May 28, 2024, 05:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 180291 times)
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #620 on: November 13, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »

Faith, what a beautiful baby avatar.  My grandkids are now 9 and 10.  Sure miss their beautiful baby faces.  I love to dress them up.  Now, they just want t-shirts and jeans.  No frills and fuss.

Thank you!  My youngest is 6.  I can still sneak in the cute tutu skirts and bows, but I know it won't be long now before she gets her own ideas on style.  Can't wait for those grandbabies someday.  Northern Rose, you are most welcome.  So glad I came across that article that explained it! 

Correction, No Rose!  So sorry!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: November 13, 2010, 03:20:00 PM »

Thanks Northern, it says further investigation down at the bottom, so they will more then likely be charged with that.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: November 13, 2010, 03:26:14 PM »

IMO and I have said this from the beginning, ADAM cannot be innocent.  He had to know and he had to help dispose of Zahra.  He also had to know that Alisa was abusing her.  ADAM will be arrested and I believe before the end of the week.

So ANYONE who is protecting or standing by Adam in any way is dishonoring Zahra IMO.
They sure are dishonoring little Zahra    He had to have known everything that was going on.

Agreed!!

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 13, 2010, 03:27:07 PM »

Didn't Adam call his boss that also has a daughter? Could the boss and the daughter have been at the house when the 911 call was made and that was the child that said daddy?

IF the background voice heard in that 911 recording reveals a child's voice ... the implication is that Adam's boss was in on the coverup.  IMO

I concede that there are muffled background voices in that 911 recording but I cannot make out the words. 

Janet

+++++

Adam Baker's 911 Call: My Daughter is Missing.

Audio:

http://media.gatewaync.com/carolina_groups/images/adambaker/index.html

He called his boss because the ransom note was for the bosses daughter. I can't imagine why the boss would bring his child to the Baker home so early in the am., ( or ever ) but I don't see that this makes the boss in on the cover-up.
I hear a child's voice saying daddy, and have to assume it was the daughter of AB's boss.

I definitely hear a child's voice saying Daddy.  For some reason I am recalling the boss's daughter was a teenager?  I will have to go back and look...  I am hoping the authorities have already heard this.  If this was Zahra the implications are staggering.  It would also be very risky for him to have a live Zahra there during his 911 call.  Why would he do this?  The police would be on their way immediately.  Was he there to speak to police when they showed up to take the report?  It doesn't make much sense, but it is absolutely chilling.  It does sound like Zahra.
If this is Laurens voice, Adam made the 911 call at 2 pm, re: Zahra missing.  The 5 am call was made bye SM re: Fire in backyard
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 13, 2010, 03:29:56 PM »

Another incident I have not figured out how it fits in yet
http://www.hickorypd.net/viewreport.aspx?id=634252583118669205

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: November 13, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »

Didn't Adam call his boss that also has a daughter? Could the boss and the daughter have been at the house when the 911 call was made and that was the child that said daddy?

IF the background voice heard in that 911 recording reveals a child's voice ... the implication is that Adam's boss was in on the coverup.  IMO

I concede that there are muffled background voices in that 911 recording but I cannot make out the words. 

Janet

+++++

Audio:

He called his boss because the ransom note was for the bosses daughter. I can't imagine why the boss would bring his child to the Baker home so early in the am., ( or ever ) but I don't see that this makes the boss in on the cover-up.
I hear a child's voice saying daddy, and have to assume it was the daughter of AB's boss.

I definitely hear a child's voice saying Daddy.  For some reason I am recalling the boss's daughter was a teenager?  I will have to go back and look...  I am hoping the authorities have already heard this.  If this was Zahra the implications are staggering.  It would also be very risky for him to have a live Zahra there during his 911 call.  Why would he do this?  The police would be on their way immediately.  Was he there to speak to police when they showed up to take the report?  It doesn't make much sense, but it is absolutely chilling.  It does sound like Zahra.
If this is Laurens voice, Adam made the 911 call at 2 pm, re: Zahra missing.  The 5 am call was made bye SM re: Fire in backyard

Wow!  It took them that long to figure out Zahra was missing??
I believe she was dead and had been so for some time when this call was made.  The gas on the autos was a ploy to fool a dog from hitting on the smell of a dead body.  Evil people!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 13, 2010, 03:49:27 PM »

Janet

+++++

Audio:

You could be right.

