May 28, 2024, 07:46:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 180220 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: November 15, 2010, 01:15:11 PM »

AY's FB page is back to private.
I only read on here what is posted on AY's FB, is this man playing games? Or is this man a drug addict that has lost a lot of brain cells? I'm not quite understanding what he is all saying about this, I'm looking at him as another who just likes to insert themselves for all the wrong reasons, I apologize if I'm wrong.

I don't know NR.  He was married to Elesa and now clearly has strong feelings of hate for her.  They had a big blowout in Feb according to him.  He went along as her "brother" or she would cut him off from her kids supposedly.  Her kids were adults so I do not understand how she can cut them off.  They did go against her in court so they clearly are not under her spell.  He took Zahra swimming in Aug and that was the last time he saw her yet she was to be a bridesmaid for his wedding which was announced the day of the 911 call. He has stated he invited Adam to his wedding but Adam did not go.  It is all very weird with him.  I am not saying he is involved or that he did not care about Zahra.....it is just weird.  He does not think Elesa did this by herself but he does not know if Adam was involved as she has other friends one who according to him is under the radar right now.
Thank-you, interesting about the friend under the radar right now.

I wonder who it is....?  It's a curious thing, EB having friends.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: November 15, 2010, 01:16:41 PM »

I only read on here what is posted on AY's FB, is this man playing games? Or is this man a drug addict that has lost a lot of brain cells? I'm not quite understanding what he is all saying about this, I'm looking at him as another who just likes to insert themselves for all the wrong reasons, I apologize if I'm wrong.

"Feb.5
AY:

Well i hope my ex is happy now my doc wouldnt refill my pain meds so now i get to suffer YAY!! (FREAKIN *****)!!! "

So, this might be WHAT the fight was about. Someone sent this to me, I have a helper on the day shift. 
Too bad it went private. Oh well. Guess I'll have to cook and bake for a hobby now at night.
I would like to use lol that is too AY-ish, eh 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: November 15, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »

A few pages back in this thread, Janet made the comment that much can be revealed when we go back to the beginning, to re-examine early case information with more informed eyes.  In the spirit of her comment, I went back to the first three or four days of this story, here at SM.  Interesting tidbits, indeed, and some food for thought IMO, can be found in Zahra Discussion Thread #1:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8782.0
--

Saturday, October 9, 2010

• EB and AB claimed they realized Zahra was missing, then searched for her FOR AN HOUR before calling 911.
  • It is reported that EB and AB both spent the night (several hours overnight) being questioned by police, and that there were so many inconsistencies in their answers that it only created more questions.
  • Both EB and AB were allowed to leave the police station and return to their home after undergoing hours of overnight questioning.  EB was not arrested on her outstanding warrants until a little before 11:00am the following day, October 10.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

• 10:45am, EB is arrested on outstanding warrants.  AB is said to be cooperating.
  • Police report that Zahra’s disappearance is not likely a stranger abduction.  They state that no one has been ruled out, and EB is being called a “person of interest.”
  • The Bakers’ home, yard, cars, and the surrounding neighborhood were searched by police with K-9 units by 3:00pm.  It is reported that investigators went door-to-door talking to neighbors and businesses.
  • At the Baker home, it is reported that two pit bull dogs were whining on tethers in the back yard while the K-9 dogs searched.
  • Police are looking at surveillance video from local businesses to try to spot any public sighting of Zahra in the Hickory neighborhood area, from the time *before* she was reported missing.
  • It is reported that it was uncharacteristic of Zahra to leave the home without her hearing aids.  TV news reports that Zahra’s hearing aids were found on “the nightstand.”
  • It is reported that Zahra received her free hearing aids in May 2010 at a charity event held at Charlotte Motor Speedway, and that she was referred to this program by “a hearing resource teacher” at Zahra’s school in Hudson.
  • TV stations pulled archived footage from that occasion, in which EB is heard to state that receiving the hearing aids will help Zahra be able to “listen better” to teachers, friends, and parents.  EB stated at the time that this would “open up other opportunities” for Zahra.
  • By 4:00pm it is reported that the FBI has been called in on this case.
  • The Charlotte Obsrver posted an online slideshow of photos of people distributing flyers in the Bakers’ neighborhood.  Interestingly, one photo shows that an unidentified man who would later emerge as Elisa’s son Douglas was standing at the end of the driveway of the home, being handed a flyer.  He did not come forward, and was not identified by the media as her son, until the vigil on Wednesday night, October 13.

