March 19, 2024, 01:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inspirational Songs  (Read 182094 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 04:40:10 AM »

This is for Sister
Our " Sister" Monkey ~ who I believe does not know her " worth" - she posts her most incredible words in places within this site. If she only could see " that the viewers" are in numbers of 100's ..yet no one dares to reply.  Her posts are so worthy and so beautiful, I feel most who read are not " able" to post their own reflection ..Its too scary for them. To admit I Believe. I am not afraid.

Sister to me is a gift. Her words have been so profound upon my life in the last 2 years/ her Posts within by herself / her own words offered - She may not know it. She has offered more than " Any church" any place - and I have dabbled in many churches within my years. Not like I did not go .. I did go. I found it to be " not my personal gig"..

I know that when I am feeling off or down, I can go to Sister's posts and read and find her words - to raise me up.

I want you Sister to know, that even when you do not find comments, You are read by many. Many who wish to read you..

You have been such an empowerment to me ~ just one human being ~ that I fell upon, I honestly believe you found me first.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwBPs3MhXm8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HwBPs3MhXm8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 10:51:56 AM »

My favorite version of "You Raise Me Up"...it includes the missing verse...

Selah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2sZuJbxi8Y

Another good version by Il Divo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU6KQt-f6jQ&feature=related

Sister, if you only knew how you "raise us up"...God Bless your day!     an angelic monkey

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 11:10:12 AM »

One more for you Sister...gets me through the day sometimes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6HXUN19AY

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 12:15:28 PM »

from Claycat in the Zahra Baker thread:

"The Little Girl" song by John Michael Montgomery
http://music.aol.com/video/the-little-girl-warner/john-michael-montgomery/1101905

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 12:17:39 PM »

from Claycat in the Zahra Baker thread:

"The Little Girl" song by John Michael Montgomery
http://music.aol.com/video/the-little-girl-warner/john-michael-montgomery/1101905

The lyrics from Klaas in the Zahra Baker thread:
The Little Girl by John Michael Montgomery

Her parents never took the young girl to church
Never spoke of His name
Never read her His word
Two non-believers walking lost in this world
Took their baby with them
What a sad little girl

Her daddy drank all day and mommy did drugs
Never wanted to play
Or give kisses and hugs
She'd watch the TV and sit there on the couch
While her mom fell asleep
And her daddy went out

And the drinking and the fighting
just got worse every night
Behind their couch she'd be hiding
Oh what a sad little life
And like it always does, the bad just got worse
With every slap and every curse
Until her daddy in a drunk rage one night
Used a gun on her mom and then took his life

And some people from the city took the girl far away
To a new mom and a new dad
kisses and hugs everyday
Her first day of Sunday school the teacher walked in
And a small little girl
Stared at a picture of Him

She said I know that man up there on that cross
I don't know His name
But I know He got off
Cause He was there in my old house
and held me close to His side
As I hid there behind our couch
The night that my parents died

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2010, 12:28:40 PM »

even when I can't spell . . . hear and not here, duh.
Good night . . . way beyond my sleep time.  Thanks for being here at this moment, in this place.  Again, I have richly received.

Sister, I hope you are sleeping well. SO glad I was able to be here, you are a blessing...and I am glad God used me tonight.
You're in my prayers.     an angelic monkey

I slept like a baby . . . thank you for your prayers.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »

This is for Sister
Our " Sister" Monkey ~ who I believe does not know her " worth" - she posts her most incredible words in places within this site. If she only could see " that the viewers" are in numbers of 100's ..yet no one dares to reply.  Her posts are so worthy and so beautiful, I feel most who read are not " able" to post their own reflection ..Its too scary for them. To admit I Believe. I am not afraid.

Sister to me is a gift. Her words have been so profound upon my life in the last 2 years/ her Posts within by herself / her own words offered - She may not know it. She has offered more than " Any church" any place - and I have dabbled in many churches within my years. Not like I did not go .. I did go. I found it to be " not my personal gig"..

I know that when I am feeling off or down, I can go to Sister's posts and read and find her words - to raise me up.

I want you Sister to know, that even when you do not find comments, You are read by many. Many who wish to read you..

