March 19, 2024, 02:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285487 times)
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2240 on: December 09, 2010, 06:40:23 PM »

Oh man Bearly, I would drive u bonkers! I hate dark rooms, I annoy everyone I am ALWAYS flipping switches! Gotta have a well lit environment! Dim light (unless movies, sick, or setting the mood) are soooo depressing!! I always turn lights on in which ever room I'm in! Plus I trip a lot in dark rooms... God forgot to give me night vision... Him and I will talk about that one day... I'm not impressed!!! Wink
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2241 on: December 09, 2010, 06:40:44 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Nana Thanks for the up date on hubby. Continued prayers for you all. So glad to hear they have him on something for his pain.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance You are awesome. You should be proud of the positive steps you have been making. And I am sure your Brian is too!  an angelic monkey

Bearly  You are a wonderful Momma  Cubs pizza party will be wonderful no matter how many attend. For the simple reason he planned it all him self. That is a big step for you both. Relax and enjoy. Believe me there will be lots of Monkeys there in spirit. an angelic monkey

4Donks you are one smart furbaby momma. So glad to hear you have found a way to help Fancy calm down. 

NRCG  Hope your feeling better. Hows your dad dad doing? 

JSM Hows Josef doing? Wow skating at Wrigley Field how cool is that. You will have Mr. CC to keep you warm   I have a Dickens outfit I made years ago you could use. With the cape, hat and hand muff.  We could get CC a top hat so you can skate in style of the season

Morning CC  If I can skate I know you can.

Trimm Hows you dad doing? an angelic monkey

Thanks so much, Green Eyes.  It is not only the normal mama bear stuff, it is the school saying he can't.  The Monkeys will be there, that I know.  I just need some hugs.

an angelic monkey

Here are mine:

Thanks, Brandi. 

I don't understand the fighting cowboy icon.

I always thought he was tipping his hat to say thank you!  Oh, I am such a Northerner.  That is my second blush today here.  I think I should hang it up, but I won't because my Monkey friends will teach me.  Sorry, Brandi.  I have used that as a Thank you since it appeared.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I always thought that pictures of Texans and Southern men were supposed to be of gentlemen.

Whew!

I thought you were mad at me or something!

an angelic monkey

I never get mad at people giving hugs.  Bring on the hug machine!!!

Our ST is coming to dinner with us tonight.  My new thing is to get out where there are people every night and keep bright lights on in the house.  I have been trying to save electricity going around in the dark!

Have a great dinner Bearly. I hope the light therapy is helping with the pain. Someone near and dear to me calls me a vampire because I never turn on the lights, though I do now after I tripped over Joe in the dark.  Monkey Devil! I sleep with the closet light on now.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2242 on: December 09, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Nana Thanks for the up date on hubby. Continued prayers for you all. So glad to hear they have him on something for his pain.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance You are awesome. You should be proud of the positive steps you have been making. And I am sure your Brian is too!  an angelic monkey

Bearly  You are a wonderful Momma  Cubs pizza party will be wonderful no matter how many attend. For the simple reason he planned it all him self. That is a big step for you both. Relax and enjoy. Believe me there will be lots of Monkeys there in spirit. an angelic monkey

4Donks you are one smart furbaby momma. So glad to hear you have found a way to help Fancy calm down. 

JSM Hows Josef doing? Wow skating at Wrigley Field how cool is that. You will have Mr. CC to keep you warm   I have a Dickens outfit I made years ago you could use. With the cape, hat and hand muff.  We could get CC a top hat so you can skate in style of the season

Mornin Eyes.  If I tried skating I'd probably have wardrobe mishap.   

Just tell us when.

I finally figured out what I did wrong.  I went from 1 to 3, that is why I was so confused when I left.  My computer kept cycling off and on and I could not get to the original.  Somehow, when I updated the pdf files, it went in tabs and I did not realize there was a second tab there.

I am so so sorry.  Can you imagine me showing up at number 3 asking where the reception was?  They sent me all over creation.  I was so upset by the end of the day.  I have seen every place there could possibly be a reception in Cocoa Beach,  I feel so badly.

