March 18, 2024, 11:02:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285449 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2040 on: December 08, 2010, 08:24:35 PM »

Have a sick kid home today.

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey Sorry Bearly. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Thanks, I have to take him to the dentist soon.  No canceling appointments this late.

Poor Cubby and Poor Bearly.

Dentist, check  Orthodontist to get molds made of teeth because Mom lost the retainer somewhere on the way to Florida, check
Ate a whole bowl of soup and some iced tea and water today, check  load of wash in, check  Dishwasher emptied, check
Next door neighbor coming on Saturdays to help me out, check  Visit with neighbor across the street, check.

Looking up!  We still need many more prayers.

While we ate, my son set up his Pizza party for Sunday at the little restaurant we go to--just a few friends.  This is the first one he planned himself, from beginning to end.  I hope it works out!

Parents--oh another mess for me to fix.  The dishes will have to wait--again.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2041 on: December 08, 2010, 08:31:31 PM »

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey Sorry Bearly. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Thanks, I have to take him to the dentist soon.  No canceling appointments this late.

Dentist, check  Orthodontist to get molds made of teeth because Mom lost the retainer somewhere on the way to Florida, check
Ate a whole bowl of soup and some iced tea and water today, check  load of wash in, check  Dishwasher emptied, check
Next door neighbor coming on Saturdays to help me out, check  Visit with neighbor across the street, check.

While we ate, my son set up his Pizza party for Sunday at the little restaurant we go to--just a few friends.  This is the first one he planned himself, from beginning to end.  I hope it works out!

Quite a check list to accomplish. Hope his pizza party is a roaring success.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2042 on: December 08, 2010, 09:13:12 PM »

Hello

Nana your hubby is in my prayers as well as you and the doctors that ill care for him an angelic monkey

Brandi...as always your work is brilliant

JSM...hope Joe is better...and is it difficult not being with your cool soul mate

4donks....the picture of your big ole baby put a big smile on my face

Prayers for Alan...NRCG...  HE is is always in my thoughts and prayers as well as all our military.

Tolerance...all I can  say for you is your just too sweet

Prayers for all the Monkeys... an angelic monkey

As always....I LOVE THIS THREAD

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2043 on: December 08, 2010, 09:16:42 PM »

Did someone say pizza party?

Wow, Bearly, you have one full plate there!

(Did you read that I am about 7 minutes away from Ashland?)

Seriously, though, sounds like you need to slow down a bit.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2044 on: December 08, 2010, 09:19:10 PM »

Trimm
That Easley guy married and lived in Huntsville so am thinking if it's Alabama it's in that area. Where does hubs hunt?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2045 on: December 08, 2010, 09:23:52 PM »

Hi mymonkey. How are those pups doing and do you want to trade for a few days. Monkey Devil! That would be 466 lbs of dogs.

Just kidding but now that I look at that number I am gobsmacked.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2046 on: December 08, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »

Hi mymonkey!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2047 on: December 08, 2010, 09:42:56 PM »

I do   not know when I will be able to get back on...they are transferring hubby to OHSU in Portland. Surgeon(one I know who is qualified) said it is critical, he is in danger of losing his leg...if not his life. You are my second family and lifeline, I will keep you posted. Lazydog1, maybe I'lll get to see those furbys of yours. My 2 daughters are on their way here, please keep the one in Indiana in prayer, she is scared. Thanks,
Mandy
Nana, just wanted you to know I'm praying for you (patience, freedom from fear) and your hubby (wellness). Red cowboys boots are always at the ready for dealing with doctors!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2048 on: December 08, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »

Brandi,
I love Josef's new avi and I LOVE the winter pic you did for Kyron.
Again, and again, thank you for all you do.

, MYMonkey!  What a nice thing for you to say.  So great to see you, I love this thread, too.

Bearly, what a FULL day!   I am so glad that food and drink were more appealing today.  With your load you really need to keep up your strength!  (I want all I can eat pizza.........................really!)