IF the boss and and daughter were present in the Baker home when Adam made the 911 call ... I contend there is something wrong with the picture.

On the other hand ... there could be an explanation.

Janet

IIRC Adam First called Mr Coffey who told him to call 911.  It could be that he did not call 911 till Mr Coffey got there.  The police report did state MR Coffey was there when they arrived.

I am smoking some wonderful salmon that my Uncle shipped me from his bounty this fall out of the Fraser River.  If I do not respond right away it is because I am in and out checking the smoker.

IF Coffey and daughter were present when Adam made the 911 call to report his daughter missing ... I would find this very suspicious.  Even if Adam phoned his boss  first ... it would make sense that the 911 call would have been made prior to Coffey and daughter's arrival at the Baker home.

The Fraser River run of 2010!  Northern Rose ... ocean fishing at the mouths of the Fraser (Point Grey/Steveston) is where it is at for hubby .  Our freezer is full of Sockeye.  Friends, neighbours and family members have been thankful beneficiaries.  Hubby has also done some "smoking".  When visiting over the Christmas season ... a wrapped piece of smoked salmon is always appreciated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: November 13, 2010, 03:55:15 PM »

OK I think I have solved the mystery, though it still does not give us an age.  We can probably safely assume the voice on the call is Lauren Coffey.

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=13317074

When Officer R. Rollins arrived at the home, he was approached by a Hickory firefighter who said there was a fire on a mulch pile behind the home.

Firemen also told Rollins the passenger side doors of a silver 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe that was parked outside the home were open.  A Duke Power envelope with handwriting was inside the vehicle on the front windshield.

Officer Rollins reports in the search warrant that he smelled gasoline emitting from inside the vehicle when he approached.

The Duke Power envelope had the following message: "Mr. Coffey, you like being in control now who is in control we have your daughter and your pot smoking red head son is next unless you do what is asked 1,000,000 unmarked will be in touch soon."  The note also had written at the top and bottom, "no cops."

Rollins saw Mark Coffey and his only daughter, Lauren Coffey, at the home around 5:30 a.m.  Rollins said she was not harmed in any way.  WBTV has learned Adam Baker was renting the home from Mark Coffey, who is also Baker's boss. Rollins and the firefighters left the home around 6:41 a.m. after investigating the small grass fire.  They believed it to be an arson, the warrant stated.

Around 2 p.m., the police department received a call from Adam Baker stating that someone had poured gas into his car and left a note stating that they had his bosses' daughter.  Baker told police he thought a kidnapper took his daughter, Zahra Baker.

An officer went to the home and searched the house with assistance from Adam and Elisa Baker.

On Sunday, Maria Claxton with the South Carolina Search and Rescue Dog Association was called to the home at the request of police and the FBI.

Claxton walked the dog around the Bakers' home and their vehicles.  The warrant states that around 1 p.m., the canine "gave a positive alert for the presence of human remains in or on both vehicles, the silver in color Chevrolet Tahoe... and the burgundy in color Toyota Camry..."

The vehicles were taken to the Hickory Police Department where agents with the North Carolina SBI and FBI assisted police officers in gathering evidence.

According to the search warrant, the items removed from the Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota Camry include: Duke Power bill, numerous papers with writings and phone numbers, assorted receipts, (3) passports with paperwork, (2) toothbrushes, hair brush, assorted ink pens, (2) lighters, (2) pillows, sheet, comforter, (3) gas cans, (4) burnt samples from Tahoe and brush pile, pink jacket, plastic bowl with green vegg. matter, assorted drug paraphernalia, Chinese take-out menu, 1990 Burgundy Toyota Camry, latent lift, photos, and Chevy Tahoe.

In addition to taking photographs of both vehicles, three swabs of a substance which police said appeared to be blood were also taken from the Chevrolet Tahoe.

On Sunday, police charged Elisa Baker with various unrelated offenses.  She was taken to the Catawba County Jail.  On Monday, police charged her with felony obstruction of justice after they say she admitted to writing the ransom note.

Neither she nor Adam Baker have been charged with Zahra's disappearance at this time.

Copyright 2010 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Edit to change red color to blue, with red & maroon reserved for use by admin & mods.  MuffyBee

Posted: Oct 13, 2010 11:01 AM PDT!

