March 19, 2024, 04:03:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285541 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2620 on: December 12, 2010, 07:03:37 PM »

Be careful going up to the widows. As she likes to be known by. Talk with you later.

I would of stashed the lights in JSM's oven - she would never look there.
  I looked in the oven just last week Mr CC when I COOKED a frozen pizza

You laugh - I remember when we were kids and had a snow day - we decided to be funny and put a rubber snake in the oven and scare her when she went to make us pizza. We figured the cookie sheets were in there so it should be ok. We went about playing - soon we heard this terrible scream - thought she had found the snake - she had - COOKED! She was just going to put the pizza on the hot sheets. Poor snake caught on fire and melted - the cookie sheet did not live either!  LOL  Monkey Devil!

I see you lived to tell about it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2621 on: December 12, 2010, 07:26:51 PM »

Be careful going up to the widows. As she likes to be known by. Talk with you later.

CC I remember just the other day JSM saying she would make meat loaf and mashed potatoes. So there fore she would have looked in the oven. Now hubs might have had them in his beer fridge in the barn I would have never looked there.
Yeah, I plan on making meat loaf and mashed potatoes so I would have to use the oven. Only thing is, I need to buy a meat loaf pan 

That might help
  Just might!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2622 on: December 12, 2010, 07:27:24 PM »

I'm still hungry.  Think I'll head out to Crabby Kim's

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2623 on: December 12, 2010, 07:28:52 PM »

Talking about men. Brother in Calif. just called to check up on little sis.  Then ask so hows the weather? Then laughed and told me I am sitting outside having a Bud and it's 85.  Monkey Devil! I knew as soon as I picked up the phone why he was calling.  Monkey Devil! He is such a tease.
  Just called to brag!!! That's not very nice 

Yah that's my brother Oldest one years ago wouldn't walk with me thru the air port because he said I looked like a hooker with thigh high boots and mini skirt
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2624 on: December 12, 2010, 07:29:42 PM »

I'm still hungry.  Think I'll head out to Crabby Kim's
There is a blizzard, you stay away fro Crabby Kim's   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2625 on: December 12, 2010, 07:31:14 PM »

I looked in the oven just last week Mr CC when I COOKED a frozen pizza

You laugh - I remember when we were kids and had a snow day - we decided to be funny and put a rubber snake in the oven and scare her when she went to make us pizza. We figured the cookie sheets were in there so it should be ok. We went about playing - soon we heard this terrible scream - thought she had found the snake - she had - COOKED! She was just going to put the pizza on the hot sheets. Poor snake caught on fire and melted - the cookie sheet did not live either!  LOL  Monkey Devil!
OMG, LMAO!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2626 on: December 12, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys..........sorry to keep dropping in like this, but I have been sick with shingles , mom in the hospital, blah blah blah.......you know what I'm talking about "LIFE". Anyway, I am pretty sure I told many of you about my brother who is 41 and his struggle with drug/alcohol addiction. He's never lived anywhere but my parents home or my brothers, and does visit here for a few weeks at a time during the yr. He's never been able to get a job since his pot addiction loowers his motivation. My dad has been his enabler since he was 18yrs old by making excuses for everything and anything, he's been arrested and in jail for numerous crap from DUI's to domestic violence when he would come home so drunk he's try to leave and once punched my 70 yr old dad. Last yr when he was visiting me he got so drunk at a local bar that when he arrived at the house he literally hit the bottom floor with his car, and took about 20 minutes to stumble up 20 stairs. WE ran outside to take the keys out of the car since we know his history of coming home drunk as a dog and trying to leave again. Anyway, it got so bad I had to call 911, my son woke up from the noise outside of me and my dad trying to calm him down, and he screamed at my son who was only 9 "you little p@ssy, and tattletale, you had to tell your mommy" when in fact the only reason I knew he drove into the hosue was that I heard the noise, so it scared my son to death. WE finally came in while waiting for the cops and he kicked my front door in right as the cops pulled up. The court asked what we wanted and rehab was our answer, so he went to rehab for 2 months when he had the option to stay 6 months. He stayed clean about 1 month, and things have escalated down ever since then. Last month, of maybe 6 weeks ago my dad's dog had to be put to sleep since he was in excrutiating pain, the very next day he called the house at 3am and was so drunk that my dad jumped in the car adn drove 10 hrs to check on him since he thought he might have drank so much that he had alcohol poisoning. I have to ask my fellow monkeys what your take is on the screen grab I found this week on his FB but a tiny bit more back story first. Never held a job, never paid rent or mortgage, never been able to take care of even putting gas in his car and he is 41 yrs old. HE is staying at my parents house in TN, and has no job since he thinks everything is beneath him, and doesn't have a friend since nobody wants to be around him so he sits in the house obsessing over the dog and who knows what else.

