May 23, 2024, 02:00:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 179934 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: November 13, 2010, 12:40:29 AM »

DNA Tested After Police Find Remains Believed To Be Zahra's (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25779194/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 13, 2010, 12:43:00 AM »

Objectivity, emotion collide in covering tragedy

There is no glory in covering a tragedy like the story of Zahra Baker.

I am only on the periphery of the story, reporting now and then on the search for Zahra.

But, like my colleagues, I was fearful from the beginning that this story would not have a happy ending.

Friday, the world learned that Zahra is indeed dead. DNA tests proved that human remains belong to Zahra.

That more remains of a child were found in a different location suggests a crime of unspeakable nature.

Journalists strive for detachment. It’s one way we maintain objectivity. In Zahra’s case, detachment is impossible.

The powerful emotions connected with the story cannot be ignored.

We know we must not editorialize in a report, but we have opinions we keep to ourselves, or share with only a chosen few.

We also know that stories like Zahra’s sell newspapers and drive up TV viewing.

But the public wants to know about the victims. They want to know about Zahra, the brave, beautiful little girl who overcame cancer and may have suffered from abuse.

We want to be the first to report the good news, but each passing day is a reminder that Zahra’s story will not turn out well.

We, and our readers, want to know everything about Zahra and her family. Our inquiries stretch halfway around the world.

We cannot help but be affected by Zahra’s smiling face and the terror she faced at the end of her life.

We are objective, but not detached. We stand on the outside of the story looking in as observers to chronicle the investigation and the outpouring of affection and sympathy from people who did not know Zahra.

I have not met one person, anywhere, man or woman, who has not said they would have given her a loving home if they had the chance.

Not one.

People who never heard of Zahra before her disappearance become emotional talking about the little girl with the winsome smile.

It’s a story the public will not let us drop, even if we were so inclined.

Zahra became our daughter, our sister, our friend. We hoped against hope that she somehow would be found alive.

The net that police, deputies, the SBI and the FBI spread in the search for the truth ruled out the remote possibility that someone who loved her had spirited Zahra away to a safe haven.

So, now, we trust that heaven is her reward.

I’ve written about stories such as Zahra’s before. It’s never easy to report on the awful, violent death of a teenager, or a grandmother, or anyone who is the victim of a hideous evil.

Reporters are often witness to things they wish they’d never seen — things nobody should ever see, or victims endure.

You learn to take the photo, scribble notes, listen to the investigators and write. That doesn’t mean we are not deeply touched by senseless loss of life and the terror to which victims of violence are subjected.

We are objective, and we are connected. The connection to a story cannot be broken. It’s because journalism is about people, not inanimate objects.

It’s the people factor that drives journalism and makes the profession attractive.

A reporter who doesn’t like people cannot do the job.

Connectivity is a blessing for a reporter, and sometimes a curse.

We pursue stories such as Zahra’s because it’s the right thing to do. It’s our job. Readers want to know, and they want to know the truth.

We have to report extraordinary sadness. It’s unrealistic to believe we can write only happy stories. And there’s no joyful twist we can apply to Zahra except to remind people that she once was a happy, courageous little girl we wish we could have known before it was too late.

I will not lie. Pursuing even a sad story, even Zahra’s story, comes with a feeling of accomplishment if we are able to saturate our reports with the humanity of all concerned and give the public an accurate accounting of events with objectivity and compassion.

We want you to know who Zahra was. You should know about the heroic effort put forth by investigators. We want you to know about the people who hurt her.

We will strive to tell everyone exactly what happened.

But there’s no glory. When hope is lost, it hurts.

Years ago, I had to deal with the spiritual implications of perhaps feeling too much glee over the executions of two thugs who murdered a teenager.

Zahra’s story moves me to my soul.

