March 29, 2024, 01:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 286131 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #480 on: November 11, 2010, 08:05:33 PM »

Glad your car is fixed JSM, you will get your ring and then you will be all set  an angelic monkey
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #481 on: November 11, 2010, 08:07:45 PM »

Evening JSM 

We have missed you in the cage too. The wedding will be here before you know it. 
  Hi Greeneyes, I have missed being in the cage. It is exactly 11 days until I go to Florida.  that is why I am stressing about the ring. Oh well at least the car is fixed. Hope all is good with you and yours. 

The ring will get here. Have a ML and relaxe.  Mine is full of teenagers so it's always something

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 11, 2010, 08:27:55 PM »

JSM... take a deep breath and relax...ring will be here and pretty soon you will be married in Florida! are u flying down there or driving? any honeymoon plans? so exciting...
glad that you car got fixed...sorry that you are so busy at work...
xxxxx

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #483 on: November 11, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »

Theboyzmom, I'm so sorry your family is having to go thru this. Nothing I can say will make it any easier. Just remember, for your sis-in-law, it will be a release to a MUCH better place. I'm glad you've all a little (probably way too little) time to prepare yourself and your families. I SO hope her daughter gets there in time. My prayers are with you.

4donks, you did what a loving pet-mom would do. That takes courage. Is man the only mammal that purposely puts themselves thru hell just to ease someone else's suffering? I think we may be. Don't worry about Furby, he didn't even have to wait at the Rainbow Bridge for anyone, Paul was already there waiting for him! If you don't know about the Rainbow Bridge, it's a bridge between Heaven and earth. It's where our pets go, to wait for us. They won't cross the bridge till we get there, cos they have to do what they always did for us in life, watch out for us and be our constant companion. I find it very comforting to believe in the Bridge...although I do wonder how long our dogs will wait for me? I'll be in Purgatory for sooooooo long!!

NoRose, hunny, I hate to tell you this, but you've a whole family of mice living in your garage. Hell, being California and all, you probably have a whole town of mice in there, and I bet every single one of them is undocumented! As for your dad, I think he's showing signs of dementia. I really hope your talks include him moving into an assisted living facility. It doesn't have to be one of those "nursing home" looking places, there are lots of homes (here in Michigan, they're actually licensed as Old Folks Homes...how rude is that??) I don't think you can blame his disorientation on just being out there, and certainly not the sleep walking. If he were able and really wanted to, I bet he'd tell you that he woke up and didn't know where the hell he was, so he was walking home. What a scary thing for him and you all to have to go thru!

JSM, that f'n ring better show up! But, if it doesn't, remember, the ring doesn't make the marriage, the bride and groom do. And since it will be a casually cool wedding, with flip flops and a dog, I bet you'd be just as happy with a ring from Walmart!

Trimm, thanks for the Ting Tings! I have "That's not my name" burned on a CD with Tom Petty, the Beatles, Plain White Tees, Yes, Rehab and the Dixie Chicks. My boss (who went on the road trip for training with me) said "You know, I really like your taste in music. It's ecclectic. Can I have a copy of this?" That's real flattery, coming from someone who's about 25 years younger than me. When I told her about Edmund Fitzgerald day, she said "No Way! You weren't alive for that, were you???!!!" Kids!!

To all other monkeys, yes, this is the best cage in the zoo! Hope you're all doing well.

Oh, and to whomever was asking about Tolerance, I know she posted that she'd be gone for a bit.
(gawd, do I talk a lot, or what???)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #484 on: November 11, 2010, 08:57:04 PM »

Hey Tevye 

Glad to see you made it for the seminar. Hope you are getting stronger each day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #485 on: November 11, 2010, 09:17:49 PM »

Hey Tevye 

Glad to see you made it for the seminar. Hope you are getting stronger each day.
Thanks, GE. I am getting less tired. Well, ok, I live on caffiene..I made a pot of coffee after a late (Cool supper, and am now drinking it and entering work orders for DH's business. He's doing really well running it without his "office girl" from 8-5, but there are some things only I can do. And I don't mind doing them, makes me feel like I'm helping out. .... Hey, wait a minute, I'm working almost 40 hours a week, I carry the awesome health insurance...and get paid pretty well. Oh, well, for many years the load was all on his shoulders, I guess it's time I helped carry it. I don't mind.

But, anyhoo...I think I'm gonna be up late tonight, and sleep in tomorrow! And, a new Burn Notice is on tonight! Gotta stay awake for that!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 11, 2010, 09:20:16 PM »

Hey Tevye 

Thanks, GE. I am getting less tired. Well, ok, I live on caffiene..I made a pot of coffee after a late (Cool supper, and am now drinking it and entering work orders for DH's business. He's doing really well running it without his "office girl" from 8-5, but there are some things only I can do. And I don't mind doing them, makes me feel like I'm helping out. .... Hey, wait a minute, I'm working almost 40 hours a week, I carry the awesome health insurance...and get paid pretty well. Oh, well, for many years the load was all on his shoulders, I guess it's time I helped carry it. I don't mind.

But, anyhoo...I think I'm gonna be up late tonight, and sleep in tomorrow! And, a new Burn Notice is on tonight! Gotta stay awake for that!

glad that you are doing good T..

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #487 on: November 12, 2010, 12:14:52 AM »

Hey Tevye 

I am so glad you are doing so well. Sounds like you are one busy Monkey.  We miss you in the cage but am very happy for you.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 12, 2010, 07:06:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Tevye,good to hear from you.sounds like you are a busy monkey.
Gotta love our music!   
Ting Tings will get you moving!    All the rest is just icing on the cake.   

