March 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #22 11/3/10 - 12/13/10  (Read 286044 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1500 on: December 04, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly

JSM has a heart of gold. I am happy to hear CC has that look. I know JSM was very sad she missed your email about the reception. Sounds like you turned it into a wonderful adventure. We are all awaiting some pictures 
How did cub like his trip?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1501 on: December 04, 2010, 01:08:29 AM »

4 Donks,

Had to make this for you before I go to bed.

Fancy resting under the Christmas tree!

Bless both your hearts!

How sweet Brandi

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: December 04, 2010, 01:08:32 AM »

Nana hope the antibiotics work real fast for your husband  an angelic monkey  So happy to hear that Fancy is doing so well  an angelic monkey Happy to see Bearly and JSM   an angelic monkey Can't wait for the stories.

I hope everything No Rose hopes.  It is good to be back in the cage.  Thank you to all of those who missed me.  The feeling is mutual.  The computer in the building of my friend's timeshare in Florida did not work because someone set up their own wireless internet and somehow attached it to the hotel's.  Everything went down.

On the way down my computer kept cycling on and off and most places on the way up until the last night when there was a tornado warning and it was cold and windy.  I sure wanted to turn around and go back to Florida.  I miss the warm weather.  The cold weather just hurts.

I can't wait to hear the wedding and traveling stories.  I am not exaggerating about JSM, she is beautiful.  I was thinking how the word beautiful just understated how lovely she really is.

JSMNCCW, please tell your Dad we got home safely, though we did have to take an extra day because of the tornado, we really needed it anyway.  It was so nice of him to be concerned.

I was surprised how long the stop lights are, you could actually read a chapter of a book waiting for those lights.  Now I am back in the north where you can just about blink before the light changes.

My son said Florida may be a good place, and it may even be a perfect place, but this (where we live) is a good place for home.

The cub also had some words of wisdom for the bride and groom, I was supposed to give them to them on their wedding day.  For CC--do not go to any strip clubs, and for JSM...oooh, I forgot, I will have to ask him later.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: December 04, 2010, 02:02:42 AM »

Hi Miss Bearly

JSM has a heart of gold. I am happy to hear CC has that look. I know JSM was very sad she missed your email about the reception. Sounds like you turned it into a wonderful adventure. We are all awaiting some pictures 
How did cub like his trip?

Loved it, thanks GE!

You had quite an adventure, yourself!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: December 04, 2010, 07:10:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
It's bacon time!   

Brandi,Fancy looks just beautiful.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: December 04, 2010, 07:56:01 AM »

4 Donks,

Bless both your hearts!
Thanks Brandi I just knew you would be the only person who could "fancy" her up. Pick her up at the vet's at 10 this AM.
Bearly  glad you and son are back safe and sound. I bet everyone at the wedding was amazed at the beauty and grace of monkeys.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: December 04, 2010, 08:48:49 AM »

4 Donks,

Bless both your hearts!

Brandi, this is so cute! you are so talented!
4Donks . . . keeping Fancy Feet quiet for 2 weeks.  I don't think my knees will stand that much prayer . . . as in I don't think you've got a prayer of that happening.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #1507 on: December 04, 2010, 08:58:44 AM »

Glad to see JSM and Bearly back!!

JSM, so sorry to hear you have not been feeling up to par!

I will check in our you guys tomorrow.

I am still concerned about Northern Rose...................

I have ALL monkeys and their loved ones in prayer.

Nite!
Thanks for just being You. an angelic monkey
Wow what a wonderful encouragement to wake up to this morning.
thank you, 4 Donks.........you are an inspiration to me.
Any update on Fancy?  Wish I could be there to snuggle with herr and help keep her calm.  PJ is so passive I think he would make a great nurse for her, too.
I was thinking last night:  What about putting her little bed inside a kennel / crate?  Or would she just be anxious trying to be the pack?
I can't imagine trying to care for her PLUS do your chores..............I am uploading 2 extra hands for you and lots of pets for the pets.
Tol
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: December 04, 2010, 09:03:56 AM »

4 Donks,

Bless both your hearts!

aww, Brandi, just so sweet............both you and the picture.
Love it.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: December 04, 2010, 09:05:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
It's bacon time!   