We journalists have performed admirably, I think. You will excuse us if we’re not jovial right now.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/12/objectivity-emotion-collide-covering-tragedy-ar-533862/

This is an excellent editorial by Larry Clark.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: November 13, 2010, 12:47:32 AM »

Aaron Young
I can answer for myself lilly, I am elisas ex husband we were married 10 years been seperated for 3 years been divorced for 1 year 3 months LEGALLY!!
6 hours ago

Colleen Sleer
Aaron, how do you think Elisa got away with marrying Adam, I believe they married in July 2008, but you said you have been divorced "legally" only 1y3m. Seems there is an overlap in time there?
2 hours ago

Aaron Young
LOL thats the thing We werent divorced when they got married. she kept telling me she got our divorce in aussie and hell i wasnt stupid so I filed over here just to make sure. And I would have divorced sooner but I'm disabled and dont have very much money. WOW thatll give some people some stuff to talk about huh, how broke i am BUT Im very pleased LOTS & LOTS of people were trash talking me and it seems now that A LOT of you actually now know how much me and Kristy cared for zahra
about an hour ago

Colleen Sleer
I wonder if she convinced herself with her lies.

So technically, Adam isn't married to Elisa?

Aaron, thanks for your answer, sorry that you didn't have the funds to divorce her sooner, and don't feel the need to explain your financials.
16 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/topic.php?uid=162072750477909&topic=242

So, she is a bigamist? Wow!

Seems to be.  Now this begs the question of Adam being in the US with his WIFE who really was not his WIFE if in fact this is true.  Wonder what happens to his status or green card or whatever he has to be in the US if they never were really married?  There was an article early on where the reporter said he could not find any marriage cert for them in the US and assumed they were married in Aussie.

I think if this is the case, they can now testify against each other?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: November 13, 2010, 12:48:36 AM »

Objectivity, emotion collide in covering tragedy

There is no glory in covering a tragedy like the story of Zahra Baker.

I am only on the periphery of the story, reporting now and then on the search for Zahra.

But, like my colleagues, I was fearful from the beginning that this story would not have a happy ending.

Friday, the world learned that Zahra is indeed dead. DNA tests proved that human remains belong to Zahra.

That more remains of a child were found in a different location suggests a crime of unspeakable nature.

Journalists strive for detachment. It’s one way we maintain objectivity. In Zahra’s case, detachment is impossible.

The powerful emotions connected with the story cannot be ignored.

We know we must not editorialize in a report, but we have opinions we keep to ourselves, or share with only a chosen few.

We also know that stories like Zahra’s sell newspapers and drive up TV viewing.

But the public wants to know about the victims. They want to know about Zahra, the brave, beautiful little girl who overcame cancer and may have suffered from abuse.

We want to be the first to report the good news, but each passing day is a reminder that Zahra’s story will not turn out well.

We, and our readers, want to know everything about Zahra and her family. Our inquiries stretch halfway around the world.

We cannot help but be affected by Zahra’s smiling face and the terror she faced at the end of her life.

We are objective, but not detached. We stand on the outside of the story looking in as observers to chronicle the investigation and the outpouring of affection and sympathy from people who did not know Zahra.

I have not met one person, anywhere, man or woman, who has not said they would have given her a loving home if they had the chance.

Not one.

People who never heard of Zahra before her disappearance become emotional talking about the little girl with the winsome smile.

It’s a story the public will not let us drop, even if we were so inclined.

Zahra became our daughter, our sister, our friend. We hoped against hope that she somehow would be found alive.

The net that police, deputies, the SBI and the FBI spread in the search for the truth ruled out the remote possibility that someone who loved her had spirited Zahra away to a safe haven.

So, now, we trust that heaven is her reward.

I’ve written about stories such as Zahra’s before. It’s never easy to report on the awful, violent death of a teenager, or a grandmother, or anyone who is the victim of a hideous evil.

Reporters are often witness to things they wish they’d never seen — things nobody should ever see, or victims endure.

You learn to take the photo, scribble notes, listen to the investigators and write. That doesn’t mean we are not deeply touched by senseless loss of life and the terror to which victims of violence are subjected.

We are objective, and we are connected. The connection to a story cannot be broken. It’s because journalism is about people, not inanimate objects.

It’s the people factor that drives journalism and makes the profession attractive.

A reporter who doesn’t like people cannot do the job.

Connectivity is a blessing for a reporter, and sometimes a curse.

We pursue stories such as Zahra’s because it’s the right thing to do. It’s our job. Readers want to know, and they want to know the truth.

We have to report extraordinary sadness. It’s unrealistic to believe we can write only happy stories. And there’s no joyful twist we can apply to Zahra except to remind people that she once was a happy, courageous little girl we wish we could have known before it was too late.

