April 25, 2024, 12:35:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Tsunami of Taxes Continues...  (Read 1349 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 04, 2010, 02:20:27 PM »

I keep hearing that on Tuesday, while the nation was watching the historical voting, the Federal Reserve was busy devaluing, debasing, and destroying the dollar.   By some estimates I heard, the dollar is now worth 20% less. 

When government acts, or fails to act, and it costs me more, that a tax.  Simple mind - government and it's agents are costing me more.  At some point, taxation becomes theft.

Why didn't Obama do some real financial reform?  Open the books at the Fed?  End the power of the Fed to destroy our lives?  Our savings?  Our nation?  Our retirement?  Security for our children and our future?

Real financial reform would have addressed the Federal Reserve, Freddie/Fannie/GinnieMae, and the welfare that seems to flow from taxpayer pockets to Wall Street.

Who's going to be spending that money?  Names please!!!  More bailouts for foreign nations?  Foreign banks?  Big global corporations and foreign workers?

How does the Fed seem to destroy our dollar?  They keep printing more, making existing money worth less.

Why hasn't there been a robust comprehensive audit of the Federal Reserve? 

Why hasn't it's power and job rotation been ended? 

Why does Obama keep supporting welfare for Wall Street, large banks and global special interests?

Wow.  Obama responsible for a 20% tax increase on all Americans.  The day the dollar died, twenty percent at a time.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 02:25:01 PM »

How much will the Obamacare taxes go up?

How much did your group insurance go up?  How many fewer choices do you have available?

How much more will come out of your pocket to pay for vaccines that cost Americans $300 per dose while the Chinese make one for $.50 per dose?

How many Americans will receive one treatment for cancer at $100,000 while others receive a year of the same treatment for just $30,000?

Why didn't Obama do something to reign in big pharma?  On one hand, he talks about politicians spreading fear regarding his agenda, yet he does nothing when big unions, and leftists spread fear about healthcare and cancer. 

How many drugs and pharma therapies are sold due to fear marketing?

Fear and the marketing of fear are another Obama tax on our pockets.  Where is the tort reform?  Making drug companies accountable for their claims and fear tactics?  Oops!!!  I forgot, Obama once invested in big pharma and his wife worked for big medical.

just my humble opinion

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.