May 29, 2024, 05:56:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 180340 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 13, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »

Is anyone from here at scaredmonkeys going to the memorial on tuesday?

Luvmyboys - I think a couple may be going.  CBB was talking about going and I think we have a couple people within 30 miles or so.  Not sure who or if they are online now. 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 13, 2010, 08:00:14 PM »

Luvmyboys - I think a couple may be going.  CBB was talking about going and I think we have a couple people within 30 miles or so.  Not sure who or if they are online now. 

I remember reading a post from Monkey King intending to go.  He is usually on line very late or could be it is very early your time.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: November 13, 2010, 08:04:32 PM »

Zahra's Townsville-based aunt and uncle, who have been reluctant to enter the media spotlight, said yesterday they preferred to privately support Adam and his mother Karen Baker, who flew from her Newcastle home two weeks ago to be by her son's side.     And just because of that I wouldn't do the white daisy, even though they are beautiful, I would go with the sunflower like other people are doing.
It's not amazing how many "relatives" will be crawling out from underneath their rotten logs to tell everyone how much they "loved" Zahra.  Sorry, I am so angry today.  NoRose, I agree . . . a sunflower, white roses . . . anything that doesn't signify support of the Baker clan.  Don't mean to be offensive to anyone, I and most of the world are just offended by Zahra's death.

I agree. No daisies.

White roses as her mother chose.

I missed somehting.  I don't understand the "no daisies" thing.

I believe the daisies is the idea of the Baker family and right now there aren't many of us that feel the Baker family had Zahra's best interest at heart.

OOOPPPS!!  The picture I made the other day of Zahra with the daisies was made in good taste - I had no idea it was the Bakers idea - in no way am I supportive of them. 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: November 13, 2010, 08:17:33 PM »

When I look back at the pictures of Zahra, I can see the sadness and pain in her eyes.  She always smiles but she appears to be covering up her pain.  God Bless Zahra and Lord, please put the evil Sm and AB through much more Hell than they piled on little Zahra.  I don't understan the mindset of people who kill their own children.  If they don't love them or for whatever reason, they cannot take care of them, they can leave them at a hospital.  Of course, Zahra was too big for his but he could have sent her back to Australia and would not have to be bothered ever again.  Ooohh, I despise AB and SM.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 13, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »

Didn't Adam call his boss that also has a daughter? Could the boss and the daughter have been at the house when the 911 call was made and that was the child that said daddy?

IF the background voice heard in that 911 recording reveals a child's voice ... the implication is that Adam's boss was in on the coverup.  IMO

I concede that there are muffled background voices in that 911 recording but I cannot make out the words. 

Janet

+++++

Adam Baker's 911 Call: My Daughter is Missing.

Audio:

http://media.gatewaync.com/carolina_groups/images/adambaker/index.html

He called his boss because the ransom note was for the bosses daughter. I can't imagine why the boss would bring his child to the Baker home so early in the am., ( or ever ) but I don't see that this makes the boss in on the cover-up.
I hear a child's voice saying daddy, and have to assume it was the daughter of AB's boss.

The 911 call was made in the afternoon, not early in the morning so his boss and the daughter could have come over.  I agree... what would his boss have to gain to help in a coverup.  I highly doubt that.... JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 13, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »

Nice job Klaas!

All I did was screen cap it but I really question some of the reporting in this case.  It is clear to me that Alisa Baker told LE exactly where to look so she knew what happened.  It is also clear to me that Adam had to be a participant.  So why are people acting like these two monsters may not be responsible?  Must be bad reporting by people that have not followed the case closely.

IMO as soon as the DNA match comes back (Tuesday I think) on the remains found near Gunpowder Creek they will arrest Adam and charge him and Alisa with murder.  I AM SURE that Alisa is trying to claim she died from being sick and they didn't know what to do.  If she died from being sick it was because she was neglected and abused.  MURDER.

I do not believe Zahra died from being sick . The Gothmonster has also said:

AY was her brother
She was divorced when she married Adam
She looks younger than she really is
She had brain cancer more than once....