You have been such an empowerment to me ~ just one human being ~ that I fell upon, I honestly believe you found me first.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwBPs3MhXm8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HwBPs3MhXm8?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Deenie, I am humbled by your thoughts and words.  I was raised to stand for what you believe and try to live as you believe.  I am a respector of the power of words, which can raise people up or cut them to shreds.  I was taught when you give someone your word that is the mighest gift of yourself you can give.  So I stand for what I believe, not in judgment of others, but in wonder of the gifts and blessings I receive.  I share my words in hopes they bring encouragement, hope, comfort, laughter or whatever the reader is seeking.  Folks don't need to comment, although I also enjoy reading them.  I do this as my gift and affirmations are wonderful . . . but the greatest affirmation I receive is from our Lord.
I am delighted folks are finding this place as a safe place to come . . . as Dr. Phil would call it . . . a safe place to fall.
I know you are so good with finding the right music . . . that too is a gift . . . but instead of posting the video, if you could just give the name, the artists and the link, we won't be causing any problems for the board, if you know what I mean.
I love you too my dear flower . . . thank you for being here.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2010, 12:46:08 PM »

One more for you Sister...gets me through the day sometimes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6HXUN19AY

"You Are My Hiding Place" - Selah

Nana, how beautiful.  Love this rendition.  Though I can't read music and don't have a true singing voice, I have started a Praise Choir and we are learning this song.  What an inspiration.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2010, 02:36:28 PM »

"The Call" by Matt Kennon
in part this is about a young man contemplating suicide.  The message is powerful . . . just a word can change a life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK3zs7EV6Tk

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 11:49:32 AM »

Sharing another song I love and is so powerful!

Darlene Zschech - I Will Run to You   (Hillsong)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2wCVcmYOU&feature=BF&list=QL&index=4

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 08:34:54 PM »

I'm going to copy some of the video songs other monkeys have posted in different threads which are uplifting to our spirits.  I will only be using the links so as to not fill up the board.  I will try to give credit to whoever posted the song and the thread it came from.  Blessings.

You are so caring and considerate...and the prayers you post are just beautiful...you are truly a vessel. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MyMonkey, thank you so much for saying that . . . I am blessed with a gift from God I love to share . . . I just close my eyes and I enter his sanctuary and I humbly sit at his feet.  I can feel the cool marble of the floor on my legs, its swirls are in black white and gold.  The saints are there and the seraphaim are there singing so softly as they fly with two wings, cover their eyes with two wings, and cover their mouths with two wings.  No matter the circumstance, no matter the need, no matter how I may have failed in whatever task I was asked and enabled to do . . . I am never afraid to enter the place where I am ready for his love and his correction . . . I have no sense of time in this special place . . . and though often I am reduced to tears and end up sprawled on the cool floor . . . when I leave I frequently go through this arched door into an incredible garden filled with roses all the colors of the rainbow.  The scent is not overpowering, just soft and deliciate.  And I sit on a bench and think about all that was said in the sanctuary . . . and sometimes my heart is still so heavy . . . and along this stoned path comes a figure cloaked in a beautiful purple robe.  He sits next to me and pulls me into the crook of his arm as he places his hand on my shoulder . . . and he says to me, "Do not worry my sister, tomorrow will be better, for I am with you always."  It is my Jesus and together we sing "In the Garden."  I wish I could describe it better for you but it is a place in my mind and in that place there really are no words, just thoughts.  Every night I go to His Sanctuary . . . every night I am refreshed with knowing I am loved.  Praying with words is difficult for me . . . I always feel I have lost something from the translation of thought to word.  Yet if my words, the Lord's words through me, bring one moment of comfort to one person, then to Him I give the praise for using this unworthy vessel.  It is only by His power that he turns ordinary people like me into extraordinary people who love.  It's one of the reasons I come here so often . . . this place has been touched abundantly with extraordinary people who are gifted in so many different ways . . . I am blessed to me in your company.

Hi Sister,

Reading your post made my heart race....what a beautiful description!  an angelic monkey

I have a request if I may...I have a need for prayer for myself and I will call it as my pastor does a unspoken prayer request...Thank you for your prayers and gracious words...I love coming here and reading what you post...also my prayers for your sister and how is she doing? an angelic monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2010, 12:56:00 AM »

I'm going to copy some of the video songs other monkeys have posted in different threads which are uplifting to our spirits.  I will only be using the links so as to not fill up the board.  I will try to give credit to whoever posted the song and the thread it came from.  Blessings.

