May 23, 2024, 02:18:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 179936 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 15, 2010, 11:16:21 AM »

Well it is official my sister and I am deff going tomorrow!! I just feel it is the right thing 2 do and I am only bout an hour away. I hope 2 meet up with some monkeys there. So if anyone else is gonna go please let me know. hope121971@yahoo.com
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 15, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »

RT @GregArgos_WCNC: Crowd gathers to pray, pay respect to Zahra. http://twitpic.com/374orb
http://twitter.com/MatthewNordin
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: November 15, 2010, 11:54:57 AM »

I was worried about the stuffed animals so glad there is a covering on them  an angelic monkey
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: November 15, 2010, 12:01:59 PM »

AY's FB page is back to private.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: November 15, 2010, 12:06:23 PM »

I only read on here what is posted on AY's FB, is this man playing games? Or is this man a drug addict that has lost a lot of brain cells? I'm not quite understanding what he is all saying about this, I'm looking at him as another who just likes to insert themselves for all the wrong reasons, I apologize if I'm wrong.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: November 15, 2010, 12:07:08 PM »

That took longer than I thought. After his comments that Elesa was still married to him when she married Adam I thought it would happen faster.  Kat_gram is going to be sad looking for a new hobby again 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: November 15, 2010, 12:08:52 PM »

That took longer than I thought. After his comments that Elesa was still married to him when she married Adam I thought it would happen faster.  Kat_gram is going to be sad looking for a new hobby again 
  Oh wow what a mess, a tragic mess. Does anyone know why Emily had to go back home now before the vigil? I was guessing she needed to go home and take care of her other children  an angelic monkey
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 15, 2010, 12:08:55 PM »

On page 37 of this thread, there are several posts referring to the passports having been found inside one of the Bakers' vehicles.  I am puzzled by the assumption, which I have read here and elsewhere for several weeks now; that the passports and other items seized were found inside the vehicles -- items such as a bowl with vegetable matter, toothbrushes, a pillow, etc. 

Below is a link to the search documents.  Please see page 6 of this .pdf file, where the three passports are among the items listed under "Items seized."  Also please see the space at the top of the form, where the areas of the search are listed, including vehicles that were on the property at the time of the search, and also the home and property itself.  It is possible that I have missed a report or a document along the way somewhere, but if not, then I remain puzzled as to why we think these things were found in the vehicle(s). 

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807
<snipped my paragraph about the two toothbrushes>
http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13317074

"According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe."
Thank you very much for finding this, Jackie.  It has been reported in the media, then.  I'm wondering now if this was a possibly erroneous assumption on the part of the reporter, which has now been disseminated as accurate; or whether the statement in the report might have possibly been based on inside information from LE that has not been reported elsewhere.

I personally believe it was an erroneous conclusion made by the reporter.  In fact, please notice that the article states that among the items removed from the vehicles was a "1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry," and a "Chevy Tahoe."  (See bolded words above.)  How could two vehicles be among items that were removed from two vehicles?  It's definitely confusing, IMO,and it appears that there may be a misunderstanding here.

IMO the documents themselves do NOT clearly indicate that the items seized were found in the vehicles.  Thanks again for finding the media source for this assumption.  That explains a lot.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 15, 2010, 12:10:32 PM »

IMO, couldn't have happened to a better FB page.   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 15, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »

I only read on here what is posted on AY's FB, is this man playing games? Or is this man a drug addict that has lost a lot of brain cells? I'm not quite understanding what he is all saying about this, I'm looking at him as another who just likes to insert themselves for all the wrong reasons, I apologize if I'm wrong.
  I don't think you are far off at all.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: November 15, 2010, 12:14:15 PM »

I don't think you are far off at all.
This kind of behavior is getting so old and disgusting in all these cases. It makes the police have to work harder dealing with these kooks 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: November 15, 2010, 12:14:27 PM »

I don't know NR.  He was married to Elesa and now clearly has strong feelings of hate for her.  They had a big blowout in Feb according to him.  He went along as her "brother" or she would cut him off from her kids supposedly.  Her kids were adults so I do not understand how she can cut them off.  They did go against her in court so they clearly are not under her spell.  He took Zahra swimming in Aug and that was the last time he saw her yet she was to be a bridesmaid for his wedding which was announced the day of the 911 call. He has stated he invited Adam to his wedding but Adam did not go.  It is all very weird with him.  I am not saying he is involved or that he did not care about Zahra.....it is just weird.  He does not think Elesa did this by herself but he does not know if Adam was involved as she has other friends one who according to him is under the radar right now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: November 15, 2010, 12:16:46 PM »