Monday, October 11, 2010

• AB appears on Good Morning America.  When asked whether he thinks EB might be involved in whatever happened to Zahra, he answers that he hopes not, but that “It’s kind of what I’ve heard so far.”  When asked how much he thinks EB may have known at the time he discovered his daughter was missing, he responds, “She didn’t know very much.  She came out crying and panicking.”
  • Asked when was the last time he saw Zahra, AB claims it was Thursday evening, October 7, two days before she was reported missing.  He says he left early for work on Friday and did not return home until late when she was already sleeping.  He says he himself was sleeping at 2:30am when EB reportedly checked on Zahra and saw her in bed, just two and half hours before the fire was reported around 5:00am.
  • He says that he woke up to discover the fire because the dogs were barking.  He says that once he and EB went back to sleep after the police and firefighters left, he “slept in” Saturday morning.  He says he left around 11 or 12:00 to “check out a job.”  Says he came back home and “started to work in the yard,” when EB came out crying and panicking, screaming, saying that Zahra was gone.  Says he “started searching around the block” and then called police.  (Note:   the 911 call was received at 1:59pm.)
  • It is reported that the Bakers have lived at multiple addresses in the past couple of years, and that investigators will be interviewing Zahra’s former teachers at schools in Caldwell County, as well as neighbors at previous addresses.
  • Asked if his wife might be involved, AB tells a reporter:  “I wouldn’t like to think so.  On what I’ve heard so far, it could be possible.”
  • Neighbors begin to tell reporters about EB’s lies, and her abusiveness towards Zahra.
    EB’s “gothicfairy” myspace is discovered and begins to be discussed in the media and by the public on the Internet.
  • It is reported that AB is spotted outside in the yard with friends, near the site of the fire, and that burned tree limbs and “what looked like clothing” are visible among the charred ashes.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

• It is reported that Scott Riley has been appointed attorney for EB as of 3:00am (not sure which day?).  In the media, Riley tries to garner sympathy for his client, saying that she is very upset, misses Zahra, and has had no sleep.
--

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #883 on: November 15, 2010, 01:34:39 PM »

"Feb.5
AY:

Well i hope my ex is happy now my doc wouldnt refill my pain meds so now i get to suffer YAY!! (FREAKIN *****)!!! "

So, this might be WHAT the fight was about. Someone sent this to me, I have a helper on the day shift. 
Too bad it went private. Oh well. Guess I'll have to cook and bake for a hobby now at night.

Well that explains it all.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: November 15, 2010, 01:37:15 PM »

Thinking about some questions in this case -- anyone have answers for these?

1.  Did Zahra have crutches?  Did she use crutches to get around as a general rule?  If she did have crutches, where are they?

2.  Why would EB have allowed Zahra to sleep all morning and into the afternoon, according to the Bakers’ story of what happened on October 9?  Would EB not have realized how odd it would seem to normal people, for Zahra to have slept through breakfast and lunch before anyone noticed she was missing?

3.  Has it been verified that AB left the house on Saturday between 11 and 12 to check out a job after "sleeping in"?  What job?  Has it been verified what time he returned? 

5.  What work did he “start” to do when he got home, and what “piece of equipment” was he using to do it?

6.  AB has said that he and EB searched the neighborhood for an hour before calling 911.  How does this fit into a timeline of their other accounts of that day?

7.  AB mentioned to a reporter that Zahra had been quite sick with a virus for some time, presumably a stomach virus.  Why did he not mention this in the 911 call, and why was this important detail not part of the original “Zahra is missing” stories  in the media?

8.  What information has Mark Coffey provided about the Bakers and their activities?  Is he cooperating with the investigation?  Has his information been made public yet?

9.  Has the September 25 sighting of Zahra in the furniture store ever been confirmed?

10. The prosthetic was found just off Christy Road.  The bone which matches Zahra’s DNA was found nearby days later at the same site.  Some type of human remains consistent with (a)(the) child were found on the bank of the creek off Dudley Shoals Road.  But Investigators were also searching the Indian Graves area a couple of days before that, and it was reported that they collected evidence there.  Do we know whether any of evidence from Indian Graves was reported to have been connected to Zahra?

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: November 15, 2010, 01:40:57 PM »

"Feb.5
AY:

Why would his ex (if it's Elisa) have anything to do with "his" Doctor refilling medications?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: November 15, 2010, 01:54:00 PM »

"Feb.5
AY:

Why would his ex (if it's Elisa) have anything to do with "his" Doctor refilling medications?
I f the script was for 30 days and EB took it immediately his doctor wouldn't refill it for at least 25 days.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: November 15, 2010, 01:56:25 PM »

1.  Did Zahra have crutches?  Did she use crutches to get around as a general rule?  If she did have crutches, where are they?

