March 28, 2024, 10:54:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infant found dead in washing machine Bartlesville, OK  (Read 6968 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 05, 2010, 12:28:44 PM »

Posted: 10:17 AM                               
Last Updated: 45 minutes ago

Infant found dead in washing machine
BARTLESVILLE, Okla. - Bartlesville Police Chief Tom Holland confirms that the body of a 10-day-old infant was discovered inside a washing machine Thursday evening.
The 911 call came in at 7:42 Thursday night summoning police and emergency medical workers to the 500 block of Shawnee Avenue.

Holland said the 26-year-old mother told 911 operators that a relative had killed the 10-day-old baby.

Reportedly, the call taker heard the relative in the background saying the mother killed the baby.

The relative told investigators she went to the home and found the mother asleep, and that she had a hard time waking her.

She said she heard loud noises coming from the laundry room and found the infant inside the washing machine.

Police have not yet arrested anyone in the case.

Two young boys in the home were taken by the Department of Human Services.

Police haven't released any further information about the identities of the people involved.

2NEWS has crews in Bartlesville working on this developing story; check back often for updates.

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/infant-found-dead-in-washing-machine

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 09:16:33 PM »

OMG how horrible. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 09:55:30 PM »

gobsmacked again! 

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »

Such a tragedy.....Looks like the Mother had a drug habit. Sad

Maine, born and raised!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 09:07:12 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:17:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 06:19:47 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:18:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 06:26:40 AM »

http://northoklahomacity.kfor.com/content/mom-accused-putting-baby-washer-investigated-6-times

Mom accused of putting baby in washer investigated 6 times
Submitted by Kim Querry on Wednesday, December 1st, 11:26 am
Share: Facebook Twitter

A Bartlesville woman who is being charged with neglect in the death of her 10-day-old daughter was investigated six times by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services.

In each report, DHS found no abuse or neglect of her older children despite findings of drug use. A report that was released on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 by the Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth shows Lyndsey Fiddler, 26, was investigated for allegations of slapping a child and using drugs.

The reports note drug use, but say no abuse or neglect was found for Fiddlers 8-year-old and 5-year-old children.

On November 4, 2010, Fiddler's 10-day-old daughter was discovered in a washing machine inside her home. Fiddler has said she put the baby in a bassinet and doesn't know how she got into the washer.

Fiddler is charged with felony child abuse in the death of Maggy May Trammel. Officials with DHS say they are reviewing the report.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 08:03:19 AM »

Expresso, thank you for the update.
What a POS -- poor child . . . rest in peace now baby.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 12:48:23 PM »

Trial date set for woman in washing machine baby death

Last Modified: 8/3/2011  11:21 AM

BARTLESVILLE – An Aug. 29 trial date has been set for a Bartlesville mother who is charged in the Nov. 4 death of a 10-day-old baby whose body was found in a washing machine that had just completed a spin cycle.

District Judge Curtis Delapp on Wednesday set the trial date for Lyndsey Dawn Fiddler, 26, who is charged with child neglect and first-degree murder in the death of her infant daughter Maggie May Trammel.

The issue of which charges Fiddler will face in trial is being debated now in court documents.
 snipped
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20110803_12_0_BRLSIL631283

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 03:36:00 PM »

Heard she WILL face  charges of first degree murder and child neglect....Judge ruled for the State in the debate.

Not quoted from anywhere, just what I heard. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 04:19:54 PM »

I can't believe she's only 26, she looks really old.  What a monster.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.