March 18, 2024, 09:08:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285424 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2260 on: December 09, 2010, 07:29:11 PM »

When I was getting on the plane in Orlando, they made me check my carry on. Had my mom's pearls in it. When I got home I just hung up the garment bag with the dress in it not thinking about the pearls. My mom called asking about the pearls and I was like Oh Dear Lord, please let them be in the bag with the dress. I just had this horrible feeling that they went through my bag and stole the pearls (heard a story from a friend that works at Southwest this weekend about a fat guy stealing stuff out of people's bags, so that stirred my paranoia). There the pearls were, in the side pocket of the garment bag. Whew!!!! Feel much better now.  Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2261 on: December 09, 2010, 07:29:47 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Congrats JSM and CC...wishing you many happy years    

Question for my dog loving monkeys --- does/has anyone ever put Olive Oil on there dogs food?  Leroy just wont quit itching...and its not fleas for sure and I bath him regularly but not so much to irriate his skin.

I'm almost positive its dry skin since its only like this in the winter.  I cant bathe him at home so a mosturizing shampoo isn't going to work.  I've heard that Olive Oil helps with this.  Last winter I put Fish Oil in his food but the gas it gave him could (and did often) clear a room   Monkey Devil! 

It's hard as helllllll posting Oman iPhone on so I apologize ifif I get in this post Leroy but thanks

Who is Oman??? Did you steal his iPhone???  Monkey Devil! Isn't Oman a country in the Middle East????  Sorry just had to go there. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2262 on: December 09, 2010, 07:33:00 PM »

When I was getting on the plane in Orlando, they made me check my carry on. Had my mom's pearls in it. When I got home I just hung up the garment bag with the dress in it not thinking about the pearls. My mom called asking about the pearls and I was like Oh Dear Lord, please let them be in the bag with the dress. I just had this horrible feeling that they went through my bag and stole the pearls (heard a story from a friend that works at Southwest this weekend about a fat guy stealing stuff out of people's bags, so that stirred my paranoia). There the pearls were, in the side pocket of the garment bag. Whew!!!! Feel much better now.  Monkey Devil!

Scared me so badly I rushed home. I had forgot all about the pearls. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2263 on: December 09, 2010, 07:34:54 PM »

Leroy, Josef licks his paws too, that is why he takes benadryl. Too bad my vet isn't in tomorrow or I would ask him what he thought.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2264 on: December 09, 2010, 07:34:58 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Nana Thanks for the up date on hubby. Continued prayers for you all. So glad to hear they have him on something for his pain.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance You are awesome. You should be proud of the positive steps you have been making. And I am sure your Brian is too!  an angelic monkey

Bearly  You are a wonderful Momma  Cubs pizza party will be wonderful no matter how many attend. For the simple reason he planned it all him self. That is a big step for you both. Relax and enjoy. Believe me there will be lots of Monkeys there in spirit. an angelic monkey

4Donks you are one smart furbaby momma. So glad to hear you have found a way to help Fancy calm down. 

NRCG  Hope your feeling better. Hows your dad dad doing? 

JSM Hows Josef doing? Wow skating at Wrigley Field how cool is that. You will have Mr. CC to keep you warm   I have a Dickens outfit I made years ago you could use. With the cape, hat and hand muff.  We could get CC a top hat so you can skate in style of the season

Morning CC  If I can skate I know you can.

Trimm Hows you dad doing? an angelic monkey

Mornin Eyes.  If I tried skating I'd probably have wardrobe mishap.   

Just tell us when.

I finally figured out what I did wrong.  I went from 1 to 3, that is why I was so confused when I left.  My computer kept cycling off and on and I could not get to the original.  Somehow, when I updated the pdf files, it went in tabs and I did not realize there was a second tab there.

I am so so sorry.  Can you imagine me showing up at number 3 asking where the reception was?  They sent me all over creation.  I was so upset by the end of the day.  I have seen every place there could possibly be a reception in Cocoa Beach,  I feel so badly.

Don't feel badly Bearly!!! I feel worse, that I didn't give you good directions.