Oh wow what a mess, a tragic mess. Does anyone know why Emily had to go back home now before the vigil? I was guessing she needed to go home and take care of her other children  an angelic monkey

I think it also might have something to do with the fact that the Australian news crew paid for her to fly and the flights were prearranged.  JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: November 15, 2010, 12:30:16 PM »

I don't know NR.  He was married to Elesa and now clearly has strong feelings of hate for her.  They had a big blowout in Feb according to him.  He went along as her "brother" or she would cut him off from her kids supposedly.  Her kids were adults so I do not understand how she can cut them off.  They did go against her in court so they clearly are not under her spell.  He took Zahra swimming in Aug and that was the last time he saw her yet she was to be a bridesmaid for his wedding which was announced the day of the 911 call. He has stated he invited Adam to his wedding but Adam did not go.  It is all very weird with him.  I am not saying he is involved or that he did not care about Zahra.....it is just weird.  He does not think Elesa did this by herself but he does not know if Adam was involved as she has other friends one who according to him is under the radar right now.
Thank-you, interesting about the friend under the radar right now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: November 15, 2010, 12:31:01 PM »

I think it also might have something to do with the fact that the Australian news crew paid for her to fly and the flights were prearranged.  JMO
That sure makes complete sense, everything was taken care of beforehand.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 15, 2010, 12:43:32 PM »

Thank-you, interesting about the friend under the radar right now.

He's definitely trying to use his relationship with EB for a little homegrown fame or something but it's weird. Nobody seems to be able to find a bona fide marriage or divorce listed between him and stepmonster. If they really weren't amrried that sort of makes ya scratch your head about his tale of showing AB the "papers" to prove he wasn't the brother...all very kooky.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 15, 2010, 12:47:09 PM »

RT @GregArgos_WCNC: Crowd gathers to pray, pay respect to Zahra. http://twitpic.com/374orb
http://twitter.com/MatthewNordin

I wonder who covered the memorial.....I am sure glad they did.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 15, 2010, 12:55:25 PM »

Vigil planned Tuesday for Zahra's birthday

HICKORY, N.C. -- An advocacy group plans to hold a candlelight vigil on the birthday of Zahra Baker.

The Children Protection Council of Catawba County says Tuesday's vigil in Hickory will honor Zahra, who would have turned 11 that day.

The vigil will begin at 6 p.m. at Union Square in downtown Hickory. All stuffed animals brought to the vigil will be donated to the "Cops for Tots" program.

Hickory police confirmed Friday that Zahra Baker is dead, saying that remains found in Caldwell County match the girl's DNA.

So far, no charges have been filed in connection with the girl's death.

Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, has been charged with obstruction of justice. Police say she admitted writing a bogus ransom note.

The girl's father, 33-year-old Adam Baker, was arrested on unrelated charges but is now out of jail.

A makeshift memorial outside Zahra's Hickory home continues growing as residents drop off stuffed animals, balloons and written notes, honoring Zahra.

Zahra's biological mother, Emily Deitrich, said the Hickory community has helped her cope with her loss. Deitrich flew from Australia to Hickory last week.

"I can't thank everybody enough," Deitrich said. "I've said thank you from back in Australia, but now that I've been here and experienced the compassion and love and outpouring from everybody, my appreciate and thanks that I saw will never mean what it feels to me."

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Vigil-planned-Tuesday-for-Zahras-birthday-108192909.html
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 15, 2010, 12:57:35 PM »

Northern, I think this is a great recap of why AY is a puzzlement, and why his continued input and involvement once the case broke seems so odd IMO.  I agree with NRCG that it appears he might be playing games for whatever reason ... or has some screws loose at the very least.  (And thank you for all the great links.)

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 15, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »

Northern, I think this is a great recap of why AY is a puzzlement, and why his continued input and involvement once the case broke seems so odd IMO.  I agree with NRCG that it appears he might be playing games for whatever reason ... or has some screws loose at the very least.  (And thank you for all the great links.)
Some people just want to be "known" -- what a piece of work IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.