March 28, 2024, 03:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285918 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2200 on: December 09, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »

thanks trimm! hard for me to follow her case with all the legal stuffs..no comprende

thanks brandi, she is a chaweeny, part chihuahua and other weiner, she is 3 yrs old! cutest lil turd

Watch the window! Somebody's coming!

how cute!!!! thanks!!!! she loves the xmas tree she sleeps under it! and the first xmas she climed in the tree from the couch and got a stuffed star that was an ornament, its hers now...

That's funny!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2201 on: December 09, 2010, 05:06:36 PM »

Oprah is interviewing Mr Petit.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1931.new#new

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2202 on: December 09, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »

here is a lil better pic of her then i will stop!  Monkey Devil!

Scary my sister has a wirehair chaweenie and she makes Fancy look laid back.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2203 on: December 09, 2010, 05:34:02 PM »

WOW

sorry such huge images!! you would think by looking at them off my blackberry, which is what i took them with that they wouldnt be that HUGE!!

sorry monkeys!

They are perfect! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2204 on: December 09, 2010, 05:38:19 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Nana Thanks for the up date on hubby. Continued prayers for you all. So glad to hear they have him on something for his pain.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance You are awesome. You should be proud of the positive steps you have been making. And I am sure your Brian is too!  an angelic monkey

Bearly  You are a wonderful Momma  Cubs pizza party will be wonderful no matter how many attend. For the simple reason he planned it all him self. That is a big step for you both. Relax and enjoy. Believe me there will be lots of Monkeys there in spirit. an angelic monkey

4Donks you are one smart furbaby momma. So glad to hear you have found a way to help Fancy calm down. 

NRCG  Hope your feeling better. Hows your dad dad doing? 

JSM Hows Josef doing? Wow skating at Wrigley Field how cool is that. You will have Mr. CC to keep you warm   I have a Dickens outfit I made years ago you could use. With the cape, hat and hand muff.  We could get CC a top hat so you can skate in style of the season

Morning CC  If I can skate I know you can.

Trimm Hows you dad doing? an angelic monkey

Thanks so much, Green Eyes.  It is not only the normal mama bear stuff, it is the school saying he can't.  The Monkeys will be there, that I know.  I just need some hugs.

an angelic monkey

Here are mine:

Thanks, Brandi. 

I don't understand the fighting cowboy icon.

I always thought he was tipping his hat to say thank you!  Oh, I am such a Northerner.  That is my second blush today here.  I think I should hang it up, but I won't because my Monkey friends will teach me.  Sorry, Brandi.  I have used that as a Thank you since it appeared.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I always thought that pictures of Texans and Southern men were supposed to be of gentlemen.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2205 on: December 09, 2010, 05:41:46 PM »

She looks like Deenie's dog.  Where are you, Deenie?  I hope you are well!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2206 on: December 09, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »

Ruby playing with road kill

Cute pup!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2207 on: December 09, 2010, 05:44:09 PM »

thanks trimm! hard for me to follow her case with all the legal stuffs..no comprende

thanks brandi, she is a chaweeny, part chihuahua and other weiner, she is 3 yrs old! cutest lil turd

Watch the window! Somebody's coming!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2208 on: December 09, 2010, 05:48:24 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Nana Thanks for the up date on hubby. Continued prayers for you all. So glad to hear they have him on something for his pain.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance You are awesome. You should be proud of the positive steps you have been making. And I am sure your Brian is too!  an angelic monkey

Bearly  You are a wonderful Momma  Cubs pizza party will be wonderful no matter how many attend. For the simple reason he planned it all him self. That is a big step for you both. Relax and enjoy. Believe me there will be lots of Monkeys there in spirit. an angelic monkey

4Donks you are one smart furbaby momma. So glad to hear you have found a way to help Fancy calm down. 

JSM Hows Josef doing? Wow skating at Wrigley Field how cool is that. You will have Mr. CC to keep you warm   I have a Dickens outfit I made years ago you could use. With the cape, hat and hand muff.  We could get CC a top hat so you can skate in style of the season

Mornin Eyes.  If I tried skating I'd probably have wardrobe mishap.   

Just tell us when.

I finally figured out what I did wrong.  I went from 1 to 3, that is why I was so confused when I left.  My computer kept cycling off and on and I could not get to the original.  Somehow, when I updated the pdf files, it went in tabs and I did not realize there was a second tab there.

