June 16, 2024, 02:20:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 181047 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2010, 11:44:03 AM »

4getUnot, take care of yourself and I'm so sorry you've been ill!

The weather for Hickory is calling for showers on Tuesday and if I went I'd be coming through Boone. The vigil is supposed to be between 6 and 7pm. I'm a little worried about running into snow across the Mountain. I was on the Parkway Sunday, and would have been terrified had I been the one driving down the mountain with the driving snow. Any advice, 4getUnot? Are your mountains snowcapped? TIA?

CBB, be careful if you go.
Kinda O/T...What about a pic of Zahra and her Mum together? I wish I had the talent you all do...
I am having a hard time tearing myself away to go to work today. I will have Zahra, her Mum and all monkeys on my heart today.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »

Such a sad case.      Why hasn't the dad been arrested yet?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2010, 11:53:38 AM »

Such a sad case.      Why hasn't the dad been arrested yet?
I'm going to guess that Elisa and Adam aren't arrested yet, because the case is being put together and when it is ready both of these loser monsters will be charged.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

One of the ways I deal with my emotional attachment to Zahra and in all these cases is to be here in SM. I feel like I am snuggling in with our group, a group of great monkeys to bring what ever comfort we can to Zahra and those that truly love her. When you find yourself getting to upset or sad say prayers for her and come in to the group snuggle for her. She may have been poorly treated by some but we are many and here for her. We will see that she gets home and gets justice.

Love to her and all of you.
NM

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2010, 12:00:40 PM »

Prayers and peace to Zahra's bio Mom.

How cruel to finally find her child and have it end like this.

Totally agree!  This case has bothered me so much that I've made only a few posts about it.  But I do appreciate so much the faithful monkeys who've kept us so well informed.  I'm so impressed with LE in NC.

Hopefully, ED can take her daughter back home to Australia.

Hopefully, AB will be arrested before I can post this message.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2010, 12:01:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

One of the ways I deal with my emotional attachment to Zahra and in all these cases is to be here in SM. I feel like I am snuggling in with our group, a group of great monkeys to bring what ever comfort we can to Zahra and those that truly love her. When you find yourself getting to upset or sad say prayers for her and come in to the group snuggle for her. She may have been poorly treated by some but we are many and here for her. We will see that she gets home and gets justice.

Love to her and all of you.
NM
an angelic monkey
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2010, 12:08:42 PM »

We knew it was going to be sad news but this is horrific.

Methodically, Zahra was being murdered since her father brought her to the States. His neglect of her medical condition started it, his abandonment of his child to an abuser finished it. His direct participation hasn't been proved YET but just by giving himself a pass on being responsible for her well being is enough for me. Cancer recurrence,infection,flu...whatever could have been addressed if he had loved her enough to notice but he either chose not to or he is too dumb to be a parent.
If he had bothered to keep up with her medical needs any abuse that he apparently didn't notice would have been exposed by professionals.
They both make me sick and angry.

Rest in peace Zahra   an angelic monkey
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2010, 12:17:58 PM »

They must be able to tell that the remains are likely Zahra. 

As I mentioned the other day, on another thread, for some reason I can't usually get into Zahra's thread from work, but it so happened I found a work around today, only to find out this news.  However, I am at work, trying so hard not to cry, or 1. I'll get busted for being on here at work and 2. People will wonder what the heck is up with me crying.   In the mean time, I'm holding it in, feeling so totally sick to my stomach, beyond words.  I suppose as the rest of you all do.  No other words can come to mind, without getting in trouble....   

Thank you Lord for letting her be found, Now we pray that Zahra get's the proper Justice, at least while left on this earth, cause we know where they will be after that!  I also pray for peace for her bio mother, who, whatever has happened in her life, she is able to find peace, as it is only you who knows the truth, and the only one to judge.  Please be with her....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2010, 12:18:12 PM »

My prayers for Zahra, ED and her other children who must be terrified with their mom in another country and their sister they never had the chance to know murdered.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2010, 12:22:20 PM »

I felt in my heart that they had found Zahra.  I am so sick over this, I have tried to post several times, but just couldn't .  I have so many feelings right now - I have no words to describe.