I will not lie. Pursuing even a sad story, even Zahra’s story, comes with a feeling of accomplishment if we are able to saturate our reports with the humanity of all concerned and give the public an accurate accounting of events with objectivity and compassion.

We want you to know who Zahra was. You should know about the heroic effort put forth by investigators. We want you to know about the people who hurt her.

We will strive to tell everyone exactly what happened.

But there’s no glory. When hope is lost, it hurts.

Years ago, I had to deal with the spiritual implications of perhaps feeling too much glee over the executions of two thugs who murdered a teenager.

Zahra’s story moves me to my soul.

We journalists have performed admirably, I think. You will excuse us if we’re not jovial right now.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/12/objectivity-emotion-collide-covering-tragedy-ar-533862/

Thank you for posting this Northern Rose.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: November 13, 2010, 12:54:25 AM »

Maybe I just need some sleep or perhaps walk away from this computer for a while.  Does anyone else hear a little girl saying "daddy" at the very beginning of Adam Baker's 911 call???????

http://media.gatewaync.com/carolina_groups/images/adambaker/index.html

Found above link here:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/19/listen-adam-bakers-911-call-ar-467230/
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: November 13, 2010, 01:15:01 AM »

Maybe I just need some sleep or perhaps walk away from this computer for a while.  Does anyone else hear a little girl saying "daddy" at the very beginning of Adam Baker's 911 call???????

Found above link here:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/19/listen-adam-bakers-911-call-ar-467230/

Seems like I hear someone in the background......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: November 13, 2010, 01:16:16 AM »

Let's weep for Zahra, vow to help others
Abuse leads to deaths of many children; we must stop it.

This is not the ending anyone wanted to the story of 10-year-old Zahra Baker, reported missing Oct. 9. But it is the end most of us expected.

Holding back tears, Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said Friday a bone found in Caldwell County matches Zahra's DNA. Other remains discovered this week also appear to be hers but have been sent to a crime lab to be analyzed.

We're both sad and angry. Children deserve the chance to grow up and fulfill their dreams. Our job as adults is to do everything possible to make that happen. In Zahra's case, we failed. She was left to fend for herself. Now her remains are being recovered like discarded trash.

No arrests were announced, but police have been talking to Zahra's father, Adam Baker, and her stepmother, Elisa. Elisa Baker has been in jail since Oct. 10 - one day after Zahra was reported missing - charged with faking a ransom note in the case. Whoever is responsible for Zahra's death deserves stiff punishment.

This story is heart-wrenching. Zahra had lost her lower leg to cancer five years ago and was hearing impaired. Yet her twinkly eyes and ever-present smile captivated all who came in touch with her.

Her demeanor apparently hid ongoing physical and mental abuse. Family members say she was locked in her room much of the time and was allowed five minutes a day to eat. Brittany Bentley, who is married to a nephew of Zahra's stepmother, said Zahra "was beat almost every time I was over there" by her stepmother. One picture shows her with a black eye.

Some family members did report abuse suspicions to the Department of Social Services in Caldwell County, where the family once lived. DSS investigated but the family moved, and Zahra was left without the protection she needed.

We weep for Zahra, and her family. We weep as well for the thousands of other children who have little or no protection from adults who would do them harm. We in North Carolina - and elsewhere - must commit to doing more to keep children safe. We can start by always reporting our suspicions of child abuse.

Zahra would have been 11 on Tuesday. She won't be celebrating her birthday. Let's work harder to ensure other abused children get to celebrate theirs safely.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/13/1833556/lets-weep-for-zahra-vow-to-help.html
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: November 13, 2010, 01:22:22 AM »

yes, it's sounds like Zahra to the T. I even listened to it with my headphones on. I have goosebumps.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: November 13, 2010, 01:44:27 AM »

yes, it's sounds like Zahra to the T. I even listened to it with my headphones on. I have goosebumps.