Brandi,Fancy looks just beautiful.   an angelic monkey

ooooooo, Bacon!   I wonder how long it has been since I had bacon?  I think I smell it!!
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: December 04, 2010, 09:07:34 AM »

Good morning, Northern Rose.
You are on my mind, in my heart and in my prayers.
Hugs
Tol
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: December 04, 2010, 09:20:56 AM »

Good morning, Monkey friends!!,
It is snow 1   and Pat 0

PJ and I went for a very slippery walk today.  I live rather near where the city/county line falls.  On the city side our taxes are around 6K yrly.  A block over, in the county, the taxes are about 1/2 that.
I was grousing about how our city streets had not yet seen a plow and when PJ and I 'crossed the line' the roads had been plowed.  I was being crabby about it...........................................then I found out the hard way that when there is ice under the snow it is better to walk on a street that was NOT plowed.
Yup, down I went.   My lesson for today:  Be grateful for what IS and don't be crabby.
No harm done, but I am getting way too old for this falling business.
My guess is that we have about 4 inches on the ground and it is still snowing. 
It took 20 minutes with a hair dryer to get the big clumps of wet snow from PJ's fur.  Thank goodness he has the patience of Job.
So it is past 8 now and I am planning to stick to my resolve of deep cleaning one room per day.  I love the smell of Murphy Oil Soap.  Yesterday I did the 2 downstairs bathrooms.  I cleaned all the woodwork, screens, windows (inside), drawers and cabinets.  They look lovely and smell so fresh.   All of this is related to the resolve of not smoking in my home anymore.  When I cave in and smoke I will have to go outside..............................and it is too cold for that...............
I think what I really need is a good kick in the pants.  After all, it really is just a decision, right?  I just don't know why I have to make the decision so many times.
Hope all have a good Saturday. 
Prayers for all who struggle with illness or stress today!
Hugs from snowy N. IL.
Tol
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: December 04, 2010, 09:52:02 AM »

http://floydreports.com/tsa-theme-song/?utm_source=Expose+Obama&utm_campaign=8171616f04-EO_12_02_201012_4_2010&utm_medium=email

Good morning Monkeys---Here's a little song for Mr. and Mrs. Cool as they board their flight back home.  I'm sorry I don't know how to embed videos.

Oh, and by the way, TSA gropers touch people in their uh...."private parts" inside their underwear and then do the same to you without changing gloves.  The CDC isn't concerned, but we do have the right to demand they change gloves before they grope us. However, if you do, they will just get a new pair from their pocket which according to those who study things like this, have more germs than our uh...."private parts."  This is a dangerous procedure as it can pass along parasites, diseases, etc.  I believe this to be a violation of the 4th Amendment and a health hazard.  Also, Muslim women in their garbs are only touched above the neck.  I believe this is a civil rights violation based on descrimination against non-Muslims.  Am I the only one who cares?  Has this country lost all common sense?  Even small children with blond hair are groped.  Even nuns are groped.  But not those women who go around looking like walking bottles.
How do we know they're women?  They could bre male terrorists.  They could be a midget standing on another midget's shoulders.  What is wrong with Janet Napolitano?

Everyone with the IQ of room temperature or above knows that only males between around 18 and 30 from the Middle East are terrorists.  Not Swedes, not English, not Americans, but Middle Eastern Muslims. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: December 04, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »

Please keep my(trucker) hubby in prayer. He is very ill in Homedale,ID and has made it to a clinic there. Do not know if it is flu, or spider bite(due to redness,heat on one leg) or what. I know I have never in our 30 plus years known him to be this ill.

