March 19, 2024, 03:26:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 285502 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2010, 12:48:58 PM »

howdy howdy howdy 

JSM, whe's the wedding?? i am glad you found a ring you like! ring shopping is sooo stressfull!!

TBM so sorry to hear about your loved one, may this be the best turkey day ever for your family!! and the only way i can look at why the good ppl get sick and pass is that with all these poor missing and killed children god needs good grannies, grandpas, aunts, sisters and all kinds of help up there loving all these wonderful children he keeps getting  an angelic monkey

No Rose, nice to see ya! (what happened to ur glasses  , looks like u were mistaken for a buck!)

Northern i love love love ur new avi!!!

Trimmy u make me want a lil sidekick!!!  lol well i have peanut, but she doesnt say very many funny things, althought she is 3 today! 

i am about out of creamer, and being a big baby, it is chilly out there but i need to run to the store 
The glass is broken because that is how I see things, shattered, not through rose colored glasses.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2010, 01:03:26 PM »

howdy howdy howdy 

JSM, whe's the wedding?? i am glad you found a ring you like! ring shopping is sooo stressfull!!

TBM so sorry to hear about your loved one, may this be the best turkey day ever for your family!! and the only way i can look at why the good ppl get sick and pass is that with all these poor missing and killed children god needs good grannies, grandpas, aunts, sisters and all kinds of help up there loving all these wonderful children he keeps getting  an angelic monkey

No Rose, nice to see ya! (what happened to ur glasses  , looks like u were mistaken for a buck!)

Trimmy u make me want a lil sidekick!!!  lol well i have peanut, but she doesnt say very many funny things, althought she is 3 today! 

i am about out of creamer, and being a big baby, it is chilly out there but i need to run to the store 
The glass is broken because that is how I see things, shattered, not through rose colored glasses.

aha!! makes sense....sometimes im a lil..slow 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2010, 01:59:05 PM »

Morning!

Rude awakening this morning...supposed to be a day off!  Sat bolt upright at 5:30 ,    don't know why, could hear water running   

Dashed to the kitchen to find a lake on the floor spreading towards the laundry room and almost to the laminate in dining room. Do you know in a panic mode you cannot for the life of you remember where the water shut off is?   

In that split second I was hating hubby for being gone in a crisis again(it's all good now) and running like a maniac to daughters room..."Where's
the water shut of , quick!"     Monkey Devil!   She wakes up fast when she has to!   
Short story long...the tubing to water in fridge had popped off at some point during the night and was crazily spewing water everywhere!           
Thanking God for being blessed with a strong daughter(for moving the fridge) and the brains to figure it out and fix it.   

Hubby will be installing a shut off to the tubes when he gets home!       ...where I can reach it!       In the meantime, by the time I am done mopping,       the floor is gonna sparkle!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2010, 02:04:41 PM »

Morning!

Rude awakening this morning...supposed to be a day off!  Sat bolt upright at 5:30 ,    don't know why, could hear water running   

Dashed to the kitchen to find a lake on the floor spreading towards the laundry room and almost to the laminate in dining room. Do you know in a panic mode you cannot for the life of you remember where the water shut off is?   

In that split second I was hating hubby for being gone in a crisis again(it's all good now) and running like a maniac to daughters room..."Where's
the water shut of , quick!"     Monkey Devil!   She wakes up fast when she has to!   
Short story long...the tubing to water in fridge had popped off at some point during the night and was crazily spewing water everywhere!           
Thanking God for being blessed with a strong daughter(for moving the fridge) and the brains to figure it out and fix it.   

Hubby will be installing a shut off to the tubes when he gets home!       ...where I can reach it!       In the meantime, by the time I am done mopping,       the floor is gonna sparkle!

Oh what a rude awakening. So glad it didn't get to the laminate flooring and the sparkly clean floor is an added bonus. Now go lay back down and rest.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2010, 02:08:53 PM »

Hi 4Donks. Think I will be going back to bed for a bit! Got my heart pumping!
I have been thinking of you this morning...praying God will bless "Beagleman" according to his works!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2010, 02:16:12 PM »

The lawyer's letter must have been delivered this morning. There is a message on voice mail from the creep telling me he would never threaten a lady and apologizing if it sounded like he was. He said he regretted the cat being killed and had purchased some cat food and would like to deliver it to me. He has his pack of dogs for sale and will keep them penned up till they are sold.

I called the lawyer and he said to ignore him and not let him on the property that he will call him and once again tell him I just want to be left alone.

Little old widow lady and cat 1/ mean old SOB 0

PS :Apparently other people had the same problem but didn't want to face him down but when they saw the game warden, animal control and sheriff all arrive they came forward to complain.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2010, 02:24:02 PM »

The lawyer's letter must have been delivered this morning. There is a message on voice mail from the creep telling me he would never threaten a lady and apologizing if it sounded like he was. He said he regretted the cat being killed and had purchased some cat food and would like to deliver it to me. He has his pack of dogs for sale and will keep them penned up till they are sold.

I called the lawyer and he said to ignore him and not let him on the property that he will call him and once again tell him I just want to be left alone.

PS :Apparently other people had the same problem but didn't want to face him down but when they saw the game warden, animal control and sheriff all arrive they came forward to complain.