2.  Why would EB have allowed Zahra to sleep all morning and into the afternoon, according to the Bakers’ story of what happened on October 9?  Would EB not have realized how odd it would seem to normal people, for Zahra to have slept through breakfast and lunch before anyone noticed she was missing?

3.  Has it been verified that AB left the house on Saturday between 11 and 12 to check out a job after "sleeping in"?  What job?  Has it been verified what time he returned? 

5.  What work did he “start” to do when he got home, and what “piece of equipment” was he using to do it?

6.  AB has said that he and EB searched the neighborhood for an hour before calling 911.  How does this fit into a timeline of their other accounts of that day?

7.  AB mentioned to a reporter that Zahra had been quite sick with a virus for some time, presumably a stomach virus.  Why did he not mention this in the 911 call, and why was this important detail not part of the original “Zahra is missing” stories  in the media?

8.  What information has Mark Coffey provided about the Bakers and their activities?  Is he cooperating with the investigation?  Has his information been made public yet?

9.  Has the September 25 sighting of Zahra in the furniture store ever been confirmed?

10. The prosthetic was found just off Christy Road.  The bone which matches Zahra’s DNA was found nearby days later at the same site.  Some type of human remains consistent with (a)(the) child were found on the bank of the creek off Dudley Shoals Road.  But Investigators were also searching the Indian Graves area a couple of days before that, and it was reported that they collected evidence there.  Do we know whether any of evidence from Indian Graves was reported to have been connected to Zahra?

EXCELLENT QUESTIONS ... QUESTIONS THAT DEMAND AN ANSWER!!

Unless there is security video to back up the sighting of Zahra in the furniture store ... I personally have my doubts that a live Zahra every moved from the trailer home to the Hickory home.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #888 on: November 15, 2010, 01:59:55 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 15, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »

Just noticed in this article that LE is still searching for evidence today:

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632770/vigils-planned-to-honor-zahra--search-for-evidence-continues
Vigils planned to honor Zahra, search for evidence contines
CHARLOTTE -- Hickory Police say two-man search crews are back at various locations Monday looking for more evidence into the Zahra Baker investigation. This news comes three days after an emotional press conference from Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins, who said they had received enough evidence to believe they have found the little girl's body.
(-snip-)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: November 15, 2010, 02:13:38 PM »

Now that I've watched the video at the above link, I'll add:

The video begins with a commercial, and then a false start with no audio; be patient and wait, and it will re-start correctly.

Chief Adkins plans to attend Zahra's birthday memorial tomorrow, and will speak.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 15, 2010, 02:19:23 PM »

Anyone have a private e mail 4 Aaron Young ?
IF not that, then perhaps he needs a personal invite to Scared Monkeys and give him his own thread. He could answer questions for us, and also...perhaps scan and share his marriage license to EB, and divorce papers. These items would be very handy as he just married and would have needed at least the divorce decree to buy a license to remarry in Oct.

This would be a very controlled environment for him, and perhaps we could learn something ?

There would be no bashing or swearing here, we have Klass, who runs a tight shi for all of our benefit !

What 'ya think ? INPUT ? Who will do the invite ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: November 15, 2010, 02:52:51 PM »

Here's what I don't get about AY. He's arguing on the ZB-Bring Her Home FB discussion labeled "Comments for Family". He isn't family. He is completely inserting himself. I don't think that he is responsible, and he did report EB for abuse, but I am starting to think that there were ulterior motives for reporting. I also think there are ulterior motives for all of the posting. It seems he is trying to get her hung in public opinion without completely stepping on her daughters' toes. Again, it seems that we have another person that wants to shed light on a suspect/person of interest from their past relationship.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: November 15, 2010, 02:57:02 PM »

Here's what I don't get about AY. He's arguing on the ZB-Bring Her Home FB discussion labeled "Comments for Family". He isn't family. He is completely inserting himself. I don't think that he is responsible, and he did report EB for abuse, but I am starting to think that there were ulterior motives for reporting. I also think there are ulterior motives for all of the posting. It seems he is trying to get her hung in public opinion without completely stepping on her daughters' toes. Again, it seems that we have another person that wants to shed light on a suspect/person of interest from their past relationship.
I think he would talk to us.
I feel he is looking for his 5 mnutes of fame, and wants a spotlight position, which he can have, 
IF he talks....I want to see the documents. Is EB a bigamist in additon to all of her other criminal behaviors ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: November 15, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »

Beautiful tribute to Zahra

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GNhISlifk9Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GNhISlifk9Y?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 15, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

EXCELLENT QUESTIONS ... QUESTIONS THAT DEMAND ANSWERS!!