I am pronouncing my first floor :  CLEAN  Ta-Da!!!!!

The upstairs will get a quick dust and vac and I will sweep the garage, then the fun stuff.  I have friends and family coming on Sunday for the Bears Game.  So I get to shop and cook!  I hope I remember how to cook!   I am really trying not to withdraw this winter/holiday season.   I am accepting invitations and extending them as well.  NO POUTING, NO WHINEING, NO SELF PITY.  Amen.

I will have overnight guests on Saturday for the party on Sunday.  I am really looking forward to the hugs and the fun.

You should see the great room, LOL!  I pushed the furniture out and back and added lots of extra chairs and have large cushions for the younger folks to sit on the floor.  I put the cushion on the raised hearth so that is 2 seats, as well.  I think we will all be fairly comfortable and able to see the TV.   It does look kinda funny and contrived, but I am going for fun and relaxation vs. an award for decorating................................  The only worry is the weather forecast.............but that is not something I can control so will just see what happens.  I have planned a menu that is flexible and if the party gets snowed out I will freeze and try again soon.  Pretty big step for me.................as I tend to retreat.   My sister hosts most of the holiday gatherings as she is most centrally located.  I always go in early to help her clean and cook and I buy groceries but I was starting to feel like a piker.  I will host this on Sunday then another gathering in January for NFL playoffs.  See?, I am really trying. 

A lot of my new resolve comes from reading here.   You monkeys inspire me and motivate me and make me feel 'not alone'.
So glad I found you and you took me in!

Welp that is my update.

Prayers continue for intentions mentioned here and for all monkeys.
Good night, Northern Rose et al.
Miss you, Deenie!

Hugs all around.
Pat
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2049 on: December 08, 2010, 09:47:01 PM »

Hi mymonkey. How are those pups doing and do you want to trade for a few days. Monkey Devil! That would be 466 lbs of dogs.

Gobsmacked is my new favorite word!
Nite, 4 Donks............pets for Fancy and her pack!!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2050 on: December 08, 2010, 09:48:08 PM »

Hi mymonkey!
I like this guy!  I think he may be a relative of mine!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2051 on: December 08, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »

NRCG, did you get your bathroom redone?
Is your sinus infection better?
Nite
Tol
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2052 on: December 08, 2010, 10:09:48 PM »

LOL...4donks...I just finished weighing the boys...I worry they may gain from the treats that the two DEMAND when I get home from work...the two combined weigh in at 31lbs...so I think the trade I will pass on...I have always had big dogs...a doby which was red in color and was the most handsome guy you have ever seen...sadly one Thanksgiving he insisted on going out(we lived in the country) and for some reason my gut said no...and I did not listen to it..and let him go out...he spotted a deer and ran for it and was hit by a car...of course they did not stop...and he died instantly...I to this day blame myself....then I I said no more dogs...but my( hubby at the time)presented me with a rottie for Valentines...I thought WTH...but she turned out to be a big lovable baby...had her for 7yrs...lost her to cancer 3weeks after my mom died with cancer...I was devastated...I get so attached to animals..sometimes I think I am not normal...ashamed to say I have more pics of the boys than my grands I do love the grands dearly ::MonkeyHaHa::but they are teenagers now and just not as attentive as the furbabies ::MonkeyWink::ok sorry for the long story...never get to post much now and get carried away

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2053 on: December 08, 2010, 10:12:25 PM »

Hi mymonkey!

HI Brandi...your so funny and I still say your a mind reader...always know what avi
to create.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2054 on: December 08, 2010, 10:18:24 PM »

I do   not know when I will be able to get back on...they are transferring hubby to OHSU in Portland. Surgeon(one I know who is qualified) said it is critical, he is in danger of losing his leg...if not his life. You are my second family and lifeline, I will keep you posted. Lazydog1, maybe I'lll get to see those furbys of yours. My 2 daughters are on their way here, please keep the one in Indiana in prayer, she is scared. Thanks,
Mandy

Oh, Nana, the prayers have not stopped for you.  My Dad prays a lot and he has added the Monkeys to his prayers.  I would be scared, too, if it was my Dad.  It is always darkest before the dawn.  I am here to tell you that, thanks to the Monkeys.