Monkey Devil!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2010, 02:29:09 PM »

Good morning everyone, hope everyone has a good day, been very busy with my dad and check in periodically.

I hope your dad is doing well and you are a little less stressed than last week, no rose.

I made you some Thanksgiving avatars last night for your glasses.

This one and some more at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1257254#msg1257254

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2010, 02:35:07 PM »

I cannot tell you how pleased I am to hear this, 4 Donks!!!

I love your lawyer's advice too.

Way to go, girl, you did so good!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2010, 02:40:29 PM »

theboyzmom:

I am so sorry to hear of your sister-in-law's downward turn.

I also hope you all can have a lovely Thanksgiving together, enjoying each other's company, love and appreciation of each other. I'll be thinking of you.

Nana:

What a terrible way to awaken! At least it is something relatively easy and inexpensive to reair, and as 4 Donks said, you'll have a clean floor. And luckily, the laminate flooring was spared!

Hi Trimm, ScareyCarrie and everyone else!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2010, 03:13:58 PM »

Thanks Brandi     Nana   an angelic monkey
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2010, 03:44:11 PM »

theboyzmom: Keeping you and your SIL in prayer. So glad you will be able to make some more memories at Thanksgiving.
Cancer took my oldest brother in 1998, I cherish the time we spent before he went "home". It is still sad though, and I wish you all would not have to be in that place. Your "venting" is another way to be coping, in a place you have friends you trust and will support you. I hope any of us can vent at any time.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2010, 04:10:02 PM »

theboyzmom: Keeping you and your SIL in prayer. So glad you will be able to make some more memories at Thanksgiving.
Cancer took my oldest brother in 1998, I cherish the time we spent before he went "home". It is still sad though, and I wish you all would not have to be in that place. Your "venting" is another way to be coping, in a place you have friends you trust and will support you. I hope any of us can vent at any time.
I just had to come and vent - my wonderful sister in law who has cancer has taken a turn for the worse. She was admitted over the weekend with kidney failure. Her son sent an email out today saying that she would like to spend Thanksgiving with us as it will be her last. I knew this was coming (I worked in the medical field including oncology for many years) but it saddens me anyway. just seeing it in black ans white makes it so much more real. My heart is heavy. She is such a wonderful woman - always willing to give and love. Not much anyone can do about it but still  . . .

boyzmom,I am so sorry for your news.I hope that you all will be able to share Thanksgiving together since it sounds like she loves you very much.  an angelic monkey
I will keep you and your family in my prayers. 

very sorry boyzmom...I wish that they would find a cure for cancer..it is a horrible disease that takes people way too young...sad for you and your family...xxxxx

Thanks to all. I think the saddest part is that she has a new grandson who is less than a year old. There are so many people that should get cancer and die - they are worthless human beings - why the good are chosen I will never know.
that is so very sad about the new grandson. I often wonder why the good people get sick and evil ones, like the Anthony's will outlive us all.  Prayers for you TBM
I pray your Thanksgiving is blessed with great weather, great food, family unity and joy. Laugh and love..no tears.

I will keep you and  your family in my prayers. an angelic monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2010, 04:18:17 PM »

theboyzmom:

I am so sorry to hear of your sister-in-law's downward turn.

I also hope you all can have a lovely Thanksgiving together, enjoying each other's company, love and appreciation of each other. I'll be thinking of you.

Nana:

What a terrible way to awaken! At least it is something relatively easy and inexpensive to reair, and as 4 Donks said, you'll have a clean floor. And luckily, the laminate flooring was spared!

Hi Trimm, ScareyCarrie and everyone else!

Thanks Brandi...it really is funny now, wasn't too amusing when my slippers got soaked and my feet are still cold! LOL
and...
BBM...
It cost nothing, #1 put the hose back together and , wa la! NOW it's naptime!
Thanks for the      an angelic monkey   Norose   

BTW, JSM...did you get the right measurements between his nostrils before you ordered the ring? This is very important...    Monkey Devil!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2010, 04:35:45 PM »

What wonderful news 4Donks
That will teach the mean old SOB to mess with widow lady. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2010, 06:42:58 PM »

Good morning everyone, hope everyone has a good day, been very busy with my dad and check in periodically.
  Morning No Rose, how is your dad and everything going? I have been out of the cage and haven't been able to catch up.
Good morning, it is going okay, just am busy with my dad and the house.
I am really glad it is going good.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2010, 06:45:39 PM »

howdy howdy howdy 

Hi Scarey, wedding is 27th of this month. Thank God the ring problem is solved. I just can't wait to get it then I won't be a nervous wreck. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2010, 06:47:44 PM »

oh one more thing,

this statement has to be one of the most assanine things i have ever heard in my life:

A Connecticut man convicted of a deadly home invasion should be spared the death penalty because he was in a "state of intense rage, despair and confusion" during the crimes and is deeply remorseful for what he did

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39991334/ns/us_news/

you cant be freakin serious!??!?!   
      He should be hanged today by his b*lls and left to rot.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2010, 06:49:38 PM »

howdy howdy howdy 

an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2010, 06:51:50 PM »

Morning!

Wow, good thing you heard the water running Nana and got it taken care of quickly. Sorry you had to wake up so early on your day off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.