March 19, 2024, 12:51:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285468 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2280 on: December 09, 2010, 09:10:27 PM »

oh my goodness!!! I logged in today, back on pg. 80 and who do I see??? Casually Cool! had to skip ahead to say that I am more than pleased and that this has made my day!! whoo hooo!!!

I am sooooo far behind here...will tell you all that we are mostly all moved into the new house... been working our butts off! the sold house is pretty much empty and we are having painters go in next week and the cleaning company cleaning it up for the new owners..I hope that they love that house as much as we have loved it for the past 11 yrs! but I am really loving my new smaller home..much cozier

Now I need to catch up with everyone's lives since pg. 80!
what is happening with Casey A. and some of the other cases? have been watching NG when I get the chance..nothing on Casey that I have heard..

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2281 on: December 09, 2010, 09:26:02 PM »

Hi, Cookie!!  Great to see you and glad the move is going well. 

Trimm, praying so hard for your dad.

Good night to my monkey friends.
Faithful prayer continues for all.
Good night, Deenie and Northern Rose.
Hugs
Tol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2282 on: December 09, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »

Hi, Cookie!!  Great to see you and glad the move is going well. 

Trimm, praying so hard for your dad.

Good night to my monkey friends.
Faithful prayer continues for all.
Good night, Deenie and Northern Rose.
Hugs
Tol

Good night, Tolerance.

Hoe you have a good evening.

an angelic monkey

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2283 on: December 09, 2010, 10:24:41 PM »

Nana I hope you have some answers from the doctors. Prayers

Trimm Prayers for your dad

Bearly Praying for a great pizza party

Tolerance so glad you became a member here.

Brandi sorry I keep missing you.

Deenie come home.

Hope all monkeys have a good night.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #2284 on: December 09, 2010, 10:31:04 PM »

I am here! I have pages of monkey info to catch up...while I do...MIRACLES are happening! I will go into detail a
more as my mind un fogs       

Short update...we went from the surgeon in Hermiston  yesterday about one pm(feels like light years!) saying,"This is critical,we are in danger of losing his leg if not his life". To This morning about 9 am the surgeon here in Portland ..."Looks like you dodged a bullet!"   

He was in ICU only about 15 hours! The change is amazing! Still very infected ... but less pain, less redness,less swelling. Doc's say might be here through the weekend...wow! More to follow later,I am headed down to get something to eat...K may not get his laptop back...ever! LOL!    Monkey Devil!   Thanks soooooooooo much for all the prayer and concern!   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2285 on: December 09, 2010, 11:16:07 PM »

Bearly, lol ur crackin me up, usually I crack myself up! I am not dumb, I just ask silly questions sometimes, I have crs, ya know the brain fart disease Razz

Scarey
- Muffy was simply trying to point out that this  Monkey Devil! emoticon was inappropriate at that time in that thread given that Tanya Shannon is likely dead.  That emoticon made you appear to be joking about the case which of course is not funny at all.

Sometimes we click on the wrong emoticon in error but you admitted you used that one intentionally so it did seem an odd thing to do. 

Posting in this thread about it also makes it look like you are running here to complain about Muffy which is wrong.  If you have a problem with how any moderator treats you please email me, TIA.  smklaas@hotmail.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2286 on: December 09, 2010, 11:17:50 PM »

I am here! I have pages of monkey info to catch up...while I do...MIRACLES are happening! I will go into detail a
more as my mind un fogs       

Short update...we went from the surgeon in Hermiston  yesterday about one pm(feels like light years!) saying,"This is critical,we are in danger of losing his leg if not his life". To This morning about 9 am the surgeon here in Portland ..."Looks like you dodged a bullet!"   

He was in ICU only about 15 hours! The change is amazing! Still very infected ... but less pain, less redness,less swelling. Doc's say might be here through the weekend...wow! More to follow later,I am headed down to get something to eat...K may not get his laptop back...ever! LOL!    Monkey Devil!   Thanks soooooooooo much for all the prayer and concern!   

OMG a miracle!  I was really worried about that infection.  I'm so glad it is responding to treatment! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2287 on: December 09, 2010, 11:38:46 PM »

more as my mind un fogs       

GREAT NEWS!!!

So happy to hear this, Nana!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2288 on: December 10, 2010, 12:11:29 AM »

Haven't been to this thread in ages but wanted to wish CC and JSM Congrats!!.. I looked and looked for a pic of the two of you, but no luck.. Hope this will do!! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2289 on: December 10, 2010, 12:23:00 AM »

Haven't been to this thread in ages but wanted to wish CC and JSM Congrats!!.. I looked and looked for a pic of the two of you, but no luck.. Hope this will do!! 

Good to see you here Gizzie!

Cute picture.

You do know you have new Christmas avatars posted now, right? You don't have to use last year's. Wink

Just follow the link in my signature if you want to see them.

You should post more here!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2290 on: December 10, 2010, 02:14:32 AM »

I've used this icon  from time to time, and it never occurred to me someone would think he was fighting.    I always looked at him as a friendly kind of cowboy (notice he's smiling) , tipping his hat and driving his truck.    
Same here Muffy I didn't know it was a fighting cowboy 

I think I picked a fight with about everyone in the cage, then, because I use it all the time as a thank you or great job!

Bearly, all I wanted was a kiss

What are we all doing for your first anniversary?  I'll save you one!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2291 on: December 10, 2010, 02:20:26 AM »

When I was getting on the plane in Orlando, they made me check my carry on. Had my mom's pearls in it. When I got home I just hung up the garment bag with the dress in it not thinking about the pearls. My mom called asking about the pearls and I was like Oh Dear Lord, please let them be in the bag with the dress. I just had this horrible feeling that they went through my bag and stole the pearls (heard a story from a friend that works at Southwest this weekend about a fat guy stealing stuff out of people's bags, so that stirred my paranoia). There the pearls were, in the side pocket of the garment bag. Whew!!!! Feel much better now.  Monkey Devil!