I do not believe a thing Gothmonster says

NOPE... perpetual liar!  I don't believe her either.  She is grasping at anything to make what happened look less evil than it was and casting blame everywhere else.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 13, 2010, 08:37:31 PM »

Zahra's Townsville-based aunt and uncle, who have been reluctant to enter the media spotlight, said yesterday they preferred to privately support Adam and his mother Karen Baker, who flew from her Newcastle home two weeks ago to be by her son's side.     And just because of that I wouldn't do the white daisy, even though they are beautiful, I would go with the sunflower like other people are doing.
It's not amazing how many "relatives" will be crawling out from underneath their rotten logs to tell everyone how much they "loved" Zahra.  Sorry, I am so angry today.  NoRose, I agree . . . a sunflower, white roses . . . anything that doesn't signify support of the Baker clan.  Don't mean to be offensive to anyone, I and most of the world are just offended by Zahra's death.

I agree. No daisies.

White roses as her mother chose.

I am way behind trying to catch up... I say if her mom wants white roses, then white roses is what it should be.  After all... she is probably the one who named Zahra?  I am going to go on and continue reading til I catch up.  This thread grew tremendously today!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: November 13, 2010, 08:39:48 PM »

That is what I was wondering how old the boss's daughter was, if she is a teen that doesn't sound like a teen  but there has to be a logical answer because there is no way that I believe Zahra was alive during that call.

Just throwing in a thought here.  I think it has been decided that the voice could be the boss' daughter but there is still a time anomoly.  The evil SM has daughters.  Could it be one of their offspring?  Would the family be there for any reason at that time and left before LE arrived?

Adding I am unable to listen to this tape again as too much background noise here.  Ahhhh Sunday car racing on television -

Why would one of her daughters be calling anyone in the house daddy though?

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: November 13, 2010, 08:47:41 PM »

That is what I was wondering how old the boss's daughter was, if she is a teen that doesn't sound like a teen  but there has to be a logical answer because there is no way that I believe Zahra was alive during that call.

Just throwing in a thought here.  I think it has been decided that the voice could be the boss' daughter but there is still a time anomoly.  The evil SM has daughters.  Could it be one of their offspring?  Would the family be there for any reason at that time and left before LE arrived?

Adding I am unable to listen to this tape again as too much background noise here.  Ahhhh Sunday car racing on television -

Sorry did not make my post clear.  The zoom zoom zoom of racing cars is getting to me.

Maybe the daughter and her partner, together with their child or children?  Their child calling the partner "Daddy".  It was just a thought as to what could explain a younger child's voice.  I will try to listen to the video again for any accent when peace is restored here.  Probably tomorrow.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 13, 2010, 09:05:34 PM »

Sorry did not make my post clear.  The zoom zoom zoom of racing cars is getting to me.

Maybe the daughter and her partner, together with their child or children?  Their child calling the partner "Daddy".  It was just a thought as to what could explain a younger child's voice.  I will try to listen to the video again for any accent when peace is restored here.  Probably tomorrow.

OIC..... I didn't get it but now I do.  I guess anything is possible......

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: November 13, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »

I listened carefully to this audio recording of the 911 call five times in a row.
http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13351620

I do hear a couple of indistinct syllables in the background right away, immediately after Adam says his daughter is missing.  I really tried to hear what others are hearing, but was not able to make out the word "Daddy" in a child's voice.  To me, it does not necessarily even sound like a child.  It does sound high-pitched, like perhaps a female voice.  IMO it does not seem to originate very close to either Adam's phone or the 911 operator's, but seems to come from some distance away.

I found that when I disregarded the foreground voices of Adam and the dispatcher, intently listening solely for background sounds all the way through the call, I could recognize that same sound recurring quite a number of times (five or six?) at different points.

Possibilities, IMO:  The sound we are hearing could be the voice of another female dispatcher working nearby, speaking on another line to a different 911 caller.  It could be the ambient voices intermittently popping in on the two-way radio at the call center.  It might be Elisa in the room with Adam or in the next room, emoting to someone on her cell phone while he is on the call with Dispatch.  It could even be Elisa dramatically carrying on in the background for effect, a la Ron Cummings. 