Unless there is security video to back up the sighting of Zahra in the furniture store ... I personally have my doubts that a live Zahra even moved from the trailer home where Zahra's presence was verified ... to the Hickory home where her presence has not been confirmed.

Janet

1.  THE TRAILER HOME

Punishment was her routine
November 01, 2010 - 8:34 PM

But whenever they started living in the trailer park, Zahra returned to Hudson Elementary School in March 2010 to finish the fourth grade.

In the trailer park, Bobbitt watched Zahra play with the other children, playing ball, playing in the dirt.

“She was the sweetest little thing you’d ever want to meet,” Bobbitt said. “She was full of life.”

Bobbitt’s husband would walk down the hill to give the children candy. Zahra would hug him.

But Bobbitt wouldn’t associate with the woman she knew as Lisa Baker because she didn’t like the way she treated Zahra. She saw her smack Zahra a couple of times. She saw Baker getting angry and in Zahra’s face because Zahra wasn’t running up that hill.

She thought about calling the Caldwell County Department of Social Services, but said others beat her to it, including officials at Hudson Elementary School.

When Zahra went to school with a black eye, school officials called DSS, said neighbor Bobby Green. He said he saw DSS workers in the trailer.

He said a concerned teacher provided Zahra with her home phone number and told her to call.

Neighbor Kayla Rotenberry said she saw Elisa Baker hit Zahra and noticed bruises on the girl’s face and body. She also said that Elisa Baker told her that Social Services was investigating.

“She was angry that people were getting into her business,” she said. “We all tried to stop her. That little girl was so sweet. Always smiling through it all. She just wanted to be loved.”

Neighbors said that Baker injured her hand when she was beating Zahra and hit the prosthetic leg. Baker told her husband she’d fallen and broken the hand, Bobbitt said.

Bobbitt said she saw DSS workers visit. “Lisa tried to tell them the chemotherapy was giving (Zahra) the black eyes,” Bobbitt said.

It was May 10 when Zahra and Elisa Baker went to Charlotte Motor Speedway to receive the hearing aids.

Two weeks later, on May 23, teenaged neighbors took out an arrest warrant on Elisa Baker in connection with an incident related to her making Zahra walk up that hill.

Corrine Yount, 15, lived in a trailer on another road at the base of the hill. Her trailer formed a T to the Bakers’ trailer: the road the Bakers lived on runs up the hill beside the trailer where Corrine lived and in front of the Bakers’ trailer.

Corrine and her friend, Brandy Hefner, 16, noticed Zahra crying as she walked up the hill.

“She was making Zahra walk up the hill by herself because that’s how she would punish her because she (Elisa) knew it would hurt Zahra’s leg,” Corrine said.

When the teenagers intervened, Corrine said Baker came out of her trailer and started screaming and threatening the girls.

“She said, ‘I’m going to teach these two teenagers a lesson and whip their butts,’” Corrine said.

She said Baker continued shouting threats until Brandy’s mother came out and asked what was going on and Baker left, according to the arrest warrant.

Corrine said it wasn’t the first time she’d called authorities about how Zahra was treated.

“You could hear Zahra screaming and Elisa yelling at her, so we would call the police,” Corrine said. “We called DSS on her too, but they never did anything.”

The incident with the teenaged girls came the day after Adam and Elisa Baker were arrested and charged with communicating threats against Elisa’s niece Brittany Bentley, her fiance Zackery Tyler and the couple’s 7-month-old daughter. The threats stemmed from an outstanding debt Bentley owed them, according to the arrest warrant.

“He (Adam Baker) chased me and my fiancee. He literally tried to run us off the road twice,” Tyler wrote in the complaint accompanying the warrant. “He got in the opposite lane, swerved at the driver’s side and we had to swerve to keep from getting hit, then he passed us and slammed his brakes. We had to slam our brakes and still almost hit him.”

The couple went home and gave Baker the money she was owed, but she demanded more, they said. She and Adam threatened the couple with Tasers, according to the arrest warrant.