You are so caring and considerate...and the prayers you post are just beautiful...you are truly a vessel. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MyMonkey, thank you so much for saying that . . . I am blessed with a gift from God I love to share . . . I just close my eyes and I enter his sanctuary and I humbly sit at his feet.  I can feel the cool marble of the floor on my legs, its swirls are in black white and gold.  The saints are there and the seraphaim are there singing so softly as they fly with two wings, cover their eyes with two wings, and cover their mouths with two wings.  No matter the circumstance, no matter the need, no matter how I may have failed in whatever task I was asked and enabled to do . . . I am never afraid to enter the place where I am ready for his love and his correction . . . I have no sense of time in this special place . . . and though often I am reduced to tears and end up sprawled on the cool floor . . . when I leave I frequently go through this arched door into an incredible garden filled with roses all the colors of the rainbow.  The scent is not overpowering, just soft and deliciate.  And I sit on a bench and think about all that was said in the sanctuary . . . and sometimes my heart is still so heavy . . . and along this stoned path comes a figure cloaked in a beautiful purple robe.  He sits next to me and pulls me into the crook of his arm as he places his hand on my shoulder . . . and he says to me, "Do not worry my sister, tomorrow will be better, for I am with you always."  It is my Jesus and together we sing "In the Garden."  I wish I could describe it better for you but it is a place in my mind and in that place there really are no words, just thoughts.  Every night I go to His Sanctuary . . . every night I am refreshed with knowing I am loved.  Praying with words is difficult for me . . . I always feel I have lost something from the translation of thought to word.  Yet if my words, the Lord's words through me, bring one moment of comfort to one person, then to Him I give the praise for using this unworthy vessel.  It is only by His power that he turns ordinary people like me into extraordinary people who love.  It's one of the reasons I come here so often . . . this place has been touched abundantly with extraordinary people who are gifted in so many different ways . . . I am blessed to me in your company.

Hi Sister,

Reading your post made my heart race....what a beautiful description!  an angelic monkey

I have a request if I may...I have a need for prayer for myself and I will call it as my pastor does a unspoken prayer request...Thank you for your prayers and gracious words...I love coming here and reading what you post...also my prayers for your sister and how is she doing? an angelic monkey

Hi mymonkey

I am not Sister, but I hope it is ok to tell you that I will be praying for you!

"Prayer Warrior" by Heirloom

http://fvlinks.blogspot.com/

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 10:13:47 AM »

Hi Sister,

Hi mymonkey

I am not Sister, but I hope it is ok to tell you that I will be praying for you!

Thank you Nana...all prayers are appreciated....thank you for being so thoughtful. an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 12:45:12 PM »

Hi Sister,

MyMonkey, thank you for asking about my sister Connie.  Seems like I am being swamped by funerals in the past 2 weeks.  Have my 5th one tomorrow.  As soon as I can refocus, will let you know about Connie.  Again, thank you for asking.  Love and Blessings.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 12:48:03 PM »

Hi Sister,

Hi mymonkey

Nana, the link is sending me to Farmville -- is that right?  I don't go and play there or is this something else?  Me not too computer literate :>)

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 01:09:07 PM »

Sister...I am not pc literate either, but I bet you I copied the wrong link...lol, I will see what I can do!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 01:12:08 PM »

Sister...I am not pc literate either, but I bet you I copied the wrong link...lol, I will see what I can do!
I feel like the strawman in the Wizard of Oz  -- if I only had a brain!
Thanks for checking for me.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 01:18:55 PM »

Ok, try this one Sister...I promise to<insert try> pay more attention when I am on Facebook and here at the same time! Facebook keeps me up to date on my family, feels like I am closer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT2Rc2J_yzI&feature=related

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 01:20:26 PM »

Oh, you have a brain! I have one too...my oldest daughter who instinctively knows how to read the crash tones in my voice!     

Our talents lie elsewhere!     an angelic monkey

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 01:30:35 PM »

Oh, you have a brain! I have one too...my oldest daughter who instinctively knows how to read the crash tones in my voice!     

Our talents lie elsewhere!     an angelic monkey

Beautiful song . . . thank you for sharing.  Can I borrow your daughter . . . sounds if we have the same tones

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.