Don't feel badly Bearly!!! I feel worse, that I didn't give you good directions.

That's the thing, JSMC, he gave me great directions.  It was the darn computer and the new app, and the hotels where either the internet didn't work (timeshare) or the computer was turning off an on (Cocoa Beach).  I did the directions before I left.  I think we need Tevye to work out a first anniversary party because of the timeshare online issues!

Wipe away your tears, JSMC, it was not your fault.  If I was there, I would give you a great big hug.  We'll get together again, of that I have no doubt.  Count on it, 'k?

Thank you Bearly... I just feel bad, should have called you to make sure you were okay. 

It was your wedding day, JSMC.  No way should you have worried about it.  It was just not meant to be for whatever reason.  I was really hurting that day, and had to start back to PA the next day.  I almost did not make it as it was and needed another night, which took him out of school another day.  Let's think of it as divine intervention.  Is that alright with you?

an angelic monkey

Oh Bearly, I am so sorry you were hurting that day. If I had known that I would have had my parents drive you. They were staying at the same hotel. Divine intervention is fine with me. I am just glad you were at the wedding. I have a great pic of you that is going in my wedding album forever!!!    an angelic monkey

I never noticed anyone taking a picture of me.

JSM, I never show my pain.  That was my fault and I was running back to the hotel to lay down or I would have asked more questions.  I am trying something new here by admitting it. 

I have not stopped talking about the wedding.  It was the best wedding and you are the loveliest bride.  CC is a great husband, too (or he better be, there are a lot of monkeys in the cage here).  It was perfect!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2243 on: December 09, 2010, 06:43:00 PM »

That's funny brandi! I will have to put her actual rudolf outfit on, yes she has one, its fury and has red shinnys and a bell I think, will have to take a pic!

She also has a halloween outfit (blushing, dang spoiled kid) she was a hotdog with a ketchup squirt!! Lol
Josef has Antlers, wore them during the World Series, didn't help the Rangers though. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2244 on: December 09, 2010, 06:44:07 PM »

So JSM did the ring thing work out ok? Didn't get charged for first one, and got 2nd (more loved one) on time???
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2245 on: December 09, 2010, 06:48:20 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Mornin Eyes.  If I tried skating I'd probably have wardrobe mishap.   

Just tell us when.

I finally figured out what I did wrong.  I went from 1 to 3, that is why I was so confused when I left.  My computer kept cycling off and on and I could not get to the original.  Somehow, when I updated the pdf files, it went in tabs and I did not realize there was a second tab there.

I am so so sorry.  Can you imagine me showing up at number 3 asking where the reception was?  They sent me all over creation.  I was so upset by the end of the day.  I have seen every place there could possibly be a reception in Cocoa Beach,  I feel so badly.

Don't feel badly Bearly!!! I feel worse, that I didn't give you good directions.

That's the thing, JSMC, he gave me great directions.  It was the darn computer and the new app, and the hotels where either the internet didn't work (timeshare) or the computer was turning off an on (Cocoa Beach).  I did the directions before I left.  I think we need Tevye to work out a first anniversary party because of the timeshare online issues!

Wipe away your tears, JSMC, it was not your fault.  If I was there, I would give you a great big hug.  We'll get together again, of that I have no doubt.  Count on it, 'k?

Thank you Bearly... I just feel bad, should have called you to make sure you were okay. 

It was your wedding day, JSMC.  No way should you have worried about it.  It was just not meant to be for whatever reason.  I was really hurting that day, and had to start back to PA the next day.  I almost did not make it as it was and needed another night, which took him out of school another day.  Let's think of it as divine intervention.  Is that alright with you?

an angelic monkey

Oh Bearly, I am so sorry you were hurting that day. If I had known that I would have had my parents drive you. They were staying at the same hotel. Divine intervention is fine with me. I am just glad you were at the wedding. I have a great pic of you that is going in my wedding album forever!!!    an angelic monkey

I never noticed anyone taking a picture of me.

