March 18, 2024, 09:17:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285426 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 07:45:35 PM »

My knee hurts where I had surgery, I think there is someone out there with a voodoo doll poking me with a pin  Monkey Devil!

Oh No not that It's just because the wind is blowing from the east and it's cold. No Voodoo dolls
I hope that all it is Greeneyes, not a voodoo doll. But I have taken 6 advil today and it is still hurting. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 07:48:43 PM »

4 donks So sorry about the kitty and the SOB neighbor. Please be careful and I am glad you are getting legal advice and help with the game warden. After Josef was attacked by the coyotes, there were two wild dogs that were attacking him, I took out the shotgun and peppered it in the butt (don't ask me how, I guess I wasn't blind back then), they never returned. I don't think I killed it, but they ran off and never saw those dogs again.

Deenie So glad to hear Deenie is doing well.

Brandi Thanks for the graphics and rooting for the Rangers, it is going to be a long time before they go to the series again. 

Trimm, No Rose, Greeneyes, Claycat, Cookie, Mission, TBM and anyone else I have missed Hope all is going well in your lives and God Bless America and God Bless the Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

I am tired and going to have to take Mr Poopy Pants outside again and it is getting cold BBL 

Welcome back JSM we missed you. Sorry the Rangers lost 
Hope Mr Poopy Pants is feeling well and I'm sure he'll take good care of you knee and all.
Hi 4 donks, Mr Poopy Pants is loving this weather. The Rangers played bad, SF won fair and square except for a few calls that went their way. Sorry about the kitty and hope you get your neighbor straightened out. Makes me  he doesn't give a rats about the cat. Stupid man.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 07:56:18 PM »

4donks, what the dog owner is doing is terrible. I am thrilled to hear he was dumb enough to leave a message! I think I smell a little "witness tampering" along with the harassment. Keep all messages from him (when you see his number on caller ID, don't answer, let him leave a message. That is legal. Taping his phone convo with you (in my state, anyway) is not admissable in court, but messages left are.

Of course, you called the sheriff and told him, right? Believe me, the squeaky wheel in these kinds of cases gets the oil. Every time he calls,you call the sheriff and make a report.

If it's legal to shoot his dogs on your property, I'd think quite seriously about that before I'd do it. What will his reaction be? Will the neighbor wars escalate? Is it worth it? If it were me, I'd not shoot the dogs, I'd just lawyer him to death!! But then, I work in an office where we handle these things all the time....keeps me busy! The Law doesn't look kindly on people who don't think laws apply to them, and the Law absolutely abhors witness tampering!!! That's big-time trouble for him!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 07:59:14 PM »

4 donks So sorry about the kitty and the SOB neighbor. Please be careful and I am glad you are getting legal advice and help with the game warden. After Josef was attacked by the coyotes, there were two wild dogs that were attacking him, I took out the shotgun and peppered it in the butt (don't ask me how, I guess I wasn't blind back then), they never returned. I don't think I killed it, but they ran off and never saw those dogs again.

Brandi Thanks for the graphics and rooting for the Rangers, it is going to be a long time before they go to the series again. 

Trimm, No Rose, Greeneyes, Claycat, Cookie, Mission, TBM and anyone else I have missed Hope all is going well in your lives and God Bless America and God Bless the Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

I am tired and going to have to take Mr Poopy Pants outside again and it is getting cold BBL 

Hope Mr Poopy Pants is feeling well and I'm sure he'll take good care of you knee and all.
Hi 4 donks, Mr Poopy Pants is loving this weather. The Rangers played bad, SF won fair and square except for a few calls that went their way. Sorry about the kitty and hope you get your neighbor straightened out. Makes me  he doesn't give a rats about the cat. Stupid man.
1st time I've seen the other cats since the dogs were here. They were in the pasture with the donks. Guess they know they are protected if they stay near them. I would put out food down there for them but Hobbs would steal it and not share.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 07:59:19 PM »

Okay monkeys rant about the ring. I know someone that knows someone that could get me a deal on the ring he picked out at cost. Ordered it in September, heard nothing, kept bugging said person, kept being told vendor is not responding, then told any day now. Finally deadline time, and was told end of the week. Went ahead and ordred another ring online (from different jeweler) was send email today by said person the ring will be SHIPPED by the vendor on the 26th. (this is after I left a message that I am cancelling the order).. I said too freaking bad, I will be in Florida getting married on the 27th. TOO BAD SO SAD!!! Plus I like the one I ordered online much better.

Stupid JSM is too trusting with people     

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 08:04:02 PM »

Hi JSM,

Hope you are not too stressed out with the wedding coming up.

I noticed quite a few bad calls also in the Series.

I am thinking with today's technologies, we can do away with the home base umpire. They weren't so good, IMO.

Hope you and Josef have a great evening. We have missed you in the cage.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 08:04:40 PM »

4donks, what the dog owner is doing is terrible. I am thrilled to hear he was dumb enough to leave a message! I think I smell a little "witness tampering" along with the harassment. Keep all messages from him (when you see his number on caller ID, don't answer, let him leave a message. That is legal. Taping his phone convo with you (in my state, anyway) is not admissable in court, but messages left are.

Of course, you called the sheriff and told him, right? Believe me, the squeaky wheel in these kinds of cases gets the oil. Every time he calls,you call the sheriff and make a report.

