meeting with 12 woman whose perfume made me nauseous.  Kind like being in the cage here.   

We are eau naturale here in the cage.  You should have made those Hooters Girls take their own van.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: December 07, 2010, 07:07:28 PM »

What a day.  Started out with a headache and got progessively worse during the ride in the van to a meeting with 12 woman whose perfume made me nauseous.  Kind like being in the cage here.    

Hope your head feels better soon. Mr CC.

Just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Hooters Girls and shots, too!  Boy, you have got an understanding wife.

Monkey Devil! He only wishes they were Hooters girls Bearly. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.