April 26, 2024, 04:11:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George Soros - The "puppetmaster" now ruling our future  (Read 1164 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 09, 2010, 05:27:06 PM »

Glenn Beck is devoting tonight and two more subsequent nights to "exposing" the manner in which Soros has orchestrated ownership of the Democratic party. Our future is at stake, he replaced all of the corporate donors to the Dem Party with his organizations.

He wants ultimate control of our world, a one world government.........please take the time to read for the figureheads he's put into place are not what they would want you to believe they are.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-puppet-master-read-the-beck-tv-background-guide-to-george-soros/

Sample Soros quotes:

* It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out,” (The Independent, June 3, 1993)

* “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of self-importance –to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes or, even better, a scientist like Einstein,” (The Alchemy of Finance, George Soros)

* According to friend Byron Wien (now with the Blackstone Group), “You must understand he thinks he’s been anointed by God to solve insoluble problems. The proof is that he has been so successful at making so much. He therefore thinks he has a responsibility to give money away,” (Time Magazine, Sept 1, 1997)

* “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin. But when I made my way in the world I wanted to indulge myself in my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.”

* George Soros 60 Minutes Interview – 12/20/98 / Transcript:

KROFT: Are you religious?
Mr. SOROS: No.
KROFT: Do you believe in God?
Mr. SOROS: No.
KROFT: (Voiceover) Soros told us he believes God was created by man, not the other way around, which may be why he thinks he can smooth out the world’s imperfections.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/47856/

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.