March 19, 2024, 02:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285493 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #560 on: November 14, 2010, 11:15:57 AM »

Happy Sunday to everyone! cold here today...

wish it was hot and sunny out..but alas, have to put up with this weather if I want to live near my grand kids here in Illinois...
Morning Cookie, sorry it is so cold. Hope you have a great day otherwise.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 14, 2010, 11:17:15 AM »

Still concerned about Tolerance. Anybody heard anything.
Me too, but I read back and forget who posted that she was going to be away for a while. I hope she is doing okay.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 14, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »

Good morning everyone.  All will go as planned JSM and it will be beautiful  an angelic monkey  I wondered where Tolerance was also, hope she is okay.         Trimm I hear you about Zahra's case, I don't let myself get emotionally involved with cases, but have to say this one I sure did, and it is hard for anybody not too    I hope that the lovely pictures on her thread can be given to her mom.
Morning No Rose, I know it will be beautiful. Just really starting to get stressed and want it to hurry up. Hope you and the family are doing well.  an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 14, 2010, 11:20:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

JSM  Oh, your special day is fast approaching.  I'm so exited for you!
When I got married I reminded myself to enjoy my wedding day and take it all in.  I'm afraid much of it was a blur 
I got married on a beautiful island - in the church -   We shared our following days with them. and left on our honeymoon when they returned to Canada.  They stayed in my apt. and visited us often in our "bridal suite" in a local hotel.  My groom spent days taking family members sight seeing and my Gramps and brother fishing! 
All memory building though.

May your day and your and cc's memories of it, be very special.   

- glad your ring arrived.

Morning Can, you wedding sounds lovely. We are spending most of our time with his family, then mine for Thanksgiving. I hope to take it all in that day. I have a feeling it will be a blur as well because I get nervous in front of people I don't know.

Thanks for the well wishes  an angelic monkey Makes me very happy to have all the monkeys wishing me a beautiful wedding and happy life.

Sorry JSM, didn't mean for it to sound about my wedding - it was after  all, a gazillion years ago   We both lived on the island at the time and decided to marry there and a few members of my family made the trip down.
A roundabout way to make the point - since you've been feeling so stressed -  to try and take it all in and enjoy it.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 14, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

When I got married I reminded myself to enjoy my wedding day and take it all in.  I'm afraid much of it was a blur 
I got married on a beautiful island - in the church -   We shared our following days with them. and left on our honeymoon when they returned to Canada.  They stayed in my apt. and visited us often in our "bridal suite" in a local hotel.  My groom spent days taking family members sight seeing and my Gramps and brother fishing! 

Morning Can, you wedding sounds lovely. We are spending most of our time with his family, then mine for Thanksgiving. I hope to take it all in that day. I have a feeling it will be a blur as well because I get nervous in front of people I don't know.

Thanks for the well wishes  an angelic monkey Makes me very happy to have all the monkeys wishing me a beautiful wedding and happy life.

Sorry JSM, didn't mean for it to sound about my wedding - it was after  all, a gazillion years ago   We both lived on the island at the time and decided to marry there and a few members of my family made the trip down.
A roundabout way to make the point - since you've been feeling so stressed -  to try and take it all in and enjoy it.   

Can I loved hearing about your wedding. Sounds like it was beautiful. Once the day finally arrives and it is over, my stess level will return to zero. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 14, 2010, 11:31:14 AM »

an angelic monkey CC, just told me to tell all the monkeys he appreciate their best wishes for our wedding!!!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #566 on: November 14, 2010, 11:35:37 AM »

an angelic monkey CC, just told me to tell all the monkeys he appreciate their best wishes for our wedding!!!! 
You are both welcome  an angelic monkey  Don't stress too much, the service will be over before you know it, and then it is party time 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 14, 2010, 11:36:31 AM »

You are both welcome  an angelic monkey  Don't stress too much, the service will be over before you know it, and then it is party time 
  Thanks No Rose, can't wait for party time 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: November 14, 2010, 11:36:51 AM »

can, that does sound like a beautiful wedding.    Mine on the other hand  but oh well we are still married after 35 years 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #569 on: November 14, 2010, 12:05:32 PM »

Morning Monkeys

4Donks I am also concerned about Tolerance. Hope she is okay.  an angelic monkey

JSM  I can't believe how fast your Wedding Day is coming.  I know it can't get here fast enough for you. We went to Vegas to get married and that was when I meant my In Laws for the first time.  It's not where or how you are married it's who you marry.  We are all so happy for you both.  an angelic monkey

Zahra has hit all of us monkeys hard.  an angelic monkey

NRCC  How are you this morning? Did you get any time to yourself yesterday?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #570 on: November 14, 2010, 12:27:38 PM »

wish it was hot and sunny out..but alas, have to put up with this weather if I want to live near my grand kids here in Illinois...
Cookie, you may be able to answer this question, since you also are a grandmother.

You seem to spend a lot of time with your grands, lucky lucky you!

