May 23, 2024, 03:36:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 179946 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2010, 01:06:19 AM »

This was posted for Zahra on one of Zahra's facebook groups:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfNa8TCUXrQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gfNa8TCUXrQ?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Zahra-Project/162072750477909

an angelic monkey screen capture from above video.....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2010, 01:06:22 AM »

I don't believe these actions against Zahra could stand. I honestly believe that her Mother had Divine help to discover Zahra's whereabouts when she did because those actions would not be allowed to get murky with time.

If that is true, and I believe it is, then may she take comfort knowing that Zahra was never alone. The same hand that guided her always held Zahra's, and you can bet your soul that no evil that befell her has one ounce of power over her now.

Zahra is sliding down rainbows and is amidst children's laughter under the smiling eyes of eternal love. She is lovingly hugged and will never know lonliness in a place prepared with her dreams and heart in mind. All of heaven opened to recieve this child.

These horrid people that harmed her were seen with every action they took and God made sure that their plans would not stand. I believe that with all my heart.

It's painful for me to even realize there are people like this among us. I want them to face death. They should not be among us, IMO.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 01:18:30 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2010, 01:15:37 AM »

The video is beautiful. Thank you for bringing it over, Klaas. Thank you, Jackie for the screen capture.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2010, 01:17:23 AM »

I don't believe these actions against Zahra could stand. I honestly believe that her Mother had Divine help to discover Zahra's whereabouts when she did because those actions would not be allowed to get murky with time.

If that is true, and I believe it is, then may she take comfort knowing that Zahra was never alone. The same hand that guided her always held Zahra's, and you can bet your soul that no evil that befell her has one ounce of power over her now.

Zahra is sliding down rainbows and is amidst children's laughter under the smiling eyes of eternal love. She is lovingly hugged and will never no lonliness in a place prepared with her dreams and heart in mind. All of heaven opened to recieve this child.

These horrid people that harmed her were seen with every action they took and God made sure that their plans would not stand. I believe that with all my heart.

It's painful for me to even realize there are people like this among us. I want them to face death. They should not be among us, IMO.

ITA with you CBB.  I have never felt such loathing for anyone as I do the people who did this to Zahra.  It is heartbreaking and I am having a hard time getting over it.  There are not even enough words to describe how I feel right now.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2010, 01:18:39 AM »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahra-human-remains-found-in-bush-grave-20101112-17qft.html

From Australia....

Zahra: human remains found in bush grave
November 12, 2010 - 2:25PM

The worst fears for Australian 10-year-old Zahra Baker appear to have been realised with police search teams in North Carolina discovering human remains in a bushland grave.

The remains were found on the edge of Gunpowder Creek, a secluded location used by hunters to dump deer carcasses, and a short drive from where Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, once lived.

It is believed police search teams were directed to the site by Mrs Baker, who is being held in custody on an obstruction of justice charge for allegedly writing a fake $US1 million ransom note.

The discovery of the remains came just hours before Zahra's biological mother, Emily Dietrich, flew from Australia to the town of Hickory in North Carolina, the US state where her estranged daughter spent the past two years.

"Search teams in Caldwell County yesterday located evidence that could provide valuable information in the Zahra Baker case," Hickory police said in a statement.

"This evidence will be analysed at the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation's lab. We understand the concern and interest in this case by the public but we must be cautious in prematurely releasing information so it will not jeopardise any future criminal proceedings."

The discovery of human remains came just over a month since Zahra was reported missing by her biological father, former Queensland sugar mill worker Adam Baker, and followed searches of rubbish tips, ponds, creeks and other bushland areas.

Hickory police would not publicly confirm the find was human remains, but sources did.

Local media reports also said the grave contained body parts, not a complete body.

Police discovered Zahra's prosthetic leg a fortnight ago in another bushland area, while a bone was found during another search.

Zahra had the lower half of her left leg amputated five years ago after being stricken by bone cancer.

Investigators questioned Mr Baker, who was accompanied by his lawyer, for more than an hour on Wednesday at the Hickory Police Department before he was allowed to leave.

Ms Dietrich, in an interview with the Seven Network last week, said she suffered post-natal depression after the birth of Zahra, handed custody to Mr Baker and had no contact with her daughter.

She said she did not know her daughter had moved to the US until three days before Zahra went missing. Ms Dietrich used the internet to track her daughter down.

Mr Baker met Mrs Baker, who is from North Carolina, on the internet. They married in Queensland and two years ago moved with Zahra to North Carolina.

On Thursday, Ms Dietrich, accompanied by a TV crew, inspected a shrine that members of the Hickory community have created in the front yard of Zahra's home.

Neighbours said Ms Dietrich was an emotional mess as she read cards and inspected toys, flowers and other trinkets.

"She was in tears and she said her heart was breaking," neighbour Jennie Bost told local TV station WSOC.

Another neighbour, Eddie Mitchell, told the TV station: "She asked if she could hug me and we hugged and I said to her, 'Just keep going, believe and just keep going."'