I said CAKE,anybody see Muffy yet?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: November 12, 2010, 08:26:00 AM »

Morning All

Tevye Thanks for the kind words and Lord help all the other pets at the rainbow bridge. Furby rules with an iron paw.

JSM
If your ring doesn't arrive swing by Alabama on the way to Florida and you can borrow mine. It brought happiness for 34 yrs and it would serve till yours arrives.

NRCG I'm freaking out about the mice.Good Luck.

Trimm,Cookie, Green Eyes, Mymonkey, Claycat and all the kind monkeys THANKS

Brandi
The Furby memorial was just so sweet Thanks

The reason I was hit so hard with Furbs was the evening before I took my sister to the vet and her Australian Shepherd Misty Blue had to be put to sleep and it was just overload.Both dogs were wonderful companions and it was just double sad.

I thankfully don't have a chance to crawl in a hole for a few days because I still have 3 dogs, 4 donks and now CATS.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #490 on: November 12, 2010, 09:04:56 AM »

Morning All

Tevye Thanks for the kind words and Lord help all the other pets at the rainbow bridge. Furby rules with an iron paw.

JSM
If your ring doesn't arrive swing by Alabama on the way to Florida and you can borrow mine. It brought happiness for 34 yrs and it would serve till yours arrives.

Brandi

The reason I was hit so hard with Furbs was the evening before I took my sister to the vet and her Australian Shepherd Misty Blue had to be put to sleep and it was just overload.Both dogs were wonderful companions and it was just double sad.

I thankfully don't have a chance to crawl in a hole for a few days because I still have 3 dogs, 4 donks and now CATS.

BLUE= So glad you have the others. No way it can ever come close to replacing, but it does help. It seems the smaller they are, the more they gotta be in charge! I'll be thinking of you, it is a tough thing...esp. when you had the double whammy. So sorry.

PURPLE I think I better go shower the cobwebs out...I read you took your sister to the vet and thought, "whaaa?"

Have a great day my  monkey buddies. Gotta work today and hubby will be home (after 2 weeks gone this time) tonight. Why do I always look forward to and "geez Louise" at the same time?   I love having him home, sometimes have to remind him about the micro managing thing tho...men!         Monkey Devil!

I will be on and off over the weekend, and will be spending time with him.         I think I am gonna make him take me on a date!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 12, 2010, 09:15:57 AM »

Morning All

JSM

Brandi

BLUE= So glad you have the others. No way it can ever come close to replacing, but it does help. It seems the smaller they are, the more they gotta be in charge! I'll be thinking of you, it is a tough thing...esp. when you had the double whammy. So sorry.

PURPLE I think I better go shower the cobwebs out...I read you took your sister to the vet and thought, "whaaa?"

Have a great day my  monkey buddies. Gotta work today and hubby will be home (after 2 weeks gone this time) tonight. Why do I always look forward to and "geez Louise" at the same time?   I love having him home, sometimes have to remind him about the micro managing thing tho...men!         Monkey Devil!

I will be on and off over the weekend, and will be spending time with him.         I think I am gonna make him take me on a date!

Nana I should really read before I hit post.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 12, 2010, 09:22:11 AM »

Good morning everyone.  4 Donks and your sister, prayers for both of you   an angelic monkey  One mouse got in the trap, and I don't even want to say what all happened, thankfully my husband took care of it, I couldn't 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #493 on: November 12, 2010, 09:25:00 AM »

Good morning everyone.  4 Donks and your sister, prayers for both of you   an angelic monkey  One mouse got in the trap, and I don't even want to say what all happened, thankfully my husband took care of it, I couldn't 

Good Morning
I am so sorry you have to do this. Kind of a no win situation, want them gone, don't want to think about it.

Donks, I love it! Woke me up pretty fast! Post away!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 12, 2010, 10:54:25 AM »

Good Morning
I am so sorry you have to do this. Kind of a no win situation, want them gone, don't want to think about it.

Donks, I love it! Woke me up pretty fast! Post away!
I just hate things like this, we did have the traps set up where you could release them back in the fields but they didn't work.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #495 on: November 12, 2010, 12:05:38 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Glad to see you 4Donks sorry you got hit with a double whammy.  an angelic monkey

NRCG  an angelic monkey You have done every thing you could to catch and release the little guys.

Nana  Have fun on your date with hubs.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 12, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »

Morning Monkeys

Glad to see you 4Donks sorry you got hit with a double whammy.  an angelic monkey

NRCG  an angelic monkey You have done every thing you could to catch and release the little guys.

Nana  Have fun on your date with hubs.

We did.  Hope your day is going well.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 12, 2010, 01:23:33 PM »

Evening JSM 

We have missed you in the cage too. The wedding will be here before you know it. 
  Hi Greeneyes, I have missed being in the cage. It is exactly 11 days until I go to Florida.  that is why I am stressing about the ring. Oh well at least the car is fixed. Hope all is good with you and yours. 

The ring will get here. Have a ML and relaxe.  Mine is full of teenagers so it's always something

Have 2 ML.   
 Hey GreenEyes,hope your day is going good.
Hubby went hunting and I had all this cleaning planned......not happening right now.
Going to walk Digger.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 12, 2010, 01:37:33 PM »

Enjoy your time alone Trimm I know that I would  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 12, 2010, 04:35:14 PM »

Enjoy your time alone Trimm I know that I would  an angelic monkey

I sure hope to. 
Been oiling sueaky doors,putting in new weather stripping,etc.I really enjoy it when I work my list without interruption.    Got a  long list of stuff I am working on this weekend.The last few things will require $$$$ and help from the young neighbor guy.
Tomorrow I am sorting fabric scraps....  That is the lead in for a new sewing table.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.