When mom was in the hospital he sent my dad a text to tell her that he (my brother) loved mom and so did the dog, and that the dog just woke him up with his cold nose on his feet...........ermm the dog is dead

Then my brother told me he had been sending him strange audio cards of the dog who is buried here where I live, and poems etc. He never sent any to me since I am more of a tough love type and he resents me for having him put in rehab a yr ago, and it's possible he resents me for having a normal life, a home, a car that works etc., but I bust my arse for everything I have ever had. So I am showed my dad this poem I will post and asked what he thought, of course he thought it was nothing and that I was making more out of it than I should. I know he's far from objective since he still sends him a few hundred dollars a week for ??? food, and we all know he's using drugs and still drinking, so I am looking for someone looking at this from the outside in's opinion, maybe I can't be objective so I thought I'd ask your impression on this poem and the wording. Thanks in advance for any feedback, and the reason I am so worried is he is supposed to be here for Christmas at my house and told dad he wants to be near the dog, so pls if anyone has any insight I would BEG you to give me your opinion on whether this should have me concerned. Thanks again.......love to all an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2627 on: December 12, 2010, 07:36:04 PM »

Anyone up for bowling?

Do No Evil 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2628 on: December 12, 2010, 07:39:03 PM »

Totally forgot, if anyone has experience in mental health counseling, I'd appreciate your input also.

TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2629 on: December 12, 2010, 07:42:54 PM »

Bears really suck
Ahhhhhh, Bears really suck.  My son just told me Patriots destroyed them.....35 - 7...........Not rubbin it in or anything... ....What can I say, we got the Cowboys!!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2630 on: December 12, 2010, 07:48:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys..........sorry to keep dropping in like this, but I have been sick with shingles , mom in the hospital, blah blah blah.......you know what I'm talking about "LIFE". Anyway, I am pretty sure I told many of you about my brother who is 41 and his struggle with drug/alcohol addiction. He's never lived anywhere but my parents home or my brothers, and does visit here for a few weeks at a time during the yr. He's never been able to get a job since his pot addiction loowers his motivation. My dad has been his enabler since he was 18yrs old by making excuses for everything and anything, he's been arrested and in jail for numerous crap from DUI's to domestic violence when he would come home so drunk he's try to leave and once punched my 70 yr old dad. Last yr when he was visiting me he got so drunk at a local bar that when he arrived at the house he literally hit the bottom floor with his car, and took about 20 minutes to stumble up 20 stairs. WE ran outside to take the keys out of the car since we know his history of coming home drunk as a dog and trying to leave again. Anyway, it got so bad I had to call 911, my son woke up from the noise outside of me and my dad trying to calm him down, and he screamed at my son who was only 9 "you little p@ssy, and tattletale, you had to tell your mommy" when in fact the only reason I knew he drove into the hosue was that I heard the noise, so it scared my son to death. WE finally came in while waiting for the cops and he kicked my front door in right as the cops pulled up. The court asked what we wanted and rehab was our answer, so he went to rehab for 2 months when he had the option to stay 6 months. He stayed clean about 1 month, and things have escalated down ever since then. Last month, of maybe 6 weeks ago my dad's dog had to be put to sleep since he was in excrutiating pain, the very next day he called the house at 3am and was so drunk that my dad jumped in the car adn drove 10 hrs to check on him since he thought he might have drank so much that he had alcohol poisoning. I have to ask my fellow monkeys what your take is on the screen grab I found this week on his FB but a tiny bit more back story first. Never held a job, never paid rent or mortgage, never been able to take care of even putting gas in his car and he is 41 yrs old. HE is staying at my parents house in TN, and has no job since he thinks everything is beneath him, and doesn't have a friend since nobody wants to be around him so he sits in the house obsessing over the dog and who knows what else.

