June 16, 2024, 06:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 181160 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2010, 01:33:27 PM »

My Dear Monkeys,
Thank you for staying on top of this.  It is great to know you all are here.  I was in the hospital from mid September until the end of October and saw Zahra's case in the news.  Like all of you I prayed for a better outcome but as time went on things looked more and more grim.  I live in Hickory and am planning to attend the vigil.  Since I'm still recuperating I have to find a ride with someone when I want to go somewhere but if there is anything I can do or take pics of locally let me know and I'll try to accomplish it for you.  It is so hard to believe that someone could do something so horrible to such a beautiful little girl.  Tears me up

4getUnot,

It is so good to see you post and I am sorry you have been in the hospital.

I hope you are recuperating nicely.

It would be great if you feel up to it and have transportation that you could attend the vigil Tuesday.

This case is the saddest I have ever seen.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2010, 01:35:56 PM »

wow that last post was not meant to sound as if she didnt not think of Zahra like that, sorry, it was just a phrase i remembered.. not meant to be mean or rude
Thank-you about the info that she has two other daughters, somehow I just missed that.
Mom mentioned that her one daughter looked like Zahra. Must be heartbreaking.
Horrifying for all of them  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2010, 01:36:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I thought Of calling the newsroom at wsoctv to see if they had an address for Emily that I could send a card to with a donation.  If you guys would like me to, I will call and talk with someone in the newsroom about a fund.
Sounds wonderful  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2010, 01:37:48 PM »

Just thinking about something. Since Adam had custody of Zahra will Emily be able to take her back to Australia without his permission?

I hope so! I've wondered the same thing, but surely, surely, surely, this can be worked out! I can't imagine Emily having to wade through Adam's relatives who enabled him to bring her here into a deathtrap, to give her daughter a proper funeral!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2010, 01:38:38 PM »

CBB....I just talked to Linda in the newsroom and asked her did she know of any place to make  donations and she said she had not heard of any but would check into it. I told her that some members of Scared Monkeys would like to help Zahra's mother Emily to get her baby back home. Said she would get back to me as soon as possible.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2010, 01:39:29 PM »

CBB....I just talked to Linda in the newsroom and asked her did she know of any place to make  donations and she said she had not heard of any but would check into it. I told her that some members of Scared Monkeys would like to help Zahra's mother Emily to get her baby back home. Said she would get back to me as soon as possible.

You're the best, darla! Thank You!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »

Thank You darla an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2010, 01:40:52 PM »

Just thinking about something. Since Adam had custody of Zahra will Emily be able to take her back to Australia without his permission?

I hope so! I've wondered the same thing, but surely, surely, surely, this can be worked out! I can't imagine Emily having to wade through Adam's relatives who enabled him to bring her here into a deathtrap, to give her daughter a proper funeral!

I would think that if Adam is charged with anything that Emily would be the next of kin.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2010, 01:42:54 PM »

You are welcome...Linda seemed to think the idea was wonderful and said she would do what she could.

If I could see to drive well enough at night, I would go to the vigil Tuesday.

God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2010, 01:45:35 PM »

4:00 PM?  Would that be 1:00 PM Pacific Time.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Remains Found in North Carolina Reportedly Confirmed to Be Those of Missing Girl, 10
Published November 12, 2010

The human remains found in North Carolina Wednesday were confirmed to be those of missing Australian 10-year-old Zahra Baker, WCNC-TV reported Friday, citing a source close to the investigation.

The source said police in Hickory, N.C., will hold a news conference at 4:00 p.m. local time to announce that the remains have been identified.

Authorities released a statement Thursday that potentially valuable evidence had been discovered.

"Search teams in Caldwell County yesterday located evidence that could provide valuable information in the Zahra Baker case," the statement said. "This evidence will be analyzed at the NC State Bureau of Investigation's lab. We understand the concern and interest in this case by the public but we must be cautious in prematurely releasing information so it will not jeopardize any future criminal proceedings."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/12/remains-north-carolina-reportedly-confirmed-missing-girl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »

Thank-you for all the updates and beautiful picture KCJackie  an angelic monkey  I leave my emotions out of all these cases because that is the only way that I can follow them, but I also have to say little Zahra and everything surrounding this case it is extremely hard not to have it on your mind and it just makes a person mentally and physically ill. 

I am jealous of those of you who can leave your emotions out of these cases.  I am afraid I wear my feelings on my sleeve and this case just breaks my heart in two.

I wonder if we will really hear something released from the police today?  This guy who is twittering, has not always been correct in what was going to happen.  I hope they will give us some kind of information today though.

Another channel is reporting a press conference today:
Police have scheduled a 4 p.m. news conference regarding the investigation. You can watch it live on wsoctv.com.

Thank you Pink for the update.  Is there a link where I can watch it live?  4 pm is that central or eastern time?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »

I would think that if Adam is charged with anything that Emily would be the next of kin.

I would too, but I'm wondering if he'd have to be dead to constitute that. I do not want him to be able to turn things over to his family and I do not want it to be his call.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »

Police To Release More Information In Zahra Case

CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. -- Hickory police have scheduled a 4 p.m. news conference about evidence in the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker. You can watch that news conference live on wsoctv.com.

VIDEO: Police To Release New Information In Zahra Case

Police said Thursday that evidence located in Caldwell County on Wednesday could provide "valuable" information in the investigation into the girl’s disappearance. A source confirmed to Channel 9 that the evidence found along Dudley Shoals Road was human remains, which are now being analyzed.

MORE,,,,

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25758518/detail.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2010, 01:47:25 PM »

My guess would be that if custody is successfully contested by bio mom, there will be a memorial service here & very possibly a plane trip home to her birthplace for burial.   Unfortunately, I dont anticipate any arrangements being able to take place for at least another week, if not more.

I dont pretend to know the details of how Emily lost or gave up custody but there is something telling me that it was under duress.   Considering what has transpired now, we dont know if Adam ahole didnt push Emily over the edge in some manner -- something just isnt sitting right with me but I must say I feel for this woman & I dont think she was horribly negligent in wanting to take care of her daughter but something much more deep seeded...this case is just too horrific for words & I hope Zahra's murderer(s) suffer the ultimate consequence sooner than later.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2010, 01:48:16 PM »

4:00pm Eastern is 1:00pm Pacific, Janet.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2010, 01:48:31 PM »

Thanks Darla  an angelic monkey
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »

ED never gave up parental rights and was paying child support. She had rights that AB denied her by hiding Zahra's location. Hopefully he will be in jail and she is next of kin not evil KB.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2010, 01:51:01 PM »

4:00pm Eastern is 1:00pm Pacific, Janet.

Thanks CBB.

I realize that there is a 3 hour time difference between Eastern and Pacific but ... I did not have a clue what time zone Hickory, NC was.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: November 12, 2010, 01:52:00 PM »

Police to release details in Zahra case after 'possible human remains' found

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Hickory Police will speak to the media Friday afternoon after a stunning week of events in the case of a missing 10-year-old girl.

Police will hold a media briefing at 4 pm Friday after possible human remains were found Wednesday in Caldwell County when authorities were searching for clues related to missing Hickory girl, Zahra Baker.

Check back here at 4 pm for LIVE video of the media conference

MORE..

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13465050
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 12, 2010, 01:52:36 PM »

Thank you Darla  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.