April 25, 2024, 07:27:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 177915 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: November 15, 2010, 07:10:51 PM »

<snipped>

7. Elisa Baker is married.   

Is she really?  Not from what her ex has stated.  Wonder if her lawyers know about those claims?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: November 15, 2010, 07:12:08 PM »

The defense team collected a piece of evidence and subsequently turned it over? Is this normal? Couldn't they contaminate the crime scene?

Those are really good questions.  Would the chain of evidence be broken?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 15, 2010, 07:12:17 PM »

I added that document to the new thread.  Thanks Northern.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: November 15, 2010, 07:12:25 PM »

LEP you are faster than me.

Has any one seen where Websluthes have started A Wall Of Shame and the first person on it is Nancy Grace.

geezeeee....I figured WS would be # 1 on that list 

Pot calling kettle much...then again although NG can be grating & not always Miss Manners she has nothing to be in the "Wall of Shame" over IMHO -- Those bunch of wannabes over there have sipped way too much koolaid & are sharing those "funny vitamins" with "Wray of sunshine"

I think Nancy was the perfect choice for this honor...she has gotten more and more rude and she slams people because she can....she said some awful things about Emily Dietrich.  she talks without knowing the facts more and more often!! As far as the posters over there....there are some good people who are there because they care and there are some who are there to toot their own horns.....every forum has a combination of both......actually this was put together very well IMO....WS has their rules and you can chose to go along with them or not....if not, you are out.....same as SM......SM is my home....but I do read other places and there are some smart, informative posters there.  Link to the Wall of Shame,......wish it had been my idea!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5802055#post5802055

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: November 15, 2010, 07:18:13 PM »

This was just posted on FB:

Nancy Grace
Just revealed: 10-year-old Zahra's stepmom reportedly told investigators the girl's body was dismembered & parts were spread in various locations, according to explosive new case documents asking for a lower bond!

Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com
www.cnn.com
Urgent -- The wait intensifies for test results on a bone that police reportedly say may be connected to missing Zahra, while the 10-year-old girl's stepmom allegedly says she was too scared to call 911 when she claims she found Zahra dead. Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.

OMG. And she wants a lower bond after that admission?

HICKORY, N.C. -- A bond reduction request filed Monday for Elisa Baker reveals new details on how she helped detectives in the Zahra Baker case.

According to the court document, Elisa Baker told her attorneys on Oct. 22 that she knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and death of the 10-year-old. That night, her defense team located a significant piece of evidence in the case that was later turned over the law enforcement officials, the paperwork says.

Within 48 hours, police were told that Zahra was dead and that her body was dismembered and would be recovered at different locations, according to the document. Elisa Baker’s attorneys suggested that she could show police the exact locations.

Elisa Baker was taken out of jail at one point during the investigation and led police to three different sites, including the Dudley Shoals area and the Christie Road area, both of which are in Caldwell County. Remains that police believe are Zahra’s were found in the Dudley Shoals area and Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found off Christie Road.

Elisa Baker also confirmed to police that a mattress found at a landfill was consistent with one that had been placed in a dumpster, the document said. In addition, she told them additional evidence could be found in the family’s Hickory home, according to the document.

Her attorneys argue that her bond should be reduced because her cooperation led police to much of the evidence in the case. In addition, they said that due to the international attention the case has garnered, Elisa Baker is now instantly recognizable and would not be able to easily avoid detection if she left the area.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25801554/detail.html

Reading this should be all someone, who is against the DEATH PENALTY, would need to change their mind IMO....

She wanted to be a witch so burn the biotch at the stake

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #965 on: November 15, 2010, 07:23:52 PM »

I'll BE LOCKING at 50.......hopefully this time I can do it right 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 15, 2010, 07:24:53 PM »

new facebook group has been formed   pukel puker pukel puker

Stop Treating Adam and Elisa Baker Like Murderers
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Treating-Adam-and-Elisa-Baker-Like-Murderers/146922498688453

thanks I left them a message

Rest in Peace Caylee

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 15, 2010, 07:27:08 PM »

Evening Monkeys
O/t Monkey King nanners!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: November 15, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »

Am I losing my mind or does the document say that the DEFENSE team located and COLLECTED a piece of evidence? Why would ANYONE collect a potential piece of evidence? 

I read that and that they turned it over to LE.....and hope that means they showed the LE where it was..........

Rest in Peace Caylee

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: November 15, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »

Am I losing my mind or does the document say that the DEFENSE team located and COLLECTED a piece of evidence? Why would ANYONE collect a potential piece of evidence? 

I read that and that they turned it over to LE.....and hope that means they showed the LE where it was..........
Bet it was the private investigator that is part of the defense team.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: November 15, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »

Bet it was the private investigator that is part of the defense team.

