June 16, 2024, 03:47:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 181087 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »

My Dear Monkeys,
Thank you for staying on top of this.  It is great to know you all are here.  I was in the hospital from mid September until the end of October and saw Zahra's case in the news.  Like all of you I prayed for a better outcome but as time went on things looked more and more grim.  I live in Hickory and am planning to attend the vigil.  Since I'm still recuperating I have to find a ride with someone when I want to go somewhere but if there is anything I can do or take pics of locally let me know and I'll try to accomplish it for you.  It is so hard to believe that someone could do something so horrible to such a beautiful little girl.  Tears me up

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 12, 2010, 11:01:36 AM »

My Dear Monkeys,
Thank you for staying on top of this.  It is great to know you all are here.  I was in the hospital from mid September until the end of October and saw Zahra's case in the news.  Like all of you I prayed for a better outcome but as time went on things looked more and more grim.  I live in Hickory and am planning to attend the vigil.  Since I'm still recuperating I have to find a ride with someone when I want to go somewhere but if there is anything I can do or take pics of locally let me know and I'll try to accomplish it for you.  It is so hard to believe that someone could do something so horrible to such a beautiful little girl.  Tears me up

Hope you are ok now and well on the way to being 100% again.  If you go to the vigil, just say an extra prayer for all us monkeys that are unable to attend.  This is the most horrible case ever.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2010, 11:01:58 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/

breaking news....remains have been confirmed to be Zahra's.  Bless this child. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 12, 2010, 11:02:56 AM »

FoxNews is calling it Breaking news:

Breaking News: Report: Police Confirm Remains Found in N.C. Are Those of Missing 10-Year-Old Girl

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: November 12, 2010, 11:06:13 AM »

Is it being released what actually was found in regards to the body parts? ie, head, legs, arms?

I guess maybe we'll hear this at the presser.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2010, 11:06:57 AM »

FoxNews is calling it Breaking news:

Breaking News: Report: Police Confirm Remains Found in N.C. Are Those of Missing 10-Year-Old Girl

Yes, just saw it on Foxnews - news conference is being scheduled       Rest with the angels Zahra  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2010, 11:11:46 AM »

Is it being released what actually was found in regards to the body parts? ie, head, legs, arms?

That is what I was wondering.    4getUnot  Hope you are feeling much better  an angelic monkey
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2010, 11:11:57 AM »

My Dear Monkeys,

Hope you are ok now and well on the way to being 100% again.  If you go to the vigil, just say an extra prayer for all us monkeys that are unable to attend.  This is the most horrible case ever.

Yes Klass I will and I'll try to get some pictures there too.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »

Zahara's mum kneeling at her daughter's memorial in the Baker yard.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national

So sad.

Notes: They took a DNA sample from mom.
They only told her "evidence" but she said she could tell from their tone and their manner what they found.

OMG. This was heart-wrenching.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2010, 11:16:52 AM »

That is what I was wondering.    4getUnot  Hope you are feeling much better  an angelic monkey

TY NRCG It feels great to be alive and home what more could one want!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2010, 11:19:17 AM »

I just saw it on Fox. We all knew, but it's confirmed. 

There's never been a case like this on SM, has there Klaas? I can't imagine I would forget, but you'd know best.

I feel like we all need a group hug and barf bag.   

They'll arrest AB now.   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2010, 11:24:20 AM »

The video said that the police are protective of Emily and they have told her the DNA will be back on Tuesday.  Images of Emily with police.

Hello again monkeys.

Just a thought regarding this, reading that the police pulled AB and his lawyer in for "talks" for about an hour, could it have been to let him know that remains had been found and also to give him a subtle warning to stay clear of ED now that she is in the same town as him, if they are feeling protective of her they might have wanted to make that very clear to him and his lawyer.

I also think that ED will attend the vigil for Zahra, it's what any grieving parent would do isn't it?  I wonder if AB and his family will be there?

I hope they arrest AB soon.

I hope today's the day he's locked up in the cage he belongs in.
I'm so furious, horrified and sickened, that a little vigilante justice would be a wonderful thing.
I hate these people so much, and it makes me crazy that he has my dad's first name.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2010, 11:25:33 AM »

Ugh....I am so sick to my stomach right now.  Any record yet of an arrest of AB??
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »

Prayers and peace to Zahra's bio Mom.

How cruel to finally find her child and have it end like this.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2010, 11:27:14 AM »

Morning my good monkey friends.  I am afraid we will need to gather our strength and stand strong against what we will hear, this is such a horrific case.  Our consolation is that this sweet girl is in the arms of the angels.  No one can hurt her and she is loved beyond our imagining.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »

4getUnot, take care of yourself and I'm so sorry you've been ill!

The weather for Hickory is calling for showers on Tuesday and if I went I'd be coming through Boone. The vigil is supposed to be between 6 and 7pm. I'm a little worried about running into snow across the Mountain. I was on the Parkway Sunday, and would have been terrified had I been the one driving down the mountain with the driving snow. Any advice, 4getUnot? Are your mountains snowcapped? TIA?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2010, 11:29:42 AM »

My Dear Monkeys,

Hope you are feeling better with each day. Like Klaas said please say and extra prayer from us.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2010, 11:32:58 AM »

I just saw it on Fox. We all knew, but it's confirmed. 

There's never been a case like this on SM, has there Klaas? I can't imagine I would forget, but you'd know best.

I feel like we all need a group hug and barf bag.   

They'll arrest AB now.   

I hope so CBB I hope so. The thought of the POS hiding behind mommies dearest makes me

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2010, 11:35:52 AM »

4getUnot, take care of yourself and I'm so sorry you've been ill!

The weather for Hickory is calling for showers on Tuesday and if I went I'd be coming through Boone. The vigil is supposed to be between 6 and 7pm. I'm a little worried about running into snow across the Mountain. I was on the Parkway Sunday, and would have been terrified had I been the one driving down the mountain with the driving snow. Any advice, 4getUnot? Are your mountains snowcapped? TIA?

Hi CBB!  I live in Hickory and we are below Lenoir at the foot of the mountains.  No snow here but don't know about farther up.  Be carefull because even if there is no snow there could be black ice from the rain. 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2010, 11:38:52 AM »

Ty Green Eyes  I will be saying prayers from us. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.