April 20, 2024, 05:53:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 177751 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »

an angelic monkey I have no words..Just prayers of thanks this beautiful child has been found. Thank you Father for your mercy.

Hello monkeys.  Just getting back on after taking care of mother and mother in law. What has happened?  Has Zahra been found?  Where can I read this news?  If this is true, my prayers have been answered.  Now, to arrest the papa!!!

The media is reporting that part of Zahra has been found , LE is saying evidence of significance has been found they have never said Zahra's remains have been found.
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2010, 06:59:04 PM »

They probably have to take alot of surrounding evidence too..thus the bigger hole.

People have been coming to see the spot in Granite Falls where the remains were found. They can walk right up to the hole. Why???

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc

maybe the LE got all that was in the area/hole
im wondering why dig such a large hole, what indication
did they have to dig. did the spot look like it had
been dug b4,so they dug and found the remains, and were
just being thorough
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 07:01:29 PM »

Zahra's dad meets with police, mom arrives in US as 'possible human remains' found (with video)

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - New evidence that officials say is "possible human remains" was found Wednesday in the search for a missing 10-year-old Hickory girl, as WBTV learns that Zahra Baker's biological mother arrived Thursday in North Carolina.

Meanwhile, Adam Baker, Zahra's father who first reported her missing in a 911 call on Oct. 9, was at the Hickory Police station Thursday afternoon for about an hour. He and his attorney met with investigators and was later allowed to leave.

Investigators told WBTV on Thursday that search teams in Caldwell County found evidence on Wednesday, during a search of Gunpowder Creek, that "could provide valuable information in the Zahra Baker case."

The evidence, which are "possible human remains," has been sent to the State Medical Examiner's office in Chapel Hill. From there it will be sent to the NC State Bureau of Investigation's lab for DNA testing.

MORE...

http://www.live5news.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465050
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 07:05:09 PM »

Zahra's Biological Mother Visits Memorial Outside Baker Home

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25763688/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2010, 07:07:16 PM »

Remains Found, Being Tested In Search For Zahr

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25763540/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2010, 07:13:17 PM »

Source: Human remains found in search for Zahra (with video)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/zahra-baker/Zahras-biological-mother-headed-to-NC-107221463.html
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 07:13:51 PM »

an angelic monkey I have no words..Just prayers of thanks this beautiful child has been found. Thank you Father for your mercy.

Hello monkeys.  Just getting back on after taking care of mother and mother in law. What has happened?  Has Zahra been found?  Where can I read this news?  If this is true, my prayers have been answered.  Now, to arrest the papa!!!

The media is reporting that part of Zahra has been found , LE is saying evidence of significance has been found they have never said Zahra's remains have been found.

OMG!!!!  I can hardly believe it.  I assumed it would be another long drawn out case.  I surely hope there is enough evidence to lock up pop and keep SM in jail.  Thanks for the info.  Been so busy today.  Was about to break out in hives cause I have not been on all day.  Thanks again.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 07:18:05 PM »

Images from the search at Christie road today.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 07:43:36 PM »

Northern thanks for the videos and pictures.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »

I wonder if they spoke with Adam today to give him the opportunity to man up and tell the truth of what happened to Zahra.  If not then they will put the evidence together, arrest him and hopefully he will never see daylight again.

I do hope they have located enough evidence to hang both of them. This could explain the dogs hitting on both vehicles. One taking some to one spot while the other went to the other place with some of the remains. Makes me sick to think about it.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »

Nancy Grace reporting that although not officially announced that "sources" on the scene have found human remains, associating it to the "no fly zone" and medical examiner being called to the scene.  "Partial remains" are being speculated to mean this precious girl who was such a shining beam of survival was dismembered.  I'm tending to believe that the only reason why it has not been officially announced is that they are awaiting sufficient testing that leaves no doubt on the identity.

There is no means of state execution harsh enough for her murderer(s)....my heart bleeds tonight knowing this beautiful young girl survived so much yet was denied a full life after all she had been through, cant muster any other words at the moment.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 08:24:28 PM »

one of these 2 idiots had to have told LE where to find Zahra don't ya think? otherwise, it looks like a pretty good hiding spot for a body that may or may not have ever been found jmo...
I hardly know what to say either on this..it is so sad and just boggles my mind that anyone could have harmed this little girl especially after all that she had already been through...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 08:34:16 PM »

Since the police had Elisa in the police car a week or so ago she must have given them the approximate area where Zahra is, at least it seems that way.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 08:37:05 PM »

one of these 2 idiots had to have told LE where to find Zahra don't ya think? otherwise, it looks like a pretty good hiding spot for a body that may or may not have ever been found jmo...
I hardly know what to say either on this..it is so sad and just boggles my mind that anyone could have harmed this little girl especially after all that she had already been through...

The LE were pretty smart to hurry up and arrest SM on other charges.  They knew how flaky she was and figured she would talk under pressure.  She did just that.  Her so called nickname of "Dark Heart" fits her.  I never believed he father (Adam) would have killed his own daughter and disposed of her in some type of "horrifying" manner, but HE DID JUST THAT!!!!.  These people are evil and there is no punishment that will do for this crime.  I hate them!!!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 08:40:13 PM »

Since the police had Elisa in the police car a week or so ago she must have given them the approximate area where Zahra is, at least it seems that way.

Yes, she kept saying that Zahra was not missing and the LE knew where she was!!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 08:41:48 PM »

mariloo..at first I believed the dad for about the first day or so.... until I heard his 911 call and some other reasons...He is evil just like the SM...He is the one who used his employment's landscaping  equipment to dig that hole...when they dig a hole for planting trees, ever seen the hole digger that they use?? it is huge and goes right through the ground...all just my opinion..they are both the devil's spawn if you ask me..they deserve death...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »

Yes, she kept saying that Zahra was not missing and the LE knew where she was!!
Just unbelievable 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 08:43:57 PM »

mariloo..at first I believed the dad for about the first day or so.... until I heard his 911 call and some other reasons...He is evil just like the SM...He is the one who used his employment's landscaping  equipment to dig that hole...when they dig a hole for planting trees, ever seen the hole digger that they use?? it is huge and goes right through the ground...all just my opinion..they are both the devil's spawn if you ask me..they deserve death...
I have never seen the equipment that they use but can just imagine 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 08:45:57 PM »

I have never seen the equipment that they use but can just imagine 

with a large tree, the roots are all balled up and they are huge..the hole has to be dug deep enough and wide enough to place it all in the ground....

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 08:47:07 PM »

I agree with the death penalty, just wish it could last a few days.  Like you, when I heard Adam laugh on he 911 call, my heart sank and I knew he was guilty and little Zahra was dead.  Hopefully,  she did not suffer too much before that final moment.  I would love to torture these two evil people for what they did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.