June 24, 2024, 07:15:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 181616 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: November 12, 2010, 04:18:23 PM »

Thank you for posting links.  Great job, LE.  Bravo.

This case has been so hard on the chief and on all the investigators and searchers (and Monkeys).  Did we hear him say anything about a continuing search for additional evidence or remains?  Perhaps they have found all of Zahra's remains?  If so, it is curious that there was an apparent shallow grave on Dudley Shoals, and a single "bone" on Christy Road, where the prosthetic leg was also found.  What about the Indian Graves search the other day... did we find out whether anything they found there was related to Zahra?  I'm curious whether they have recovered all of her remains, and if not, whether they will continue to search.

Also, he mentioned that DNA in the recovered "bone" was matched to Zahra's DNA obtained from the 21st Ave. home.  I'm thinking... that does not necessarily mean that she made the move to that house, right?  The DNA from the home could have come from a toothbrush, hairbrush, clothing, or something like that, yes?  Or even from the hearing aids? 

Poor precious Zahra!  Yes, our hearts go out to Emily.  We weep with her.  Bless her and comfort her.

Or the mattress.

I thought police have confirmed Zahra did make the move previously...

This would have been easy to determine by dusting the house for prints.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: November 12, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

This is so sad, that poor little girl.  The press conference was shown live here.  The reporter travelling with ED is talking now and he says from information that he has heard but can't talk about yet, he doesn't think that an arrest is imminent, unless some other major piece of evidence comes to light.  I assume he means AB.

I don't get it. Do they think EB buried remains by herself? That 911 call is enough for me to know he was part of it.

I agree. And who goes around trying to already cover their butts in a 911 call?
ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.
And that's just the least of what was wrong with that call. There was so much groundwork being laid, you'd think think he was up for the "Turf Technician of the Year" Award.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: November 12, 2010, 04:18:40 PM »

This man is an outstanding LE officer in my opinion.  He cares and he works hard for justice.  I hope they will find enough evidence to bring justice down on the creeps who did this to Zahra.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #343 on: November 12, 2010, 04:19:43 PM »

I hope Adam is terrified.
they said he had a meeting with 2 of the step-monster's daughters.
I want him arrested.

I hope others find Adam before he is arrested and just beat the s**t out of him!!!

You and me both KCJackie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: November 12, 2010, 04:24:28 PM »

This case has been so hard on the chief and on all the investigators and searchers (and Monkeys).  Did we hear him say anything about a continuing search for additional evidence or remains?  Perhaps they have found all of Zahra's remains?  If so, it is curious that there was an apparent shallow grave on Dudley Shoals, and a single "bone" on Christy Road, where the prosthetic leg was also found.  What about the Indian Graves search the other day... did we find out whether anything they found there was related to Zahra?  I'm curious whether they have recovered all of her remains, and if not, whether they will continue to search.

Also, he mentioned that DNA in the recovered "bone" was matched to Zahra's DNA obtained from the 21st Ave. home.  I'm thinking... that does not necessarily mean that she made the move to that house, right?  The DNA from the home could have come from a toothbrush, hairbrush, clothing, or something like that, yes?  Or even from the hearing aids? 

Poor precious Zahra!  Yes, our hearts go out to Emily.  We weep with her.  Bless her and comfort her.

Warning! Gruesome comments to follow.
I wonder if her father intially dismembered her body to facilitate putting parts through the wood chipper. The dogs hit on the chipper iirc. Maybe it didn't work out to well so he hid the parts in different areas, hoping not to arouse suspicion with too many bones in one area.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: November 12, 2010, 04:25:48 PM »

I have to wonder if the bone they found was the leg with the prosthetic?  I dunno... so sickening to think about all this.  Time will tell what these monsters did.  I am sure of it.  The Hickory PD seem to be dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's.  I am going to go back to working again so I can find some escape from these thoughts.  Thanks for all the links, updates, and most of all comfort offered today by all you wonderful monkeys.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #346 on: November 12, 2010, 04:29:04 PM »

OK, it's established that Curly, Capp, Jackie, Green Eyes and I are vigilantes.

There are reasons we aren't in charge, guys.   

I wouldn't make a good judge. I'd just put them both in a cage right now and bring them out to beat them at mealtimes until I  worked up an appetite.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #347 on: November 12, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »

Thanks everyone that provided the links for the press conference and those that gave information for folks that weren't able to view.  This is just so sad.    I hope we can hear more upcoming news, like some arrests. 

I am thinking the Grand Jury will be meeting soon to hand down indictments. There is no way with Zahra's little body scattered here and yonder that Adam is not guilty as sin and I can't wait to see his perp walk. My heart is broken for Zahra's mother. But know that Zahra is whole again in Heaven being shown all the love she never had here.

And I can't find it in me to ask for mercy on AB ,EB, KB's soul.
I think you are right the police are just waiting, and I'm sure they are watching Adam very closely 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: November 12, 2010, 04:31:27 PM »

So does anyone know if the so called dad has been arrested? I mean surely he will be right?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #349 on: November 12, 2010, 04:31:55 PM »

I wonder if her father intially dismembered her body to facilitate putting parts through the wood chipper. The dogs hit on the chipper iirc. Maybe it didn't work out to well so he hid the parts in different areas, hoping not to arouse suspicion with too many bones in one area.

