May 28, 2024, 04:06:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 180284 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #560 on: November 13, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_disabled_girl_killed

Mystery deepens over disabled NC girl's killing

<snipped>

District Attorney James Gaither Jr. refused to say if the girl was dismembered or if any more charges were imminent.

"I'm not going to discuss that right now," Gaither said.

Neighbors and relatives have said that Elisa Baker had a short temper and was abusive toward her stepdaughter. Caldwell County Department of Social Services investigated the family because Zahra went to school with bruises and a teacher alerted school officials, who have said they are prohibited by law from discussing the case.

Zahra's friends and family in Australia were less than thrilled when she moved away, especially since her medical treatments were free there. Kim Wright, who became something of a surrogate mother to Zahra in Australia, told The Associated Press they became friends four years ago at a cancer fundraising event. She was sitting in a chair waiting for her head to be shaved to raise money when Zahra approached, took her hand and told her not to be scared.

Zahra was diagnosed with bone cancer about five years ago. She had her leg amputated and a few months later, doctors discovered tumors in her lungs. She had chemotherapy, but the treatment led to a partial hearing loss. Still, she remained upbeat, attending a camp for children with cancer and inspiring her fellow campers by taking part in all the physical activities.

BBM

Zahra was an angel before she even left this world.  an angelic monkey 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 13, 2010, 11:59:36 AM »

Thanks Northern, I was thinking, and that is never good, but let's say that Zahra did die in bed from an illness, and for whatever sick and disturbing reason they dismembered her    Will the ME be able to tell that from the remains? I'm guessing he/she could but since she has been dead for awhile maybe not. Without other evidence I'm not sure how they can be charged with murder, desecration of a corpse, yes. I personally feel they murdered Zahra, just something I was thinking and how legally they both could be charged.  And I sure hope they are charged very soon.

I have so many questions myself right now that I can not get out of my thoughts.
If she died in bed why did they not call 911?  Why would her remains be spread across at least two counties that we know of?  Why would there be tool marks on the bone they found in the area that the prosthetic was? Most people would not take the disposal of another human being into their own hands by taking the body for a drive and then spreading parts around.  Most people would not even have the stomach to deal with a dead body.  I can not even imagine leaving Zahra' clothes and toys in the closet for one second while I cleaned out the rest of the house.  After my father passed I sat with his favourite jacket and held it just to be able to smell him near me.  I still have his jacket and have never washed it.  None of what they supposedly did makes any sense to me nor does their subsequent actions.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: November 13, 2010, 11:59:48 AM »

District Attorney James Gaither Jr. refused to say if the girl was dismembered or if any more charges were imminent.

"I'm not going to discuss that right now," Gaither said.      And this is what I'm afraid of, and I'll bet they aren't until they can determine what exactly all happened to Zahra. So frustrating
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 13, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »

Thanks Northern, I was thinking, and that is never good, but let's say that Zahra did die in bed from an illness, and for whatever sick and disturbing reason they dismembered her    Will the ME be able to tell that from the remains? I'm guessing he/she could but since she has been dead for awhile maybe not. Without other evidence I'm not sure how they can be charged with murder, desecration of a corpse, yes. I personally feel they murdered Zahra, just something I was thinking and how legally they both could be charged.  And I sure hope they are charged very soon.

I have so many questions myself right now that I can not get out of my thoughts.
If she died in bed why did they not call 911?  Why would her remains be spread across at least two counties that we know of?  Why would there be tool marks on the bone they found in the area that the prosthetic was? Most people would not take the disposal of another human being into their own hands by taking the body for a drive and then spreading parts around.  Most people would not even have the stomach to deal with a dead body.  I can not even imagine leaving Zahra' clothes and toys in the closet for one second while I cleaned out the rest of the house.  After my father passed I sat with his favourite jacket and held it just to be able to smell him near me.  I still have his jacket and have never washed it.  None of what they supposedly did makes any sense to me nor does their subsequent actions.
I totally agree with you. I was just trying to look at this from the side of the judicial system, and because I've been let down so many times in cases, I was just talking out loud hoping this isn't going to be another time where I feel the right charges are not given.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: November 13, 2010, 12:13:14 PM »

I am so proud of all the monkeys here at this sight.  You all have been wonderful and so creative.  You have worked tirelessly to start a financial support system where we can give to the cause.  You all have come back daily in hopes of finding Zahra.  I am astounded at all the people (family) members who now want to do something for Zahra.  Why did they not help in finding her to begin with when AB took her away from Emily??  Anyway, I am just saying thank you monkeys nd God Bless all of you.  You are more apt than I am.  Y'all have come up with theories that are straight out of a horror movie because you have much experience with this kind of evil.  I am glad she has been found.  I believe she is running, jumping, skipping with our Lord Jesus and she will never be hurt again.  Thanks to all who have kept her alive.       
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 13, 2010, 12:15:12 PM »

Zahra's Townsville-based aunt and uncle, who have been reluctant to enter the media spotlight, said yesterday they preferred to privately support Adam and his mother Karen Baker, who flew from her Newcastle home two weeks ago to be by her son's side.     And just because of that I wouldn't do the white daisy, even though they are beautiful, I would go with the sunflower like other people are doing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 13, 2010, 12:19:07 PM »

