March 28, 2024, 11:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 286010 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 16, 2010, 08:36:38 PM »

JSM,I hope your head feels better.Good grief,you need to take off work until after the wedding.   
Sidekick says the words of wisdom he has for this week are to pick up the new Lego catalog.He said they have lots of neat gifts for just about anyone who needs a Christmas present.   Monkey Devil! I told him to save the infomercial talk....put it on a list.   

One more thing,he was wondering if you marry Casually Cool will your name be Joesamas Cool? LMAO   
Gotta get back to work.Digger pulled my clean clothes off the recliner and dried himself real good when he came back in the house.    He has a blanket by the door,but the warm clothes must have knocked the chill off.   
My words of wisdom for the evening are leave the bathroom light on.   
Later mater!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #641 on: November 16, 2010, 08:41:06 PM »

Hey Trimm how's your weather ? It's raining, foggy and cold and will continue tonight and tomorrow. Dogs have cabin fever and tomorrow thunderstorms so a drunk Jazz.

It is awful.The dogs are hiding after I took them outside.   
We probably need NRCG to fix us some Bailey's and coffee.   
Coming right up, I will stick with my xanax though 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #642 on: November 16, 2010, 08:44:36 PM »

JSM,I hope your head feels better.Good grief,you need to take off work until after the wedding.   
Sidekick says the words of wisdom he has for this week are to pick up the new Lego catalog.He said they have lots of neat gifts for just about anyone who needs a Christmas present.   Monkey Devil! I told him to save the infomercial talk....put it on a list.   

One more thing,he was wondering if you marry Casually Cool will your name be Joesamas Cool? LMAO   
Gotta get back to work.Digger pulled my clean clothes off the recliner and dried himself real good when he came back in the house.    He has a blanket by the door,but the warm clothes must have knocked the chill off.   
My words of wisdom for the evening are leave the bathroom light on.   
Later mater!   
  Love me some Sidekick and his words of wisdom even if they are infomercials. Poor Digger, was cold and needed the warm clothes. Poor Trimm has to do more laundry.

Love your words of wisdom too, I always leave the hall light on but not last night and both doors were closed so it was really dark. I didn't want to wake Joe up when I got up, but dangit if the thunder boomed and there he was. No rain tonight, but there will be a light on somewhere.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 16, 2010, 08:50:41 PM »

TUNE IN NOW TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW.  IT WILL START IN A FEW MINUTES:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #644 on: November 16, 2010, 08:51:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys, sorry I haven't been in the cage. Will try and catch up I hope tonight, but I am planning on going to bed really early. Had a horrible night last night when the storms started I went to the bathroom and didn't turn on the light so I didn't wake Joe. I didn't know he had followed me into the bathroom and I tripped over him and conked my noggin really bad. I have a golfball sized knot on my head (at the hairline) that is completely black and my forehead is turning a lovely green color. I called my downstairs neighbor and she came up and stayed with me for a few hours and would come back and check on me because I was really dizzy. Went to work and one of my doctors saw it and sent me straight to the CT. Luckily no fractured skull, just a huge hematoma. Oh and I have a brain  Monkey Devil! I sure hope this heals before the wedding, because it is very very ugly.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great night and I will catch up either tonight or tomorrow.  Josef needs to go outside.

Wow - glad it was not more serious. I am sure it will heal in time for the wedding.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 16, 2010, 09:16:28 PM »

I am about to listen to Dana on the radio. 

Have any of you ever made the quilted Christmas ball ornaments?
This is the instructions.
http://www.make-stuff.com/projects/quiltball.html
Here are some photos I saw on this website.
http://dustyoakornaments.com/category_89/2/Christmas-Ornaments.htm

I have a lot of these for my mom and favorite Aunt.I am gonna try and do some for myself this year.They are fun to make.I have bags full of fabric to go through.
I bet Greeneyes has done this before since she quilts.
Yes,I have lost my mind.     Hubby is giving me the look again when he sees all this coming out of the closet.
See you monkeys in the morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #646 on: November 16, 2010, 09:25:39 PM »

Just checking in and yes, bragging a bit  Checked the Island Times and lil man made the A honor roll (that is NOT what I am bragging about).......I was so impressed that 19 out of 26 kids in his class made the honor roll, 10 on the A honor roll and 9 on the A/B roll~then I counted 1-5th and 86 out of about 145 (and it's prolly less) .......about 24-26 kids in each room 1st-5th, and 86 on it, so I am really so happy and blessed to live 2 blocks away from a school that not only has incredible academics but teaches accountability, patriotism etc.     
Hope your head is better JSM, when do you head to Florida (also it's very warm here, was 80 on Sunday so I can't imagine what it is in South Florida, but would love to turn off the A/C)!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 16, 2010, 10:45:25 PM »

JSM..glad that you were not more seriously hurt!! be careful..
no bruises for the beautiful bride!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #648 on: November 17, 2010, 01:45:25 AM »

I have a lot of these for my mom and favorite Aunt.I am gonna try and do some for myself this year.They are fun to make.I have bags full of fabric to go through.
Yes,I have lost my mind.     Hubby is giving me the look again when he sees all this coming out of the closet.