Scared me so badly I rushed home. I had forgot all about the pearls. 

My heart sank before I got to the end of the story.  It was like getting off a roller coaster.  I was all woozy afterward!

I ate a roast beef sandwich tonight!  I am still dehydrated, but I ate solid food for the first time since coming home!

Thank you, everyone!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2292 on: December 10, 2010, 02:24:42 AM »

Thanks, JSM.  I keep forgetting the darn address of that Monkey email.  Please give your Dad a hug for me and tell him I didn't stand him up.  Please give your Mom and your family my best.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey That's okay Bearly. I will give my Dad a hug for you and tell him you didn't stand him up. He has a special place in his heart for you and Cubby bear. He kept saying he would go get you and how much he wished Cubby bear would be there too. I will give my Mom and the family your best. Get some rest and I pray the pizza party goes on this weekend without a hitch.

Thank you.  You could always write it here for me.  It is a throw away email for the cage.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2293 on: December 10, 2010, 02:26:09 AM »

So JSM did the ring thing work out ok? Didn't get charged for first one, and got 2nd (more loved one) on time???
Worked perfectly Scarey, didn't pay for the first one, basically told them finally to get stuffed when they told me it was ready and the 2nd one is gorgeous and got here on time.

It is gorgeous.  If I wasn't being blinded by the bride, I was being blinded by the bling, (or CC's smile!)

an angelic monkey So sweet Bearly, I think it was CC's smile. Gets me everytime.

I've had my shots, I am immune to that.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2294 on: December 10, 2010, 02:27:13 AM »

That's what I was thinking bearly, I have used it friendly wise, wonder how many ppl think I'm a bully!!! Lol. I did that in tanya shannon's thread on accident, I think I offended muffy, I was asking a question I was pretty sure I knew the answer to but wanted to double check my self and I put the lil devil laughing guy as I said it was a blonde question, and muffy was not impressed and thought I was elluding to laughing devilishly at the situation. Whichi would never do, omg its such a sad story! I felt bad, don't like ppl being mad when its a mistake

Some people put their emoticons before they say something and some put them after.  I was confused myself at that, then I thought about who it was that posted it.  I should really yell at you, ask JSMC what I do when people call themselves stupid/dumb or allude to it.

Never call yourself Stupid or Dumb in front of Bearly.  an angelic monkey

There are enough people in this world putting us down, it is up to us to nurture the hurt child in us all. 

an angelic monkey

Those are words of wisdom that you told me early on Bearly, I take it to heart now.  an angelic monkey THANK YOU!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2295 on: December 10, 2010, 02:34:19 AM »

Trimm I've been thinking about your dad, my prayers are with him  an angelic monkey

Just heard back from my Dad.He was rerouted back out to the Eye Foundation this afternoon,and he has multiple complications from surgery and health issues.He will return back out there tomorrow morning.As of now indications are not looking good and he could very possibly lose his sight.That's all I know for now.
I will update you sometime tomorrow.I got to get outside for a quick little walk.  

Trimmy, my heart and prayers are with you, your Dad, your family, and the doctors.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2296 on: December 10, 2010, 02:39:10 AM »

That's what I was thinking bearly, I have used it friendly wise, wonder how many ppl think I'm a bully!!! Lol. I did that in tanya shannon's thread on accident, I think I offended muffy, I was asking a question I was pretty sure I knew the answer to but wanted to double check my self and I put the lil devil laughing guy as I said it was a blonde question, and muffy was not impressed and thought I was elluding to laughing devilishly at the situation. Whichi would never do, omg its such a sad story! I felt bad, don't like ppl being mad when its a mistake

Some people put their emoticons before they say something and some put them after.  I was confused myself at that, then I thought about who it was that posted it.  I should really yell at you, ask JSMC what I do when people call themselves stupid/dumb or allude to it.

Never call yourself Stupid or Dumb in front of Bearly.  an angelic monkey

Don't do it behind my back either, I will find it and I will hunt you down and call you on it.  God doesn't make stupid.
 an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Bearly, my Dad wishes he could say that to his students, but you can't do that in public school. 

What about, the universe is not set up to make stupid?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2297 on: December 10, 2010, 02:41:02 AM »

Sometimes, when u have a step sister like I do, it takes all u have not to despise her or treat her meanly, but those moments when it snaps in her head what's important and how much family sticking by u, even when u don't "deserve" it means, it makes it all worth it.

You are a wise woman, Ms. SC!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 03:02:38 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2298 on: December 10, 2010, 02:42:10 AM »

Trimm u r in my prayers, as is ur father (insert monkey angel)

Also wanted to say the same to nanna and her hubby, u r in good hands at OHSU, my sis in law was trained there and my lil sis inspires to go there! They r the best

I am so glad to hear this.  The prayers continue!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2299 on: December 10, 2010, 02:44:31 AM »

oh my goodness!!! I logged in today, back on pg. 80 and who do I see??? Casually Cool! had to skip ahead to say that I am more than pleased and that this has made my day!! whoo hooo!!!

I am sooooo far behind here...will tell you all that we are mostly all moved into the new house... been working our butts off! the sold house is pretty much empty and we are having painters go in next week and the cleaning company cleaning it up for the new owners..I hope that they love that house as much as we have loved it for the past 11 yrs! but I am really loving my new smaller home..much cozier

Now I need to catch up with everyone's lives since pg. 80!
what is happening with Casey A. and some of the other cases? have been watching NG when I get the chance..nothing on Casey that I have heard..

Hi Cookie!  CC is our Christmas present.  It is like having a soccer ball in the cage.

Doesn't progress feel great?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.