Thank you faith.

Archive articles have a way of answering a lot of questions in the present.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: November 13, 2010, 04:06:36 PM »

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/13/1835493/map-key-events-in-the-zahra-baker.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #629 on: November 13, 2010, 04:24:20 PM »

Nice job Klaas! ooooo wait, I thought you made that map, lol. Oh well, good job anyway 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 04:29:42 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 13, 2010, 04:32:02 PM »

Nice job Klaas!

All I did was screen cap it but I really question some of the reporting in this case.  It is clear to me that Alisa Baker told LE exactly where to look so she knew what happened.  It is also clear to me that Adam had to be a participant.  So why are people acting like these two monsters may not be responsible?  Must be bad reporting by people that have not followed the case closely.

IMO as soon as the DNA match comes back (Tuesday I think) on the remains found near Gunpowder Creek they will arrest Adam and charge him and Alisa with murder.  I AM SURE that Alisa is trying to claim she died from being sick and they didn't know what to do.  If she died from being sick it was because she was neglected and abused.  MURDER.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: November 13, 2010, 04:34:00 PM »

Zahra Baker
This Guest Book has been kept online until 11/13/2011 by The Charlotte *******.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/charlotte/guestbook.aspx?n=zahra-baker&pid=146585440&cid=full
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: November 13, 2010, 04:37:12 PM »

Nice job Klaas!

All I did was screen cap it but I really question some of the reporting in this case.  It is clear to me that Alisa Baker told LE exactly where to look so she knew what happened.  It is also clear to me that Adam had to be a participant.  So why are people acting like these two monsters may not be responsible?  Must be bad reporting by people that have not followed the case closely.

IMO as soon as the DNA match comes back (Tuesday I think) on the remains found near Gunpowder Creek they will arrest Adam and charge him and Alisa with murder.  I AM SURE that Alisa is trying to claim she died from being sick and they didn't know what to do.  If she died from being sick it was because she was neglected and abused.  MURDER.

I do not believe Zahra died from being sick . The Gothmonster has also said:

AY was her brother
She was divorced when she married Adam
She looks younger than she really is
She had brain cancer more than once....

I do not believe a thing Gothmonster says
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #633 on: November 13, 2010, 04:40:58 PM »

This was posted aat HFTM by Harmony, thought you all may like to see it..
Martina McBride - Concrete Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI&feature=player_embedded

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 13, 2010, 04:46:23 PM »

Nice job Klaas!

I agree.

Is it possible that these two may only be charged with offences related to the disposal of Zahra's remains?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 13, 2010, 05:01:45 PM »

Nice job Klaas!

I agree.

Is it possible that these two may only be charged with offences related to the disposal of Zahra's remains?

Janet

Janet  - I don't think so.  You simply don't hide a sick child then hide that they died then dismember them and hide the evidence if the child died of natural causes. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #636 on: November 13, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

Nice job Klaas!

She didn't die from being sick. It's the known abuse that terrifies me and the possible progression. The hitting, the possible attic exile, the forced painful uphill running, etc. EB, and probably AB are sadists, IMO. She didn't go to school which probably started mid to end of August. What was showing on Zahra to hide? What could she have told to someone? I'm not 100% convinced that she was seen in the furniture store. I remember all the Caylee spottings that were not Caylee, but I hope I'm wrong about that.

BTW............ Zahra would have been born in 2000, right? TIA!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: November 13, 2010, 05:13:21 PM »

This was posted aat HFTM by Harmony, thought you all may like to see it..
Martina McBride - Concrete Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI&feature=player_embedded

OMG!!  That was beautiful and made me cry.  I know she is in a better place than with Gothmom and her evil dad but I still long to hear she is allright and happy at last.  Thanks for the link.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: November 13, 2010, 05:35:24 PM »

Link to video of tonight's news report.  Mention of Julia Gillard's involvement is around 2.30 mark.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/national/

Prime Minister Julia Gillard is personally overseeing councilor assistance to help Emily bring Zahra's remains home

I am so glad that PM Gillard is helping Emily bring Zahra home to be put to rest.

This makes me happy.... especially that part that he is helping EMILY bring Zahra home.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 13, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »

Zahra was happy in Australia.  Wonder how long it will take before releasing the body to the family to bury?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.