April 24, 2024, 01:12:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Bus Many Colors  (Read 1252 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 07, 2010, 08:57:35 AM »

I've heard Obama suggest that some folks should ride in the back of the bus.  Who exactly is he giving the deluxe seating too?  Does it really matter who sits in the back?  In Obama's world, I think it does.

Wall Street - Why hasn't Obama suggested that it's time, long past time, for Wall Street to take a seat in the back of the bus?  TARP, TARP 2, Stimulus, Federal Reserve money...  How long will Wall Street keep taking advantage of taxpayer money?  Money that is a millstone around the necks of common folks on Main Street?

Big Global Companies, Foreign Workers - When is Obama going to stand up for EVERONE one Main Street?  How many foreign jobs do American taxpayer dollars have to fund?  How many eco stove?  How many foreign oil companies?  Didn't Obama grow up learning that charity starts at home?  REAL charity?  Not the government handout that buys votes, but not dignity?

Big Global Unions - Why isn't Obama supporting everyone that needs a job?  All AMERICANS (not just illegals and government workers) need jobs.  Why isn't Obama letting everyone ON the bus?  For some reason, Main Street (small business, non-union workers, seniors) don't seem to have a seat on Obama's bus.  The best seats in the front are reserved for Wall Street, Global Unions, and Obama's Special Interests.

He seems to keep handing out the goodies to Wall Street, Big Global Companies and Unions, government workers, and people who choose to live on the dole (there are some that are truly needy and should get help), what about the rest of the nation?

Those here legally, born here, non-union, small business?

When will Obama kick Wall Street and Global Players off the bus and give everyone else equal opportunity to sit anywhere on the bus?  Make their own opportunities? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.