Wow those are cool Trimm. But have never made them. Maybe Northern Rose has made them. 
JSM glad to see you made it in to the cage. Hope you get some rest tonight.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 17, 2010, 09:58:46 AM »

Wow those are cool Trimm. But have never made them. Maybe Northern Rose has made them. 

I bet you're right.That NorthernRose is a crafty one.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 17, 2010, 10:00:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope JSM's head is better.

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 17, 2010, 10:21:03 AM »

My grandmother made those for all of the kids and grandkids - she even made some that she crocheted the cover to. I have no clue how to make them. Wish I did - the ones grandma made are some of my favorite ones!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 17, 2010, 10:28:19 AM »

So, I am figuring out how to clone myself today - so far I have to be at school to order graduation announcements at noon, be at work 1/2 hour away to get my sister in law's car back to her, pick up clothing and personal items for mother in law and run them 1.5 hours to the hospital for her, and get back to get my son by 2:40. I rarely ask for help, but the one time I do, my mother is just too sick to help. The brother in law that has the week off work is too busy and tired from driving MIL down yesterday, hubby just got back from hunting and has too much work to do. Add to it that Mother in Law is very unhappy with me because she thinks I made her get admitted to the psych unit for medication changes before we move her to the memory care facility (she is in late mid stage Alzheimers so it is really not her fault!). AAARRRRGGG!  My other sister in law is still hanging in there but has not woken up for a couple of days so I am sure her time is near the end.

Wow, I whine well. Good thing you guys can just skip right over this! But I feel better just typing it!   

- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #653 on: November 17, 2010, 10:36:37 AM »

So, I am figuring out how to clone myself today - so far I have to be at school to order graduation announcements at noon, be at work 1/2 hour away to get my sister in law's car back to her, pick up clothing and personal items for mother in law and run them 1.5 hours to the hospital for her, and get back to get my son by 2:40. I rarely ask for help, but the one time I do, my mother is just too sick to help. The brother in law that has the week off work is too busy and tired from driving MIL down yesterday, hubby just got back from hunting and has too much work to do. Add to it that Mother in Law is very unhappy with me because she thinks I made her get admitted to the psych unit for medication changes before we move her to the memory care facility (she is in late mid stage Alzheimers so it is really not her fault!). AAARRRRGGG!  My other sister in law is still hanging in there but has not woken up for a couple of days so I am sure her time is near the end.

Wow, I whine well. Good thing you guys can just skip right over this! But I feel better just typing it!   
You have every right in the world to post this  an angelic monkey I don't even know what to say this is all so overwhelming. Prayers for all of you, but I'm glad to hear your mother in law will be going to a facility  an angelic monkey  And prayers for your sister in law  an angelic monkey
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #654 on: November 17, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »

Oh, honey, I have the afternoon free and will be right there.
Uploading strength.
Hugs
Tol
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: November 17, 2010, 10:50:22 AM »

Uploading strength.
Hugs
Tol

Can you pick the boy up from school! LOL 

- George Bernard Shaw
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 17, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »

Uploading strength.
Hugs
Tol
Tolerance welcome back. You were sorely missed.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 17, 2010, 10:54:35 AM »

I am NOT crafty.  I am a crafty wannabe.  I have all the 'stuff' you need to be crafty.  I buy it, but then one day I finally realized you can't buy talent.   
Not saying I am completely 'talentless'.  There are things I am pretty good at..............but crafts are surely NOT among them.
I marvel when I see what others can produce from all the yarn, textiles, beads, and so on that are in my plastic containers.........
I wanted to scrapbook and make my own greeting cards.  I have all the paper, vellum cut outs, special glue, stampers, envelopes, trinkets, embellishments................yada yada yada.  oh, and lots of enthusiasm.  No matter how I work at it the end product looks just like the things my sons brought home from art class in grade school........................
I admire those of you who can create!!  and I love craft shows, alas, I will never have a booth..........not even a folding table. LOL
Tol
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 17, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »

Uploading strength.
Hugs
Tol

Can you pick the boy up from school! LOL 
Hang in there.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: November 17, 2010, 10:56:48 AM »

NRCG, how is your father doing?   I hope he decides to stay through the holidays, but completely understand if he doesn't.  Having lived alone I can attest to how important the daily routine and familiar surroundings are.  I pray for you and your dad everyday.  He is lucky to have you.
Tol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.