What I know is Zahra showed such grace and poise during her short life.  She always had a smile on her freckled face.  Yet was going thru a living hell.  She overcame so much. 

I agree will all...this is the most horrific case I have ever heard of, and I fear we will hear details in the days to come that will add to the horror.

I am thankful to Hickory PD - investigators, searchers, and others who tirelessly searched for Zahra.  God Bless You All.  I pray that you will find peace with what you have had to do - which no doubt has to be most difficult.  Thank you for finding this dear baby.

Prayers to all who are hurting now - and Prayers for swift and sure justice for those involved.  May their nightmares haunt them and their pain be a thousand times worse than any they inflicted on Zahra.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2010, 12:24:36 PM »

I don't believe these actions against Zahra could stand. I honestly believe that her Mother had Divine help to discover Zahra's whereabouts when she did because those actions would not be allowed to get murky with time.

If that is true, and I believe it is, then may she take comfort knowing that Zahra was never alone. The same hand that guided her always held Zahra's, and you can bet your soul that no evil that befell her has one ounce of power over her now.

Zahra is sliding down rainbows and is amidst children's laughter under the smiling eyes of eternal love. She is lovingly hugged and will never no lonliness in a place prepared with her dreams and heart in mind. All of heaven opened to recieve this child.

These horrid people that harmed her were seen with every action they took and God made sure that their plans would not stand. I believe that with all my heart.

It's painful for me to even realize there are people like this among us. I want them to face death. They should not be among us, IMO.

ITA with you CBB.  I have never felt such loathing for anyone as I do the people who did this to Zahra.  It is heartbreaking and I am having a hard time getting over it.  There are not even enough words to describe how I feel right now.   

I am with both of you.
This case has been the saddest case yet for me, there are no words really, but I do want both of those ghouls to pay with their own sorry lives.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »

Those who commit heinous crimes are rarely affected by their own actions.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2010, 12:29:20 PM »

Zahara's mum kneeling at her daughter's memorial in the Baker yard.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national

So sad.

Notes: They took a DNA sample from mom.
They only told her "evidence" but she said she could tell from their tone and their manner what they found.

As you can see, I am catching up, trying not to go straight to the end and miss anything.  But this video is making me tear up enough, I need to take a break in my car for a few and get myself together.  I don't even know why I am allowing myself to do this while at work, but since getting in thread, I can't leave.   I'll be back..... Prayers for all....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2010, 12:30:57 PM »

My prayers for Zahra, ED and her other children who must be terrified with their mom in another country and their sister they never had the chance to know murdered.

Mornin Donks 

i was thinking the same thing! how sad, to have had the life she has good or bad to be in another country to be told ur child is dead i could imagine would only make u want to hold ur living children that much closer..and for the girls, to be away from ur momma and know she is dealng with prolly the hardest thing in her life... how sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2010, 12:32:16 PM »

I just saw it on Fox. We all knew, but it's confirmed. 

There's never been a case like this on SM, has there Klaas? I can't imagine I would forget, but you'd know best.

I feel like we all need a group hug and barf bag.   

They'll arrest AB now.   

This case is just as horrifying as Jessica Lunsford IMO. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2010, 12:36:51 PM »

HLN just announced they will be carrying the presser @ 4pm.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2010, 12:41:15 PM »

Is there a fund set up to donate - so the mother can bury her daughter?
(I am assuming the mum doesn't have much money)

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2010, 12:42:29 PM »

Good afternoon all,

Funny how I have wanted Zahra to be found and for justice to be served, yet when I saw the headlines on FOX NEWS my stomach turned.  This is heart wrenching.  I'm so sorry for Zahra, for Emily.  I am sending prayers for all. 

Terri
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2010, 12:43:23 PM »

Is there a fund set up to donate - so the mother can bury her daughter?
(I am assuming the mum doesn't have much money)

Kermit - not one that is reputable at the moment.  Hopefully the mum will provide information on that soon.  There is a Zahra fund but it is a fraud, IMO.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2010, 12:44:17 PM »

Those who commit heinous crimes are rarely affected by their own actions.

Very true, however, it's shocking to learn that these monsters know what they are doing. Elizabeth Smart lived to tell about her ordeal and how he knew clearly what he was doing to her every time he raped her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.