Now, for my question/ethical dilemma - I live about 20 miles from all my grands. BUT the only time I see them is when I call the 'rents and go pick up and drop off the kids, or if Mom and Dad need a sitter. No one ever just calls and says "Hey, we're going into town for the day, want us to drop off the kids?"

While I was sick, I understood and was grateful that they let me do the timing. Now, however, outside of my darn job (that I still love!) I'm good to go. Quite frankly, my feelings are hurt that the 'rents don't make the grands available to me. (Oh, and then the 'rents have the nerve to rant on me about not spending enough time with the kids! It's like if I want to see them, all the driving has to be by me) and I feel my nose getting out of joint. Any suggestions? Oh, the grands are 2,6 &7, the oldest two in school full time. I'd love to have an overnight on the weekends, but they have activities and church and such, and I just don't want to get up on Sunday, change my Mass schedule so I can drive 40 miles to get one home in time for his church.

Man, do I sound selfish or what????? Is that what cancer leaves me with, a big case of whine? Oh CARP!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #571 on: November 14, 2010, 12:30:01 PM »

Please tell him that we miss him and his artwork terribly! Can't he be grandfathered back in? Ya know, Monkey-Spouses are allowed? I really miss stealing and defacing his artwork!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 14, 2010, 12:32:31 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Can I loved hearing about your wedding. Sounds like it was beautiful. Once the day finally arrives and it is over, my stess level will return to zero. 

- looking forward to hearing all about it.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 14, 2010, 12:50:30 PM »

can, that does sound like a beautiful wedding.    Mine on the other hand  but oh well we are still married after 35 years 

norose, we lived there.  Our first child was born there.  It was a beautiful island, as most are.  It's always been our hope to return for a visit, but life always seems to get in the way. Our first born has so many memories of it - and wishes to see it again and wishes to be shown by us his first school, where he went with us in the boat - where he fell out of the boat and said
"Daddy, Daddy, water too high!" ( Something my husband has yet to live down ) etc. etc.

35 years is not to be sneezed at norose.  Wishing you many, many more
years.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 14, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »

norose, we lived there.  Our first child was born there.  It was a beautiful island, as most are.  It's always been our hope to return for a visit, but life always seems to get in the way. Our first born has so many memories of it - and wishes to see it again and wishes to be shown by us his first school, where he went with us in the boat - where he fell out of the boat and said
"Daddy, Daddy, water too high!" ( Something my husband has yet to live down ) etc. etc.

35 years is not to be sneezed at norose.  Wishing you many, many more
years.

It sounds beautiful, poor little guy falling out of the boat, it would take a long time for my husband to live it down as well. Thank-you, you wonder where all those years have gone 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 14, 2010, 03:03:43 PM »

me too, Norose, me too!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 14, 2010, 04:14:42 PM »

Cookie, you may be able to answer this question, since you also are a grandmother.

You seem to spend a lot of time with your grands, lucky lucky you!

Now, for my question/ethical dilemma - I live about 20 miles from all my grands. BUT the only time I see them is when I call the 'rents and go pick up and drop off the kids, or if Mom and Dad need a sitter. No one ever just calls and says "Hey, we're going into town for the day, want us to drop off the kids?"

While I was sick, I understood and was grateful that they let me do the timing. Now, however, outside of my darn job (that I still love!) I'm good to go. Quite frankly, my feelings are hurt that the 'rents don't make the grands available to me. (Oh, and then the 'rents have the nerve to rant on me about not spending enough time with the kids! It's like if I want to see them, all the driving has to be by me) and I feel my nose getting out of joint. Any suggestions? Oh, the grands are 2,6 &7, the oldest two in school full time. I'd love to have an overnight on the weekends, but they have activities and church and such, and I just don't want to get up on Sunday, change my Mass schedule so I can drive 40 miles to get one home in time for his church.

Man, do I sound selfish or what????? Is that what cancer leaves me with, a big case of whine? Oh CARP!

well, a compromise might be to meet half way to get and trade off the kids..we do that a lot as they live about 20 minutes from me...we meet at the Target parking lot...sortof a half way point for us...I would just call the parents and ask them if there is a weekend that you could have the kids over night. I bet they would be happy to let you have them anytime...Maybe keep them on a Friday night that way you don;t have to worry about getting them home for church on Sunday...then take them to the meeting point sometime on Saturday late afternoon? all you can do is offer and ask if you can have the kids...let them know that you are available and willing to take the kids anytime that it works out for both of you...good luck with getting more grammy time...xxxxx

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 14, 2010, 04:35:02 PM »

Name:    Tolerance
Position:    Scared Monkey
Date Registered:    June 13, 2010, 09:19:06 AM
Last Active:    November 14, 2010, 08:40:06 AM
("Active" means logged on)
Last Post:  October 29th.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 14, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »

Thanks Muffy you are the best bee ever. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 14, 2010, 05:22:46 PM »

Thanks Muffy you are the best bee ever. an angelic monkey

YW 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.