When mom was in the hospital he sent my dad a text to tell her that he (my brother) loved mom and so did the dog, and that the dog just woke him up with his cold nose on his feet...........ermm the dog is dead

Then my brother told me he had been sending him strange audio cards of the dog who is buried here where I live, and poems etc. He never sent any to me since I am more of a tough love type and he resents me for having him put in rehab a yr ago, and it's possible he resents me for having a normal life, a home, a car that works etc., but I bust my arse for everything I have ever had. So I am showed my dad this poem I will post and asked what he thought, of course he thought it was nothing and that I was making more out of it than I should. I know he's far from objective since he still sends him a few hundred dollars a week for ??? food, and we all know he's using drugs and still drinking, so I am looking for someone looking at this from the outside in's opinion, maybe I can't be objective so I thought I'd ask your impression on this poem and the wording. Thanks in advance for any feedback, and the reason I am so worried is he is supposed to be here for Christmas at my house and told dad he wants to be near the dog, so pls if anyone has any insight I would BEG you to give me your opinion on whether this should have me concerned. Thanks again.......love to all an angelic monkey
Hi IM, sorry about the shingles but ITA your brother needs some help. Prayers for your family and I hope your brother gets help  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2631 on: December 12, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »

Anyone up for bowling?
How many pins do you get for handicap? I will bowl you for money  Monkey Devil! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2632 on: December 12, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »

Hi IM, sorry about the shingles but ITA your brother needs some help. Prayers for your family and I hope your brother gets help  an angelic monkey

Thanks JSM an angelic monkey I guess what bothered me the most were the words SOON, and WE ALL WILL BE TOGETHER......I confess, it scares the he77 out of me. I loved the dog, but he wasn't my greatest love by any stretch, but since his mind is twisted I wondered of he thingks we'd all be better off with the dog (which means dead). I am petrified to have him here for 2 weeks, I am putting my gun in the safe.......am I overreacting to this? Again, he's never been normal but since the dog died he is just not in reality, and I worry he thinks in some sick way that we are all sitting around crying about the dog, and how we'd all be better of with the dog. Crazy I know, but my gut instinct is almost always right, and I am just not comfortable with him coming here, yet if I tell him no, he'll be by himself at Christmas...I am at my wits end and worried sick . Thanks for the prayers

[
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2633 on: December 12, 2010, 08:01:55 PM »

Anyone up for bowling?
I wanna bowl, please, please.......My Average is 79..but I"ve got a 300 pin.....Don't ask, lets just say I had the whole league watchin my "performance" that night.  Went from the gutter princess to Queen of the lane....Nope, never do that again, not me, Ms. Inconsistancy ....Course I haven't pick up a bowling ball in 25 years, so guess I better stick to Solitaire.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2634 on: December 12, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »

Islandmonkey may I ask why you would allow him in your home if he isn't clean ? You have a son that doesn't need to be exposed to his behavior again.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2635 on: December 12, 2010, 08:05:13 PM »

