April 19, 2024, 03:09:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 287546 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1480 on: December 03, 2010, 07:11:01 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I am one tired Monkey.  I am still trying to find JSM's Reception. 

I have this to report, JSM is a knockout and she is unbelievably kind and sweet.  CC just better behave himself, if I can drive to Florida for a wedding, I can fly to Chicago with a can of whoopazz.

Monkey Devil!

In all seriousness, we should all have a man that looks at us like that.

The wedding was beautiful and fit for a princess.  Good thing, because that is what she is.

an angelic monkey  I first log in and find you here Bearly!!! MONKEYS, let me tell Bearly is beautiful and the kindest person too!!! My dad just adored her!!! Oh and I am to tell him that you made it home safely.

We are so greatful that you came to my wedding Bearly. 

I am so sorry you couldn't find the reception I am so glad that you made it home safely.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1481 on: December 03, 2010, 07:18:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys, not been feeling well so I haven't been in the cage. I am downloading pictures tonight and getting these stupid fake nails filed down tomorrow so I can type and not get carpal tunnel. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and staying warm if it is cold. I will post my story tomorrow about the person that did my makeup. Let's just say..... she knows KC and the Ants personally  and her story is a doozy. BBL I hope if not see y'all tomorrow after they take a Drimmel to my nails. If I had one, I would do it myself 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1482 on: December 03, 2010, 07:35:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys, not been feeling well so I haven't been in the cage. I am downloading pictures tonight and getting these stupid fake nails filed down tomorrow so I can type and not get carpal tunnel. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and staying warm if it is cold. I will post my story tomorrow about the person that did my makeup. Let's just say..... she knows KC and the Ants personally  and her story is a doozy. BBL I hope if not see y'all tomorrow after they take a Drimmel to my nails. If I had one, I would do it myself 

Hi JSM
Good to see you in the cage tonight. Dang daughter has one and she was in hat part of town tonight.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1483 on: December 03, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »

Just talked to Fancy's vet and his first words were "she is a little trooper" They removed the tumors and he swears they are benign but knowing me they are on the way to the lab to be confirmed. She had 2 large hernias they repaired and spayed her. While under they clipped her nails short, cleaned her ears and eyes and trimmed up her face. Because of her age and the amount of time she was under instead of sutures they stapled her and she must be kept inactive for 2 wks. Good luck on that one even the vet laughed. She has a skin condition from untreated allergies (fungal) and he doesn't want to give her oral meds for it so I have to have a spray bottle with 1/2 distilled water & 1/2 apple cider vinegar and spray her with the solution as well as medicated baths 2 x a week. She's in an isolette with a little oxygen until she is awake. Her official weight is 6 lbs. but can gain up to one more pound. She also had her teeth cleaned. Other than that not much else done. Thanks for your concern it is so appreciated.

4Donks  What wonderful news about Fancy. The part about keeping her quiet for two weeks doesn't sound like any easy task. As she seems to be such a little spit fire. Thank You for keeping us up to date.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1484 on: December 03, 2010, 07:44:56 PM »

Yay! That is so very exciting! i will be praying for her to be calm...lol!

Hubby on the way home, oldest daughter is riding along with the other driver to come back with him('cuz she is bossy, and can make him take it ez),otherwise

Could not find bite of any sort. All doc could say was massive infection(what we thought were flu symptoms originally), gave him a shot, sending him home with antibiotics and pain pills. I would imagine he will have to go in to see our doc when he gets home.There is another truck on the way there now to get him home. Thanks for all the prayers and being here for me.       an angelic monkey

[/quote]

Nana I am so happy he got to the doctor and they started him on meds right away. That he is on his way home. Prayers for you all. I know you will feel better having him home with you to look after him. Please let us know how he is doing. Prayers and Hugs headed your way.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1485 on: December 03, 2010, 07:51:14 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I am one tired Monkey.  I am still trying to find JSM's Reception. 

I have this to report, JSM is a knockout and she is unbelievably kind and sweet.  CC just better behave himself, if I can drive to Florida for a wedding, I can fly to Chicago with a can of whoopazz.

Monkey Devil!

The wedding was beautiful and fit for a princess.  Good thing, because that is what she is.

On Bearly I am so glad to see you made it home safe and that you got to go to JSM & CC's wedding.  Sorry you didn't make the reception.  Being hubs and I were just in Florida I know how confusing the roads are.  Welcome Home.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: December 03, 2010, 08:04:24 PM »

Hi JSM
Good to see you in the cage tonight. Dang daughter has one and she was in hat part of town tonight.

And she leaves us to our own little imaginations.Can't wait to hear her stories and see some photos. 
I am so glad JSM adn Bearly are back.   
GreenEyes,hope you have a good evening.  I gotta take Digger to bed.While I was wrapping presents he ate some cat food that Rexella knocked off of the porch bannister.  puker
After spot cleaning the floor,I've had it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1487 on: December 03, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

Nana hope the antibiotics work real fast for your husband  an angelic monkey  So happy to hear that Fancy is doing so well  an angelic monkey Happy to see Bearly and JSM   an angelic monkey Can't wait for the stories.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: December 03, 2010, 08:23:47 PM »

Hello "BEAUTIFUL MRS. C C", sure hope you get to feelin better quick, that knock on your noggin certainly was a doozie!