Hope whoever it was just marked it and didn't disturb anything....and perhaps that's the 3rd site mentioned in the motion

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 15, 2010, 07:40:29 PM »

Court Docs: Zahra Baker Was Dismembered, Stepmom Said

(CHARLOTTE, N.C.) -- Ten-year-old North Carolina girl Zahra Baker was dismembered after her death and her remains were scattered in several locations, the girl's stepmother told investigators, according to court documents filed Monday.

Lawyers for Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, filed the documents as part of a bond reduction request as evidence Baker had been aiding the search for the disabled girl's remains, according to ABC affiliate WSOC-TV in Charlotte, N.C. The attorneys also claim Baker led searchers to Zahra's prosthetic leg. Elisa Baker is in jail, being held on charges she allegedly wrote a fake ransom note after Zahra disappeared.

The leg, a bone fragment and the girl's remains were discovered in different locations.

In jailhouse letters, Elisa Baker said her husband, Adam, did something "horrifying" to Zahra after she was dead. Adam Baker's attorney told ABC News Monday those claims were nothing more than a "desperate" attempt at distraction.

Two weeks before police announced they had discovered Zahra Baker's remains, Elisa Baker indicated in a jailhouse letter that the child was dead, but expressed no remorse or guilt -- only self-pity and vague accusations against her husband.

"I was trying to save us both, but why should I? He is letting everyone destroy me," Elisa Baker wrote, referring to Adam Baker.

In an earlier letter Baker wrote, "We really didn't kill her, but what he [Adam Baker] did after the fact is kinda horrifying."

In the latest letter, obtained exclusively by ABC News, Baker said she "ain't the monster people are saying."

She also said she was frustrated by her lawyer's refusal to allow her to do TV interview requests. "I want a chance to be heard damn it. This is my life and everyone is playing with and I have no control over what is said or done," she wrote.

http://www.670kboi.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29598306
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: November 15, 2010, 07:42:47 PM »

Court documents: Zahra was dismembered

CATAWBA COUNTY, N.C.-- Court documents filed Monday in Catawba County show that Zahra Baker's body was dismembered and spread across different sites.

Elisa Baker's attorney Lisa Dubb's filed paperwork Monday to have Baker's bond reduced.

According to the court documents Elisa Baker told her lawyers and investigators she had knowledge of Zahra's disappearance on October 22nd.

Investigators were able to determine that Baker's information was reliable.

That same day, according to the documents, Elisa Baker agreed to start cooperating with law enforcement.

The paperwork says on October 24th "Law enforcement was informed that Zahra Baker was deceased, that her body had been dismembered and that it would be recovered at different sites."

The document states authorities were the told of two locations that needed to be searched for Zahra's remains.

On October 25th, Elisa Baker was taken to the search areas.

Baker took them to Christie Road and that is where Zahra's prosthetic leg was found.

The documents state, "Elisa Baker identified the object found as a part of a prosthetic leg and specifically identified it as a gel liner that belonged to Zahra Baker." Later on, a bone was discovered at this site which has been identified as Zahra's.

Elisa then told authorities where else to look.

On October 26th Baker went with law enforcement to the Caldwell County landfill where they recovered a mattress that Baker had said she had thrown out.

At this point Baker is said to have point investigators to where the rest of Zahra's remains could be found.

The document state Elisa Baker has given, "the only credible evidence released to the public."

The document says they are asking for the bond reduction because Elisa Baker has been cooperating with authorities during the investigation.

Baker is currently being held in the Catawba County Jail on obstruction of justice charges

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/15/1841291/court-documents-zahra-was-dismembered.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: November 15, 2010, 07:44:29 PM »

Officials in Zahra case await more DNA information  (with video)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13507369
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: November 15, 2010, 07:45:57 PM »

Court documents: Zahra Baker's body was dismembered (with video)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Court-documents-detail-grim-discoveries-over-Zahra-Baker-108254489.html
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #975 on: November 15, 2010, 07:46:21 PM »

bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: November 15, 2010, 07:46:29 PM »

Just a Question...Since LE was being so careful not to let too much out to the public, Holding back important imformation regarding this case. Could this be a ploy from her attorneys to possibly taint the public in these counties to maybe move the court cases against Elisa Baker out of the county that was so careful and personally involved in solving and collecting evidence to procecute?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: November 15, 2010, 07:46:55 PM »

Paperwork Details Elisa Baker's Involvement In Investigation (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25802595/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: November 15, 2010, 07:47:30 PM »

I'll BE LOCKING at 50.......hopefully this time I can do it right 

You'll do just fine, Nut.      You were just a little rusty last time. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 15, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »

bump

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.