I am so so sorry.  Can you imagine me showing up at number 3 asking where the reception was?  They sent me all over creation.  I was so upset by the end of the day.  I have seen every place there could possibly be a reception in Cocoa Beach,  I feel so badly.

Don't feel badly Bearly!!! I feel worse, that I didn't give you good directions.

That's the thing, JSMC, he gave me great directions.  It was the darn computer and the new app, and the hotels where either the internet didn't work (timeshare) or the computer was turning off an on (Cocoa Beach).  I did the directions before I left.  I think we need Tevye to work out a first anniversary party because of the timeshare online issues!

Wipe away your tears, JSMC, it was not your fault.  If I was there, I would give you a great big hug.  We'll get together again, of that I have no doubt.  Count on it, 'k?

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2209 on: December 09, 2010, 05:52:30 PM »

I've used this icon  from time to time, and it never occurred to me someone would think he was fighting.    I always looked at him as a friendly kind of cowboy (notice he's smiling) , tipping his hat and driving his truck.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2210 on: December 09, 2010, 06:01:04 PM »

Scary- Ruby is a 8.5 lb 2.5 yo pure bred min pin

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2211 on: December 09, 2010, 06:06:18 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Just tell us when.

I finally figured out what I did wrong.  I went from 1 to 3, that is why I was so confused when I left.  My computer kept cycling off and on and I could not get to the original.  Somehow, when I updated the pdf files, it went in tabs and I did not realize there was a second tab there.

I am so so sorry.  Can you imagine me showing up at number 3 asking where the reception was?  They sent me all over creation.  I was so upset by the end of the day.  I have seen every place there could possibly be a reception in Cocoa Beach,  I feel so badly.

Don't feel badly Bearly!!! I feel worse, that I didn't give you good directions.

That's the thing, JSMC, he gave me great directions.  It was the darn computer and the new app, and the hotels where either the internet didn't work (timeshare) or the computer was turning off an on (Cocoa Beach).  I did the directions before I left.  I think we need Tevye to work out a first anniversary party because of the timeshare online issues!

Wipe away your tears, JSMC, it was not your fault.  If I was there, I would give you a great big hug.  We'll get together again, of that I have no doubt.  Count on it, 'k?

Thank you Bearly... I just feel bad, should have called you to make sure you were okay. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2212 on: December 09, 2010, 06:08:12 PM »

Scary- Ruby is a 8.5 lb 2.5 yo pure bred min pin
And she is the sweetest thing in the world.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2213 on: December 09, 2010, 06:08:55 PM »

I've used this icon  from time to time, and it never occurred to me someone would think he was fighting.    I always looked at him as a friendly kind of cowboy (notice he's smiling) , tipping his hat and driving his truck.    
Same here Muffy I didn't know it was a fighting cowboy 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2214 on: December 09, 2010, 06:11:13 PM »

Scary my sister has a wirehair chaweenie and she makes Fancy look laid back.
Peanut is cute, never heard of a chiweenie, there are some Chugs at the Pet Lodge looking for a home.. hint hint 4 donks 

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2215 on: December 09, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »

Same here Muffy I didn't know it was a fighting cowboy 
I can out~stupid most:
I honestly thought it was an old woman w/ a weird wig saying HI.
DUH, I do see that it is a cowboy hat now..................
Lord love a duck.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2216 on: December 09, 2010, 06:14:15 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Just tell us when.

I gave you directions to give her.     

I used your directions, CC, only the first page, that is how I made the wedding and was confused when everyone said they were going right away.  I am soooo sorry!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2217 on: December 09, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »

Are there days you wished you just stayed in bed, well today is one. 

I believe in miracles!
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2218 on: December 09, 2010, 06:20:20 PM »

@CC I think she is adorable!! There's rumors pnut has a lil mini pin in her, mostly chaweiner! Was either furbaby in the wedding?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2219 on: December 09, 2010, 06:21:03 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Just tell us when.

Thank you Bearly... I just feel bad, should have called you to make sure you were okay. 

It was your wedding day, JSMC.  No way should you have worried about it.  It was just not meant to be for whatever reason.  I was really hurting that day, and had to start back to PA the next day.  I almost did not make it as it was and needed another night, which took him out of school another day.  Let's think of it as divine intervention.  Is that alright with you?

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.