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #509 on: November 13, 2010, 01:45:40 AM »

Found above link here:

I can hear a little voice saying dad de.  Listerned about 5 times. So it's just not you. It is really clear when you g
have no other sounds going on. I am hoping it's someone in the neighborhood.  It's been a very long and sad day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #510 on: November 13, 2010, 01:47:53 AM »

Whew, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Good catch KCJakie  If you don't listen closely right from the beginning it would be missed.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 13, 2010, 01:47:56 AM »

Kirsten Chambers
Oh so did I ... I was going to ask about how they all found out that AY wasn't EB's brother....I wanted details!
14 minutes ago ·

Aaron Young
Because I told him along with her family ohhhhhh bout a year and a half ago I showed him my marriage license and she convinced him that it was a fake license soooooo i tryed so did elisas family and i figured f#ck it if he wanted to be that stupid then that was his problem
11 minutes ago ·

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000036481999#topic_top
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #512 on: November 13, 2010, 02:50:33 AM »

Hello monkeys, I am sad with all the rest of you today.

Such a beautiful girl.

FOR ZAHRA

Z- Zealous, having such an eagerness towards life.

A- Australia's Child.

H- Hero who fought so hard.

R- Radiant little girl.

A- Always in our hearts.

There have been so many beautiful pictures, songs, and words of tribute for this precious little girl.  Thank you to all who have posted them!  I quoted Elaine's because it was one of many that made me smile.  I've followed along here often, and so many of the feelings I've read mirrored mine the past few days.  Such a range of emotions for such a heinous crime against this beautiful little girl, that was so full of life even after all she'd been through.  It's just been so hard for me to even comprehend such an egregious act of inhumanity.  And the thoughts I've had about those who could have done this would certainly qualify me for the vigilante list.  I can only pray that justice will be swift and severe for the guilty, and that Emily will find comfort and peace in knowing that Zahra is safe in the arms of Jesus now.

Rest in Peace sweet Zahra.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 13, 2010, 02:51:28 AM »

I am just thinking out loud but maybe Zahra's mother is also coming stateside to provide her DNA to the detectives in addition to taking her precious child home.  I truly believe in my heart that this child was hidden from her all these years out of spite to keep her out of Zahra's life.  I am deeply saddened by this case.
Thank you all for keeping us up to date....

These are my thoughts, too.  I am sorry, I am behind and this may be something that is better known now.  I want to tell this story so others may understand the Bio Mom better, if this fits her.

Being the Step-Mother of 2 boys for several years (their Mother died of cancer when they were very young, so I was their Full Time Mom when I was married to their Father.  (He never wanted children to begin with, but I did not find this out until years later.)  This happened to me.  As a SM, I had no rights, even though I was their primary caretaker for years.  (Their father told me I did not need to adopt them as we had the same name.  I believed him.  The real reason was it would have discontinued their Mother's deceased benefits they get until they were 18).  We divorced before they were 18.  They called me Mom, they treated me as their Mother.  I treated them as my own children.  (I was their choice as Mom, they would not let him date anyone else).  I had no rights, but didn't know it.  Zahra's Mom apparently had no rights either, once she gave up custody while deeply

When I left, he promised to let me see the kids.  He married someone who did not want me to see them, not only that, went as far as not allowing anyone to say my name, including the children.  She would not let them see their Paternal Grandparents because they knew me and let the children say my name in their presence.  Their Maternal Parents and I got along well, but didn't know me all my life like his Parents did, his Father introduced us.  

The point to my story is sometimes you want to see someone so badly it hurts to the very core of your being, but you are prevented from doing it for some reason.  I am, at this point, giving her a chance because I know this can and does happen.

O/T  He got re-married right away and his third wife left him for a woman.  It does not matter to me about a sexual preference to me, but it totally emasculated him.  Karma baby.......

I do feel badly for the kids, through the miracle of Facebook (yes there are good reasons to have it, if you are looking for someone you really care about) we have been reunited.

Bearly I am so happy that you have been reunited.    an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

Thanks, Northern.  It is bittersweet.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 13, 2010, 02:53:40 AM »

Cw618, I'm so sorry about the loss of your friends.

Bearlyhere, I'm glad you have been reunited with your stepsons!

I am so sad about Zahra.  We have known this was coming, but no one is ever prepared for the death of a child, especially such a cruel and needless death! 

I just don't know what to think, my mind shuts down at a certain point.  I hope to God there are no copycats.

Thanks, Claycat for the nice thought.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 13, 2010, 02:55:09 AM »

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Zahra

The girl's name Zahra \za(h)-ra

is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Zahra is "white; flower".