That's the thing, JSMC, he gave me great directions.  It was the darn computer and the new app, and the hotels where either the internet didn't work (timeshare) or the computer was turning off an on (Cocoa Beach).  I did the directions before I left.  I think we need Tevye to work out a first anniversary party because of the timeshare online issues!

Wipe away your tears, JSMC, it was not your fault.  If I was there, I would give you a great big hug.  We'll get together again, of that I have no doubt.  Count on it, 'k?

Thank you Bearly... I just feel bad, should have called you to make sure you were okay. 

It was your wedding day, JSMC.  No way should you have worried about it.  It was just not meant to be for whatever reason.  I was really hurting that day, and had to start back to PA the next day.  I almost did not make it as it was and needed another night, which took him out of school another day.  Let's think of it as divine intervention.  Is that alright with you?

an angelic monkey

Oh Bearly, I am so sorry you were hurting that day. If I had known that I would have had my parents drive you. They were staying at the same hotel. Divine intervention is fine with me. I am just glad you were at the wedding. I have a great pic of you that is going in my wedding album forever!!!    an angelic monkey

I never noticed anyone taking a picture of me.

JSM, I never show my pain.  That was my fault and I was running back to the hotel to lay down or I would have asked more questions.  I am trying something new here by admitting it. 

I have not stopped talking about the wedding.  It was the best wedding and you are the loveliest bride.  CC is a great husband, too (or he better be, there are a lot of monkeys in the cage here).  It was perfect!

Group photo baby!!! I am glad you talk about your pain now. Thank you for saying I was a lovely bride, I was just so happy when you showed up. I was so excited to see you!!!! CC is a great husband and thank you for saying it was perfect.

You know us monkeys are always here for each other and I pray for you, your son and all the monkeys every night and especially on Sundays at Mass. You have my email if you ever want to talk and my Dad asks about you and Cubby bear every time I talk to him.  an angelic monkey

Thanks, JSM.  I keep forgetting the darn address of that Monkey email.  Please give your Dad a hug for me and tell him I didn't stand him up.  Please give your Mom and your family my best.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2265 on: December 09, 2010, 07:37:07 PM »

So JSM did the ring thing work out ok? Didn't get charged for first one, and got 2nd (more loved one) on time???
Worked perfectly Scarey, didn't pay for the first one, basically told them finally to get stuffed when they told me it was ready and the 2nd one is gorgeous and got here on time.

It is gorgeous.  If I wasn't being blinded by the bride, I was being blinded by the bling, (or CC's smile!)

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2266 on: December 09, 2010, 07:39:20 PM »

@CC I think she is adorable!! There's rumors pnut has a lil mini pin in her, mostly chaweiner! Was either furbaby in the wedding?

yes, JSM showed up

She was a brrrrrrrrrrrr baby!  Poor thing, she had goose bumps on her goose bumps.  Truthfully, I think it was being next to you that gave her the goosebumps.  Be good to her, my friend!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2267 on: December 09, 2010, 07:41:25 PM »

That's what I was thinking bearly, I have used it friendly wise, wonder how many ppl think I'm a bully!!! Lol. I did that in tanya shannon's thread on accident, I think I offended muffy, I was asking a question I was pretty sure I knew the answer to but wanted to double check my self and I put the lil devil laughing guy as I said it was a blonde question, and muffy was not impressed and thought I was elluding to laughing devilishly at the situation. Whichi would never do, omg its such a sad story! I felt bad, don't like ppl being mad when its a mistake

Some people put their emoticons before they say something and some put them after.  I was confused myself at that, then I thought about who it was that posted it.  I should really yell at you, ask JSMC what I do when people call themselves stupid/dumb or allude to it.

Never call yourself Stupid or Dumb in front of Bearly.  an angelic monkey

There are enough people in this world putting us down, it is up to us to nurture the hurt child in us all. 

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2268 on: December 09, 2010, 07:42:57 PM »

That's what I was thinking bearly, I have used it friendly wise, wonder how many ppl think I'm a bully!!! Lol. I did that in tanya shannon's thread on accident, I think I offended muffy, I was asking a question I was pretty sure I knew the answer to but wanted to double check my self and I put the lil devil laughing guy as I said it was a blonde question, and muffy was not impressed and thought I was elluding to laughing devilishly at the situation. Whichi would never do, omg its such a sad story! I felt bad, don't like ppl being mad when its a mistake

Some people put their emoticons before they say something and some put them after.  I was confused myself at that, then I thought about who it was that posted it.  I should really yell at you, ask JSMC what I do when people call themselves stupid/dumb or allude to it.