“They said they would kill me and Brittany Bentley and that they knew where our daughter was and they would kill her if I didn’t pay her,” Tyler wrote.

Bentley said the couple claimed to have a gun in the car and drove to her mother’s home, where Bentley’s daughter was staying. Bentley’s complaint said she feared for her life and the life of her daughter and fiance.

The Bakers were charged with communicating threats in connection with the accusations. Adam Baker was also charged with assault with a deadly weapon in connection with the incident on the road.

After Zahra disappeared, Bentley went on CBS’ “The Early Show” and described what life was like for Zahra inside that trailer when she went to visit.

“She was locked in her room, allowed five minutes out a day to eat, that was it,” Bentley said. “She was beat almost every time I was over there for just, just the small things. If Lisa would get mad, she would take it out on Zahra, things the kid didn’t deserve. She had a horrible home life.”

The Bakers moved from the trailer some time over the summer, and in either late August or early September, moved into a rented home on 21st Avenue, NW, off N.C. 127 in Viewmont.

Neighbors there said they never saw her.

At the trailer park, Bobbitt said she watched as the Bakers moved, but didn’t see Zahra.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/01/9/punishment-was-her-routine-ar-500792/

2.  THE HICKORY HOME

Police search in Burke County for remains of missing girl
Updated Wednesday, Oct 13 at 9:42 AM

The land searched belongs to the family of a foreman at the tree trimming company where Zahra's father, Adam, works. It is an area where mulch, wood chips, and heavy equipment is stored. Bobby Green, a former employee of the company, says Baker would have had access there. ....

Zahra was reported missing on Saturday, but police say it's been over a month since anyone other than the girl's father and stepmother has seen her. Elisa Baker says she saw Zahra sleeping at 2:30 a.m. Saturday.  Adam Baker says he last saw his daughter the Thursday before was reported missing.

Green said he visited the home weeks ago, but Elisa Baker told him Zahra was sick and couldn't leave her room.

"Outside the immediate family, we cannot confirm that anyone has seen Zahra in the last month,” Chief Adkins said.

That includes next-door neighbor Charles Bost, who says Zahra's father and stepmother, Adam and Elisa Baker, chatted with him in the yard once or twice and mentioned their dog.

But, he says, in the month and a half the Baker's lived here, they never mentioned a daughter.

"I didn't even know that she existed. I mean I've never seen her and I never heard him mention her or anything like that,” Bost said.

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Police-searching--104818544.html

Should Schools Have Raised Red Flag In Zahra Baker Case
Updated: 6:21 pm EDT October 14, 2010

<snipped>

Channel 9 learned that Baker finished last school year in Caldwell County, but then she didn't show up for the first few days of school this year.

Channel 9 spoke with a school spokesperson, Libby Brown, on Thursday. She said a school counselor called Baker's parents and that Baker's parents said they moved to Hickory and were probably going to home-school Baker.

<snipped>

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25394665/detail.html

Investigators wait for DNA results, review and re-evaluate in Zahra case
Posted: Nov 08, 2010 12:05 PM PST
Updated: Nov 08, 2010 2:39 PM PST

DNA evidence can take several weeks or months to process. First, a DNA profile from Zahra Baker must be built, before any potential evidence can be compared.

The fact that it's not clear exactly when Zahra disappeared further complicates building her profile. It's not as easy as taking hair from a brush, when it's not even clear when Zahra lived in the family home on 21st Avenue NW.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465050

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: November 15, 2010, 03:17:59 PM »

one photo shows that an unidentified man who would later emerge as Elisa’s son Douglas was standing at the end of the driveway of the home, being handed a flyer

So does Elisa's son live nearby then?  I assume he's older if they refer to him as a "man" at the end of the driveway...  Sorry if this has already been discussed.  Could this be the "friend" AY refers to?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: November 15, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »

one photo shows that an unidentified man who would later emerge as Elisa’s son Douglas was standing at the end of the driveway of the home, being handed a flyer

So does Elisa's son live nearby then?  I assume he's older if they refer to him as a "man" at the end of the driveway...  Sorry if this has already been discussed.  Could this be the "friend" AY refers to?

According to his fb page he lives in Hickory.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13318660
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: November 15, 2010, 03:34:29 PM »

I read somewhere last night that the single bone found off Christie Road was an arm bone - has anyone else heard this?
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: November 15, 2010, 03:36:46 PM »

According to his fb page he lives in Hickory.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13318660
TY.  And it looks like from the comments on that story from people that know him that he really doesn't have contact with his mom much...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.