Beautiful!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #516 on: November 13, 2010, 02:59:51 AM »

I am just thinking out loud but maybe Zahra's mother is also coming stateside to provide her DNA to the detectives in addition to taking her precious child home.  I truly believe in my heart that this child was hidden from her all these years out of spite to keep her out of Zahra's life.  I am deeply saddened by this case.
Thank you all for keeping us up to date....

These are my thoughts, too.  I am sorry, I am behind and this may be something that is better known now.  I want to tell this story so others may understand the Bio Mom better, if this fits her.

Being the Step-Mother of 2 boys for several years (their Mother died of cancer when they were very young, so I was their Full Time Mom when I was married to their Father.  (He never wanted children to begin with, but I did not find this out until years later.)  This happened to me.  As a SM, I had no rights, even though I was their primary caretaker for years.  (Their father told me I did not need to adopt them as we had the same name.  I believed him.  The real reason was it would have discontinued their Mother's deceased benefits they get until they were 18).  We divorced before they were 18.  They called me Mom, they treated me as their Mother.  I treated them as my own children.  (I was their choice as Mom, they would not let him date anyone else).  I had no rights, but didn't know it.  Zahra's Mom apparently had no rights either, once she gave up custody while deeply

When I left, he promised to let me see the kids.  He married someone who did not want me to see them, not only that, went as far as not allowing anyone to say my name, including the children.  She would not let them see their Paternal Grandparents because they knew me and let the children say my name in their presence.  Their Maternal Parents and I got along well, but didn't know me all my life like his Parents did, his Father introduced us.  

The point to my story is sometimes you want to see someone so badly it hurts to the very core of your being, but you are prevented from doing it for some reason.  I am, at this point, giving her a chance because I know this can and does happen.

O/T  He got re-married right away and his third wife left him for a woman.  It does not matter to me about a sexual preference to me, but it totally emasculated him.  Karma baby.......

I do feel badly for the kids, through the miracle of Facebook (yes there are good reasons to have it, if you are looking for someone you really care about) we have been reunited.

Bearly I am so happy that you have been reunited.    an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

Thanks, Northern.  It is bittersweet.

Great story Sis, thanks for sharing!  I'm so glad you've reunited.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: November 13, 2010, 03:03:11 AM »

Maybe I just need some sleep or perhaps walk away from this computer for a while.  Does anyone else hear a little girl saying "daddy" at the very beginning of Adam Baker's 911 call???????

Found above link here:

I can hear a little voice saying dad de.  Listerned about 5 times. So it's just not you. It is really clear when you g
have no other sounds going on. I am hoping it's someone in the neighborhood.  It's been a very long and sad day.

I have my good head phones on and wow you can hear that it in the backround. I can hear other things throughout the tape but the word "dad dy" is different, it is difficult to tell which end of the conversation all the talking is coming from. But you can hear a voice say dad de. I have goosebumps. Is there anyway she could have been alive at this point?

edit: typo
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 05:53:18 AM by CBB » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: November 13, 2010, 03:04:56 AM »

Maybe I just need some sleep or perhaps walk away from this computer for a while.  Does anyone else hear a little girl saying "daddy" at the very beginning of Adam Baker's 911 call???????

Found above link here:

I can hear a little voice saying dad de.  Listerned about 5 times. So it's just not you. It is really clear when you g
have no other sounds going on. I am hoping it's someone in the neighborhood.  It's been a very long and sad day.

I have my good head phones on and wow you can hear that it in the backround. I can hear other things throughout the tape but the word "dad dy" is different, it is difficult to tell which end of the conversation all the talking is coming from. But you can hear a voice say dad de. I have goosebumps. Is there anyway she could have been alive at this point?

long day, should read "my good headphones on" Would a mod mind fixing that for me? Thanks

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 05:54:26 AM by CBB » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: November 13, 2010, 03:08:56 AM »

Cw618, I'm so sorry about the loss of your friends.

Bearlyhere, I'm glad you have been reunited with your stepsons!

I am so sad about Zahra.  We have known this was coming, but no one is ever prepared for the death of a child, especially such a cruel and needless death! 

I just don't know what to think, my mind shuts down at a certain point.  I hope to God there are no copycats.

Thanks, Claycat for the nice thought.

Hi Bearly, Mine too. I couldn't follow this case. It was too much on me.

My hats off to the monkeys who braved though this case. This was one of the most difficult ones in long, long time. God Bless Zahra and God bless all of the monkeys who cared for her so much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.