Coffey's daughter is not a small child IIRC, and I have not heard she was present that afternoon in the home when Adam called 911 -- though she may have been for all I know.  It certainly does not seem possible or likely that it could have been Zahra. 

I was not able to interpret this sound as a child saying "Daddy."  It may not even be a human voice at all; if an adult female is ruled out as the source of this vocalization, I could be convinced we are hearing a recurring high-pitched dog bark in the distance, rather than a child's voice.  My apologies to those who are sure that is what they are hearing.  I could be wrong, of course!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #671 on: November 13, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »

Good point, that could be possible as well, the voice though sounds more like a child, but some people have voices that sound young.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 13, 2010, 09:25:14 PM »

KCJackie your picture was beautiful, all the pictures are beautiful, I wish Zahra's mom could see these pictures, for a moment it would make her feel good that so many people care about her daughter  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: November 13, 2010, 09:28:31 PM »

Thank you Desi for listening so carefully.  I could not hear it either, but then these ears don't hear as good as they once did.
I too agree with other monkeys who believe Zahra was already dead by the time the call was made.
I do not think Mr. Coffey has anything to do with any kind of "cover up" as has been suggested.
I know I have tunnel vision right now, but AB and his gothmonster are the POS I have my eyes on.  May they rot.
Hickory is more than 9 hours away, but I am in prayer about going.  This child has touched me so deeply and my heart aches for all those who love her . . . near and far.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: November 13, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »

For everyone wondering if it could be the boss' daughter, here is a snippet of the 911 transcript. According to AB, his boss wasn't there yet.

ADAM BAKER: Like I said it was it was all addressed to him and it was all taken out on him and.. I guess.. they thought he lived in this house...

DISPATCHER: OK.. ok.. did you talk to your boss about it?

ADAM BAKER: Um... I have just spoken to him and he umm told me to do... and he's going to be here shortly....

DISPATCHER: OK.. do you think that he knows?

BBM

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 13, 2010, 09:30:03 PM »

CBB, just awesome.  You and Brandi shine a light for all of us.  Thank you so much.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: November 13, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »

Thank you Desi for listening so carefully.  I could not hear it either, but then these ears don't hear as good as they once did.
I too agree with other monkeys who believe Zahra was already dead by the time the call was made.
I do not think Mr. Coffey has anything to do with any kind of "cover up" as has been suggested.
I know I have tunnel vision right now, but AB and his gothmonster are the POS I have my eyes on.  May they rot.
Hickory is more than 9 hours away, but I am in prayer about going.  This child has touched me so deeply and my heart aches for all those who love her . . . near and far.
Yes thank-you for listening so close. I believe also that Zahra was already dead way before the feeble attempt at arson, ransom note and the 911 call. I feel sorry for the Coffey family and don't believe he had anything to do with this, just unfortunately got pulled into it.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 13, 2010, 09:44:29 PM »

Josh Groban and Charlotte Church sing "The Prayer"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yi21yv-FH0&feature=related

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: November 13, 2010, 10:07:13 PM »

CBB, just awesome.  You and Brandi shine a light for all of us.  Thank you so much.

This is magnificent and I love the roses added in as well...... I am going to be off here for a couple of days.  I need a break from this and work.  Gonna have a little fun and recreation with my hubby.... trip to the casino in Oklahoma! 

Thank you monkeys for all you have done to help all of us as we try to understand and cope with this tragedy. 

{{{MONKEY HUGS}}}

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: November 13, 2010, 10:15:18 PM »

I remember reading a post from Monkey King intending to go.  He is usually on line very late or could be it is very early your time.

an angelic monkey

Still up in the air weither we will be attending the vigil for Zahra on Tuesday. 
Anyone interested in going, email me and we can tenatively coordinate- imperialmonkeyking@yahoo.com

an angelic monkey

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.