A vigil is planned for Zahra in Hickory on Tuesday, which is the date of her 11th birthday.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2010, 01:24:07 AM »

I'm not going to say what I think they found in the smaller hole because it's making me sick.
I'm furious that Adam was allowed to leave the police station today.
These 2 should be drawn and quartered. This is THE most repulsive case ever.
The laws should change to prevent monsters like these from doing their evil deeds.
I really think that whatever was done to their victims should be done to them. That would deter these heinous crimes as far as I'm concerned, and I'm a card carrying liberal. I'm just so sick of this kind of brutality.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2010, 01:30:55 AM »

Finding partial remains and calling off the search is weird to me...wouldn't they want to find all the remains since I'm sure it would help determine the cause of death?  Or perhaps they found enough    

Justice for Zahra just can't come quick enough   an angelic monkey 

I am thinking perhaps they found enough or they think they have found all that they can.
They have spent over a month looking for this little angel and were determined to find her, so she could be laid to rest with love and respect. Their dedication and long hours that they have put in has been inspiring and I am sure heartbreaking for them.

To have any part of her to lay to rest, I am sure will be a comfort for her mom and her other relatives.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
crazybabyborg
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2010, 01:35:03 AM »

bananas, I don't remember a case as bad as this while I've been at SM. All of these cases are awful, but this one reaches a new low.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2010, 01:36:05 AM »

NG is repeating. I hate watching it, but I am.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2010, 01:40:16 AM »

NG is repeating. I hate watching it, but I am.

I am watching too and I really should just turn it off because it is just tearing me apart.  I agree... this is the worst thing I have ever seen.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

crazybabyborg
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2010, 01:44:10 AM »

Did they think they could keep her abuse and death secret while they were forwarded the support from her Mother? Did they think when Zahra would have been 18, they would just answer that Zahra went off on her own and they didn't know where she was?

Thank God they have found evidence!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2010, 01:46:09 AM »

If I can get away, I'd like to go to the vigil. I'd like some way to express what I can't find words for.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2010, 01:47:47 AM »

If I can get away, I'd like to go to the vigil. I'd like some way to express what I can't find words for.

Do you live near there?  It is a long way for me but my husband's brother lives not too very far from there.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2010, 01:54:01 AM »

Do you live near there?  It is a long way for me but my husband's brother lives not too very far from there.

It's about a 90 minute drive for me, if I take the more direct, back roads.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2010, 01:57:37 AM »

It's about a 90 minute drive for me, if I take the more direct, back roads.

If I lived that close, I would go.  It would probably be good for you to go if you are feeling as bad as I am about this.  I would have to fly across the country.  I live in Texas...... but my heart will be at this vigil too.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2010, 02:00:20 AM »

CBB  I hope you can get away to attend Zahras vigil.  I think this case has hit everyone of us hard. If I could I would go. I know when I finely got to Florida for Caylee it was very sad but at the same time it brought me Peace. You know we will all be with you in Spirit if you go. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2010, 02:03:12 AM »

Just catching up after dealing with a kitchen pipe that burst and flood.  Was half listening to NG and it is so sad. Sounds like they found a mojority of Zahra's remains.   Glad she backed off of Emily tonight. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2010, 02:05:01 AM »

Zahra's biological mom in Hickory (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. -- When Eddie Mitchell saw a woman with a camera crew kneeling outside the makeshift memorial at the Baker's home on 21st Street Ave. NW across the street from his, he didn't know what to expect.

When he walked over to speak with her, he says it was unnerving to see her face. "When she got up and turned, it was like looking at Zahra," he said.

That woman was Emily Dietrich, who traveled to Hickory early Thursday from Australia with a camera crew from Channel Seven News in Australia. Dietrich is Zahra's biological mother. She tells Channel Seven she gave custody to Adam Baker when Zahra was a baby because she was suffering from post-partum depression. She says she'd been trying to locate her ex and their daughter when she learned that Zahra had disappeared.

"She was so emotional about the whole thing and she just said to tell the people that she's very, very grateful," Mitchell said.

It is not clear where else Dietrich visited, or if she is talking with investigators.

Hickory Police Thursday were tight-lipped about the investigation, though a source has confirmed that human remains discovered Wednesday are being tested at a state lab.

NewsChannel 36 has confirmed that Zahra's father Adam Baker, who is free on bond on unrelated charges, spoke with investigators at the Hickory Police Department Thursday. His lawyer, Mark Killian, was present. He says Baker is and has always been cooperating with the investigation.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Bakers-biological-mom-in-Hickory-107371348.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2010, 02:06:00 AM »

CBB  I hope you can get away to attend Zahras vigil.  I think this case has hit everyone of us hard. If I could I would go. I know when I finely got to Florida for Caylee it was very sad but at the same time it brought me Peace. You know we will all be with you in Spirit if you go. an angelic monkey

If I can, I will, GE. The roads are mountainous between. I was near Hickory on Sunday, and the mountains are already snowcapped and we ended up in a snow storm so severe we couldn't see the road. It was at night, and kind of scary. If the weather is good and work makes it at all possible, I will.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2010, 02:12:03 AM »

Just catching up after dealing with a kitchen pipe that burst and flood.  Was half listening to NG and it is so sad. Sounds like they found a mojority of Zahra's remains.   Glad she backed off of Emily tonight. 

Me too, Northern Rose. I thought she was going to sink her teeth in for a minute.

I hope your pipe got fixed too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.