The fact that AY is claiming he was not divorced from Gothmonster when she and Adam got married also has my head spinning.  Why would there not be additional charges against Gothmonster for falsifying legal documents if what AY is saying is true?  Even if I assume that Adam truly did not know that she was still married to AY and that AY was her brother not her ex hubby, would his immigration status not change immediately if there was no legal marriage?  Should he not be picked up by immigration until the whole marriage is investigated and held if LE can not lock him up yet? 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: November 13, 2010, 12:22:47 PM »

Zahra's Townsville-based aunt and uncle, who have been reluctant to enter the media spotlight, said yesterday they preferred to privately support Adam and his mother Karen Baker, who flew from her Newcastle home two weeks ago to be by her son's side.     And just because of that I wouldn't do the white daisy, even though they are beautiful, I would go with the sunflower like other people are doing.
It's not amazing how many "relatives" will be crawling out from underneath their rotten logs to tell everyone how much they "loved" Zahra.  Sorry, I am so angry today.  NoRose, I agree . . . a sunflower, white roses . . . anything that doesn't signify support of the Baker clan.  Don't mean to be offensive to anyone, I and most of the world are just offended by Zahra's death.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 13, 2010, 12:23:06 PM »

The fact that AY is claiming he was not divorced from Gothmonster when she and Adam got married also has my head spinning.  Why would there not be additional charges against Gothmonster for falsifying legal documents if what AY is saying is true?  Even if I assume that Adam truly did not know that she was still married to AY and that AY was her brother not her ex hubby, would his immigration status not change immediately if there was no legal marriage?  Should he not be picked up by immigration until the whole marriage is investigated and held if LE can not lock him up yet? 

My thoughts too.  Would the fact that they did this in Aussie have anything to do with it.  US cannot charge them for that, can they???
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: November 13, 2010, 12:25:32 PM »

What time is the vigil scheduled for, and where will it be held? 

Hickory is 4 hours away and we are debating about attending.  It would be nice to meet up with our fellow monkey's as well.

Perhaps someone should have a poster representing scaredmonkeys?

Emily's family and friends have the following rose on their FB for Emily.  The daisy was started by the Bakers after Emily's friends started the rose.  If Emily is at the memorial it would probably mean a lot to her to see a few of these around her. 

So beautiful Brandi!

Simply beautiful . . . thank you Brandi.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 13, 2010, 12:26:25 PM »

Northern
- I think it just hasn't happened yet, just like Adam hasn't been arrested yet.  They are likely waiting on the DNA tests on the remains found Wednesday.  I believe they will then charge and arrest Adam with murder and also charge Alisa with murder.  I'm sure they will throw any and all charges they can at both of them. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 13, 2010, 12:28:23 PM »

Please light a candle and say a prayer for Zahra,may she rest in peace.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Zahra

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: November 13, 2010, 12:28:25 PM »

Hi Monks---
An interesting thought.  If Elisa is not legally married to Adam, she can be forced to testify against him.  Marital privilege doesn't apply if there is no marriage.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 13, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »

IMO and I have said this from the beginning, ADAM cannot be innocent.  He had to know and he had to help dispose of Zahra.  He also had to know that Alisa was abusing her.  ADAM will be arrested and I believe before the end of the week.

So ANYONE who is protecting or standing by Adam in any way is dishonoring Zahra IMO.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 13, 2010, 12:39:05 PM »

Northern
- I think it just hasn't happened yet, just like Adam hasn't been arrested yet.  They are likely waiting on the DNA tests on the remains found Wednesday.  I believe they will then charge and arrest Adam with murder and also charge Alisa with murder.  I'm sure they will throw any and all charges they can at both of them. 

I also have a feeling they may be testing marks on the bone against the marks or teeth on a tool used by AB.  I wonder if he is even sweating??
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 13, 2010, 12:39:55 PM »

IMO and I have said this from the beginning, ADAM cannot be innocent.  He had to know and he had to help dispose of Zahra.  He also had to know that Alisa was abusing her.  ADAM will be arrested and I believe before the end of the week.

So ANYONE who is protecting or standing by Adam in any way is dishonoring Zahra IMO.

AMEN AND AMEN!!!!!!!   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 13, 2010, 12:40:43 PM »

It's not amazing how many "relatives" will be crawling out from underneath their rotten logs to tell everyone how much they "loved" Zahra.  Sorry, I am so angry today.  NoRose, I agree . . . a sunflower, white roses . . . anything that doesn't signify support of the Baker clan.  Don't mean to be offensive to anyone, I and most of the world are just offended by Zahra's death.
And I think a sunflower displays the beauty of Zahra inside and out  an angelic monkey
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: November 13, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »

OK, it's established that Curly, Capp, Jackie, Green Eyes and I are vigilantes.

There are reasons we aren't in charge, guys.   

I wouldn't make a good judge. I'd just put them both in a cage right now and bring them out to beat them at mealtimes until I  worked up an appetite.   

LOL, CBB. I'm mild here. You should see what I write on FB!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 13, 2010, 12:43:09 PM »

They sure are dishonoring little Zahra    He had to have known everything that was going on.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 13, 2010, 12:46:28 PM »

OK, it's established that Curly, Capp, Jackie, Green Eyes and I are vigilantes.

There are reasons we aren't in charge, guys.   

I wouldn't make a good judge. I'd just put them both in a cage right now and bring them out to beat them at mealtimes until I  worked up an appetite.   

Hi CBB! 

There are a lot of tweets going on from people in NC that want to physically get AB. This jerk may not even make it to the arrest stage!

This is music to my ears.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.