May 30, 2024, 10:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 180441 times)
Nightowl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: November 12, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »

This is so sad, that poor little girl.  The press conference was shown live here.  The reporter travelling with ED is talking now and he says from information that he has heard but can't talk about yet, he doesn't think that an arrest is imminent, unless some other major piece of evidence comes to light.  I assume he means AB.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: November 12, 2010, 04:08:53 PM »

Thank you all for the overview.

The live stream cut out for me.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: November 12, 2010, 04:08:54 PM »

LE has done an outstanding job, no doubt about it!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 12, 2010, 04:09:01 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #324 on: November 12, 2010, 04:09:30 PM »

This is so sad, that poor little girl.  The press conference was shown live here.  The reporter travelling with ED is talking now and he says from information that he has heard but can't talk about yet, he doesn't think that an arrest is imminent, unless some other major piece of evidence comes to light.  I assume he means AB.
Thank-you 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 12, 2010, 04:09:35 PM »

Thanks everyone that provided the links for the press conference and those that gave information for folks that weren't able to view.  This is just so sad.    I hope we can hear more upcoming news, like some arrests. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: November 12, 2010, 04:09:47 PM »

THanks for the updates.  I was able to sneak away into the break room and watch the presser on TV.  Sad Sad situation.  Do you guys believe they dismembered her?  How can someone do that to another human being let alone a precious 10 year old child, who has had nothing but battles in her life.  I am just happy she is away from the hell on earth she was living and has finally found her peace. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: November 12, 2010, 04:10:11 PM »

Nancy Grace is supposed to be dedicating an hour tonight on this case and speaking to the photographer traveling with Emily.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #328 on: November 12, 2010, 04:10:29 PM »

I don't get it. Do they think EB buried remains by herself? That 911 call is enough for me to know he was part of it.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2010, 04:10:36 PM »

HLN replaying presser NOW>

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 12, 2010, 04:12:06 PM »

I hope Adam is terrified.
they said he had a meeting with 2 of the step-monster's daughters.
I want him arrested.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 12, 2010, 04:12:40 PM »

Yes, they sure have but it wont be complete until the monster(s) answer to the heinous crimes they committed upon this beautiful young girl, a girl who lived to survive...only to be denied that right by despicable poor excuses for human beings.  You'd have to be a rock not to be completely heartbroken that an evil individual would even think to do these unimaginable acts on any child much less one that was surviving cancer & had lost a limb in that fight.    Too bad there arent public squares in modern society, Id like a hand in throwing a few fatal blows to this monster(s).

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: November 12, 2010, 04:12:59 PM »

I don't get it. Do they think EB buried remains by herself? That 911 call is enough for me to know he was part of it.

I don't get it either.  They haven't named a person of interest or suspect.

Perhaps they are waiting on more test results to be certain before they pursue further action or are waiting to put together a grand jury?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 12, 2010, 04:14:44 PM »

Yes, they sure have but it wont be complete until the monster(s) answer to the heinous crimes they committed upon this beautiful young girl, a girl who lived to survive...only to be denied that right by despicable poor excuses for human beings.  You'd have to be a rock not to be completely heartbroken that an evil individual would even think to do these unimaginable acts on any child much less one that was surviving cancer & had lost a limb in that fight.    Too bad there arent public squares in modern society, Id like a hand in throwing a few fatal blows to this monster(s).

I see, you have that baton all ready to go! 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: November 12, 2010, 04:15:10 PM »

Thank you for posting links.  Great job, LE.  Bravo.

This case has been so hard on the chief and on all the investigators and searchers (and Monkeys).  Did we hear him say anything about a continuing search for additional evidence or remains?  Perhaps they have found all of Zahra's remains?  If so, it is curious that there was an apparent shallow grave on Dudley Shoals, and a single "bone" on Christy Road, where the prosthetic leg was also found.  What about the Indian Graves search the other day... did we find out whether anything they found there was related to Zahra?  I'm curious whether they have recovered all of her remains, and if not, whether they will continue to search.

Also, he mentioned that DNA in the recovered "bone" was matched to Zahra's DNA obtained from the 21st Ave. home.  I'm thinking... that does not necessarily mean that she made the move to that house, right?  The DNA from the home could have come from a toothbrush, hairbrush, clothing, or something like that, yes?  Or even from the hearing aids? 

Poor precious Zahra!  Yes, our hearts go out to Emily.  We weep with her.  Bless her and comfort her.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: November 12, 2010, 04:16:35 PM »

I want him arrested.

I hope others find Adam before he is arrested and just beat the s**t out of him!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #336 on: November 12, 2010, 04:17:02 PM »

If they don't arrest him immediately, I think they should persue him into the center of town for a little stroll. I'd be just fine if he had a little 911 emergency before his arrest.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: November 12, 2010, 04:17:39 PM »

That's it. Very short, but you could see the pain.

I'm very impressed with LE so far in this case.

For the most part I am too.  However ... when you consider the 911 call reporting Zahra missing ... why has Adam not been indicted along with his wife.  It would make sense that the false 911 missing persons report by Adam and the fake ransom note written by Elisa should BOTH be considered obsruction of justice.

Janet

+++++

Elisa Baker indicted on felony obstruction of justice charge
Posted on November 1, 2010 at 4:08 PM

CATAWBA COUNTY, N.C. -- A Catawba County grand jury indicted Elisa Baker on a felony obstruction of justice charge Monday afternoon.

Police charged Baker with obstruction of justice on Oct. 11. Baker allegedly wrote a fake ransom note that was found at her home the day her stepdaughter, 10-year-old Zahra Baker, was reported missing.

Baker was arrested on charges unrelated to Zahra Baker’s disappearance on Oct. 10; the day after the 10-year-old was reported missing.

The case will go to trial in January 2011.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/zahra-baker/Elisa-Baker-indicted-on-felony-obstruction-of-justice-charge-106474898.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #338 on: November 12, 2010, 04:17:41 PM »

I want him arrested.

I hope others find Adam before he is arrested and just beat the s**t out of him!!!

LOL!! High Five!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #339 on: November 12, 2010, 04:17:46 PM »

Thanks everyone that provided the links for the press conference and those that gave information for folks that weren't able to view.  This is just so sad.    I hope we can hear more upcoming news, like some arrests. 

I am thinking the Grand Jury will be meeting soon to hand down indictments. There is no way with Zahra's little body scattered here and yonder that Adam is not guilty as sin and I can't wait to see his perp walk. My heart is broken for Zahra's mother. But know that Zahra is whole again in Heaven being shown all the love she never had here.

And I can't find it in me to ask for mercy on AB ,EB, KB's soul.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.