JSM, I never show my pain.  That was my fault and I was running back to the hotel to lay down or I would have asked more questions.  I am trying something new here by admitting it. 

I have not stopped talking about the wedding.  It was the best wedding and you are the loveliest bride.  CC is a great husband, too (or he better be, there are a lot of monkeys in the cage here).  It was perfect!

Group photo baby!!! I am glad you talk about your pain now. Thank you for saying I was a lovely bride, I was just so happy when you showed up. I was so excited to see you!!!! CC is a great husband and thank you for saying it was perfect.

You know us monkeys are always here for each other and I pray for you, your son and all the monkeys every night and especially on Sundays at Mass. You have my email if you ever want to talk and my Dad asks about you and Cubby bear every time I talk to him.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2246 on: December 09, 2010, 06:49:46 PM »

So JSM did the ring thing work out ok? Didn't get charged for first one, and got 2nd (more loved one) on time???
Worked perfectly Scarey, didn't pay for the first one, basically told them finally to get stuffed when they told me it was ready and the 2nd one is gorgeous and got here on time.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2247 on: December 09, 2010, 06:50:39 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Congrats JSM and CC...wishing you many happy years    

Question for my dog loving monkeys --- does/has anyone ever put Olive Oil on there dogs food?  Leroy just wont quit itching...and its not fleas for sure and I bath him regularly but not so much to irriate his skin.

I'm almost positive its dry skin since its only like this in the winter.  I cant bathe him at home so a mosturizing shampoo isn't going to work.  I've heard that Olive Oil helps with this.  Last winter I put Fish Oil in his food but the gas it gave him could (and did often) clear a room   Monkey Devil! 
Leroy I don't think it would hurt to try but I bet if you can find Boomonkey on the boards she would know what to use..Good Luck

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2248 on: December 09, 2010, 06:53:49 PM »

@CC I think she is adorable!! There's rumors pnut has a lil mini pin in her, mostly chaweiner! Was either furbaby in the wedding?

yes, JSM showed up

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2249 on: December 09, 2010, 06:57:20 PM »

That's what I was thinking bearly, I have used it friendly wise, wonder how many ppl think I'm a bully!!! Lol. I did that in tanya shannon's thread on accident, I think I offended muffy, I was asking a question I was pretty sure I knew the answer to but wanted to double check my self and I put the lil devil laughing guy as I said it was a blonde question, and muffy was not impressed and thought I was elluding to laughing devilishly at the situation. Whichi would never do, omg its such a sad story! I felt bad, don't like ppl being mad when its a mistake

Some people put their emoticons before they say something and some put them after.  I was confused myself at that, then I thought about who it was that posted it.  I should really yell at you, ask JSMC what I do when people call themselves stupid/dumb or allude to it.

Never call yourself Stupid or Dumb in front of Bearly.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2250 on: December 09, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »

@CC I think she is adorable!! There's rumors pnut has a lil mini pin in her, mostly chaweiner! Was either furbaby in the wedding?

yes, JSM showed up
        Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2251 on: December 09, 2010, 06:59:23 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Question for my dog loving monkeys --- does/has anyone ever put Olive Oil on there dogs food?  Leroy just wont quit itching...and its not fleas for sure and I bath him regularly but not so much to irriate his skin.

I'm almost positive its dry skin since its only like this in the winter.  I cant bathe him at home so a mosturizing shampoo isn't going to work.  I've heard that Olive Oil helps with this.  Last winter I put Fish Oil in his food but the gas it gave him could (and did often) clear a room   Monkey Devil! 
Leroy I don't think it would hurt to try but I bet if you can find Boomonkey on the boards she would know what to use..Good Luck

Thanks for the reply 4donks...I've been keeping an eye out for Boo and will continue to do so.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2252 on: December 09, 2010, 07:02:58 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Thanks Leroy!!! Never heard of Olive oil, Josef itches constantly this time of year and has to take benadryl. LMAO about the fish oil. Boo should know or Muffy. If it is just hot spots I have heard tea tree oil/liquid benadryl sprayed will keep them from itching too.