If it's legal to shoot his dogs on your property, I'd think quite seriously about that before I'd do it. What will his reaction be? Will the neighbor wars escalate? Is it worth it? If it were me, I'd not shoot the dogs, I'd just lawyer him to death!! But then, I work in an office where we handle these things all the time....keeps me busy! The Law doesn't look kindly on people who don't think laws apply to them, and the Law absolutely abhors witness tampering!!! That's big-time trouble for him!
My sister retired from a college of law and called the Dean and she had an attorney up here contact me. He's a retired judge and very nice. A true southern gentleman who doesn't abide bullies picking on "senior widow ladies". I've talked to him on the phone but he hasn't seen me yet. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »

Okay monkeys rant about the ring. I know someone that knows someone that could get me a deal on the ring he picked out at cost. Ordered it in September, heard nothing, kept bugging said person, kept being told vendor is not responding, then told any day now. Finally deadline time, and was told end of the week. Went ahead and ordred another ring online (from different jeweler) was send email today by said person the ring will be SHIPPED by the vendor on the 26th. (this is after I left a message that I am cancelling the order).. I said too freaking bad, I will be in Florida getting married on the 27th. TOO BAD SO SAD!!! Plus I like the one I ordered online much better.

Well, IMO, you did right and are getting a ring you like better.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »

hi everybody...
for some reason I am feeling really tired and achy tonight..I am going to turn in early and snuggle under my electric blankey...love that!
so, I am already caught up on this thread lol! what page were we on when we switched..
Sad that they have found a bone that could belong to Zahra..but in a way, at least maybe this will get the story out of those idiots mouths..I just want to hear one thing..that she did not suffer..but that would not make sense because she has suffered a lot through out her life..especially the last 2 yrs..I just do not understand how someone could harm a child...I know that everyone has their patience level and their breaking point..but I think that this was a cold deliberate murder...jmo..
good night Monkey friends..
talk to you in the morning..
grand parented all day today and tomorrow again..little dolls can wear a grammy out!lol...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 08:19:03 PM »

Well, IMO, you did right and are getting a ring you like better.

yes...and besides you need that ring before you get married!
it is coming up fast now!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »

My knee hurts where I had surgery, I think there is someone out there with a voodoo doll poking me with a pin  Monkey Devil!

Oh No not that It's just because the wind is blowing from the east and it's cold. No Voodoo dolls
I hope that all it is Greeneyes, not a voodoo doll. But I have taken 6 advil today and it is still hurting. 

I'm sorry, joesamas mama!  I totally empathize with you.  I hurt my knee badly almost 2 years ago.  I'm aware of it all the time, but especially when it is damp and windy!  It has been bothering me, too.  I don't have health insurance, so it had to heal as it would.  I did pay a visit to a physical therapist to get some exercises.  That helped some. 

I feel for all of you who have aches and pains.  Aches in the heart, too!  Sending love!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 06:54:12 AM »

I just had to come and vent - my wonderful sister in law who has cancer has taken a turn for the worse. She was admitted over the weekend with kidney failure. Her son sent an email out today saying that she would like to spend Thanksgiving with us as it will be her last. I knew this was coming (I worked in the medical field including oncology for many years) but it saddens me anyway. just seeing it in black ans white makes it so much more real. My heart is heavy. She is such a wonderful woman - always willing to give and love. Not much anyone can do about it but still  . . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 07:04:23 AM »

I just had to come and vent - my wonderful sister in law who has cancer has taken a turn for the worse. She was admitted over the weekend with kidney failure. Her son sent an email out today saying that she would like to spend Thanksgiving with us as it will be her last. I knew this was coming (I worked in the medical field including oncology for many years) but it saddens me anyway. just seeing it in black ans white makes it so much more real. My heart is heavy. She is such a wonderful woman - always willing to give and love. Not much anyone can do about it but still  . . .
Prayers for your whole family.  an angelic monkey

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 07:31:15 AM »

boyzmom,I am so sorry for your news.I hope that you all will be able to share Thanksgiving together since it sounds like she loves you very much.  an angelic monkey
I will keep you and your family in my prayers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 07:36:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Tevye went poof.   

JSM,the only words of wisdom Sidekick had this weekend were....go to Mamaw's on Halloween because she hides the best candy for you,and don't forget your inhaler,which he did.  I guess the last part was for himself.
By the way I gave him a real nice haircut,except for the gap in it when he turned his head....big no-no.   Monkey Devil! His mom took it well.   

Off to fix some vittles.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 07:58:57 AM »

boyzmom,I am so sorry for your news.I hope that you all will be able to share Thanksgiving together since it sounds like she loves you very much.  an angelic monkey

very sorry boyzmom...I wish that they would find a cure for cancer..it is a horrible disease that takes people way too young...sad for you and your family...xxxxx

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 08:01:56 AM »

very sorry boyzmom...I wish that they would find a cure for cancer..it is a horrible disease that takes people way too young...sad for you and your family...xxxxx

Thanks to all. I think the saddest part is that she has a new grandson who is less than a year old. There are so many people that should get cancer and die - they are worthless human beings - why the good are chosen I will never know.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 08:11:35 AM »

Thanks to all. I think the saddest part is that she has a new grandson who is less than a year old. There are so many people that should get cancer and die - they are worthless human beings - why the good are chosen I will never know.

I agree!!!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 08:25:22 AM »

Prayers for your whole family. an angelic monkey 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 08:52:06 AM »

Great advice Tevye!!! I am afraid if she was to shoot his dog he would go after the donks and her other dogs. BTW, I hope you had a very happy Birthday. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.