I'm 'way behind here, Nana, but I will keep your husband in my thoughts and hope it all works out.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: December 04, 2010, 10:35:51 AM »

http://floydreports.com/tsa-theme-song/?utm_source=Expose+Obama&utm_campaign=8171616f04-EO_12_02_201012_4_2010&utm_medium=email

Good morning Monkeys---Here's a little song for Mr. and Mrs. Cool as they board their flight back home.  I'm sorry I don't know how to embed videos.

Oh, and by the way, TSA gropers touch people in their uh...."private parts" inside their underwear and then do the same to you without changing gloves.  The CDC isn't concerned, but we do have the right to demand they change gloves before they grope us. However, if you do, they will just get a new pair from their pocket which according to those who study things like this, have more germs than our uh...."private parts."  This is a dangerous procedure as it can pass along parasites, diseases, etc.  I believe this to be a violation of the 4th Amendment and a health hazard.  Also, Muslim women in their garbs are only touched above the neck.  I believe this is a civil rights violation based on descrimination against non-Muslims.  Am I the only one who cares?  Has this country lost all common sense?  Even small children with blond hair are groped.  Even nuns are groped.  But not those women who go around looking like walking bottles.
How do we know they're women?  They could bre male terrorists.  They could be a midget standing on another midget's shoulders.  What is wrong with Janet Napolitano?

Everyone with the IQ of room temperature or above knows that only males between around 18 and 30 from the Middle East are terrorists.  Not Swedes, not English, not Americans, but Middle Eastern Muslims. 

OK--I missed everything.  the wedding took place, JSM and Mr. Cool are back and Nana's husband is on the way home.  4Donks new dog got through the surgery.  All is well.

But what I said above still goes.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: December 04, 2010, 10:59:21 AM »

OK--I missed everything.  the wedding took place, JSM and Mr. Cool are back and Nana's husband is on the way home.  4Donks new dog got through the surgery.  All is well.

But what I said above still goes.

Hi BB! Always good to see you here. You always give us food for thought too. And somehow, you always make me laugh.

Our country is just insane. Started many years ago, IMO.

BTW, saw you thank Klaas and me a few days ago.

You are very welcome!

Good morning everyone. Glad Fancy comes home today, 4 Donks. Nana, hope your hubby is showing some improvement today. Tol ... so sorry about the slippery outside. Do not fall down again. That's orders.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: December 04, 2010, 11:14:02 AM »

Please keep my(trucker) hubby in prayer. He is very ill in Homedale,ID and has made it to a clinic there. Do not know if it is flu, or spider bite(due to redness,heat on one leg) or what. I know I have never in our 30 plus years known him to be this ill.

Nana - how is hubby doing?  I have a soft spot in my heart for Truckers -- they certainly dont get the credit they deserve for doing what they do  an angelic monkey

Hoping he is on the mend and heals quickly!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: December 04, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »

4 Donks,

Bless both your hearts!

aww, Brandi, just so sweet............both you and the picture.
Love it.

Thank you, Tol!

I didn't realize the picture was taken at the Vet's.

I am pleased Fancy gets to come home today.

She'll recover faster with the love in 4 Donk's home.

an angelic monkey

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1518 on: December 04, 2010, 11:33:48 AM »

I agree with you. I am sure I will not fly while this stupidity goes on. The problem is TSA sells it as a way to protect us. And people swallow it hook line and sinker.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: December 04, 2010, 11:51:16 AM »

When the whole world seems full of evil and scary stuff Our Great Big God sends a glorious burst of Grace!!

I am cleaning.  In the back of the house.  I heard PJ barking and that is rare so I came out of the dust to check on him.

My neighbors............my wonderful, gift from God neighbors, just cleared all my snow.

They will take no money.  They just thanked me for always being so kind to their children and to them.

I  am so so so blessed and so so so grateful.

These are the kind of angels that are with all our missing and sadly deceased children.  I just know it.

There are angels among us and when it is time we will understand all this horror.  I have to believe that.

Tol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.