Thanks JSM an angelic monkey I guess what bothered me the most were the words SOON, and WE ALL WILL BE TOGETHER......I confess, it scares the he77 out of me. I loved the dog, but he wasn't my greatest love by any stretch, but since his mind is twisted I wondered of he thingks we'd all be better off with the dog (which means dead). I am petrified to have him here for 2 weeks, I am putting my gun in the safe.......am I overreacting to this? Again, he's never been normal but since the dog died he is just not in reality, and I worry he thinks in some sick way that we are all sitting around crying about the dog, and how we'd all be better of with the dog. Crazy I know, but my gut instinct is almost always right, and I am just not comfortable with him coming here, yet if I tell him no, he'll be by himself at Christmas...I am at my wits end and worried sick . Thanks for the prayers
Go with your gut feeling, hide the gun and search him when he is around. I know you have the cops there that look after you, so maybe you should talk with them as well about your feelings. Many prayers and seriously talk to the cops about whether or not if he acts crazy he can get the Baker Act if he starts acting out or sends more crazy dog FB posts. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2636 on: December 12, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »

Anyone up for bowling?
I wanna bowl, please, please.......My Average is 79..but I"ve got a 300 pin.....Don't ask, lets just say I had the whole league watchin my "performance" that night.  Went from the gutter princess to Queen of the lane....Nope, never do that again, not me, Ms. Inconsistancy ....Course I haven't pick up a bowling ball in 25 years, so guess I better stick to Solitaire.
So jealous you have a 300 Babs, my highest game was 287. I haven't bowled in years either, but I am still hold the State record for High Series in the State Tournament.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2637 on: December 12, 2010, 08:09:20 PM »

I must say, I thought the poem was a bit odd considering the circumstances, but, IM ...I never got the feeling of him thinking others would be better off joining Bobo.

However, you know your brother, and we don't.

If I did not trust him to visit me and my family (and it sounds like you don't) then I would not hesitate to tell him he is not welcome until he is clean and sober and has won your trust again.

Just my two cents.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2638 on: December 12, 2010, 08:18:24 PM »

Islandmonkey may I ask why you would allow him in your home if he isn't clean ? You have a son that doesn't need to be exposed to his behavior again.

I don't want him here and told my dad if he came I would go and take my son and stay in a hotel.......he thinks that will exaccerbate his "issues" and start a family war. I told him my responsibility is to my family, my son first and foremost as my daughter lives in an apt inland. He thinks he can get him back into rehab where he was last yr, and when he is here he doesn't drink anymore.....we don't even let him leave the house without my dad. More enabling IMO, and I don't understand why my dad thinks repeating the same thing he has done for 20+ yrs is going to change anything. I come out as the bitch, heavy and he thinks (my dad) that I am overreacting......I think he's not objective since he's too close and I thought maybe I was too which is why I came here to ask what y'all think? To be honest I am worried he might think his only relief from pain in suicide, but that poem stated WE ALL will be together SOON.......so, in my head I am worried he could harm everyone and then himself since he has attached the entire family and what he percieves our feeling are to the dog when in fact he is the only one who feels that way. I totally don't want my son near him, hell I don't even want to be with him, and that's why I asked for y'all to give me your thought since I am prolly not objective, but my gut instinct for a while (way before I knew about the poem or him talking about he dog in the present tense is that he could be suicidal, now I worry he's suciadal/homicidal thinking he can end everyone's pain that he perceives we have?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2639 on: December 12, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »

Go with your gut feeling, hide the gun and search him when he is around. I know you have the cops there that look after you, so maybe you should talk with them as well about your feelings. Many prayers and seriously talk to the cops about whether or not if he acts crazy he can get the Baker Act if he starts acting out or sends more crazy dog FB posts. JMO JSM

Thanks, I already have found a place to put the gun where only I have access to it (the safe), and you are right the cops here are bored to tears since there is no crime other than a stolen bike or a bar fight. The Baker Actting I have discussed already and it takes too ppl from the family to do it, or a trip to the ER or LE can do it. I am so stressed since I don't want to start a family war, yet I don't want him here........GRRRRRRR, I need a shot of tequila just thinking about it

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.