Can" wait to see the pics --- been holding my breath for near a week now, think I'm gonna have to quit the smokes if ya don't hurry.....Phew.....just kiddin, but we are all anxious to see and hear all about your wonderful day!
                   Love, BK
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1489 on: December 03, 2010, 08:41:00 PM »

Glad to see JSM and Bearly back!!

JSM, so sorry to hear you have not been feeling up to par!

I will check in our you guys tomorrow.

I am still concerned about Northern Rose...................

I have ALL monkeys and their loved ones in prayer.

Nite!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: December 03, 2010, 08:49:01 PM »

Glad to see JSM and Bearly back!!

JSM, so sorry to hear you have not been feeling up to par!

I will check in our you guys tomorrow.

I am still concerned about Northern Rose...................

I have ALL monkeys and their loved ones in prayer.

Nite!
Thanks for just being You. an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: December 03, 2010, 08:52:08 PM »

Can't wait for all the goods on the A's but would like to hear about the wedding 1st.( pictures too)

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: December 03, 2010, 08:55:32 PM »

Nana get lots of rest tonight you are going to be busy the next few days and please keep us updated.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #1493 on: December 03, 2010, 09:26:20 PM »

Nana get lots of rest tonight you are going to be busy the next few days and please keep us updated.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: December 03, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »

::HelloKitty::Hi to all

Prayers for everyone an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: December 04, 2010, 12:03:57 AM »

Hi Everyone!  I am one tired Monkey.  I am still trying to find JSM's Reception.  

I have this to report, JSM is a knockout and she is unbelievably kind and sweet.  CC just better behave himself, if I can drive to Florida for a wedding, I can fly to Chicago with a can of whoopazz.

Monkey Devil!

The wedding was beautiful and fit for a princess.  Good thing, because that is what she is.

an angelic monkey   I first log in and find you here Bearly!!! MONKEYS, let me tell Bearly is beautiful and the kindest person too!!! My dad just adored her!!! Oh and I am to tell him that you made it home safely.

I am so sorry you couldn't find the reception I am so glad that you made it home safely.

I didn't find the reception, but I met quite a few characters looking for it.  The each sent me in a different direction across Cocoa Beach.

I met a man who owns the best Pizza Place, it is a family restaurant and he is the nicest man.  Everything is homemade.  I have to get this brochure to make sure of the name and address, with my sense of direction, I really need to check the menu.  I think the name is Sam's Pizza and I know it is in Jacksonville.  Great place, great staff, each one is friendlier than the next one.  If he is not married, someone better snatch the owner up right quick.  He is from Jersey, sorry 2NJ, you lost a good one.  Oh, one of the customers, who are also nice, asked the owner if he ever goes home, so he is apparently on sight a lot.

I promise to make it to one of your anniversary parties, if you will have me.  Say hi to your Daddy for me.  He was so nice.  Your family is so kind and are a lot of fun.

My favorite part of the ceremony?  When you put the ring on Mr. Cool's finger.

Monkey Devil!

Love you, Chickie!

I meant what I said about the can of um...husband attitude changer!  Truthfully, I don't see any reason to be concerned.  I bet all the Hooter Girls cried.  Like this:

Best wishes and best of luck to both of you and your fur families, may you have long, happy, prosperous, and healthy lives.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 01:45:39 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: December 04, 2010, 12:30:07 AM »

Monkey Devil!

an angelic monkey  I first log in and find you here Bearly!!! MONKEYS, let me tell Bearly is beautiful and the kindest person too!!! My dad just adored her!!! Oh and I am to tell him that you made it home safely.

I forgot to tell you how soft and sweet her voice is, just the opposite of what I imagined with everything she does and has happened to her. 

Now that you are married, you are going to have to learn the  "get on your knees and never do that again stare."

Monkey Devil!

I feel so grateful that I was invited.  I hope everything went well the rest of the day and the honeymoon!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: December 04, 2010, 12:35:37 AM »

Monkey Devil!

On Bearly I am so glad to see you made it home safe and that you got to go to JSM & CC's wedding.  Sorry you didn't make the reception.  Being hubs and I were just in Florida I know how confusing the roads are.  Welcome Home.

Thanks.  I want to tell someone. I just dropped a whole cold cold glass of milk over me and my bed.  It was cold and now everything is covered with milk.  Maybe my computer will behave now!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: December 04, 2010, 12:37:13 AM »

Hi JSM

And she leaves us to our own little imaginations.Can't wait to hear her stories and see some photos. 
I am so glad JSM adn Bearly are back.   
GreenEyes,hope you have a good evening.  I gotta take Digger to bed.While I was wrapping presents he ate some cat food that Rexella knocked off of the porch bannister.  puker
After spot cleaning the floor,I've had it.   

You have had quite the comedy/tragedy going on there tonight, Trimm!  It was bound to end in tears of one kind or the other.

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: December 04, 2010, 12:43:40 AM »

4 Donks,

Had to make this for you before I go to bed.

Fancy resting under the Christmas tree!

Bless both your hearts!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.