Don't do it behind my back either, I will find it and I will hunt you down and call you on it.  God doesn't make stupid.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2269 on: December 09, 2010, 07:43:39 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Nana Thanks for the up date on hubby. Continued prayers for you all. So glad to hear they have him on something for his pain.  an angelic monkey

Tolerance You are awesome. You should be proud of the positive steps you have been making. And I am sure your Brian is too!  an angelic monkey

Bearly  You are a wonderful Momma  Cubs pizza party will be wonderful no matter how many attend. For the simple reason he planned it all him self. That is a big step for you both. Relax and enjoy. Believe me there will be lots of Monkeys there in spirit. an angelic monkey

4Donks you are one smart furbaby momma. So glad to hear you have found a way to help Fancy calm down. 

NRCG  Hope your feeling better. Hows your dad dad doing? 

JSM Hows Josef doing? Wow skating at Wrigley Field how cool is that. You will have Mr. CC to keep you warm   I have a Dickens outfit I made years ago you could use. With the cape, hat and hand muff.  We could get CC a top hat so you can skate in style of the season

Morning CC  If I can skate I know you can.

Trimm Hows you dad doing? an angelic monkey

Mornin Eyes.  If I tried skating I'd probably have wardrobe mishap.   

Just tell us when.

I finally figured out what I did wrong.  I went from 1 to 3, that is why I was so confused when I left.  My computer kept cycling off and on and I could not get to the original.  Somehow, when I updated the pdf files, it went in tabs and I did not realize there was a second tab there.

I am so so sorry.  Can you imagine me showing up at number 3 asking where the reception was?  They sent me all over creation.  I was so upset by the end of the day.  I have seen every place there could possibly be a reception in Cocoa Beach,  I feel so badly.

Don't feel badly Bearly!!! I feel worse, that I didn't give you good directions.

That's the thing, JSMC, he gave me great directions.  It was the darn computer and the new app, and the hotels where either the internet didn't work (timeshare) or the computer was turning off an on (Cocoa Beach).  I did the directions before I left.  I think we need Tevye to work out a first anniversary party because of the timeshare online issues!

Wipe away your tears, JSMC, it was not your fault.  If I was there, I would give you a great big hug.  We'll get together again, of that I have no doubt.  Count on it, 'k?

Thank you Bearly... I just feel bad, should have called you to make sure you were okay. 

It was your wedding day, JSMC.  No way should you have worried about it.  It was just not meant to be for whatever reason.  I was really hurting that day, and had to start back to PA the next day.  I almost did not make it as it was and needed another night, which took him out of school another day.  Let's think of it as divine intervention.  Is that alright with you?

an angelic monkey

Oh Bearly, I am so sorry you were hurting that day. If I had known that I would have had my parents drive you. They were staying at the same hotel. Divine intervention is fine with me. I am just glad you were at the wedding. I have a great pic of you that is going in my wedding album forever!!!    an angelic monkey

I never noticed anyone taking a picture of me.

JSM, I never show my pain.  That was my fault and I was running back to the hotel to lay down or I would have asked more questions.  I am trying something new here by admitting it. 

I have not stopped talking about the wedding.  It was the best wedding and you are the loveliest bride.  CC is a great husband, too (or he better be, there are a lot of monkeys in the cage here).  It was perfect!

Group photo baby!!! I am glad you talk about your pain now. Thank you for saying I was a lovely bride, I was just so happy when you showed up. I was so excited to see you!!!! CC is a great husband and thank you for saying it was perfect.