I don't know, but the whole thing is just stupid as well as gruesome. The more locations you leave bones, the better chance one will be found. It only takes one to match DNA.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #350 on: November 12, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »

I wouldn't make a good judge. I'd just put them both in a cage right now and bring them out to beat them at mealtimes until I  worked up an appetite.   

Add my name to that list also CBB.....but my thoughts go a little more violent. If he stuck his head out the door I would blow his brains all the way to the bottom pits of hell.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: November 12, 2010, 04:33:51 PM »

Police: DNA evidence shows missing 10-year-old girl is deadBy the CNN Wire Staff
November 12, 2010 -- Updated 2127 GMT (0527 HKT)

(CNN) -- The search for -- and the life of -- a freckle-faced 10-year-old North Carolina girl is over, with police announcing Friday that they had found her remains.

"Today our community moruns, our state mourns, our nation mourns, and the world mourns," said Hickory, North Carolina, police Chief Tom Adkins.

Adkins said that the DNA found on a dug-up bone off Christie Road in Caldwell County -- the same place her prosthetic leg was recovered late last month -- was consistent with that taken from Zahra's personal items.

Using DNA swabs taken from the girls' biological father and mother, investigators are trying to confirm that human remains found at a site five miles away also belonged to Zahra, according to Adkins. But he said the medical examiner's staff onsite said those bones appeared to have belonged to a girl of Zahra's age.

"Investigators, agents, officers and staff. who have worked on this case are devastated that they were not able to bring Zahra home alive," said Adkins.

The girl's stepmother Elisa Baker reported Zahra missing on October 9, then was arrested the next day after police said she admitted writing a fake ransom note found at the family's Hickory, North Carolina, home. But no one other than a relative has seen Zahra since September 25, according to authorities, when a woman said she saw the girl at a furniture store.

In mid-October, police announced they were approaching Zahra's disappearance as a homicide.

The disappearance of Zahra, who had persevered through numerous health battles and wore hearing aids, has made international news. Zahra, whose biological parents were both from Australia, lost her leg to bone cancer at age 5 and reportedly developed lung cancer a few years later.

The girl's father, Adam Troy Baker, was arrested late last month in nearby Catawba County on eight charges -- including five counts of writing bad checks and three counts of failing to appear in court -- which authorities said were unrelated to Zahra's disappearance. He was later released on bail.

His wife, Elisa Baker, remains in jail. Besides an obstruction of justice charge for the ransom note, as well as writing worthless checks. Police said that she has been cooperating with investigators, including leading them to search sites.

Friday's announcement is the most significant, but not the first major development in the search for Zahra's remains. On October 27, investigators announced they had found the 10-year-old's prosthetic leg in a brushy area off a North Carolina road. And earlier this month, authorities reported finding a bone that might be related to the case.

Video - Press Conferencehttp://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/12/north.carolina.missing.girl/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #352 on: November 12, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »

Maybe Adam was with police yesterday to do a cheek swab?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #353 on: November 12, 2010, 04:34:23 PM »

And please don't ask me what I would like to do that dark hearted biotch sitting in jail.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: November 12, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »

I hope Adam is terrified.
they said he had a meeting with 2 of the step-monster's daughters.
I want him arrested.

I hope others find Adam before he is arrested and just beat the s**t out of him!!!

Nice artwork, KC.

My neighbor says they should put both Adam and Elisa into the wood chipper, alive, feet first.

He is very upset about this horrific crime.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #355 on: November 12, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »

Hi CBB! 

There are a lot of tweets going on from people in NC that want to physically get AB. This jerk may not even make it to the arrest stage!

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: November 12, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »

Very telling that LE conducted cheek swabs on both biological parents in order to work up a complete DNA profile for Zahra. Usually DNA from one parent is sufficient for identification purposes. Caylee's remains were identified through Casey's DNA and we still don't know who her father was...

I'm afraid the need for a complete DNA profile supports what one of NGs experts reported on last night's show....

Zahra was dismembered...

her prosthesis and above the knee amputated femur found at the Christy Rd search site.

Zahra's torso and head located at the Dudley Schoals search site,

and her arms and leg put through the wood chipper in the back yard at 21 21st St. The prosthesis would have destroyed the chipper.

While I am beyond saddened by this baby's death and the way in which her body was treated, I am grateful that LE has been quiet and taken the care to put Zahra together again so that she may be returned to her beloved Australia, the people she loved, and to be buried with the dignity, honor  and respect she so deserves.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #357 on: November 12, 2010, 04:36:52 PM »

Add my name to that list also CBB.....but my thoughts go a little more violent. If he stuck his head out the door I would blow his brains all the way to the bottom pits of hell.

Uhm......, yeah, darla. I think you can pick up your badge.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: November 12, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »

Darla,I am right there with you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: November 12, 2010, 04:37:53 PM »

I don't know, but the whole thing is just stupid as well as gruesome. The more locations you leave bones, the better chance one will be found. It only takes one to match DNA.

Unlike how they obviously viewed themselves, neither Baker is anywhere close to being the sharpest knife in the drawer imo. And I don't think their obtuseness can just be a case of substance abuse. I think they were born with it (or without it as the case may be).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.