I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2055 on: December 08, 2010, 10:25:45 PM »

LOL...4donks...I just finished weighing the boys...I worry they may gain from the treats that the two DEMAND when I get home from work...the two combined weigh in at 31lbs...so I think the trade I will pass on...I have always had big dogs...a doby which was red in color and was the most handsome guy you have ever seen...sadly one Thanksgiving he insisted on going out(we lived in the country) and for some reason my gut said no...and I did not listen to it..and let him go out...he spotted a deer and ran for it and was hit by a car...of course they did not stop...and he died instantly...I to this day blame myself....then I I said no more dogs...but my( hubby at the time)presented me with a rottie for Valentines...I thought WTH...but she turned out to be a big lovable baby...had her for 7yrs...lost her to cancer 3weeks after my mom died with cancer...I was devastated...I get so attached to animals..sometimes I think I am not normal...ashamed to say I have more pics of the boys than my grands I do love the grands dearly ::MonkeyHaHa::but they are teenagers now and just not as attentive as the furbabies ::MonkeyWink::ok sorry for the long story...never get to post much now and get carried away
Join the happy throng..I probably think more of my pets than I do a lot of people. They keep me going and have certainly trained me well. Sorry for the loss of your dear pets.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2056 on: December 08, 2010, 10:31:03 PM »

I spent the entire afternoon working on avatar requests today, so I am just getting here and getting caught up.

Nana: I am so sorry to hear your husband has taken a turn for the worse. I an sending good thoughts that he shows improvement soon and does not have to have surgery. I have been thinking of him since I read your post. Thoughts out to Indianan also.

Everyone stay warm. Calling for mid-teens here again tonight. Very cold for this time of year. They are also calling for lower temps next week!

Good for your hubby and you printing out posters, Trimm.

Hello to all of you monkeys!

Oh, gonna drop off a few extra avatars I did last night:

For Trimm:

JSM:

Josef has taken up skating! (Did you know?) LOL

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/JSM-Chat/Animation1-6.gif

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/JSM-Chat/Animation3-1.gif

Keep warm and have a great evening everyone.

Cool...or should I say warm.  I am not a cold person by a long shot.  Thanks for all of your prayers, Brandi and all Monkeys, they are really helping.  I am still shaky and have a long way to go, but I am starting to put one foot in front of the other.

Talked to an old friend tonight who I have not seen in over a year.  He lived with us when he was out of work, he is a retired priest, no pedo involved with him, he just became disgusted and left.  That among other reasons.  So, we have been missing each others' calls.  Finally caught up and he is coming for a visit for the holidays.  Don't get any ideas, he has a girlfriend.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2057 on: December 08, 2010, 10:34:20 PM »

Quite a check list to accomplish. Hope his pizza party is a roaring success.

It really wasn't as much as it sounds.  One step at a time.  I am soooo nervous about the party.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2058 on: December 08, 2010, 10:40:45 PM »

Did someone say pizza party?

Wow, Bearly, you have one full plate there!

(Did you read that I am about 7 minutes away from Ashland?)

Seriously, though, sounds like you need to slow down a bit.

I stopped each time as soon as I started to feel it.  It is not as much as it sounds.

Dishwasher full and on, check.  Slowly, it will take a long time, I have to learn to give myself slack.  Thanks for everyone's help.  I cannot forget the mods.  CBB went out of her way.  Thanks, you are lifesavers.

Yes, I did.  I love that place and if I ever go again, I will definitely stay there on the way to and from if possible.  Savannah, Georgia is a great place, too!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2059 on: December 08, 2010, 10:42:20 PM »

My gob was smacked looking at that number, too.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.