You know us monkeys are always here for each other and I pray for you, your son and all the monkeys every night and especially on Sundays at Mass. You have my email if you ever want to talk and my Dad asks about you and Cubby bear every time I talk to him.  an angelic monkey

Thanks, JSM.  I keep forgetting the darn address of that Monkey email.  Please give your Dad a hug for me and tell him I didn't stand him up.  Please give your Mom and your family my best.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey That's okay Bearly. I will give my Dad a hug for you and tell him you didn't stand him up. He has a special place in his heart for you and Cubby bear. He kept saying he would go get you and how much he wished Cubby bear would be there too. I will give my Mom and the family your best. Get some rest and I pray the pizza party goes on this weekend without a hitch.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2270 on: December 09, 2010, 07:47:33 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! 

Congrats JSM and CC...wishing you many happy years    

Question for my dog loving monkeys --- does/has anyone ever put Olive Oil on there dogs food?  Leroy just wont quit itching...and its not fleas for sure and I bath him regularly but not so much to irriate his skin.

I'm almost positive its dry skin since its only like this in the winter.  I cant bathe him at home so a mosturizing shampoo isn't going to work.  I've heard that Olive Oil helps with this.  Last winter I put Fish Oil in his food but the gas it gave him could (and did often) clear a room   Monkey Devil! 
Leroy I don't think it would hurt to try but I bet if you can find Boomonkey on the boards she would know what to use..Good Luck

Thanks for the reply 4donks...I've been keeping an eye out for Boo and will continue to do so.

For my cat, I used to put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in her food.  She never itched and died a natural death at a ripe old age.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2271 on: December 09, 2010, 07:48:31 PM »

So JSM did the ring thing work out ok? Didn't get charged for first one, and got 2nd (more loved one) on time???
Worked perfectly Scarey, didn't pay for the first one, basically told them finally to get stuffed when they told me it was ready and the 2nd one is gorgeous and got here on time.

It is gorgeous.  If I wasn't being blinded by the bride, I was being blinded by the bling, (or CC's smile!)

an angelic monkey So sweet Bearly, I think it was CC's smile. Gets me everytime.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2272 on: December 09, 2010, 07:50:19 PM »

There are enough people in this world putting us down, it is up to us to nurture the hurt child in us all. 

an angelic monkey

Those are words of wisdom that you told me early on Bearly, I take it to heart now.  an angelic monkey THANK YOU!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2273 on: December 09, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »

Trimm I've been thinking about your dad, my prayers are with him  an angelic monkey

Just heard back from my Dad.He was rerouted back out to the Eye Foundation this afternoon,and he has multiple complications from surgery and health issues.He will return back out there tomorrow morning.As of now indications are not looking good and he could very possibly lose his sight.That's all I know for now.
I will update you sometime tomorrow.I got to get outside for a quick little walk. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2274 on: December 09, 2010, 07:57:03 PM »

Don't do it behind my back either, I will find it and I will hunt you down and call you on it.  God doesn't make stupid.
 an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Bearly, my Dad wishes he could say that to his students, but you can't do that in public school. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2275 on: December 09, 2010, 07:59:01 PM »

Trimm I've been thinking about your dad, my prayers are with him  an angelic monkey

Just heard back from my Dad.He was rerouted back out to the Eye Foundation this afternoon,and he has multiple complications from surgery and health issues.He will return back out there tomorrow morning.As of now indications are not looking good and he could very possibly lose his sight.That's all I know for now.
I will update you sometime tomorrow.I got to get outside for a quick little walk. 
Oh Goodness Trimm. Major prayers for your dad!!!!! Please keep us informed.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2276 on: December 09, 2010, 08:03:15 PM »

I'm so sorry, my continued prayers for your dad and your family   an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2277 on: December 09, 2010, 08:37:51 PM »

Oh Trimm, I am so sorry to hear this.

I am hoping it will not come to that!

Let us know how he progresses.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2278 on: December 09, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »

Sometimes, when u have a step sister like I do, it takes all u have not to despise her or treat her meanly, but those moments when it snaps in her head what's important and how much family sticking by u, even when u don't "deserve" it means, it makes it all worth it.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2279 on: December 09, 2010, 08:47:44 PM »

Trimm u r in my prayers, as is ur father (insert monkey angel)

Also wanted to say the same to nanna and her hubby, u r in good hands at OHSU, my sis in law was trained there and my lil sis inspires to go there! They r the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.