Good to see you Leroy, have you grown into your ears yet? 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2253 on: December 09, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »

I've used this icon  from time to time, and it never occurred to me someone would think he was fighting.    I always looked at him as a friendly kind of cowboy (notice he's smiling) , tipping his hat and driving his truck.    
Same here Muffy I didn't know it was a fighting cowboy 

I think I picked a fight with about everyone in the cage, then, because I use it all the time as a thank you or great job!

Bearly, all I wanted was a kiss

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2254 on: December 09, 2010, 07:08:15 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Thanks for the reply 4donks...I've been keeping an eye out for Boo and will continue to do so.

Wish I could help, Leroy.

Brandi has an intermittent ear infection caused by fungus that I treat her with Tri-Optic ointment. In the winter she gets hot spots that she licks to death. She loves to lick, gets lost in licking!

The vet suggested using the Tri-Optic cream on the skin as well. Says the skin irritation is linked to the fungal thingy in her ears.

I have never tried adding anything to her food.

Hope Leroy's itching subsides!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2255 on: December 09, 2010, 07:16:47 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Thanks Leroy!!! Never heard of Olive oil, Josef itches constantly this time of year and has to take benadryl. LMAO about the fish oil. Boo should know or Muffy. If it is just hot spots I have heard tea tree oil/liquid benadryl sprayed will keep them from itching too.

Does the benadryl make his sleepy?  That's the only reason I dont want to give it to Leroy.

Leroy has not grown into his ears...that's what I get for taking the runt   

But he is still a great dog...just lots of prolems lately.  He is going to the vet Saturday and I hesitate to bring everything up at once because, as you know, every *issue* that comes out of your mouth costs at least $100 buckaroonies! 

I will ask about Benadryl though...well depending on how much his xrays cost    

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2256 on: December 09, 2010, 07:17:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

It's hard as helllllll posting Oman iPhone on so I apologize ifif I get in this post Leroy but thanks

Do No Evil 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2257 on: December 09, 2010, 07:19:22 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Wish I could help, Leroy.

Brandi has an intermittent ear infection caused by fungus that I treat her with Tri-Optic ointment. In the winter she gets hot spots that she licks to death. She loves to lick, gets lost in licking!

The vet suggested using the Tri-Optic cream on the skin as well. Says the skin irritation is linked to the fungal thingy in her ears.

I have never tried adding anything to her food.

Hope Leroy's itching subsides!

Brandi - so weird you say that because he licks his paws and elbows like I soaked them in beef broth!  Thanks for the input...I have that on my list too now.  Leroy is always scratching his ears but the groomer always cleans them very well.   I wonder if thats it  *sigh*. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2258 on: December 09, 2010, 07:20:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

It's hard as helllllll posting Oman iPhone on so I apologize ifif I get in this post Leroy but thanks

LMAO -- just wait till you read/see this one    

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2259 on: December 09, 2010, 07:27:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Does the benadryl make his sleepy?  That's the only reason I dont want to give it to Leroy.

Leroy has not grown into his ears...that's what I get for taking the runt   

But he is still a great dog...just lots of prolems lately.  He is going to the vet Saturday and I hesitate to bring everything up at once because, as you know, every *issue* that comes out of your mouth costs at least $100 buckaroonies! 

I will ask about Benadryl though...well depending on how much his xrays cost    
Yes, benadryl will make him tired. I don't like giving it to Joe, but that is the cheapest thing the vet prescribed. I think Leroy is gorgeous with his ears. Joe has had so many problems, thankfully his vet doesn't charge me for all his "problems" he will tell me what OTC meds to give instead of prescribing him something himself. Has Leroy changed his diet? Could be something in the food that he is allergic to, hard to tell. I hope it all works out and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The benadryl/tea tree oil, shouldn't make him sleepy, he just won't lick where you sprayed it on him. Glad to see you Leroy!!!! Hope all is well with you and you are staying warm.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.